Thread: 2004 Reports - Edited

+ Submit Report
Page 101 of 145 FirstFirst ... 51 91 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2170
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    Pahllus Maximus was in the Madahos house last night running the ladies amok. It was a history in the making. Pallus is a cool guy with...hmm... unique taste and expectation in mujere entertainments LOL.

Jackson was also in the same house and the emperor changed all of his plan so that mongering can continue for two more days.

I look forward to uploading some interesting photos ùpon my return to the states.

Cali

Chicagoboy,

Please, Please, Please ... read my message. Even thought
    they claim have money in their native country, believe me
    they all want to come to the US.

One more point, try to find out the reason why they do not
    want to married a native guy. I do have my own personal
    opinion based on my experiences; however, that's your
    "home work" and let us know.

Also, do not know which State you live; however, if you
    live in the State of California you are to be "clean", since
    its a community property and they will try to take your
    money and run.

Just be careful ...

Saint,

There is no question about it, that not all the Colombian
    ladies are the same. Here is an example the guy who introduced
    me to this lady, he is a very lucky guy: He married this lady from
    Barranquilla, Colombia even brought her into the US with a very
    young girl of 8 years old. And, he has been married for about
    three years, they still married and they just bought a house.
    However, three of his friends included myself did not have
    the same luck.

I was reading on the Costa Rica Forum, about this monger who
    met this colombian lady and all she wants is US$$$ and telling
    him all kinds of lies, those included that her Mom she is been
    sick and therefore needs US$$$.

My experience had thought me to just be "careful" and when
    you see a lady that all she asked is US$$$, best thing to do
    is leave her ... in the other hand, you do not fall into this kind
    of US$$$ needed if you hired a pro: In which case, all you do
    is pay, take care of business and A D I O S !

Chicagoboy,

The "M" word should never come into play until you've been dating a girl in a serious relatonship and you've spent significant amounts of time together. Would you go off and marry an American girl you only chatted with a few times on the internet and a few emails?? No way. Not sure why guys lose their focus when it comes to this.

I went to Lima recently for two weeks. It was really amazing to see that the upper crust and upper middle class girls almost refuse to date guys from Peru. The doctor that I met was in her upper 30's and from a very wealthy family. Her friend was in the same age range. Her family also owned tons of businesses and she was affluent. She also refused to settle down with a guy from Peru. They are hoping to settle down with an American, European or even guy from Brazil.

ChicagoBoy23, you shouldn't even be thinking of marriage or anything serious at this point. Just go down there and meet her and see her situation there. I met this amiga's family and I about shit when I walked into their house. I'm talking big mansion. These girls just want to find a nice, intelligent guy to settle down with. The last thing they need is money.

I've been dating a girl on and off for the past 1.6 years. I've flown her to my house in the USA about 6 times now for stays up to 5 weeks at a time. I've flown down to visit her over 5 times. This is the only way you can see if you're compatible. Good luck.

I have met a very nice girl from Lima. She is an accountant and 33 years old. We have been cyber chatting and telephone for about a month. I think her family owns property and all her siblings seem to have pretty good jobs. I think she has a pretty good life in Peru just wants to get married. Any opinions ? I am 42 and know better than try to hook up permanently with a hot 22 year old

Alboroto is 100% correct. Probably not all of the Colombian girls are like that but I can tell you with certainty that those girls are DESPERATE to leave their country. The Argentinas and Brasileras i have found aren't like that. For the most part, most girls from Brasil and Argentina love their country. They love going to the beach and just enjoying life.

Colombianas have to deal with rampant crime and other fears. Like I said, I've received the vast majority of emails from girls from Colombia. Almost all of them will throw out their phone number immediately. Even this girl I met in the USA from cybercupidos.com from Colombia had already been married and divorced two times and she has been here less than 2 years! She has to find another one since she never was married long enough to legally stay in the USA.

I'm not saying it's not impossible to find a nice girl. I met a wonderful non-pro very intelligent, beautiful girl from Mexico that I dated for about 4 months. But remember something one of the girls in BA told me on one of my previous trips. "A girlfriend is ALWAYS cheaper than a wife".

Good luck,

Saint

Saint,

Thanks for your very useful comments.

DfB

Saint,

You are correct in regards meeting these ladies over the
    Internet. I have not had any experience with ladies from
    Argentina; however, based on my own personal experience
    be careful with ladies from COLOMBIA, all they want is getting
    out of the country, once they are in the US they will try to
    get you for everything. My experience was even worse, in order
    to get this lady out of COLOMBIA, married her and believe me
    after she got her permanent residence ... ADIOS ! and not only
    that but she wanted alimony and part of my pension. I had to
    hired the best attorney in the area at US$ 450.00 an hour, and
    he finally settled for 6 months and alimony and a 528i BMW.
    Therefore, be careful ... The most expensive "pussy" ever,
    it cost me around over US$100K
    Now days, do not mind telling the story, but be aware of those ladies from COLOMBIA, all they want is getting out of the country.

Its better to hired a pro ...

Dick for Brains,

Yes. I've met non-pro girls online before heading down there. The best sites I've met girls on have been www.amigos.com and www.cybercupidos.com Unfortunately, there aren't as many hot girls for Argentina than other Latin American countries like Colombia.

Also if you don't want to invest any money try MSN's free page.

http://members.msn.com/find.msnw?rr=1125724641

Just type in your parameters that you are looking for.

The question you have to ask yourself is what is it that YOU are looking for. Everyone including the girl is looking for something out of the relationship. Some are just looking for penpals, some are looking for love and some are looking for money. I've never came across any girls that asked me for money. Most that I've chatted with have been really genuine. The ones from Argentina especially. The ones from Colombia throw their phone numbers out there immediately and it's clear they are looking for a gringo boyfriend/fiance/husband (all of the above).

I stopped meeting these girls in BA because I never had enough time for them but I'll probably meet up more with them now that I'll be living down there soon. The best thing is to be upfront and honest with them. If you aren't looking for anything serious just tell them. Most of them prefer honesty than BS.

Be careful though. If you are only going down for a few days the pros are easier. You may think you're not paying but you WILL pay with dinners, gifts, and most importantly valuable time trying to get into their pants. Also, be careful as sometimes the girls will just stop by your apartment or hotel and you could be in a bad situation with another girl. That's happened to me before and it's NOT fun.

Just have fun. It will become clear after a while what they are looking for. Most of these girls have Yahoo or MSN messenger and have access to cameras at internet cafes so you can chat with them and get to know them. Good luck!

Saint

Chat amigas -

Curious to know if any of you have met Argentine ladies by e-mail/chat prior to heading down to BA. A couple of questions:

How have you managed to juggle all of them on your visits down to BA?

What have been your best sites for meeting these ladies?

Do you recommend this technique at all or do you find it better dealing with pros?

I have starting chatting with some girls I've met on the Clarin web site and they seem entirely too friendly. Do you think they are simply looking for a prince from the US to rescue them or are portenas just friendly? What do you think they are really after in a virtual amigo?

Any help on these questions would be greatly appreciated.

DfB

Is this true ?

Supposedly Argentina is 54% female which makes a large supply of girlies for fun. Argentina should do a trade deal with the USA, girls can come to USA for three months for sex. Singapore does that with Thailand, to everyones benefit, including health checks.

The H-1 visa becomes the Hooker-1. Seeing internationalization is proceeding at a brisk pace, this would save large amounts of dollars spent on air travel and other costs by Americans to periodicaly escape sex prison.

Time for lunch, then off to the titty fairy queen for some BOOM BOOM.

Laura from Affaire

Not recommened. Speaks passable english. Was making some nice moves, seemed nice. But she has (a) bad dental hygine (2) BAD scarring on stomach like a major 8" surgical scar, more scarring caused by what I believe was a major secondary infection and/or skin death. Tatoo on her tit. Offered servico complete but later on reneged. Then tried to scam scotch from hotel fridge and was just not much fun, though she did suck OK. And I had her suck for a good 20-30 minutes.

Met some fellow mongers last night. But this time I look suspiciously at girls with covering clothes. Must avoid smokers and do breath test before barfining them.

Will try Mahodas tonight. Heard about the legend of "Action Jackson" at Santa Fe 1707. Maybe I can meet up with Dickhead.

PhotoŽs cumming soon.

PM

Yesterday I was drinking heavily and even though I really did not need any sex, I went into Pelvi's and it made my dick hard so I went to Suipacha 921 and spent an hour with Pricila. There were only two gals there. I did not call in advance but rather just showed up. I don't remember the other gal's name but she is doable. The madam is Abril and is young and tall but kind of big. She quoted me 150 and I said no, that is too much and it should be 80 for the half and 100 for the hour. She tried to back track and say that the 150 was for a fiesta with both girls. I told her I only had one dick so we "settled" on 100.

Pricila is very nice. An excellent brown body, some tits although not much, long legs, maybe 5'6". No BBBJ though; everything covered right away. Suck, fuck, suck, fuck, FUCK but the first rubber was like a Michelin radial. After half an hour there was a knock. I said no way my hour is up. She said oh no, the madam just needs to talk to me about something. That was annoying. She was gone for two minutes or so and then I broke out one of my rubbers which was better but I still couldn't come so I just banged away at her in many positions until the hour was up. It was fun anyway.

And I did get a cold beer and it was Brahma and not the dreaded Quilmes. Then I went to The Clover and drank many more unneeded Guinesses. On the way back to my hotel I stopped at Iberia and had a truly unneeded whisky. The place was littered with ugly old "chicas" but I was so drunk I was seriously considering taking one anyway. Fortunately I did not.

The room at 921 was nice and the bed was good. The place is recommended.

Two hours later - tried Samantha from Gemidos for 1 hour massage and penis massage with her large titties in face. 60AR. She offered some toys but I declined. The thing is that locals pay like 20AR for half an hour, though as indicated elsewhere, I thought USD 17 for half an hour of balls to the wall with Debora was way cool. Next visit IŽll do a lesbian double with some strap on action, two girls sucking me and a whole lot more moaning and big, BIG titties everywhere - a wild extravagance at about $USD40.

I think its true, HJ are a waste of time with so many beautiful and VERY willing senoritas ready to do long, slow sensual sucking. Nice change from Thai "love you long time". Ladies here are lucious, tight and wet.

IŽll now have a nice steak dinner, then off to the clubs for some more action.

IŽm here for a week - I want to catch up with Jackson or any representative of the AMA and/or the WSG charity.

PM me for info.

Pahllus Maximus!

I'm glad you enjoyed 1364 Cordoba. This particular apartment "specializes" in BBW's with, errrr.... huge natural tits! I saw Valeria in March, another girl with similar description. Those who appreciate BBW's as an integral part of their mongering spectrum will find that this apartment is an excellent choice. Note that the madame, Karla, speaks English well, and is amenable to a threesome with her friend, the big-boobed Paula.

Now, only if Nibu would catch wind of this....

Posting Limitations