Thread: 2004 Reports - Edited

+ Submit Report
Page 105 of 145 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 115 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 2170
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    But wouldn't it be better and cheaper to just get the massage and then go home and jack off? I'm sorry but I have a blind spot here. No one jacks me off better than I jack off myself. So maybe I have answered my own question.

But cheaper than sex? I don't know. I just did a gal tonight who was young (27) and quite cute and would do ANY fucking thing and the agreed upon rate was 60 pesos. She stayed over three hours (pretty much had to kick her out in fact); I got two shots and she kept sucking me and fucking me trying to get a third. I tipped her five US dollars and five Euros so I guess that brought it over 90 pesos but that was my decision and I'm sure these massage/hand job girls like propinas too.

This gal has been calling me several times a day basically begging me to go with her. I have bought her zero drinks. In fact I met her tonight at Excedra (by which I mean I already did her once and that's just where we met up since I hadn't decided whether it would be my place or hers) and she had already had a coffee. She paid for it herself without even a glance in my direction. Plus I did a lot of perverted shit with her which I will not post here but would be willing to discuss via PM. I bet she would be willing to give out her phone number and I will ask her if I bother to see her again.

Some naked pictures of her are already on the site. If you PM me I will tell you who she is if you promise not to post it.

Phallus, RTFF, and work on your spelling in your spare time.

Eats in BA

Can people recommend Thai places ? I'll need a fix whilst I am down there. Also, any tips on good coffee and tailors ?

Of course I am going to explore gastromonic delights, going to have my girls with me, reassuring hand on my leg at the table that action is for desert !

Any one found it economical to rent a chica for a few days ?

Just for a bit of continuity and the wake up BJ.

BA Adventures & Reason I Asked.

Variety is the spice of life. And I plan it all. Lesbian couples, jungle sex, 1.5 hour long massages, blowjob to wake me up, booze and excellent food. I want big tits, athletic types, tarty/slutty looking types, and highly refined types. All three orifices to be probed. Chicas in lingere, thigh high stockings and high heels. This will be a 10 day hedonistic adventure.

There is something very nice about a long massage, a sleepy HJ with face snuggled in a pair of big tits, completely passive for a change. As I said, variety. There will be plenty of action elsewhere, because I'm very horny generally and many of the chicas I've seen on Gemidos etc cause a instant hard on. So I hardly think "quadraplegic" fits.

I have already been in touch with Roxanne. I have picked out a list of internet girls too. I am sure Roxanne will do a great job arranging my encounters.

So, in answer to my orginal question what does a massage hj/bj cost ?

Pahllus,
    Regarding,

"Some questions - for "massage" (meaning, a nice, good massage and I assume HJ or BJ included) what are we talking in price ?"

I strongly suggest you contact Roxana and have her set you up for massages and sundry other activities. She's fantastic, a monger's concierge extraordinaire...

Roxana: Email: roxanainba@gmail.com Cell Phone: 15-5103-3905

Dickhead,
    There are many people who would enjoy a sensual massage
    in Buenos Aires. I am one of them. It does not mean I don't
    get plenty of sex too.
    To answer your question a lot of people get sensual massages
    in Buenos Aires (especially locals) because:
    1. After all is a massage
    2. Provides a "release"
    3. It cost a lot less than sex.
    DWC

This report is short and quick. As I had a few hours to kill, a taxi driver dropped me off at El Rey Park/Plaza in Constitucion. There was a gorgous redhead there with a unique hairstyle that was a great turn-on as well. Once I got passed the blonde transvestite, I determined that the redhead was a woman. My initial attraction to her was instinctual, but right on the money. Incredible BJ and superb full service. From a SW, a real surprise, and worth every centavo of the $50AR per hour she asked. The $19 year oldīs name is Celeste. She comes highly recommended. The neighborhood is not recommended at night, however, but the nearby motel with waterbeds is safe.

Why the fuck would anyone other than a quadriplegic pay for a hand job in Buenos Aires?

P. Maximus,
    Two girls a day. That's it? You're a lightweight! haha
    The exhange rate right now is aprow 2.95
    DWC

Concerning street prostitution, my experience has been that most of the club girls walk the streets on a regular basis. Most of girls that I've gotten to know use a variety of forms to work, including streets, internet, clarin, apartments, cafes and so forth. For example three friends that worked at Ness would walk Lavalle and Florida around 9-11 when there are still a lot of pedestrians, and then maybe hit Cafe Excedra for a couple of hours and then go to Ness in the late hours.

It is ignorant to have a prejudice against street girls, since they are in most cases club and internet girls also. The exception is Constitucion where unattractive 40 year olds ply their trade. Street prostitution has such a negative connotation in the US because of the illegality of prostitution and the resultutant crime, pimping and general ugliness that surrounds it. When anything is illlegalized like this, it takes on an ugly form (think of the drug trade in the US, or alcohol during Prohibition). But this isn't the case in BA where it is fully legal.

I've observed that the 80/20 rule applies to prostitution in Buenos Aires, that 20% of the girls get 80% of the business. These are the beautiful girls with stunning bodes and sometimes speak English. Every night these ladies leave with customers from the clubs pulling down 100-400 pesos each night, which is a serious amount of money for Argentiana. They have no reason to hussle in the street or post advertisements in Clarin for 40 pesos when they are making 100-200 pesos with each client once or twice a night.

The other 80% of the girls that get 20% of the business, because of their average looks and bodies and correspondingly struggle to a much greater degree. Instead of living in a swanky apartment in the Capital like the 20% girls, they often live in Villas Miserias, in far flung suburbs, neighborhoods that are slightly better than shantytowns. They live so far out that they usually have to commute one or two hours by bus each way. Often times they live with large families and are single parents of 2 or 3 kids, and often the whole family depends on them for support. They need every peso they can get but they don't make that much because most of the time they don't get any customers in the clubs. While the 20% girls are pulling down 2,000-4,000 pesos a month, they are getting 600-1,200 pesos a month. Often times the girls have to get another full time or part time regular job because they can't make enough with just prostitution alone.

Many of these girls will use the street since they can approach as many pedestrians as they like and they aren't competing with the beautiful 20% girls. Sure they only make 30-50 pesos but if they get one customer each night, its better than getting 150 pesos in a club once a week. Most of these girls work atleast two methods, whether it is clarin, departamentos, cafes, streets or clubs.

A wise monger would stretch his money farther by simply soliciting the girls in the street and in Clarin for 50 pesos for sex instead of the same girls found in the club 2 or 3 hours later for 150 pesos.

Also, I advocate visiting the 80% girls in general at least as much as the 20% girls. They will appreciate the your business more and will make sure they please you to the maximum extent. They won't watch the clock and often they will enjoy it as much as you do since they aren't getting laid that often. The 20% girls, while having stunning bodes, don't put the extra effort to please you, have sex either like a robot or a corpse, don't really enjoy it much at all since they are getting screwed all of the time, and are watching the clock to leave so they can get to their next customers. Often times the 80% girls have much better personalities than the snobbish 20% girls. The 20% also cost more.

A little something to chew on fellas. Instead of going after that big blond with an ass and tits to die for next time in the club, maybe go after that bored and average looking morocha in the corner.

BA, Here I Cum - cost of massages ?

My virginity to this amazing city lined up. I have checked out various internet sites, and have several chicas in mind.

Some questions - for "massage" (meaning, a nice, good massage and I assume HJ or BJ included) what are we talking in price ? I vaguely recally 60P an hour.

Full service is about 150P an hour thesedays.

With an exchange rate of 3:1, I am really going to go wild, two girls a day minimum.

The rooms at the love hotel by NEB are indeed squeaky clean, but only some of them have jacuzzis. When you check in, you get a package with towels, condoms, toothpaste, and so forth. There is music. Most of the rooms have the showers positioned so you can keep an eye on your belongings. You can get beers for 3 pesos and they have one of the little revolving doors in the wall so you can get service without opening the doors. It's very nice and much better than when they formerly had rooms upstairs. But the cost does add up. The cost appears to fluctuate just a bit so as I said before, it's good to negotiate a price that includes the hotel and let the chica pay for the room.

Back in BA,

Well, arrived Sunday afternoon back to a sunny BA, albight, a tad on the cool side being winter. First night tried out one of the internet chicas I had been conversing with over a long period of time by email. Nice gal, great body and face, nice place, higher end, way too high on the price scale, almost canceled, sex a bit too much business, (a lot too much). A second time might be better as now we 'know' each other now following over an hour of talking, but it all boils down to client time is money time, as that cuts into family and friends time. I guess I have been spoiled by others, but one must branch out from time to time. As others have said, keep your options open and do not fixate.
    Monday night, off to Estilo Nuevo, after my equipo de heilo lost on espn. First time, highly recommended. This was an exploratory trip for me. Slow night but great looking talent, 25 or so. No pressure. Prices quoted 150p for an hour to the hotel next door, 30p for the rooms which they say are clean and with jacuzzi?
    Free pizza on Wednesday.
    Maybe I will be back on Friday but now an old stand-by thinks I am coming to BA Wednesday, and will want to drain me of all my plata and lecho, so I am not sure how to fit this all in on top of a 10 hr work day. DH, I will try to call later.
    mag

I already recommended the restaurant in question in the appropriate section.

Now I want to talk about the magic wall. The magic wall is in Esmeralda 900 on the west side. I call it the magic wall because although there are often hookers on the magic wall, what is more striking is that if there are no hookers, how quickly they appear if one sits on or hangs in the vicinity of the magic wall.

On my first visit to BA, a huge flame war erupted over the question of whether or not it is safe or advisable to pick up street walkers. In retrospect, I see both points of view but tonight I had no need for sex and I just made two passes by the magic wall to see what would sprout up.

I sat and talked to two gals for about twenty minutes and I don't think they were out to roll anybody. I just think that if they work in the clubs, they have to work too many nights and they both have day jobs that don't pay squat, but that they need to hold on to. I told them both up front that I was completely empty at this point and just wanted their numbers as a future possibility. We then had an interesting discussion about whether Kirchner is really a Peronista or not. They are both Porten~as and had some strong opinions on this. They both say they graduated from secundaria, and they both say they don't do anything uncovered.

So, in conclusion, I don't see why street walkers or street sitters or whatever you want to call them should be automatically avoided. Judgement should be used at all times but I don't see why they are inherently dangerous any more than club girls who could drug your drink or internet girls who could case your place for a burglary.

Maybe some are just independent entrepreneurs trying to minimize overhead?

Damn. Shrimp appetizers!! I am all in.
    Gonna run for the next flight down there!

Glad you guys have your priorities straight. But shouldn't this thread be in the restaurant section?

Prazer

There was No appetizer, dessert, coffee or Apertivo and there was definitely a chill in the air. I have also had a problem with the girls wanting to turn the heat up because they prefer a sauna while they nap or sneaking cigarettes in the bathroom which I hate.

$30 vs $170, I guess we know the winner here! Oh, I forgot, at least my bed was cool. I am such a lucky guy.

Remember, I found a couple gems out of Ness last time, but had to make frequent visits because the place is so hit and miss! That's where I found the 3 blondes for a Great TLN in January.

"Keep it up" my good friend,
    MM

Posting Limitations