Thread: 2004 Reports - Edited

+ Submit Report
Page 111 of 145 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 121 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 2170
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    Prazer,

Ok, no more soft mattresses. Hard ones needed for drilling.

Glad you had plan B, anxious for the next installment.

Moondog

Chek3 is not a monger of many words, maybe we'll hear more from him later. For now, 8 months trip in S.A and two reports isn't much. However, the correct address for the cheap brothel is Talcahuano 308 "C".

The Juggler - Part I

Looking back on my recent BsAs trip, all I sense is one big blur of events. Taxis, chicas, dancing, dinners, chicas, scheduling, chicas, smiles, puxxy, phone messages, chicas, conflict management, chicas, establishing relations, shopping for gifts, reconnecting. Oh, and I met a few chicas too, forgot to mention. It feels like a year’s worth of romantic exploits pressed into the short time frame of just 4 days.

I arrived Sunday morning and fully expected to be met by a cute little brunette from Area-vip I had developed a relationship with from prior trips and numerous communications since.

I spoke to her from the airport before departing, and all was very well. She was geared up to come to my hotel and move in for the duration of my stay, be my main squeeze. Dinners, dancing, movies, romance was all lined up, all guaranteed. Maybe even a quickie here and there, who knows what might have happened behind closed doors.
    But alas, I have learned the hard way never to put all my eggs in one basket, so had already organized a laundry list of alternatives, all to be called up for draft duty as circumstances dictate.

Don’t get me wrong, the idea is not to play around. I would never consider that idea. I just don’t like to sleep alone, it’s a psychological defect that flares up when I go to South America. Nights can get cold there too.

By the way, I bring my own grape juice on these flights, should anyone out there share this habit. Going down I had a bottle of Merryvale Reserve ’98. Now as I am writing from the homebound leg, I am dipping into a ’99 Luigi Bosca Cabernet. And the new Diego Torres CD is cranking on my headphones (Noiseguard technology works really well), and the recent days’ events slowly emerge from the haze. Ya gotta love the life in Bs As. There is nothing like it on earth.

There are other places, but each has their unique charms and attractions. Few can match BA for completeness, however. And there are chicas there too, I might add.

I just left my latest honey and her sweet laugh and a last minute quickie before catching my plane! Then in the airport, I spent a half an hour helping her with her English class homework while she was on her aerobics bike in nothing but the black tanga undies I had bought her, panting and giggling on the cell phone. What a vision. This place is like a drug, newbies beware.

I checked into the hotel near Plaza San Martin, a nice strategic location between Recoleta, Puerto Madero and the downtown shops. Nice and quiet, friendly staff, and king size beds with firm mattresses. The soft ones are crap. They absorb the thrust and makes it tricky to really drill a chica well. My aim is never to suspend unsolicited advice in these forums, but I would consider hotels with overly soft beds a liability as chicas take their sex and lovers quite seriously. I hear a lot of comments and have had a few experiences myself, and I am under the impression that most chicas want their lovers to be sweet, romantic and attentive, then drill the living crap out of them en la cama once a certain rapport has been established. And soft beds don’t cut it, better to get creative with other furniture or room fixtures and put the fillies through the paces. Hey, this is Latin America, different rules apply.

Now I call my morocha sweetie whom I had previously spent such wonderful nights with, dancing at Asia de Cuba and other haunts, kissing, power hugging, making love till dawn, … and she just disappeared! Was MIA for the next 3 days. I called and left message after message. Called her younger sister who’s on Area-vip as well, all to no avail. I was worried she’d been run over by a train or a herd of escaped elephants from the circus, something freaky. It just seemed so utterly unlike this little beauty. She is so intelligent, caring, respectful, studious, with plans in her life. We had such a close connection, I thought… But that is what contingency planning is all about. Anticipate the unexpected, and be ready to deal with it before it happens.

So I enacted Plan B while awaiting news.

End of Part I

Sorry for the long wind-up. Color commentary will ultimately follow.

Hello,

Long time reader of the boards and wanted to let you all know of a place in Caballito address 122 Dolas apt PB2. There were 3 girls and was 80 for an hour. Went 2 times for the hour and the chicas were not bad. I don't remember the number but the address is correct the open at like 10am.

Chek3,

Thanks for your report. Can you post some details on those other places in Argentina you visited and found action? Like Bariloche, Mendoza, and Cordoba?? I still want to do some exploring in and around Buenos Aires. I need to do that. Thanks in advance.

Chek3,

Thanks for the useful additional information.

Bandy

I agree that I didn't keep good notes because at the time I was not sharing on a forum. However I do remember my favorite apt. in BA and that was at 301 Talcahuano. Just go up the stairs and ring the bell it is the only apt there. The girls there were all between the ages of 20-30 and usually I had 3 to pick from unless they were busy. I always found a nice thin (flaca) one to choose. The price was 30 AP per hour.

Regarding Bariloche, there is an ugly hotel called the Bariloche Center. Talk to the man at the front desk and ask if any girls are looking for business. Since they get a kickback he wll be happy to find you something. There were a few ads in the local paper but not much. They have the wiskeyrias but the bar tab for the chicas is expensive and not necessary if you find them elsewhere.

Mendosa for some reason is full of ads for chicas but I found that it was a little more expensive than BA. 551 Montevideo has about 8 chicas from a 5 to 7. A little more professional that I don't care for but still nice at 80AP per hour. I hope this was a little more helpful.

Stormy,

I respectfully disagree. IMHO, this is an excellent (as an initial foray into WSG) but totally incomplete report. It is a general narration and lacks any specific information that could be repeated/or avoided by fellow mongers.

Chek3, if possible, append the report with the exact addresses of the apartments you visited. If available, include the telephone numbers of the establishments and a short descriptions of the chicas you encountered. Then it will be a valuable report and a great addition to the WSG archive.

Bandy

Chek3

You had experiences in Bariloche,Mendoza etc ?

Please elaborate.

Re: Chek3 report on Clarin

Excellent and useful report. Thank you

Hello Man,

Try in BsAs (only?) the phone number 40041010, username yahoo, password yahoo.

I found it on the yahoo-page of Argentina.

I used this connection from March to April paying only the cheap local phone connection fee from my apartment.

Happy surfing

Bruno

I am new to the forum and feel that I should contribute. I am not knowlodgeable about all the short hand and hope to just pick it up. Anyway I just returned from an 8 month trip to Central and South America. I did enjoy mongering in Costa Rica and Panama, but I really got spoiled to the art in BA. I began my adventures at the clubs that we all write about; Hooks, Blacks and Playwomen and met some 8s and 9s for 200 AP for a hour. Which is cheap relative to Nevada. But the real joy I had was from the Clarin X newspaper. There were hundreds of ads for women. I had to narrow it down somehow and just selected the ads that listed prices from 30 to 40 pesos per hour. Since I couldn't do fat girls I would ask if they had "flaca Chicas" and "cuantos chicas" The hardest thing if you don't speak Spanish is to talk on the telephone to them and find out the address. I learned to call from a Llamada pay phone store and ask the manager if he or she would please take down this address for me. I found 4 places that were within walking distance of each other. Each apartment that I visited would have usually 3 girls working the day shift and 3 at night. This gave me 6 girls to pick from each place. I usually was not disappointed and if I was, I would then just walk to my next place. I never had to go to more than 2 places. I expected to find these hard pros there but most of the girls were amatures just working a short time to put extra money on the table. Most had regular jobs during the day and some were even married. They were very interested in me as being from the US and I never felt rushed nor in danger. I made some good friends with them, sometimes paying for and extra hour and one even moved in with me for a month.

I also had expiences in Bariloche, Mendoza, Cordoba and Salta. These were all excellent but BA was the best. Now I am back in CA and I am very spoiled and bored. I am planning to go to Thailand at the end of Summer.

I've got that Monday Morning Blues. "So what to do?" but turn on the WSG.

This is not the most productive of actions considering the pile of overdue work awaiting.

We've all got to earn a Crust or, as that T-shirt in Bangkok spelled out very clearly:

"No money? No Honey!"

I'd like to continue the Cafè Orleans reporting, but please bear with me until I find the peace and quiet to do so.

Man wrote;

"Anyone has the free Internet service in Buenos Aires?

I have a lap top, and need to get connnected from my room.

I will be visiting next week.

Thanks for your help."

Try Murano in Avenida Carlos Pellegrini, very nice room and chica friendly.

Retired Member

Exon Reporting: I lied, I forgot Maria on Argentina Private. If you call that internet. She was excellent by the way, comes highly recomended from Exon's perspective. Hey Mongers I don't fall in love with them. But in the many trips Ive made down their Ive developed some favorites which I always see once or twice druning a visit to B A. While always on patrol for something better and its all good. ---- Exon

Posting Limitations