Thread: 2004 Reports - Edited

+ Submit Report
Page 11 of 145 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 111 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

Sundays

I have found that on Sundays, a relatively good choice is Salomé. Around 1 AM is a good time to try. Don't pay more than 100 or you are pissing in my pond. I have only ever found one gal there who speaks any English though, which I am sure is an issue for a lot of (lazy) people. Her name is Vale (BAH-lay) but she is just average in the sack in my opinion.

Hope that helps.

Suipacha 921

Went there again today. Available were Támara and Nadia, previously reviewed, as well as a tall morocha I had not seen before by the name of Carolina. My buddy Mo fucked her but I can't remember if he said she was good or bad. Anyway I took T because I turned her down once before and I don't like to reject them twice in a row. As BBM posted, she is very affectionate and heavily into kissing. That is good. She looked better than I remembered, nice lingerie, seemed to have dropped a few pounds in the ass (she is not overweight by any means). She has a very nice ass. Her tits aren't that great. Anyway she asked me if I wanted her to use a condom for the BJ and I said whatever you are comfortable with. So she covered it up. Fine; her technique is good and she moves around a lot and gives different angles. Then she rode the pony for a while and came twice with the aid of FUTA. Then I doggied her to completion. Then we messed around some more and then more CBJ and then mish and I popped again, a rarity. The Brahma was very cold and the AC works well in the nice clean rooms. However the bathroom leaves a bit to be desired, primarily in the towel department. There was a new madam I'd never seen before, a very cute blond. Not the fat blond I see there sometimes.

This is a very good whorehouse.

Conclusion:

After my 40 days between Brasil and Argentina I come to the conclusion about the woman.

Pro:

The pro in Brasil are much better than in Argentina, the quality of the game depends on your own, money Brasil are sure cheap.

Non-Pro:

No way, Argentina win 3-0. Sure Argentinas girls and specialy Portena are more hard to any Brasilian, not the case for some mid or up class in San Paolo, where can be hard to.

My two centavos.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize proper names. To avoid delays in future reports, please capitalize the first letters of proper names, including names of people, places, countries, cities, streets, nationalities, etc. Thanks!

Triangle recomended, a different perspective

I really don't want to start a flaming war but rather want to present a different position. I've been to BsAs 18 times and have mongered in damn near all the clubs mentioned on this board. I will allow that the median in the Recoletta boliches is higher though Black has seriously lost it's luster. The triangle and western suburb clubs are different in flavor but it has been my experiance that with a bit of patience and smart negotiating that you can always find one, or two if that is your pleasure, chicas that are on par with anything the La Recolleta has to offer for one third to one half the price.

I'm thinking of Carolina an astounding flaquit that works at Catto's or Romina from the same club not beautiful by BsAs standards but hands down the most inventive chica I ever sessioned with. You wont find 20 chickas that will make your heart palapatate at any of these clubs and one must look past several fat girls but the gems are there to be mined. It has also been my experiance that the girls from the triangle pay more attention to my pene and less to the clock.

My suggestion for newby's reading this post for additional info, is to shop them all. Find a couple Mates for a pub crawl, hit several clubs, talk to a bunch of the girls and then when you find what you want, treat her like a lady and she usually won't treat you like a john. Go to Cattos ask for either of the girls I mentioned I'll be suprised if your disapointed.

Saint and Jack prove my point, both found excellent girls and had great times for much less than the cost of a night at Madaho's. Again I'm not trying to awaken the cost v service monster only trying to encourage the new guys to see all the city has to offer and find out for themselves. I've said before and now again the single best experiance was with a woman from Black that I paid a fortune for and would again. Also the worst was a painfully beautiful Paraguayan from Madaho that cost me close to 400 peso's including bar costs. As El Jeffe says "Cost has no relation to service"

My .02 centavo's

Just returned from a 12 day trip to South America. Hit Buenos Aires for three days, Sao Paulo for two and seven in Rio.

Had the repeated pleasure of using Roxana's assistance with a few appointments in Buenos Aires.

There we two of us in Buenos Aires and Sao Paulo but we met up with the rest of our group of 5 in Rio.

We arrived on Wednesday @ noon and had appointments set up by Roxana at 3:00PM. I can only attest to my appointment with Hana/ Platinum who was exactly as she had advertised. Was open to all except completo. 200AP for two hours.

We had a great dinner at La Lilas at Puerto Madeira(sp?). It was nice to sit outside, have a great steak and wine and cigars.

We then went to Blacks. Obviously, we were not on a real tight budget and basically only had two nights to enjoy the local talent.

They charged us 80 and 90 AP for the two drinks we bought the girls. Coupled with the entrance fee and what the girls wanted it is a pretty expensive date.

Nevertheless we took two back to our hotel and both enjoyed ourselves. They were both safely between 7-9s.

It appears that Blacks has let the girls get more aggressive with the customers. The last time I was there the girls were not allowed to approach you or sit with you unless you invited them to do so. This time there was a constant line of girls that ask to join us or just sat down next to one of us.
    All in all very expensive but high caliber of talent to select from.

The next night we went to La Cabana in Recoleta for dinner. GREAT steaks!
    One of the best I have had.

We then walked over to Madahos. Entry fee and drinks similar to Blacks. It appeared to me that the talent there was younger then Blacks and a little lower. However, the facilities were more appealing then Blacks. There is a wide open arena there. Dance floor/stage and easier to look at more talent at one time. Again, prices for the girls here are on the high side but pretty easy shopping. I would have paid almost any amount to have one of the dancers go back to my hotel. I am sure this is the case with many guys who have gone in there.

We actually left there alone and I went back to the hotel. My traveling companion tells me the next morning that he was going to try a much touted club called Crocodile(sp?). The taxi suggested a place on Est. Piedras called Tribute. He said it was a sort of strip/lap dance club. Very inexpensive but not a lot of good talent. He was about to leave when he noticed a VIP room. He went in and found out that the talent in there was better and that they serviced you right there in the room. Sounded like the Soaps in Tokyo?

Sorry for the lack of detail will post more info in Sao Paulo and Rio.

Hi,

This is just a suggestion, so please don't take it the wrong way.

I appreciate the details in your report, but I know from experience that a lot of people find it easier to read a report if the paragraphs are separated by a single blank line.

I know how this happens: You're banging away at the keyboard, putting your thoughts into the report as fast as you can write them. However, if you could hit the return key TWICE at the end of each paragraph, your report would be much easier to read, which would certainly be appreciated by your fellow Forum Members.

Thanks,

Jackson

Saint, I think we got the girls from Ness, not from Cattos. You may recall we went to Ness first, had a drink, scoped the place and left for Cattos where we walked in and out. We then went to Hook where we scrupulously inspected the bills we got back from the waiter. Or have I got it all mixed up.

Anway, the triangle is not recommended. The average quality is well below Recoletta. The two girls that we took out were the best. Saintīs girl was sweet - if I was here longer, we could have gone back and swapped .

Anyway, the girl was good and I had a lot of fun. She did the BBBJ and it ended in half CIM half facial.

Actually, that was my third Paraguyan. All were good. I must get to Asuncion sometime.

Las Caņitas was great and the girls were just fabulous. To get one of these regular girls would be just wonderful.

Had a really great dinner with JackDaniels. I took him to Las Caņitas since he had never been there before. (We tried going to Bar Uriarte, where the owner of Gran Bar Danzon owns another restaurant but it was closed due to a private party). We saw so much eye candy during dinner that I think we both were getting horny. I think he had planned on going to the clubs. I was just going to go to dinner and be a good little "Saint" and work. So much for those plans. Anyway, he wanted to check out the Triangle clubs. They sucked as usual though.

First we went to Cattos, then Hook then Ness. We did see two cute girls in Cattos but we decided to check out the other two. Hook didn't even deserve sitting down and having the one drink. We sat down and had a drink at Ness and it was pretty pathetic as well. We went back over to Cattos and I pulled over this Portena with a beautiful face and decent body. I convinced Jack to talk to this spicy little Paraguaya. (I knew she was Paraguayan just by looking at her). I'd say next to the Brasileras these girls are the most passionate in bed.

Anyway, my girl wanted 200 pesos for a few hours. I got her down to 150 pesos for a few hours. It's about 4 AM and she just left. She was GREAT! I think I ended up giving her like 180 pesos anyway. I hope JackDaniels also had a good time with his girl. I told her to give him her number for me. My girl also wrote her # down for me on my desk. We had a monster session and she was really sweet. I think they were the only 2 girls worth pulling out of the entire triangle area (or at least the clubs we went to). I think I got Jack's girl down to 150 pesos too or maybe 170 pesos because he wanted BBBJ. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the report from him.

So far, he is batting 2/2 with Paraguayas. Today has been great and I closed a few more deals so I can't complain. Get this, this HOTTIE American girl emails me asking me for a job with my company (she found me off Google). Anyway, I tell her she would make peanuts but she still is emailing. We exchange info and pictures and she is smoking hot, 22 years old, ex cheerleader in college, etc. She might come down in a few weeks. What fricking luck! I talked to her on the phone 1.5 hours tonight before meeting with Jack.

Some respectable cable television show from NYC wants to do an interview with me next week but I'm taking the girl out tomorrow and will meet up with some locals friends and Jack Daniels as well. It should be a good time. Jack and I were talking about BA at dinner. It's a fricking paradise here. I've never seen so many hot girls than tonight while eating dinner. Every day I love this city more and more.

P.S. Be CAREFUL of conterfeit money. Yesterday was the first time I got fake money in my 3 years of coming here. It's not just the taxi drivers that are giving it out. Yesterday I was super busy and bought some refillable credits for my phone. I didn't pay attention and must have gotten fake money. It was comical. In the taxi, I went to pay and the taxi driver said it was fake. Then JackDaniels went to pay and he had fake money too! We didn't even go to the same place. We both got passed fake money. A lot of it floating around now.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    WSG CHARITIES SANTA CLAUSE TOUR

Greetings everyone,

Thanks to the generosity of the guests at the recent WSG Thangkgiving Dinner, we raised more than $2,500AR specifically earmarked for the WSG Charities Annual Christmas Toy Drive. Much thanks to all the contributors who made this a reality.

Yesterday, Silvina and I visited the toy wholesalers in Once to buy the toys for each of the comedores. Now, $2,500ar goes a long way in BA, but let me tell you, after Silvina finished negoiating with the wholesalers (actually, "beating them up" is a more accurate description of the conversations), we left with a truck filled with everything from small toys for infants, to dolls and toy trucks for kids, to Barbie dolls and soccer balls for the older children. Altogether we purchased individual toys for more than 350 children, along with other toys and games specifically earmarked for each of the comedore.

Therefor, I am pleased to announce that I have scheduled a visit to the WSG Charity's four La Matanza comedores for Monday, December 20th, leaving my building in Recoleta at 11:00 am.

All interested persons are invited to accompany myself and others as we visit the 4 comedores.

The plan is as follows:

I've arranged for a van to take us on the tour. First, we will stop by one of the toy stores in Once to make a few last minute purchases, then we will commence to the western surburb of Mantanza where we plan to spend perhaps a hour at each location where we will be greated by the adults who run the comedores and as we distribute the toys to the children. Of course, we're also going to be dispensing the usual $250ar monthly grant to each of our beneficaries.

This should be "feel good" day for anyone who participates. Be sure to bring your cameras. However, just to give you a little incentive, please read the email I recieved from Maria M. regarding her conversation with one of the comedores after our visit last Christmas:

Dear Jackson,

Today I received a call from Silvia from "Una Mano Solidaria" who was absolutely overwhelmed by the "miracle" that took place last week. She told me that with the money donated they had built the floor and purchased flour and sugar. This was great since, with each rain, the comedor got flooded due to the lack of flooring.

The kids were crazy about the toys, for all of them it was the very first time they received a toy. Some of the 11 year old boys had never owned a football, and you know what soccer means in this country. They decided that toys basically will remain at the comedor and the kids will take turns at borrowing the toys and returning them to the comedor the next day - very much like a library.

The teachers told Silvia that the kids didn't stop talking about the gentlemen that had visited them and the "funny" way in which they talked.

All the mothers talk of little else but you. Silvia's mother still cries every day when she thinks of all of you and your visit.

I just thought you would like to know what a difference you made to the lives of all these people and how much so little can have an impact on their lives.

Please post this message on the board and let them know that "Una Mano Solidaria" is very, very thankful for your contribution.

Maria
    I'm planning to rent a 12 passenger van, so there should be plenty of room for anyone who wishes to participate. We will leave Recoleta at 11am and should return at approximately 6:00 pm.

Please send me an email at Jackson@ArgentinaPrivate.com or call me at 15-4048-2827 and I'll be pleased to give you the directions to my building and other details.

Thanks,

Jackson

question

Guys,

I was just wondering the average of everyone. I have been lurking here for some time, and and contemplating a visit early next year. I am 32, and have been looking at the mansion for a visit (more like a "pop in"), primarily because I am coming down by myself and would like to know that there is someone familiar if I get myself into a jam.

I have never been out of the country by myself, and am looking forward to it. In looking at the pictures, I never really see anyone my own age. Will I be out of place?Will I be received well? Age does not matter to me, some of you guys are extremely knowledgeable(Capt. Dave, Dickhead, Saint...etc) and quite frankly I could learn a few things.

Anyone ever go down there by yourself?

Sunday and the Mansion

Oh, well. Maybe less competition for me.

I have no choice -- Sunday or no day, so I'll deal with it. Hoping to meet some of you at the Mansion BBQ, though!

I've had some of the best experiences with street girls in Chile, New Orleans (aside from her startling frightmare), New York, Tijuana and, sort of, in Rio. In Chile, they have been the best providers, Rio doesn't count, TJ okay, New Orleans weird but okay, and New York the absolute worst.

I haven't taken half the precautions I should have, but have been extremely lucky. Hopefully, I'm over the urge to try again. I certainly don't plan to in BA, but who knows on a Sunday with all that cheap beer...

Hasta Domingo!

Mav

Sundays

For those leaving home at the end of week to get here, you need to be aware that Sundays are not a good day at the clubs. If you can get a night flight on Friday that gets in on Saturday morning, you could manage a reasonably good night on Saturday and use Sunday as your recovery day. I have done this before elsewhere and it can work. Anyone taking a Saturday flight will only be able to start enjoying the club scene from Monday as it starts getting better eventually reaching its peak on Thursdays. The clubs are open and it is probably the quietest day. You can be lucky even on a Sunday. Depends who you meet.

I went to the San Telmo market for an hour or so on Sunday. Worth it if you havenīt been there before. In the evening I just poked my head into Madahos. I had one drink and left alone.

Going out every day can become tiring and repetitive. There is always an underlying need to make every day of the vacation count. I am more of a quality guy than a quantity guy. I am not keeping a tally of how many I have had. It doesnīt matter in my view. All that matters to me is the totality of the experience.

Also, going out every day invariably ends up with 3 or 4 or 5 drinks each evening. All this will take its toll.

I am happy to rest up a bit.

Street safety

Those who do choose to pick up street girls can do a few things to limit risk. Have little or no cash on you, then negotiate price, then tell her to wait, then get the agreed on amount out of the ATM. Do not use the hotel she suggests but rather any other one. Don't pay up front. Then if she robs you, all she robs you of is pussy anyway. If you do take her to your hotel, consider switching rooms or even hotels the next day. And use your condoms and not hers which could be old or dried out. Ask to see her documento.

Usually if I do a street girl, it's one I've seen walking around two or three times or more, and have talked to her a couple of times. The Magic Wall is good for this, as is the famous doorway on Florida and Paraguay.

? on street ladies for Dickhead

Is is better to pickup a street girl trashed out of your mind ? This way if she is lousy or you are setup for a robbery you might forget that it even took place . Is that how you like to work it ?

Or do you prefer doing it sobber and stupid ?

Street girls

Hardly any of the guys who post on this board have ever done street girls so how the fuck would they know if they are "problematic"? Many have their own opinions based completely on stereotypes and experiences in other places. I don't do street girls too often but I have not had any problems and I have done like maybe 7 or 8 down here. You have to know what you are doing and I would say it is better not to take them to your hotel or apartment until you have gotten to know them. Of course, I always do since I am too much of a Dickhead to pay for a transitorio; that eats up the whole cost savings.

Flame away, boys.

More HTML than you probably want to know

In response to AllIWantIsLove's question about the HTML defining the website
    http://www.area-vip.com.ar/area/area-vip.htm

The source you found on the top level page refer to the following parts of the page:
    titulo.htm: the "title" along the top of the page
    menu.htm: the menu bar down the left hand side
    menu2.htm: the spinning AV below Buenos Airies and the current date

Here's how the HTML works: when you click on a city from the left-hand menu (e.g. "Buenos Aires") a script in menu.htm "swaps" the image (via one of the predefined javascript functions) with the image in frame "3" which is what you call "the main part of the window" (where the spinning AV is originally). You would have to work through the function to see how it generates the file names (non-trivial).

However, I think there is a simpler way to get what you want, which I assume is a reference to all the embedded files. Bring up one of the pages with the thumbnail pictures of the women. The following will vary by browser but I use (and recommend) Firefox from Mozilla: click right over the "main part" and the context menu will include "This Frame" with subcommands "View Frame Source" and "View Frame Info" that will contain what I think you want.

Posting Limitations