Thread: 2004 Reports - Edited

+ Submit Report
Page 17 of 145 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 67 117 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

New club

We tried a new club last night, Madonna on Puerrydón near Paraguay (one block from Puerrydón Affaire). The taxista said there would be very few girls there and recommended Black. Ha ha. Anyway, we went in and there were about a dozen girls there, mostly bottle blonds. We asked how much beers were. 25 pesos. Good bye. Place did not seem to have much going for it.

Mouse, the girl with the buck teeth from Salomé was pretty good. She had a nice body and gave a good BBBJ. Unfortunately I had no leche with which to provide her.

Retired Member

By the Way

Im told that Polo tickets are $10, $20, $30, & $40 peso's.

Im also told that its better to buy the $30 or $40 peso's seats as you sit in the shade.

Any Mongers that are interested, Exon will be seated in the $40 peso's seats at the 2:00 pm start. Exon go's first class if at all possible. The address in Polermo is Dorrego & Libertador.

Exon

Retired Member

Sunday in Buenos Aires

Guess what Mongers,

Exon is going to take himself to the Polo match in Polemro this afternoon at 2:00 pm. Exon has never seen a Polo match so this will be a true first experience.

Its been said that Argentine Polo is the best in the world with the best horse's & riders.

Exon's dick is tired so Polo will be a nice change

Exon.

Last Night at Black

Black is an interesting experience. I do like Black in one respect where every chica who has not had a date in a week comes up to you the minute you sit down. However any conversation that you have with a chica there is a 100 peso experience.

I first talked with Karina who has the classic Porteña look. She told me that everybody thinks she looks like Elizabeth Hurley. I could see it. Sat down next to her and of course within a minute a waitress comes up. I say, Un momento por favor. Karina gives me the spiel. 80 peso chica drink and $200 dollars to take to the hotel. I say that its a little expensive. She says I know abruptly stands up and leaves. Five minutes later she has another guy in tow. Eventually she went with him

I ended up with Luana a Brazilian bleach-bottle blond from Florianopilas. She started out at $200 dollars but eventually agreed to 300 pesos. My instinct was not to do it. In fact we separated for awhile. the reason we separated is that I knew that she would not be happy with the 300 pesos and it would affect performance. I almost walked out with no one but as I was going down the stairs I said what the hell. I went back and talked to Luana and we left. These girls are good in bed but if your paying only 300 pesos it´s going to be wham bam thank you maam sex. Both experiences paying these prices have been similar. Last night and the one in August with Paula. I mean I have been to Brazil 5 times and I do not remember many Brazilian garotas asking me if I had come yet. Since Luana was my third chica of the day I was slow on the uptake. What I do not know is that if pay the 200 dollars is the sex going to be that much hotter. I suspect not.

My best experience of the trip has been with Sylvania at Madahos who has been to the Mansion and was able to name drop many handles.

I can also recommend a friend of Maya´s (the recommended mansion masseuse) named Clara. She is nice voluptuous 23-year old that gives an outstanding massage.

I am off to Santiago and Lima but will return to Buenos Aires in December for a week.

Home Alone

The front desk clerk asked if everything was ok because I came home alone tonight. The answer is: I am drained! Stopped by NE tonight and I couldn't resist Antonela, I'm done! Left DH at Salome' where he was conducting some research on the effect (or non effect) of Buck Teeth on BBBJS! Can't wait to hear this one.

The triangle was lame, Antonela was not tame and there was No way I could salvage a drop for an 18 yr old tight bod I saw at Salome. I guess I'll have to learn some self control next time.

A Sputtering Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Mouse
    I wonder what is lurking out there with the two days I have left?
    Only one way to find out. Look for someplace new, but if you do not find anything, there are always the rock steady hallowed grounds that your feet have treaded on before. Sorry I missed you. Another time perhaps.

Enjoy the life,

Moondog

Quote Originally Posted by Saint
    These girls are too worried about what other girls make here.
    So true, and everything else in between. You can have two best friends working in the same club, and if one thinks her friend got a better deal, she is now the ugly girl. It is so funny to watch the banter and action that goes on between a group of girls, simply amazing to stand back and watch.

Moondog

For the Budget Conscience Mongers

Just wanted to let you know that an increase of 20% (or drink 20% less) in your beverage budget might be in order to cover the price increases. Nuevo Estilo is still 5p for a beer, but the rest have gone up, including the Chica's drinks. ie. at Cattos a chica drink is 25p unless you're trying to hook Patricia or Bettina (Dancer with killer body who also features at Madahos), then it is 50p for their drink (1/2 for the house & 1/2 for the girl). I thought that since the owner introduced us I was in for something special, Not! All I was doing is increasing their coffers with No Hope of a New Adventure for this Mouse. Bummer.

The Chica prices have remained stable for me and I have not paid more than 200p for a TLN (till noon). They have tried to get 250-300p. but I have been able to fend them off with the promise of not telling anyone. Bottom Line, they are collectively trying to uniformly raise their prices.

Best New Deal: Patricia the masajista (ask Roxana) who was 50p for more than an hour who has wonderfully trained hands and a Great Finish.

Biggest Surprise: Exon tracking us down last night after we thought we got rid of him and it didn't take long for him to lassoo Carolina and leave.

I wonder what is lurking out there with the two days I have left?

Great seeing Old Friends and making new ones,

MM

Fun time at Black

I hooked up with a friend of a friend here in BA. We went to the club below the Alvear Palace with a few of my local friends to have a few cocktails and listen to some jazz then we headed to Black last night. This was my first time in a boliche in many, many weeks. I don't get too excited about it anymore now that I live here and it's easy for me to hook up with girls.

We decided to start the night at Black and there were a few hotties but most of them were mediocre. I was VERY surprised when I bumped into one of my favorite girls in BA that I actually met on my first trip here. We had a few drinks and caught up. She looked better than ever. I was just going to hang out with my friend. I helped him negotiate a deal with this pretty girl from Mar del Plata. First she asked for u$s 200. I just laughed and got the price down to 300 pesos within a span of 5 minutes. The place was actually pretty slow for a Friday night. She tried to get me to leave with her cousin also for 300 pesos but her cousin wasn't as pretty as her.

Here is where things get interesting. These girls are too worried about what other girls make here. I was going to go home alone then decided to take one more stroll. I always had such a great time with my friend that I saw her again and I asked her if she wanted to leave. I'm sure she could have made more but I asked her minimum and she said 400 pesos for as long as I wanted. I didn't even try to negotiate with her.

Once my friend's girl saw that I picked my girl she immediately changed her price. She starts saying that if I could afford my girl (she knows that my girl always charging most clients like $200 or u$s 300). I told her that she already agreed on a price and she wasn't being honest. She kept saying how she "wasn't cheap"..yadda yadda yadda. Anyway, my friend was just going to cut his losses but he decided to talk to her some more. I left with my girl and had an AMAZING time with her. She stayed several hours until early in the morning and I had some of the best sex of my life. Truly amazing.

I met up with my friend to talk business during lunch and he said he had a good time with her. I think he said she went up to 400 pesos. Expensive but as I've always said..Black is another world when it comes to prices. I rarely go there anymore. Hell, I rarely go to any boliches but they are good to go to once in a while.

One of my amigovias is on her way now to my apartment. Life is good.

This doesn't have anything to do with Buenos Aires but I thought I'd post it here. The police in Rio busted this American I know that was operating a nude webcam business. I actually looked at this type of business model for BA before I moved here but in the end decided against it as I didn't want to get involved in the sex business.

I'm positive that the owner got busted because someone tipped the cops and he didn't pay a bribe. I think that anyone in BA that has any type of business associated with sex needs to be very careful. This American got taken to jail and they said he could get 2-5 years. It's ridiculous when you consider that there are sexual clubs, termas, Help Disco, etc. It's Rio for Christ's sake!!! I think they did it more to scare him than anything and close down his business.

I've always posted that all of these types of places pay bribes to the police of these sexually oriented businesses. Be careful all those in BA if you're involved in a sexually oriented business. This made national news in Brazil with the guy's name in the newspapers. Really a nice guy that doesn't deserve what is happening to him.

Saint

Tourist Police

In case anyone needs it.....

Corrientes 436 Plazoleta San Nicholas

0-800-999-5000

over 30 policemen who speak various languages including english to help tourist with crime issues/problems.

3 up - 1 down

Cattos

On another day last week I met up with two friends in La Biela for coffee. They are not active on the forum so lets say “the muscles from Brussels” and Sailorman. After coffee and diner we went to Shampoo. My first visit there. Nice place, nice girls. We did meet one of "the old and steady" from the Mansion. I spoke for some time with a pretty girl but declined on a girldrink of 60 pesos and 300 for the follow up. The party went on to Ness, Hook and Cattos. The day before Muscles had its way in Cattoos with a girl called Celeste that I fancied to. But this time she was not in. It ended up with me taking part in realizing a fantasy of Sailorman by going with him to my apartment and having a group session with 2 girls and 2 guys. You must make an effort for a friend!

Dolly´s

Wednesday Sailorman, another contributor to the forum and I went for Dolly´s. There where not so much girls and guys there as the Saturday before, according to Sailorman. But no problem for me. I spotted a very nice girl with a great but called Jessica and spoke to her on the first opportunity. After some petting in the antechamber we went for one hour 120 pesos, room included (bit shabby). She seduced me to perform the act in an unnatural way for some pesos extras. After Sailorman (this time in sequence) also got his way with her to we left the place verry well satisfied.

Sosher

Continuing

Susana

No. "Our" Susana is much younger, like about 23, has very dark hair, and is originally from Paraguay. I do know "your" Susana but have never banged her, and she is also not the "other" Susana I referred to. So there are at least three.

Susana from Cattos

One Tree Hill:

Is this the Susana you are talking about? She was quite good. I worte about her here (the last girl of the day).

Knuckhead

S & C

That Susana to whom OTH and I refer is not blond, and Cristina's good sized tits are 100% natural and can be gnawed on rapaciously. I do know another blond Susana in there, an older gal of perhaps 35.

Posting Limitations