Thread: 2004 Reports - Edited

+ Submit Report
Page 48 of 145 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 58 98 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

To All WSG mongers,

This is part 2 of my report on Buenos Aires-the first part was a couple days ago.

The Chicas.

In my 11 days there I fucked 13 different chicas and 5 chicas I had more than once.

Ginger–Gemidos (internet) 200 pesos for 1.5 hours (stayed 2 hrs)
    Nothing like her pictures, though not unattractive. And yes, since it my first 4 hours in Buenos Aires, I did do her even though she was not up to her pictures nor was her attitude the greatest. The little head rules sometimes.

Very large tits but the nipples were too sensitive to suck or even play with. CBJ which was ok. Fucked her three times in two hours, once in the ass which was pretty good. During sex she consistently resisted my oral and digital attempts to get her to cum, but after fuck number two, I gave her a message and she fell asleep. While she was asleep, I began to play with her pussy and clit. Eventually, this woke her up as she was beginning to cum. Being too late to stop, she had me continue until she came. I was rewarded with my third penetration, this time in the ass. I will get my way! Will not repeat.

Rafalea - Cattos 150 pesos 1.5 hours (stayed for almost 3 hours)
    Super nice fake blond about 23 years old. She has nice breast, excellent nipples, shaved pussy and hot ass. She does a great BBBJ (not TC) and has a super personality. She has a great attitude during the session. Her pussy and ass are very clean and sweet. She enjoys sex and is a very active participant and definitely wants to orgasm during the session. Unlike some chicas where it can take an hour to get them to cum, it is not difficult to get her to cum. During our session, we both came twice. Greek is not available but did put my finger in her beautiful ass during doggy. She allows photos. Ended up doing her multiple times. Not a clock watcher. Will definitely repeat.

Rosa Maria - Cattos 160 pesos for 1.5 hours (stayed for 3 hours)
    Great blond about 28 years old but looks much younger. Thin build with small breasts but somewhat puffy nipples. She has a beautiful and sweet fully shaved pussy that is delicious. Great BBBJ (can be TC but YMMV-mine was TC). She is the best kisser I have ever had! She has a great smile and a fantastic attitude during sex. Loves to play during sex and is an active participant and wants to orgasm. Is not difficult to make her cum. During our session, she came twice and I fucked her two times. No rush, in fact she prefers to take it slow. Ended up doing her multiple times, no time a TLN where I fucked her four times, once in the shower and CIM in shower. Allows photos. Will definitely repeat.

Nadia – Suipacha 921 apartment. 100 pesos for 1 hour (extra 30 pesos for greek)
    Of the 3 chicas available at 1 in the afternoon, two were club quality, the third not doable.
    Nadia is 24 and can easily be a club chica, she has a great face and super body. 34C breasts with long nipples, a great ass that required my attention. She was very friendly and communicative and was very fun during sex. No inhibitions, no attitude. Excellent BBBJ. She really gets into the sex, thrusting back in time to my thrusts. She is a bit passive but not overly so and still a chica I repeated with. She loved to sucked my nipples and lick my balls. Greek is available to those of us that are not endowed with a baseball bat for a dick-lucky for my I am not. Before the jokes come, my dick is not a Mini-Me, either:-)

Greek was very good, but she was only comfortable in spoon position. Will come to the hotel for the same price. She was in no hurry and enjoyed conversing.

Cecilia – Guemes 3221 apartment. 100 pesos for 1 hour (includes greek)
    Of the 3 chicas available at 1 in the afternoon, two were club quality, the third was doable.
    Cecilia is 25. A short brunette with 34C tits a great face, body and especially the ass. She is very friendly, laughs easily and provides a great session with lots of positive personality. She is definitely not passive and even communicates how best to get her off. She like oral on her clit sideways rather than up and down. Her BBBJ is one of the best. She gives great attention to the balls and even does a bit of Beso Negro (also likes it on her). She enjoys inserting her finger in my ass while doing BBBJ. Her pussy is sweet and gets very wet. She also likes to suck my nipples while playing with my balls and dick. She likes the sex more aggressive, placing her hands on my ass and pulling me toward her as I thrust. I had her come to my hotel for another session for the same price. She was in no hurry and enjoyed conversing. Pictures are ok but no face shots.

Aylen – Ness 150 pesos for 1.5 hours (stayed 40 minutes)
    Aylen is a spinner, perhaps just under 5 feet tall, long brown hair. Breasts about a 32C, nice face and body. She is more passive than I prefer but she is a nice chica. She has only been there 2 months and I believe she is new at this occupation so she lacks some experience. Given her nice personality, with experience she may get better. Her BBBJ is ok and was not very long but would have done longer if I demanded. The sex was fair but again passive. In doggy, she would not bend completely over for maximum exposure. She is silent during sex. In cowgirl, she moves side-to-side or front-to-back, does not go up and down. Again, I think inexperience. Our session ended in 40 minutes because when I came the first time, I notice blood on the condom. Evidently, it was her time of the month, not an issue for me but evidently an issue for her. She did not want to continue so we agreed I would only pay her 100 pesos. Would I try her again? I think possibly since she is very cute with a nice body and nice personality. I would hope the next time she would have more experience and be less passive.

Analia – Maipu 429 Apartment. 100 pesos for 1 hour
    Of the 5 chicas available at 2 in the afternoon, one was club quality, one other was doable.

Analia has long brown hair, very fine and soft. Her face is very cute and her body is excellent. Tits are 34C with big nipples. She is 24 years old. Her BBBJ is excellent, she really enjoys doing it. Likes to lick the balls. Very active during sex, when in cowgirl she works very hard pumping up and down. She likes sex a bit rough and the harder I thrust the more she moans and thrusts back in both doggy and missionary. She was in no hurry and enjoyed conversing. Would repeat.

Jessica – Santa Fe 1707 apartment. 100 pesos for 1 hour (BBBJ extra 20 pesos).

Of the 4 chicas available at 2 in the afternoon, one was club quality, two others were definitely doable.

Jessica is about 5.6 with very long brown hair and 34B tits. She has a very pretty face with a beautiful smile. Her nipples are puffies that are medium long. Her body is outstanding with a super ass. BBBJ (for 20 peso extra) is excellent. She does not use a lot of hand action, mostly her mouth. She is also very active and likes sex a little rough. She enjoyed it when her ass was slapped while doing doggy. Reverse cowgirl was great because of the fantastic view and the fact that she worked at it very well. Greek is available for additional pesos. She was in no hurry and enjoyed conversing. Would repeat without hesitation.

Nazarena – Cattos 150 pesos for 1.5 hours.

Nazarena is 20 years old. A beautiful brunette with long-haired slightly curled. Gorgeous oval-shaped face, beautiful smile, a great body and hot ass with a sexy small crack. She is relatively new at Cattos, about a month so she seems a bit inexperienced but has super potential to be a top chica. She only did CBJ but she did a great job with a bit of deep throat. Her breasts are about a 34C with small nipples. Her pussy has a slight musky scent, not unpleasant at all. It was sweet to taste. Doubt greek is available at least not yet. In sex she is not timid, moaning and talking dirty (which I have found nearly all the chicas do). Very active in all positions, including her on top. She likes to be playful during sex and laughs easily. She was a bit hard to make cum but likes my finger in her pussy while eating her. The sex was so active I had an adrenaline rush and could not sleep for hours afterward. Will definitely repeat in January.

Eva – Madahos 200 pesos for 1.5 hours (but tough negotiations were required).

At 5.2 Eva is short but does not appear so because she wears 5” black boots hidden by her long, very low-cut white linen pants. A matching top cut short to show her very toned stomach finishes the outfit. She has a longer oval face with curled black hair. She is pretty with a super toned body. She speaks pretty good English.

A bit of kissing and fondling in the club, bought her the 50 peso drink, then left. She started out at 300 pesos and refused to go lower than 250. She was the fourth chica I worked on and none would go lower than 250 pesos. After nearly 30 minutes of failed negotiations I said no because I could get chicas at other clubs for less. She said go to the other clubs then. She left and I stayed to watch the Sunday night football and finish my drink. About 10 minutes later she comes back and says how much would the other chicas at the other clubs charge and I told her 150 pesos to which she replied ‘no way’ or something to that effect. She complained a bit and I told her to look around the place. There were more chicas than men and it was a Sunday night which is extremely slow. I told her I didn’t expect to pay her 150 but I wasn’t going to pay her 250. After a few minutes thought she agree.

My opinion is that she never would have lowered her price if it had not been a Sunday night, so I believe that 250 is the lowest most chicas will go most evenings. My opinion.

Eva was a huge disappointment. She seemed great at the club but once in the hotel things seemed to change. Before we even got into the bedroom, she asked for the money (bad omen #1).

We started to kiss and I found that suddenly her open mouth kisses became closed mouth kisses (bad omen #2). Went to suck on her breasts and found a do not trespass sign posted there (bad omen #3). Ok to feel but not to suck (bad omen #4). She did not want fingers in her pussy or oral (bad omen #876??). Her BBBJ lasted about 3 minutes then on went the condom and up she went, fucking me as fast as she could as if she wanted me to come fast. Moved to missionary and I went to insert into her and she pushed my hand away saying I could not touch the condom for some reason I did not get.

All this was within 15 minutes. With this I got off her and told her this was the worst session I had had in Buenos Aires. That I did not like being rushed with a short blow job and fast sex, especially for 250 pesos. I asked her to leave and she questioned why because she wanted me to finish. I told her there was no way I could finish with her and she needed to leave. She was pissed and mumbled that this wasn’t her fault to which I replied that I could not continue with someone who obviously just wanted me to finish as quickly as possible. I am not normally an asshole towards chicas and someone who treats them this way but her attitude the entire time she arrive at the hotel was 100 percent different than in the club and I was horny and frustrated. The worst part is, is that she had the best attitude of the four I approached at Madahos.

Perhaps it was just a case of bad chemistry but the other chicas did not appear to be much different.

Silvia – Ness 150 pesos for 1.5 hours (stayed 2.5 hours) Greek not available at this time.

Silvia may be my favorite of the trip. A hot little chica from Paraguay that is about 5.3 with 34C breasts and nice nipples. The breasts are full but a little flabby, probably from nursing a child. Still they are fun. She has a gorgeous face with a small ass that is super delicious. She has been at Ness for about 4 months.

In the elevator she gets on her knees and has her mouth in my crotch. Right then, I know the session is going to be great. The minute we get in the room, she turns on the sex more and becomes a little nasty. In sex she has a super attitude, playful and very active. Her BBBJ is about the best and she includes her finger in my butt and Beso Negro into the mix at the same time. All the while my fingers are deep in her beautiful ass and she is moaning and getting more wet. She did not want to leave and enjoyed talking and flirting. No pictures allowed unfortunately. I repeated with her on this trip and I will repeat several times in January.

Katerina – Suipacha 921 100 pesos for 1 hour

Again, of the 3 chicas available at 1 in the afternoon, two were club quality, the third not doable.

Katerina is a cute brunette with a pretty face, 34B tits and a great ass. She was extremely active in sex providing a BBBJ, Beso Negro, cowgirl, R-cowgirl, doggy and missionary with great energy and enthusiasm. Sex with her is great. She literally demanded my finger in her ass and not just in there but thrusting deep in there. The deeper it went, the more she moaned. The only time she wanted it removed was in doggy when she wanted me to hold her tight with both hands and pound her very hard. She has a great attitude and wanted to go another round but I was spent and couldn’t deliver. No rush, in fact we talked more than fucked. Will repeat in January and at that time I will want more in her beautiful butt.

Sonja – Maipu 429 100 pesos for 1 hour.

Of the 5 chicas available at 2 in the afternoon, one was club quality, one other was doable. Since I had already done the club quality, I tried Sonja.

She had big tits (34D) that turned out to be fake. I do not like fake tits, preferring small real ones to large fake ones. Her nipples were good size, large enough to gnaw upon with great pleasure. She has a nice face and a great attitude with a very outstanding ass. Sex was good but she moves so much in trying to fuck me back that it interrupted my thrusting. Still, has a good attitude and tries hard. Fucked her twice, the second time BBBJTC and continued to suck me long after I finished. She did get up to spit it out, not an issue for me but she did lose some good protein doing that! Probably will not repeat.

Stowe

To Norman Stormin

You can give me the direction for the 4 top expensive girls answer you? Thanks in advance. I am looking for top class models and most of the time they are expensive but I have to look. I am sure in Ba are a lot of realy nice top girls but is not so easy to found because are on the exclusive market.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

Knuckhead,

Thanks for the reply and your observations. While the internet thing didn't work for me, obviously it works for others. I am sure if I did enough internet chica appointments, I am sure the majority would be sucessful. But I ask myself why? With all the chica options available it is not difficult to find success and to me the internet chicas have the biggest unknown factor of all the others. It is unknown if their service will be good, no test drive possible like at the clubs. It is unknown if they will look like their photos.

And to your other point, I did not use Roxana, I did it myself with my high school Spanish (a problem I am now rectifying). Perhaps things would have been different, then.

As for doing take-out from a privado, thanks for mentioning it as I did forget to include that option. I did do take-out and was even more happy with the results. And the fact that take-out is the same price (plus 10 pesos for taxi) makes it all the better.

Stowe

Platynum Poll / Decision 2004

It's election time in the states. There's nothing on television except political ads and debates. The only good news is that Dan Rather may finally get his just rewards after distorting the news for forty years. My phone is ringing off the hook with political surveys. I have found peace in the sanctuary of my library. I have lots of time to surf the net, planning my upcoming sojourn to Buenos Aires. I think I'll conduct my own survey.

Near the end of my last visit, I discovered a few of the cafes, clubs, boliches, and apartments mentioned in this Forum. I also visited some not mentioned here which I found through the Clarin. This included a few of the 20 peso bait and switch dives. I have had no experience with the website services. In fact, I found the youth and beauty of these girls to be intimidating. I presumed they were of the calibre and price one would expect to find in the reviews I have read about at Madahos or Black.

When I saw a few of them had internet access, I thought what the heck, let's give it a shot. Perhaps I could line something up in advance. I sent 2 generic inquiries: 1 direct to the girl; and 1 through the agency who didn't have email. To my surprise I received 2 replies within 24 hours. The direct mail girl replied and quoted 70 dolares per hour. The agency sent a form letter reiterating the girls profile and told me to call her direct.

This was such a good return rate I thought I would pursue this further. For one thing, I had made a cardinal error by not detailing my requirements and price. I looked at each of the member recommended sites and found many of the listings to be redundant. I decided to use Platynum because it had the largest field of candidates and was convenient to manuver.

I introduced myself as a retiree on a limited budget. I would be in Buenos Aires for 3 months and would like to have a regular sex session 2 to 3 times per week. This would have to be in YOUR apartment between 10:00 and 18:00 hours. I prefer oral sex to completion, occasional conventional intercourse, nothing kinky, and never anal. These sessions would be less than 1 hour in duration and I would pay 100 ar pesos per visit. If interested, please reply.

My only selection criteria was email access. I never read the profiles. Afterall, this was a blind survey. Of 504 listings, 80 showed email addresses. I culled out 10 of these as duplicates (same girl , multiple ads). I sent 70 letters of which 7 came back as undeliverable. This meant I had successfully fielded 63 inquiries. I allowed 5 days for replies after which I received 18. Here are the results of those 18:

3 replied in spanish that they do not understand english and would I please write to them in spanish. I have yet to try translating. I'll leave that to Roxana.

2 were insulted that I would make such a cheap offer. I immediately appologized explaining I was of limited means, this was my problem and no reflection of the worth of their services. One accepted and one rejected my appology. In fact, she retorted that she was servicing 200 of B/As wealthiest men and had no time to talk to a cheap gringo. I appolgized again and somehow in her busy schedule found time to to send me another hate letter. I'm afraid I'm on her permanent shit list.

3 countered at 200 pesos per session. One was appologetic for her high price saying it was necessary because of her resemblence to an american movie star.

2 countered at 150 pesos per session.

8 eagerly accepted my offer as stated.

I will arrive 2 weeks from today and can't wait to meet each and every one of these lovelies. I'll post the results as appropriate. I wanted to post this in the website section but found that impossible. I hope this may be of assistance to anyone exploring the website services.

Stormin

Yes, take out from privados. Available at a popular privado near you. The only extra cost is taxi fare. This eliminates the "grunge factor." OK well maybe at my apartment it doesn't. But isn't it nicer to do her in the privacy of your own home?

Now privados are established to allow local residents to fuck women other than their wives in locations other than where they live. I bet these girls love to leave those dingy apartments once in a while and come to a nice hotel to have sex. I have only done this a few times but I plan on doing it more in the future.

I thought there were lots of cute girls in Catto's tonight. YEMV

Dodger Bulldog:

Of course you are welcome to use my map. Thanks for referencing it.

Stowe:

I enjoyed your excellent post, and especially liked the advantage/disadvantage format. Unfortunately I nearly missed it due to the posting delay associated with regular membership. Since I suspect at least a number of casual readers may have missed it as well, here’s the link to it.

Since I have primarily (about 75%) been enjoying internet girls during my trips, I thought I might add these thoughts. So far, I have had about 20 sessions with internet girls. I have had one no-show, and none who insisted on being paid upfront (in contrast to your experience).

I believe part of this good “batting average” is due to pre-screening them by Roxana. I have used Roxana’s services in the past, NOT because I am unable to make my own appointments, rather, I feel that the biggest hassle associated with internet girls is trying to get them on the phone and coordinate the appointment times. Quite often, one does not reach them on the first try. I hate leaving voice mail messages but even if you do so, they may never return your call or call when you are “on the job” with another chica! This may be more of a problem for people like myself who are limited to only 3-4 days in B.A. at a time, and as a result are “forced” to see 3-4 chicas per day. My prime mongering time being so scarce, I simply cannot afford to spend too much time on the logistics of the game and at least for me, Roxana’s main utility has been in this regard.

To complement your post, let me add two other mongering venues that I feel have been under-reviewed and under-rated. One is taking a Privado girl to your apartment or hotel, and the second is the Clarin (or other newspaper) classified section.

Knuckhead

Pick a Peck at Pipper's Pub

Geezus Dickhead
    you sure know how to start a thread.

I got pulled into Pipper's Pub by a poor tout
    with promises of pequeño pricing and passionate chicas for pay
    as I passed by it on my primero trip out
    prior to penetrating Catto's passageway.

I didn't perceive it to be a pleasurable pickup place.
    So I took a piss and I left posthaste.

Pentagon. Indeed.

DB

Laprida 947, tel 4962-0547

This private receives some good marks on several local boards so I decided to give it a shot.

What a deception.

I saw 5 chicas, 5 dogs overweighted.

I paid the 10P presentation fee and got out.

Finally something we ALL can agree on. I only went to Pipper's Pub ONE time a few years ago. I was with my buddy, Kickstand. Honestly, I think it was the only time I've ever been scared in all my trips to Buenos Aires. They had the scariest girls I've ever seen in my life.

I really think most of the girls downtown are not so great but Pipper's Pub made the girls at Hooks and Ness look like Ms. Universe contestants. Be careful out there.

Saint

I went to Pipper's Pub twice last year. I thought it was OK. They treated me nice, drinks seemed cheap. The girls were 1 step down from Catto (OK-maybe 2 steps), but were not aggressive. I took home a chubby girl wearing glasses for 150p or less. Guess I'm not "picky" like Saint and some others. Sometimes the normal looking girls are so happy to be working that you get great treatment and less attitude. Plus I think of my self as a normal kinda guy. Worked for me and she wore her glasses in bed. Hot, hot, hot . . . Different strokes.

Peace, -P

I remember reading some reports on Pipper's (or is it Piper's) over a year ago. The impression I got is that it's your basic whiskeria rip-off joint and to be avoided, period.

Of course, it might have changed management since then. If you've been everywhere in BA, 3 or 4 times, it might be a novel experience, or it might be your basic whiskeria rip-off joint.

Guillermo

Pipper's Pub:
    This may surprise you, but I have checked out Pipper's a couple times and they definitely have "The Nastiest" Hookers in BA drunk or sober. They make Monticello's girls look like 10's. I did have a beer each time (they even tasted funny) and then ..... Ran like hell!
    Home and Alive,
    The Mouse

I've been to Pipper's Pub. Dark, dingy, inexpensive, unattractive chicas (no idea on their cost, I didn't ask!). Some here might like it. I won't be making a second visit.

Uncle Otto

Shit why not call it The Pentagon since it also contains Pipper's Pub. Has anyone been in there lately? I've never set foot in the place but one of my favoritas says her friend who works there is actually quite good looking. I don't even know anyone who's ever pulled anyone out of there and I've never actually seen anyone go in or out of there. Maybe I will take one for the team and go in there. Or not.

BTW there is more than one apartment in Suipacha 921 that has hookers. I know this because a friend of mine went there but couldn't remember the apartment number so he asked the portero where the chicas were and got an answer other than 6C, but when he rang the buzzer he couldn't understand the answer and he got spooked and left. Further research may be needed here, too.

Night two - Ay papi

I visited La Recoleta for the first time this afternoon (besides the clubs the other night) and can see its appeal. Very refined and inviting at the same time. Everything you could want, from restaurants to boliches to you name it all within a short walk in the village. I ate at Pepe Pomo (cute waitresses...my lord) which provided a delicious and enormous bife de chorizo. Hung around the village a little longer, but the soporific effects of the meal took me back to the hotel, where I slipped into a postprandial coma.

Woke up this evening and walked across 9 de Julio to the Triangle. Touts began bum-rushing me from out of nowhere, but I finally made it into Cattos. And then Hooks. And then Ness. My opinion: doable women, certainly (albeit some only for free), but still plenty of them on this Monday night. It hit me tonight more than yesterday that I am really missing my wingman - you're a sitting duck for constant unwanted attention if they see you by yourself. Welcome to the world of the prettiest girl at the bar, Custer. Ah well, there are worse things, I guess. It was a very slow night for mongers in Cattos and Hooks tonight - I was one of 3 in Cattos, and toward the end of my visit in Hooks, the only one.

After passing it this afternoon and based on a previous post by Captain Dave, I decided to go to Affaire Recoleta next. 30 pesos for several drinks, quite reasonable, comparatively. The talent in there seemed marginally better than the Triangle, but then again, the lighting in these places is just above 1 lux, so who knows. I left with a cute and slim 21 year old Dominicana. She started at 100 dollars (riiight) then 200 pesos, and finally agreed on 150 (plus a 30 pesos bar fine). It was so slow there, I think if I had pushed, she would have probably left for less, but whatever. Back to the Dazzler for the Carribean specialty of hip-grinding, 'ay papi' sex in multiple positions. Energetic and accomodating, but too rushed for my taste.

So many places to see, so little time. Anyone up for Rio Cabaña or Nuevo Estilo tomorrow night? Let me know.

GC

Posting Limitations