Thread: 2004 Reports - Edited

+ Submit Report
Page 45 of 145 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 55 95 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    "I started slapping her a** and started in with "Who´s your Daddy baby?" - She sorta grunted"

". . . started up with the ¨Who´s your Daddy/ Pappi?" routine while slapping her ass. She was responsive and acted out an orgasm"

LotsaFun,

Based on your experiences, may I suggest you change your routine?

Just a thought . . . Peace, -P

More from a past experience in BA

1)Mary from Platynum $70/100. Beautiful smile, big natural hooters and two shots on goal. Viamonte 485. Wasn´t allowed to shower before or after. Must be something wrong with the shower.

No DFK and no CBJ = no repeat, could benefit from a slimmer belly. She´s from Misiones and has a three year old Nino.

In appreciation of comments "Who´s your daddy, baby": (1707 Santa Fe)

During round 1, we got into a standing Perrito, she´s on all fours on the bed and I´m standing at the corner of the bed pounding away. I startied slapping her a** and started in with "Who´s your Daddy baby?" She sorta grunted.

2) Called Annabella from Gemidos. Promised Completa, Tantrica, Relax Total. P $150/hr. CBJ and no DFK = No repeat

When I got to the place On Acachnco, near Juncal (Barrio Norte), it wasn´t Annabella that intorduced herself (bait and switch), heck she seemed cute enough anyway, so WTF and plowed ahead. The room had a straight massage table and a love seat. Clara Andrea started in with an oil massage, making sure the soldier and two drums got lenty of attention. My hands wandered freely.

After the massage Clara got on all fours on the love seat and guided my missile in. I started pounding away and started up with the ¨Who´s your Daddy/ Pappi?" routine while slapping her ass. She was responsive and acted out an orgasm. We kept on for a while and in the interest of keeping this going for a while I fought the urge to shoot. Well I should have shot, cause we ended up finishing manually.

Clara Andrea had a cute enough face, but her chest wasn´t as big as I like and her hips were big than the uniform she wore seemed to hint at.

She´ll do outcalls and is open on Sundays. A second shot on goal is an additional P$75. NO a good Dickead value.

LAGNAF

LAGNAF

"Dickhead and maybe others like you guys look at sex only as the act of sex. (Getting laid, having an orgasm)."

That is total bullshit and everyone who knows me knows this is not true. You don't know any "facts" about me. We've never even mongered together. (For the record, Saint and I have met exactly one time, at a dinner where he insisted on tipping 30% of the bill, although he says he does not advocate paying more than necessary).

"Dickhead and other guys like you keep trying to say that X=Y."

That's not what I fucking said.

Lexton. Like I said. We can agree to disagree. I think the biggest difference might lie in the fact that you and Dickhead and maybe others like you guys look at sex only as the act of sex. (Getting laid, having an orgasm). Where in guys like me look at the whole package. The girl I'm actually with, the attraction I have for that girl, her beauty, her performance, etc.

I'm not advocating paying more. You're totally missing the point. My point is that X does NOT equal Y and you and Dickhead and other guys like you keep trying to say that X=Y.

I never push anything on anyone and you can use your example but at the same time I'd say that you sound like a used car salesman on a small lot that is trying to pitch the idea that a 1987 Pinto performs and looks just as good as a 2004 Mercedes. Even though the customer is repeatedly telling you they are aren't opposed to paying more to get what they actually want. They are telling you that they don't like any of the cars on your small little lot but you keep trying to tell them that it's a waste of money paying money for a more expensive model.

I say that if you guys don't want to go to Madahos and Black you simply don't go. I guess the biggest problem I still see is that you are using your own tastes and amount you want to spend on the rest of the WSG world. Yes, you will pay more in the higher end clubs. It has always been like that and it probably always will. I'm not saying you can't find some hot girls in the other clubs. I've pulled out lots of girls out of the other clubs too. When a girl gives you a price, you can either accept it or move on. Market forces and supply and demand will work itself out.

Talk to guys that know Buenos Aires. Guys like Andres that have been in probably more clubs than most guys. Ask him where the most beautiful girls are. Ask him if you totally take price out of the equation, which girls he is most attracted to. Ask him which girls he would rather have sex with. I seriously doubt he will be telling you the clubs in Flores like Dollys. In fact, I asked him that very same question before and he told me the girls in Madahos are his favorite type. That is the point I'm making...nothing more...nothing less.

I wouldn't care about this either but several of you keep trying to say that guys that spend more are either being stupid or it's not necessary. When you guys drop the argument that X=Y than I will too. I'm not saying all the girls in the higher end clubs are hotter. Several in those clubs are quite bad. Still, the stunners that ARE left over I've never seen that calibre in other clubs. Keep in mind that I live here now and it does me NO good to try to push people into Madahos and Black. I'll still continue to tell it like it is though. Good luck.

P.S. I just looked at some photos on the BA WSG section. I could make the argument that many of those pictures make me wonder who in their right mind would pay money for those girls. (Let's be honest...many are older, out of shape, unattractive, full of stretch marks and tattos, etc. that many of us wouldn't sleep with if you paid us). I don't say those guys are wasting their money though. The thing that matters is if those guys had a good time. All of this money talk is relative. Like I said..... X does NOT =Y.

Maybe you guys just like to buy meaningless sex, but I like to pay the girls at LEAST $300 USD, then they REALLY love me!

Prices seem to be going up in AR

When I first started looking for a place to move to AR was about 30-40 bucks for pussy and now it seems it is over 100 for a short time. I can get that in the US.

Where would you say the cheapest pussy is? Columbia? Brazil?

Saint, I'm sorry but you sound like a travel agent trying to push premium priced trips. And Moondog is still trying to support higher prices with that "example" about Madahos.

I thought I was through with this, and didn't respond when you gave this same argument in response to my last posts. But here you bring it out again.

Why is it so hard to understand the issue is not the relative QUALITY of a Black 10 versus a Nuevo Estilo 7, but the difference in PRICE between a Black 10 and a London , German, or Las Vegas 10. Or the difference in PRICE between a Black 8 and an NEB 8. About a year ago the quoting price at Black was about $ar300, not $ar600. That's 100% inflation. My point has always been that there is a tendency for tourists to raise the local prices to a world price that has nothing to do with value. That is what we need to fight against.

As the tourists leave Black and Madahos for other places to avoid the prices they caused, they are driving up the prices there, proportionately, also. Which is why I also say lets try to keep them at Black and Madahos, and let THEM try to hold the line there.

If you go look at your budget discussion, they are paying that Black woman about the equivalent of $US600-800 in purchasing power. She is making a handsome WEEKLY salary with each client of 1-2 hours. That is ridiculous in BA.

On bargaining, the women are learning from the tourists how much money they are willing to spend. And they also are learning that if they start at $US200, the man will not counter with $ar200, he will counter with $US150. And, they are learning the "don't tell", trick to make you feel you're getting a bargain. Thus the women are simply playing the tourists for what they have. We need to try harder to educate against this tendency, not promote it. And with your "thumbs up", you are promoting it with the woman, as well as here.

I wouldn't care about this, but like other forms of pollution, it ultimately affects us all.

Actually a lot of times the price I pay depends on my perception of quality, by which I mean if price is not negotiated in advance, I pay 'em what I think they are worth and if they don't like it they don't have to fuck me again. I seldom have an issue with this approach. In fact the session I had a few nights ago, not only was price never discussed but I had no idea of what her expectations were.

Agree with sentence 1.

Agree with sentence 2.

However, lets look at the formula:

Value = Quality/Price

Price is Objective (you have already been told what this is)
    Quality is Subjective
    Therefore, Value is Subjective.

Quality can be only be fully assessed after consumption, so it is an ex post assessment not an ex ante assessment. However, a decision needs to be made up front (or ex ante) on what the quality might be and this is where experience comes into play.

Needless to say, a wrong (over) estimate of quality at the higher price end can lead to a greater sense of loss than at the lower end. An underestimate of quality at the lower end has less of an effect as the downside here is much less.

(an excerpt from the WSG University research paper on this subject)

The point I am trying to make is that if you can get product X for say 150 pesos it is not necessary to pay 350 pesos for product X. It may be necessary to pay 350 pesos for product Y. I'm just not convinced, based on 32 years of mongering experience on 5 continents, that those who are paying say 350 pesos are getting product Y. I think they are still getting product X, in most cases.

Value = Quality / Price

Bait and Switch warning

Called up Mariel of Gemidos - she´s brown hair with blond streaks in the pictures. I called, and she seemed to understood some english. She said that she´ll be over in 30 minutes.

When she arrived 90 minutes later, it was obvious that she was neither the girl on the phone or in the pictures. She was much more latina appearing, with american indian features one might see at, say, a TJ club. She spoke absolutely no english. She presented herself very poorly with no class, acting somewhat bewildered and lost, like an overgrown 12 year old kid. She was about 5 in looks and had stubbly hair on her legs which put me off even more. She wanted 150p for 1 hour and 100p for 30 min before starting the session.

Although she wasn´t that attractive, I figured, ¨what the hell, what about 33 dollars for a 30 minute blow job? I´ll just keep my eyes closed!¨ She bailed herself out of that even as she didn´t want to do anything before getting paid first, saying she ¨siempre paga antes.¨ Since I RTFF (thanks to all the senior members who laid down the law) I told her that ¨YO siempre pagan despues.¨ She wouldn´t budge. I got pretty annoyed with her attitude and after a couple minutes of more aggravation, offered her 10p for taxi.

She then wanted to borrow my phone to talk to someone on the phone. After couple minutes begged me to talk to the girl (the mamasan?) myself - it turned out to be the girl that I talked to earlier on the phone to make the appointment. She was as inflexible as the chica was. So I was only too happy to send her away with 10p.

Saint,

I think what dick meant by "it isn't really necessary" was that one can get the same quality for less. If you wanna get the BMW and you can pay half the price why pay more. Just because you can afford it? The thing is that you ruin the market for the rest of us who can't afford it.

Hi Roger,

Actually, it's been my observation that guys who knowingly pay more do so because they suffer from fear of rejection.

Jackson

Dickhead,

Sometimes I really think you overthink the financial aspect of the hobby too much. Sometimes it's not just about how much you spend. You aren't really "overspending" if you are getting what you want. I agree that in principle it's not good to overpay for things but you keep forgetting that many guys don't find what they are looking for in the other clubs.

I've been in many of the various clubs in Buenos Aires several times (including some of the ones in Flores). I think you mentioned that you don't want to hang out in the Recoleta clubs. I don't blame you. My point is that many guys that I know and talk to simply don't find what they are looking for in the other clubs so they aren't an "overpayer" just because you are spending less for sex then they are.

Everything is relative in life and the hobby. The 173 pesos you spent tonight.. the guy that only picks up street walkers could call you an "overspender" and foolish to spend that much money. You paid the price of admission and you got what you wanted. You sound satisfied, so that is what matters. Someone could say, "you spent 173 pesos for a 7.5 and didn't even get a BBBJ????" Life isn't always about dollars and cents and either is the hobby.

It's all about having fun in the end. I always try to be open minded with all types of hobbyers. I don't criticize the guys that are picking up 50 year old women on the street and paying 20 pesos. I would never do it, but I don't try to judge them or say they are simply wrong to do it. If that is what they like than I think it's great for them. It's all about having fun. I still remember a guy at a WSG Mansion dinner that was telling us how he picked up this 50 something woman off the street and only paid something like 25 pesos or so. Then went on to tell me how crazy some guys are to pay 200+ pesos to leave with a girl from Madahos or Black. Many guys judge everyone else based on their own economies of scale instead of trying to understand the grand scheme of things. That is simply being ignorant.

When you say things like "it isn't really necessary" I think you are thinking subjectively but not objectively. For many guys, it IS necessary to pay more to get what they want. It's like saying a guy that buys a BMW is overpaying and "it isn't really necessary". It IS necessary if he wants to drive a luxury car, likes the model, and doesn't want to drive something he doesn't like. Or a better example might be tonight. The hot girl in Black that I asked for a quote and she wanted $200 US. She wouldn't leave for less than that and that was her final price. She claimed never to go below it and I tend to believe her. (By the way, she did find a guy that would pay it and she winked at me as she was leaving with him..I gave her a thumbs up). For the guy that definitely wants HER, it IS really necessary if he wants to have sex with her. Personally, to me I wouldn't do it but I don't think the guy that IS paying her is wasting his money. If that is what he wants and he has the money to buy it. Who are we to say "it's not necessary" when it clearly is necessary.

Just my 2 cents. Again, we can agree to disagree. Good luck.

430 pesos for a "not model quality chica." Interesting. Anyway I just came from Nuevo Estilo and I know I said I wasn't going to fuck there any more but I did anyway and there was no cover and 5 peso beers and I took Melina, who is a 7.5 if you ignore the tattos which I can. I did not even buy her a drink and it was 173 pesos including the hotel. That is still too much but GOD she is an animal and I really like her body. Killer body. Better than I expected even though I'd seen it all on stage. OK maybe a borderline 8. CBJ but God can she suck.

Anyway in all fairness since I live here I can put them on pre-heat and I never go with a chica the first time I meet her. You can't really afford that luxury when you are visiting. Melina and I have been wanting to fuck each other for a couple of months now and that makes a big difference.

So really all you overpayers aren't really competing with me since I live here and speak the language fairly well. I have plenty of great 100 peso alternatives so just keep on wasting your money.

Just remember, though, that it isn't really necessary.

El Ricardo and General Custer,

The other night leaving Madahos very late, there was a pretty blonde girl outside waiting for a taxi. I had my own girl with me, but my partner was pretty drunk and he did not have a girl with him. So I offered her a ride with us to the hotel to see if she and my partner would hook up for the night.

I started with 200 pesos, she would not budge below 300. This was at about 0400, and she was going home without a dime. Some of the girls drive a hard bargain, and will not budge, and others are like you experienced, i.e, they will go lower, but do not want other girls to know.

Enjoy the life,

Moondog

Posting Limitations