Thread: 2004 Reports - Edited

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 145 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 104 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

Regalos

Dodger Bulldog

I’m in 100% agreement with you regarding presents. Over the years this has proved to be one of the “must-do” preps of any trip. In fact I can emphasize the importance by sharing that in Cuba I have managed to monger for “free” with the use of a few dollars worth of regalos. It works every time. As a matter of fact, when I make contact with and meet regular chicas over the net, I always take a nice selection of presents.

You have taken the idea to new heights with returning to the clubs with the chica and also with showing the goods before the session. For me the very best idea is your use of the colouring books for the kids: outstanding idea Thank you!

When one goes through the financial math of the trip, it makes perfect sense to spend a few dollars more with your idea to gain better service.

Regards, Havanaman

Regalos

Jaimito and I were discussing the use of presents on the Costa Rica board, following my Christmas trip there. I also wanted to share it here with my friends who frequent Argentina.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero
    Also around Christmas, I'll bring some small wrapped gifts (lipsticks, small perfume bottles, etc) with me, and give them girls I like. You get some great responses from these.
    I agree with Jaimito that bringing presents can go a long ways. Probably the single best thing you can EVER do to assure a good time.

Actually, the presents are a much better motivator than money, which is expected by the girl. She feels that she already deserves the money just for showing up.

But these presents are a special bonus, which she can only earn with a great performance.

Of course, there is no reason not to offer the gifts year round, also.

First, they help me when I negotiate with the girls. I can stick by my original offer, while slipping her an 88 cent lipstick from my pocket. I promise that she can select one, two, or even three more "regalos" (presents) when we are finished, depending on how much I like her performance.

"You are very good aren't you? You will do everything I ask and make me feel wonderful, won't you?"

"Of course! So I am sure that you will earn all THREE presents!"

Upon entering, she sees that everything is out on display. I let her feel the merchandise and smell the leather, so to speak. I remind her that she can select three if she really, really pleases me.

I let her eat some nuts, or chocolates from the candy jar. Plus, I have her put a pack of gum and snack size Hershey bar in her purse for each of her kids, BEFORE the session starts. Just to establish how generous I really am.

Then we're off to bed.

Attached is a photo of the spread I had laid out. I bought everything cheap at Walmart. The perfume was 3 bottles for $7.88, less than $3 each. The make-up kits were $2.88. Lipsticks, nail polishes, boxes of Russell Stover chocolates, toothbrushes all were just 88 cents. Breath strips 3 for $2.48. Gum 20 cents a pack.

Any dental hygiene product goes over huge wherever I have been, including Europe. For some reason people believe that Americans make the best toothbrushes in the world.

I would love to learn which items others have found useful.

I wish I had brought a LOT more coloring books! They were all selected immediately, as the chicas were excited they could take something special home to their kids.

Sometimes they can be bought 2 for $1, but even at $2 they are real killers. Check at the dollar store. Try to find coloring books with American icons such as Barbie, Disney characters, or Sponge Bob. These go over huge.

For an additional benefit, I like to return to the club with her, and stand by her side while she shows off to her chica friends all the things that I just gave her.

Even if I am done taking anyone out for the night, the other girls will be sure to remember when they see me return tomorrow...

Calculate how much you are spending on airfare, hotels, food, chicas, etc. Then consider what an extra $50 spent on trinkets can do to encourage the girls to turn in some of the most motivated performances of their lives.

It gives you an awful lot of leverage for just a little bit more investment.

You can see how foolhardy it would be to ever come empty handed!

DB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-17.JPG‎  

some girls

Here are some experiences which I thought I would share with the forum.

Afternoon.

Paulita - from platynum - beautiful body, as reported earlier. Similarities stop there though. She tried with 300 $ per hour, we agreed on 200 $. Very professional performance; she provided some services which are difficult to find even in BA. Mostly CBJ though. She left ahead of time. Basically, if you are into great, great boobs and cute little pussy, go for it. Little or no english.
    Btw, she fixed her teeth

Evening.

Visited Catto after dinner with couple of mongers from the forum. There were plenty of girls there, to the degree that soon I was left as a last one sitting. Mira, short very cute girl from Paraguay joined... I wasn't really sure about her, but decided to follow my instinct and setup 1.5 hour appointment. $150 + drinks. It turned out to be very good experience, with some very enthusiastic sex, bbbj and facial. She is a very friendly girl, recommended. No english.

Next Afternoon.

Here I decided to explore some platynum girls I haven't seen mentioned in this forum, so to increase our collective knowledge... Setup an appointment with Agosthina. Beatiful face, nice set of tities, long dark hear. She told me she was 30 or so, but if she told me she was 23 I would have believed. Performance was a bit mechanical, although it included DFK, and some enthusiastic sex. CBJ though. My feeling was she wasn't much into it, so YMMV. 200$ per hour. Little or no english.

Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jaimito reality check, Dickhead remember

Quote Originally Posted by Havanaman
    I’m with One Tree Hill on this. I second the motion to paypal you AR$150 !! Your input is too valuable to end like this.
    He didn't mention money being an issue. Maybe he's fallen in love?

Dickhead

I’m with One Tree Hill on this. I second the motion to paypal you AR$150 !! Your input is too valuable to end like this.

I had to postpone my December visit in lieu of Havana for “personal” reasons, and so I’m trying for A march visit… I would consider it an honor to monger with you. Will you not reconsider?

Regards, Havanaman

two girls with big boobs

Quote Originally Posted by Carpediem

Looking forward to Alexia's visit in few minutes.
    Love quoting myself! Well, one should always be ready for suprises... Alexia apparently figured that it's ok to send me Bany instead, of course without letting me know first. I must sound real dum when trying to speak Spanish!

However, no complaints there. Bany is a nice girls and we had a good time. Great sex. Very enjoyable.

Dickhead

OK....If you agree to keep posting I will paypal you P150 for a decent session from the estalishment of your choice! Anyone else?!

That should help out the old budget! (Could I get a tax write off? LOL)

Stowe and Norman. Nice reports! Always nice to have reports with good details.

2870 Monroe

Stowe: Magnificent Report

Dickhead: Take 2 aspirins and call me in the morning

We all have bad hair days but I've had a bad fuck week. It's probably an attitude thing. I've been looking for that perfect woman for 12 weeks now.
    You know the one I mean; gorgeous, hard bodied, nymphomaniac who just inherited a million dollars and a pub, is mute, and worships the ground your seeds fall on kinda girl.

I'm afraid I've had the best and don't want to recognize it. I am on a quest for that impossible dream. Aristotle said happiness was the achievement of successively more difficult goals on the road to that ultimate (unachieveable) goal. Time for a reality check. I'm going to fall off that ladder and start all over again.

I studied the Clarin classifieds looking for the raunchiest value meals I could find. I started in the 20 peso and under price range. I new these were teasers just to get you to call but thought I may come up with some interesting ones. I gleaned a list of eight which were well under my 100 peso budget. I chose one close to me which read as follows:

Carol 22 95-60-90 Bucal s/ globo depilada 1/2 hr 15p

I had been to a few of these low end places in the past and went prepared for the worst; condoms, lube, anticeptic wipes, toilet paper, and only 60 pesos spread in 3 different pockets.

The madame was standing in the doorway to the house and asked me what I was looking for. I told her the number, she smiled and ushered me upstairs. It's a house with a business downstairs. There appears to be about 4 bedrooms. I asked for Carol knowing Carol did not exist. Carol was off today.I asked about the Bucal sin globo. That's between you and the girls. The 15 peso advertised special is a covered blow job. If I want 1 hour of sexo completo it's 40 pesos. Condoms 2 pesos each. Bring on the girls.

Five Paraguayans were presented, none less than 25 years old. They were all average looks (4 to 5) and builds (no spinners and no fatties) and all very unenthusiastic. I chose Claudia about 28. She started working the Monday after Christmas. Tried in vain to get her to smile. Lavished her with false compliments. Got nowhere. No kissing, covered BJ, and even tried to fake that by sticking her ass in my face so I couldn´t see her rubbing my dick on her cheek instead of sucking.

I had a difficult time staying hard and ended up pounding her missionary while she stared at the ceiling and looked at her watch. Obviously these low end girls don't get the benfit of the theatrical education the 100 peso girls excell at. Perhaps someone fluent in Spanish would do better. I will not repeat.

But I have not had enough of this self abuse. I will continue my pennance tomorrow. To wit:

ACA bucal completo Patricia 23 tomo todo 20p 1/2 hr

BTW, if any of you dare to go where no gringo has gone before, I'd be happy to share my list of untried addresses.

BAs privados

First I have to start with the excellent food.I had an 400g steak at a restaurant in Lavalle pedestrian street for 2.50 Euro.Try it.

It is fucking hot at the moment but the women are so beautiful here.

I tried some appts.If you are not sure just ask the doormen at the entrance.Here are my expieriences which I remember:

Corrientes 1628. I do not remember the floor but the sex was quite good.She was a portena,27,beautiful face but a little belly(30A$/h).

Downstairs there is a massage casa called sirena spa;nice girls and good massage with HJ(40A$/h).Sex is available at additional 70A$.

Corrientes 1645. WARNING.This seems to be a rip-off joint.They want that you pay upfront without seeing the girls. I do not pay nothing if I do not like the girl.She said o.k. and presented me one ugly girl.I wanted to go and she said 10A$ or she would call the security.Go ahead and after one call I left the house without paying a centavo. AVOID!

Aernales 2465? So far the best one.Nice flat and 2 nice girls.I took a paraguanya.25,just worked 2 days,petite with a nice ass,long brown hair and firm small tits, for 40A$/h.Unfortunately she was quite unexperienced and that was my 2nd time this day I had a hard time to cum with the fucking condom.

Today I try one more and tommorow I am off to Sao Paulo.

More to come from bundaland!

Schoolgirl Uniforms

I know it was mentioned before and I've looked through the past reports and I can't find it, but could any of you tell me which apartment is it where the chicas wear schoolgirl outfits?

My December 2004 report

Here is the report on Buenos Aires regarding my December vacation..

In my 5 1/2 days there I had 8 different chicas and 1 chica I had more than once. Too bad work interferred and I had such a short visit to this great city. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera so no photos.

Cele – Works independent out of an apartment with Jessica (Amanda). Both were at Santa Fe 1707. 150 pesos for 2 hours. She stayed about 2 ½ hours.

In her photograph, Cele was a rubia, however when I saw her she had dark brown hair. She was absolutely beautiful. Having natural medium brown, Cele prefers being a blond. She has a fantastic attitude, smiles, laughs and talks easily. Even though my Spanish is not very good, she tried hard to communicate.

She is 24 years old, 5’ 4” tall with very nice 34c breasts. Her nipples are long and she enjoys a lot of attention to them. Cele is a bit nasty and active (not passive during sex), which I like. She has a fantastic ass and beautiful pussy and enjoys FUTA during oral and sex-also enjoys Beso Negro on her (possible she is open to doing it, I did not ask). She likes to cum and is not difficult to make cum. The BBBJ was excellent and CIM is an option. In fact, I didn’t have to ask she just took me there. Greek is available and so enjoyable with such a beautiful ass.
    Will definitely repeat.

Gabriela – Salome (150 pesos for 2 hours-stayed 2 1/2 hours)
    Pretty chica with long brown hair. Very thin body with a nice figure and trimmed pussy.

Gabriela is 25, 5”3” with small breasts-about 32a. She has very long nipples with nice dark are areolas. She is a bit passive during sex and her BBBJ is just ok. Greek not on the menu and I am sure CIM is not either. She enjoys oral on her but is fairly quiet and is not easy to make cum.
    Will not repeat.

Tamara – Suipacha 921 apratment (100 pesos for 1 hour)
    Tamara is a very nice chica, though she is the least attractive I have ever done at an apartment, she is not unattractive, just not hot-perhaps a 6/10 in the face but an 7.5/10 in the body. She has long blond hair.

Tamara is about 26, 5’4” with 34c breasts, nipples normal size. She has a very small, tight ass. She is very active during sex, giving a nice long BBBJ with a lot of attention to the balls. She is not in a hurry and genuinely enjoys pleasing men. Greek is available depending on size but not CIM. She enjoys oral on her and wants to cum.
    Will not repeat.

Salome – Guemes 3221 apartment (100 pesos for 1 hour) Actually paid for 2 hours.
    Salome is very hot. An example of an apartment chica that could easily work at any of the clubs. Though a bit quiet (possibly due to my limited Spanish and her zero knowledge of English), she has a great personality and enjoys sex.

She is about 24, 5’7” with 34c breasts. Her skin is a nice creamy brown and she has a fantastic ass and sweet pussy. While she enjoys oral she does not want to cum. While doing oral with FUTA, she removed the my finger and kept pushing me away from her pussy each time she got close to cumming. Salome give a very good BBBJ and CIM is available. She enjoys greek a lot and likes it a bit hard. Sex is best in missionary so as to look at her hot face and beautiful eyes.
    Will definitely repeat.

Rosa Marie - Cattos 160 pesos for 2 hours (stayed for 3 hours).
    Rosie is great. We got together a number of times during my September visit. Always a sweet chica.
    Great blond about 28 years old but looks much younger. Thin build with small breasts but somewhat puffy nipples. She has a beautiful and sweet fully shaved pussy that is delicious. Great BBBJ (can be CIM depending YMMV) She is the best kisser I have ever had! She has a great smile and a fantastic attitude during sex. Loves to play during sex and is an active participant and wants to orgasm. Is not difficult to make her cum. During our session, she came twice and I fucked her two times. No rush, in fact she prefers to take it slow. Ended up doing her multiple times, one time a TLN where I fucked her three times. Allows photos.
    Will definitely repeat.

Paola – Santa Fe 1707 apartment (100 pesos for 1 hour)
    With long brown hair and a great figure, Paola is a very pretty chica. I rate her about a 7.5/10. She has a great personality and is interested in people. Often, she initiated conversation before and after sex. There is no rush with Paola.

She is 24, 5’4” with 34c breasts and a very nice ass. She allows greek and CIM for additional pesos. Even the BBBJ is for an additional 20 pesos. Although it sucks (pun intended) it is the typical pricing policy at Santa Fe. A few more rules than other chicas, no FUTP or FUTA but she does want to cum both during oral and sex and is not difficult to make cum. BBBJ is excellent with a lot of attention to the balls. She is VERY energetic during sex, often asking me to go faster or harder.
    Don’t like the rules and pricing but will probably repeat because she is fun.

Lorena – Ness (150 pesos 2 hours, stayed 2 hours)
    Dickhead’s Savage Beast. Lorena is a nice chica that enjoys talking and laughing. She has a great personality and is a good conversationalist. She has long reddish-brown hair I enjoyed the warm up with her at the club.

She is about 27, 5’5” with full and firm 34c breasts. Nipples normal size. Lorena is a nasty chica-very active and responsive. She gets incredibly wet! While she loves oral sex, she is literally impossible to make cum. Spent over 30 minutes doing oral on her and while she enjoyed it, she didn’t cum. She has a unique kissing technique where she uses both her lips and teeth-interesting method that lends to a more nasty feeling to her. Her BBBJ was very good (not sure about greek or CIM, but given the way she is in bed, I would guess at least one of those would be available).
    Would repeat.

Milagros – Suipacha 921 apartment (100 pesos 1 hour)
    Milagros has very long almost black hair. She has very rich, dark skin and a very beautiful smile. She figure is fantastic. She enjoys pleasing her men and also enjoys conversation.

Milagros is 24, 5’3” with 34c breasts and very large nipples. She is super hot in bed and gives a breast BBBJ (not sure about CIM). She spent along time with the BBBJ slowly building up the intensity. Milagros is very active during sex and wants to try various positions and enjoys a hard pounding. Greek is great, she has a fantastic ass and enjoys greek a bit on the hard side. She is very accommodating and wants to have a good time.
    Will definitely repeat.

Dickhead

Hey Dickhead,

Wish you would reconsider. Your posts always add value. You give great information regarding new apartments and chicas at the clubs. Without that input, many of us would be hobbying blind. I appreciate all the information you have given to me in your posts.

Having said that, I understand why you might end your association with the forum. Living there, you have so much information to impart but there is little information that this forum can provide TO you, so what is the benefit?

However, this forum needs your input to maintain it's viability. That also applies to most others who either live or are very frequent visitors to Buenos Aires. Without the input of the 'experts' the forum is diminished.

Again, thanks for everything. Stay in touch.

BTW-I have seen 2 other chicas with the dimple asses. One in NEB, the other I forget where. In both cases, they were NO where near a sexy as the chica at Pelvi's. It is incredible how hot she is and those dimples just make her more so. Wish she were in the program.

Also, continue working on Sol at Piola's- perhaps someday.... What would man be like without such unattainable challenges. Besides, it's a great little fantasy she provides for both of us (and a million other men, I suppose).

Hope to visit there again soon.

Stowe

Retired Member

DickHead Why Are You Doing This To Us ?

Dick Head there are so many dark days here in sex prison. Many of us need your insite, wit and wisdom to brighten up our lives.

This very morning as an example. I wake up, its dark, its cold, Ive got "Wood" and theres no exceptable pussy around to Fuck, Im depressed. But I could always come here to the board and read the DickHead cronicals which always put a smile on my face.

Why are you leaving us, we Mongers need you.

At the very least you owe us a reason for leaving the WSG board.

Please reconsider.

Exon

P.S. Jackson look into this matter for all of us

Posting Limitations