Thread: 2004 Reports - Edited

+ Submit Report
Page 102 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 112 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2170
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    YIIIII - HAAAAAA

OK Boys, I made it here. First order of business was Deborah of sensualbaires.com.ar at a bolich at 1364 Cordoba. BIG DD+ titties. No kissing, but maybe next time. She has a blonde friend of similar proportions that offers lesbian action. No english spoken, but with her mouth full of cock, that was less than necessary. Sucking, fucking, multiple positions, prostate massge, ball massge all for 50AR ($US 17) in half hour and finished all over (and in between) her very large, pendulous titties (she is the tittie fairy queen). All covered. Thoroughly ball draining, she even had a shower with me, nice tittie massage in shower, had me half going again. Nice hot, tight pussy. Next time I might try other end. She was very friendly, making nice noises while I was being sucked (eye contact) and fucking her. Lots of head banging, noise, screaming and action, sure the whole place heard it. Other girl congratulated me and asked to be next ! Sigh ! With her and her friend, two titty queens, my good night release before a sleep. I do need a good suck to wake me up. That will be tonights research.

I may have been ripped off - 50AR private card from airport to Recoleta, but I was tired and horny and tha car took me straight to my hotel.

Two excellent glasses of red wine at a wine bar (8 AR) to unwind. Beautiful senioretas everywhere, all smiling and winking, even regular girls at cafes.

Now I am off to a 2 hour hard maasge with another tittie fairy mother who will no doubt offer a complimentary penis massage for $AR 60.

LIFE IS GOOD. I am hooked on this place. Thanks to this forum, thanks Jackson, thanks BA and its endless beuatiful won}men who are irresistable.

Gentlemen,

The time has come for The Pirate to make his return to BA. For those of you who have had a nice laugh at some of my BA Stories (See Previous posts from Feb 04). I can assure you that there are many more to come.

Andres - Thanks again for the fun night out hunting. We will have to link up again.

Updates and Details to follow.

Stay Safe,

The Pirate

And then today the favorita again for several hours. Sure wish I could afford this, long-term. I think I have the favorita right where I want her. Wonder how long it'll take me to mess it up.

Re Finger wagging/waving:

FWIW ...

My old Spanish textbook says that this specifically means ¡No!

The text reads: "The index finder of the right hand is moved from left to right, while the rest of the hand is held still."

The illustration shows the other fingers closed against the palm.

Bob

God is in his heaven. . .

Dickhead is in BA. . .

and all is right with the world.

Arriving at Nuevo Estilo as the clock chimed midnight, a surprise was in store: it was Antonela's birthday. I thought she told me when I met her that she was 26 so I guessed it was her 28th birthday. That led to a moment of chagrin; I guess I had her confused with someone else as she turned 23 today. No wonder I thought she looked young for her age. I bought her a Bailey's and began to whisper fantasies in her ear. Then my companion was gentlemanly and generous to buy us all another round, allowing me to lubricate her further with both alcohol and words.

Suffice it to say that this powerful, passionate, plushly proportioned Paraguayan princess is a perfect pleasure partner. This gal can take a lickin' and a dickin' and keep RIGHT on fuckin' tickin'.

I have been asked to report on the lesbian show but I have to say that although it was in progress when my Paraguayan puppy and I returned from the love hotel, I was suffering from dehydration, dementia and blurred vision so all I can really say is that two hot chicks were involved in a well choreographed charade.

The last two nights have been P4P at its finest, two beautiful but completely different experiences with two sweet, sharp, feminine specimens with completely different body types and completely different repertoires. It's far more than any Dickhead deserves.

HELP REQUESTED:

Any mongers out there know of any BA chicas that HAVE a visa to visit the US or are passport holders from a NATO/EU country with rights of visa free US travel? Please PM any info you might wish to pass on.

I am interested in having a chica come up for an unspecified amt of time. Thanks in advance.

OTH

Do you need a new SIM card for your GSM phone when you travel abroad?

Nuevo Estilo tonight. I'll be the good looking redhead. Around midnight.

I've got a four band GSM phone from AT&T and it works great. You can get GSM phones through Personal and CTI Movil as well.

Moondog

Does anyone know if GSM cellphone service has improved in Buenos Aires?

Prazer commented:
    One of the best zingers was about a Brasuca in BA. Another girl I had spent the night with prior told me "That gypsy wh*re has more traffic up her ass than the Pan American Highway. You can drive a bus up her [rear]!" I swear I am not making this up!
    I was LOL. This is great. I love the finger waving back and forth when they are talking about another chica as if to say, "You are going to be in trouble if you keep that up."

Moondog

Exon,

To me, one of the more entertaining aspects of chasing chicas in South America is observing how they maintain pecking orders by dissing each other publically, fingers waving for effect.

Typically I will know a few in each town, some former, current and future girlfriends. This just to ensure I don't waste my trips on no-shows, pouty attitudes, or any other deterrents to my careful planning.

This eventually prompts some friction, and the comments are just hilarious. I have heard girls claim that others had herpes and worse, never washed their pussies, was a fake from top to toe including butt implants, has rotting teeth and stinky breath, is married to a mobster who'll kill you, is a desperate drug addict.
    The more vile and graphic, the better.

One of the best zingers was about a Brasuca in BA. Another girl I had spent the night with prior told me "That gypsy wh*re has more traffic up her ass than the Pan American Highway. You can drive a bus up her [rear]!" I swear I am not making this up!

Better than any reality tv show. Enjoy the fun.

Tonight I was finally feeling better, although I'm still kinda sick, so I decided to try a test. I invited the favorita over for dinner before she had to go to work. I wanted to see if she would hint around about money even though I only fed her a home cooked meal and sent her off to work without sex. I figured I would see her tomorrow on her night off, unless she expected money just to get fed, in which case I would move her to the bottom of the list.

Then I decided that was not cost effective since I could go get her out of the boliche after dinner for a cost of 60 pesos (two drinks each) and that would cost less than taking her out to dinner on Saturday. So that became plan B.

However after feeding her, my sommelier, and her friend my famous chicken cordon bleu with secret rice and mushroom supreme sauce, plus my sommelier's usual excellent choice of wines, plan C emerged: the chicas blew off work. The boliche eventually called and they told them to FOAD.

Therefore that worked out even better because I didn't have to buy dinner OR drinks except at normal retail prices. Plus they did the dishes.

Sex on a full stomach is good, especially if it's not on your full stomach.

I have a Paypal account, but the second card is already gone. This is a one time money thing. I think El Jefe is going to help me out, but I certainly appreciate the emails and help!

Posting Limitations