Thread: 2004 Reports - Edited

+ Submit Report
Page 104 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 114 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 2170
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    In my cell in SP for the last three weeks. How I miss BA. Before I line out the remainder of my trip I would like to thank the following people for their help and comradeship in BA- thanks Stormy, Jackson, Rajid and Queen Roxanne.

After my first report I unfortuntely felt ill and had to call Roxanne and cancel my appointments. Within forty eight hours I felt better and had a visit from the following internet chicas arranged by Roxanne.

Day 3-Visit 1
    Fantasy: Cinthia and Ceci from Platnyum. Doubles, who would not want to have the company of two women at once!
    Reality: I fall prey to the reality of internet girls. Although both girls did their most to please the chemistry was not there. It is really amazing to be getting a BJ when one girl is talking to the girl who is performing the act and you can feel her answers when she goes "Uhmmm Uhmmm Uhmmm" I felt sorry for her but what could she do? She did have her mouth was quite full. I took turns doing them but they were distant and so it was difficult to finish. However, they were both very nice and I did like the their stockings. All in all no way would I repeat the experience. 300 AR for the hour from Plat for both.However, the chica with the black hair I might have back because she seemed more personable. What her name was I do not know.

Visit-2
    Fantasy: Samatha from Plat. A woman who offered complete service for 120 AR for an hour. I did not avail myself of the complete service. She was ample in the upper chest area.
    Reality: Although nicely proportioned her butt was quite big and she was missing some of her upper side teeth evident when she smiled. She had the strong odor of cigarette smoke. Therefore, I put her in the swing and was able to tap it quite hard for a quick finish. I must admit I was glad to finish and rushed her out the door.

Visit-3
    Fantasy: Azul from Plat. Another woman who's ad says she has done adult films. Short in height, short blond hair and medium breasts. She is also from Plat and offered complete service for 120 AR.
    Reality: She was quite pretty and easy on the eyes. She went to use the bathroom and came out in her bra and panties and was ready to go. No games here. She was quite professional and I felt like I was customer number 135 for the day. However, for the finish she let me take her doggy style and she did all the work taking me by pounding my cock into her pussy. It took me a while to finish because of other visitors during the day but she never stopped, grunting as she pounded her pussy onto my cock. I did not take advantage of the complete service but I will the next time I am there. Roxanne said to me when I gave her my list with her picture "You just want to fuck her ass!" Ok Rox, you got me there!

Day 4- Visit 1
    Cafe Orleans- When I first arrived in BA I did go to this location but was to afraid to go in. It was around 2PM during the week and I looked in the window and there was no one in the place but eight to nine chicas. They saw me looking in the window and they all smiled at me and I felt like a small fish being eyed by barracudas. Being the brave person I was I backed away, fearful to go in such a place. I realized I could look at the mirror on the back wall and scope out the situation, unobserved I thought. One chica looked at the mirrored wall and realized what I was doing shouted to al the girls and they all parted the curtains so that they could see me. Busted!!!!!! I immediate fled feeling outfoxed. A few days later armed with knoweledgable companion I returned. I was eyeing them all with my eyes returning to a blonde in a white sweater who had a nice rack with the nipples evident under the sweater. No bra there and I was impressed with their perky nature. She saw me staring with admiration and quickly spoke to me in English which made want to flee fearing she was a trained killer their to process the new meat. I thought what the heck and reached a price to high for the establishment but I was captivated by those wonderful breasts. 150 AR for an hour and we were off to my location. Her name was Angela. Another chica who did not want to waste time she emerged from the bathroom in bra and panties and was unsure about the swing. I got her into it and was pounding away at her furiously and delighting at making her breasts rotate in a clockwise direction while slamming her hard. Unfortunately, there is no support for the head in the swing and she made me stop claiming. "This is so unfair. You have all the control and I cannot not move and pleasure my clit. I want to go to the bed!" Hey with a statement like that what could I say to the lady. We immediately moved to the bed and she took the cow girl position and proceeded to pound me senseless. She was quickly done and out the door. Not a great experience and the only chica to not like the swing.

Visit-2
    A visit to the famous Santa Fe 1707. I was most umimpressed. The three girls who were available came into the room said hello and immediately left. I felt I was looking a livestock and could not form an impression of what they were like. If they simply had come in stopped, turned around, come closer, stopped and turned around this would have given me a better idea. Although I will probably go back someday I left without sampling the wares. I will try the other apartments before I go back.

Visit-3
    Bumped into Jackson at Madahos. While there Jackson repeated a statement he had made before. "I never make any recommendations because no one ever listens to me." He pointed out a really nice long haired chica out to me with medium sized breasts and said that she was really sweet. I took her back and threw her ass in the swing. She was a little unsure and we moved to the bed where I proceeded to eat clit her much to her satisfaction. She was grabbing my head and grinding my toungue into her clit and came a couple of times. Finally tired of this I took her and put her back into the swing and began to pound. As she started to cum I would slow the pace down and smile at her, stop, and slam her hard. This made her head snap back and moan. I did this until she really started to cum which made me cum. She sat up in the swing and wrapped her legs around me pulling me in deep while moaning and using her legs to finish herself and me off. She was great and I do not remember her name. Oh well. 200 ar for the hour.

Everything becomes blurry from here so I cannot put dates to the rest of the chicas I met.

Made a visit to Cattos, Hooks, and Ness. My guide Stormy introduced me to Rosa Marie at Cattos who he knew and said she was sweet. A little thing with short blond hair who acted like she won the lottery because I was interested in her. (Paraphrased from another famous monger) She was wonderful so I took her back and she was delight in every way especially with her nice tongue action during the BJ. She left me her phone number and asked when I would see her again. After some not to great visits I went back to see her two days latter and told her I would be back at 1:00 AM. After visiting other locations with my friend Radj. True to my word I returned at 1:15 AM only to see her ready to leave with another friend of Stormy. The look of absolute horror in her eyes was priceless. Stormy's friend looked at me in a suspicious way and I said "Hey you were here first and she will be back tomorrow night. Enjoy your evening." They left and the bar keep seeing this did his best to introduce me to other girls but I left like the true love stricken knight I was. That's right! I immediately left and went to Madaho's and met Vicky who was introduced to me by another monger. She was an absolute gem and another girl who enjoyed being pounded in the swing. She was moaning and thrashing so much she sort fell out of it a couple of times.

The next day I met "D" for a two hour appointment. She is a friend of Jacksons and I will not give out her info. He has to make the introduction. Anyway she is a delight. It was amusing because she thought I was cold and heartless after our first meeting earlier in the week. She said I was like an Argentinian man who was simply sport fucking. I told her that I was not interested in meeting girls just to put another notch in my belt. She told me most American men tell her how beautiful she is and wanted to take her out to diner. I told her that I did not think I needed to tell her how pretty she was because obviously she had a mirror and could see this for herself. Why did I need to repeat the obvious! What is also amusing is I had liked her the best and wanted her for a overnight visit. I sent an e-mail to Rox asking her if the first five girls I had met if any of them had said anything. I was looking for a over night stay but wanted it to be someone who had enjoyed meeting me. Rox true to her own postings told me
    "I do not talk to the girls. How it goes between the two of you is not my business" "D" is captivating and I thought unwise to start something with her since she had captured me a little to much. I will probably meet her for dinner or drinks next time but nothing else because she is captavating and I will be the one who gets hurt. It is amusing that I am the "bastard" and yet when leaving she has a call and is making the next appointment. But I still like her! Note to self: Stay away you can drown in those eyes!

The last night I decided to get Rose Marie from Cattos for an overnight stay. I went back into Cattos and bumped into Stormy and his friend. He lampooned me with "So you are going to make an honest woman out of her!" and I replied "At least for tonight" he replied that she was good but I think she had wanted to go with me instead of him the night before because...well you know....my wallet is bigger. Anyway, took her back and she was as sweet as ever and nice to cuddle with. Great that night and the next morning. Another chica that one can be captured by her sweetness.

I now know why some mongers feel that you do them only once. I think this is to keep a distance from them so there is no attachment which does and does not make sense. I think a chica you have met that was good the first time is derserving of a second visit. They know you a little better and know that you will act properly and not hurt them or rip them off. The only problem is they can to start to claim ownership. This does not hurt but it cuts down on the chicas you can meet. It puts all the other girls off limits at the club.

Finishing Remarks:
    Jackson was a good host and fun to travel with. Roxanne-she is what she says she is. She provides a translating service. Hard as I tried she stayed the course and would not cross the line in providing information. I felt BA was too different than other places I had been and was to different to go back to. Then I realized what other place can you go with such a beautiful country, great looking women, reasonable prices, and numerous chica locations. Now to force my friends in Congress and Senate to pass and bill build a supersonic transport to cut the flying time down. That is the only draw back!

Pahllus:

For Thai food I like the "Empire" at Tres Sargentos 427 Retiro, Tel. (5411) 4312-5706 empire_bar@hotmail.com
    The food and ambiance are fantastic!

It's right around the corner from Cafe Orleans, so you don't have far to go for desert!

Also, I think our brothers are right on a couple points; Argentinian women can definitely be "sex-cops" once they get to know you, and it really isn't necessary to make appointments with internet girls before you get there. It's so much more interesting to go "window shopping" because there's certainly no dearth of establishments and opportunities, and fishing can be most titillating.

(DH et al, you all bring balance & humor to the argument...)

Fallus Maximus,

(Light the spelling flame) Neo-Lotus Thai is on Ortega y Gasset 1782 in Las Caņitas. Seal of approval from the Thai Ambassador. Hard to find from the street. It is on the second floor of a renovated house and the sign/banner is blocked from view by trees. There are two or three others that I'll post about in the restaurant section. Sawadee.

A few nights ago I go to Affaire Recoleta pretty late at about 2:00 AM. The place was packed with delicious girls as usual. I run into a young American guy that I had seen several times before in clubs a couple of months ago. He was with two of his buddies from his Spanish school, all were about 22 years old. He said that he doesn't go to places like this anymore and that he was just showing his buddies a good time. I asked him why and he said he had a girlfriend now, and that he got in trouble with the mafia in which he was extorted money. Apparently he was blowing money in all of the clubs, every night for a month straight, paying American gringo prices. Somehow he got mixed up with the mafia and got tapped dry. Just a little story to be careful out there.

So I was talking with two of his friends, and the one was asking me all sorts of questions like: "what do you think of this place?", " do you like the ladies?", " are you going to fuck one of them?". I explained sure that's why I'm here. I asked him if he planned on leaving with one and he said no way. He then proceeded to explain that he has been in Buenos Aires for 4 months and hasn't even TOUCHED a single girl. Yes that is right, touched was the word he used. I asked him why not and he said maybe the girls don't like him here. I asked him why not visit some of the ladies of the night, prostitution is everywhere in the city. He didn't have an answer and just laughed.

So I said to him, tonight is your night. This place is full of beautiful woman, everyone of which is dying to have sex with you. It will only cost you 150 pesos. He said, where do you go? I said your hotel, he said he's living in a dormitory with his friends, I said then you can go to an temporary hotel, just ask the lady, she knows everything.

About 10 minutes later the three left and none of them had a woman on their arms. I couldn't fathom having been in Buenos Aires for 4 months and not having touched a single woman. What wasted youth. Maybe he had some kind of moral hangups. But I doubt he was some serious religious guy since he was going on about how much drugs he did while he was there and how cheap they were. It was interesting how he always referred to sex as fucking, indicative that sex to him was a dirty, forbidden thing. The amazing how so many people are so hung up about sex in the US.

About five minutes after they left I spotted two gorgeous, busty morochas staring at me and smiling from the bar. I walked over and immediatly the two were all over me. We went over to the couch and they insisted that I take the two of them with me. I said that I was really only interested in one, but they continued to persuade me. Each lady proceeded to deep french kiss, rub my cock and rub their bodies all over me, each vying for my attention. This proceeded for about 30 minutes and I was about ready to blow my load right there. If only those young Americans could have seen what they'd been missing all of this time!

Finally we discussed price and the one lady through out 400 pesos figure, 200 for each. I said its too much money for me. She then went down to 300, and I said still can't. Finally she hit the magic number 200 hundred, 100 for each, and off we left.

I won't go into details but I think you can imagine the rest. Ah, what a night!

Pahllus:

Try Lotus Neo Thai. It used to have one branch in Downtown (at Tres Sargentos Ct between Reconquista St and San Martin St) and one at Las Caņitas (Jorge Newbery St. between Arce St. and Baez St., a 1st floor).

In any case, you can search for restaurants at http://www.restaurantes.clarin.com/

As of taylors, search the forum, since I left some recommendations before. You have several at Callao Ave between Santa Fe Ave. and MT Alvear St. There are many others less expensive than these ones, but you will have to deal with non-English speakers and travel to other neighborhoods.

As of coffee, there is a very good coffee shop called Ouro Preto, located at the corner of Corrientes Ave. and Talcahuano St. (1 block from the Obelisco). Another famous one is called La Puerto Rico, very close to Plaza de Mayo (Alsina St. between Bolivar St. and Defensa St.)

I wouldn't rent a chica. It bring more headackes than benefits, especiaally if visiting for a few days. They can become "sex cops" very easily.

Hope this helps,

Andres

It's been interesting how this Buenos Aires board has progressed over the past two years since my first trip to BA. As many of you know, I've had a strong desire to move to Buenos Aires. The dream could become reality in a few short months.

I'm both excited and nervous at the same time about moving to Buenos Aires and starting my life there. I am enrolling in intensive Spanish classes and I hope to finally get fluent. I plan on living there at least the next several years.

I also plan on starting some sort of business there that deals with tourists. I most likely will also get back into the apartment renting game and hope to help many of you on this board. I have a lot of ideas and dreams and hope just a fraction of them will come true.

I'm heading down there in a few weeks to look at apartments. I hope to meet some guys that I've wanted to meet for a while.

Wish me luck. I probably will need it.

Saint

Exon 123,

Good advised to P Maximus, also we should tell him to be
    careful and not to fall into those places such as
    "Whiskeria" where they steal your money.

Actually Nibu Raphael was just asking for someone to check out a 72 year old with 100" tits. Seriously.

Phallus Maximun,

How about a "Lady Midget" and a 72 yrs old with big tits.
    Thats all you have left. I will try someday soon both
    of them.

Retired Member

Exon Reporting: P Maximus, being a newbie I would suggest you not make to many plans before you hit the ground in Buenos Aires. In my option B. A. is the most fabulous city in the world, therefore you should take your first couple days to check out the scene. Try and find a verteran Monger to show you around a little. There truly are " so many Chica's, so little Time ", therefore I don't believe its a good idea wasteing a lot of time setting up dates with internet girls you have never met. Whats hard for most newbies to understand is Argentina is not the USA or Mexico and the idea of prostitution has a completely different concept there than in other places in the world. There are more "working girls" than customers, therefore your choices are endless. That said, Don't make a bunch of commitments with your time from here in the USA until your on the ground in B.A. Keep in touch with Roxana for all your wants and needs and you'll be just fine. ---- Exon

And as we all know your handle can be quite appropriate at times.

My point is that his handle is misspelled.

That's unfortunate, I agree. However if for example you know
    P. Maximus tend to misspell, then you don't read his comments.
    DWC

Re: misspellings

Unfortunately it is impossible to tell if a posting has misspellings without reading it first.

Dickhead
    If you don't like massages = don't get them.

If you think massages are more expensive than sex = don't get
    them

If you can massage yourself better than a chica = do it yourself

If you don't like reports with mispelling - don't read them

Is a simple life

DWC

Posting Limitations