Thread: 2004 Reports - Edited

+ Submit Report
Page 49 of 145 FirstFirst ... 39 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 59 99 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    I want to thank everybody for their contributions to this board -- they have inspired me to visit Buenos Aires for the first time in November, and I have taken advantage of services offered by Roxana, Mayra, and Ana to smooth the way. With Roxana's help, I will sample the internet scene, but I will also visit apartments, cafes, and clubs.
    I have encountered occasional mention of the "Triangle" clubs but haven't been able to figure out what specific clubs are included in this reference and where they are located. Any help in answering this question would be greatly appreciated.

I have been lucky enough to sample the mongering scene in a number of cities around the world and am curious to see how BA stacks up. If any veterans of the BA scene are in town between November 13-22 and are willing to share their knowledge, wisdom and company for an evening, I could easily be persuaded to spring for dinner at the restaurant of their choice. I am definitely planning to attend one of the Saturday parties at the mansion. Maybe I will even be lucky enough to meet one of my true heros: Jackson, the man who has made this marvelous fountain of world-wide information possible!

General Custer,

I’m envious. I wish I was going to Madaho’s and Black's tonight. But I’m not; I’m stuck in the States at the moment. If I was going to Blacks tonight I can tell you that I would not hesitate to buy a chica a drink before I discussed price with her, provided, that I was really, really interested in her. In my experiences at Blacks, I have definitely discussed price before buying girls drinks, many times. I have also had girls tell me that they could not discuss price without me first buying them a drink. I personally think that the management does tell the girls that they should not discuss price until a drink is bought. I also believe that some girls are closer to the management than other girls, and are more apt to follow management’s suggestion on the matter. I believe this because it’s what I’ve observed and learned from my experiences there.

Obviously you can’t go around buying drinks for chicas that you are marginally interested in, just to find out the expense. Pick your spots. You’re on vacation. If you see a chica that does it for you and she asks you to buy her a drink, try to stave it off as best you can until you get your info and if you can’t, go ahead and spring, but spring for the cheaper drink. At Blacks there are 2 different prices for the girl’s drinks. Be clear when ordering.

I also don’t know your budget, but a lot of good things happen sometimes after having a few drinks yourself with the chica. You get to know her a little, feel her out. Stay loose. A lot of guys get so fixated on getting the cheapest overall experience possible and not buying drinks, and blah blah blah, but your on vacation. You did not fly 5,000 miles to save some pesos or hook up with sub par chicas. Get yourself a hot girl or two at Blacks, buy her and yourself a drink and have yourself a blast with a hottie that’s unattainable back home at that expense level. What ends up happening is that you have angst when your there about what you might end up spending, and then you have angst when you get home, or a month from now, and you think back and you say to yourself
    “Damn, why didn’t I buy that hottie a drink?” “What could have happened?” I’ve done it and I can tell you it’s no good.

Saint is right again. You can also get phone numbers from girls and even slip them yours for a cheaper encounter the next day. If your leaving Black’s or Madaho’s alone and heading somewhere else, go up to a chica you like, tell her that you think she is beautiful, but unfortunately you have no time now and have to leave to meet someone somewhere, but you’d love to get together with her tomorrow afternoon as you slip her your number. This has worked very well for me.

I hope this advice is welcomed by you and taken in the best possible way. I look forward to reading your posts and hearing what happens.

Speculator

Just a short review to cap off my BA reports. I finished my last day with a matinee visit to Corrientes 1965. Saw Lorena and Nicole, but I picked Candela out of the line up. A taller brunette, she had long legs and a firm ass. Not a great looker, but a tight firm and plush body that only a 20-year old can have. It was a great choice, and a good way to finish off my trip. She was a GFE/PSE combined. DFK from the start, BBBJ done the right way, between my legs rather than side saddle, different positions. When we were in round two, I paused to work on her with my fingers while she was on all fours. It was spectacular to make her come and feel her dripping wet and writhing against my hand while I squeezed her sweet ass cheeks with my other hand. She did her darndest to return to favor and make sure I popped twice. At the end of the session, she seemed almost surprised that I tipped her. Total damage,70 pesos for the hour. Viva Buenos Aires!

P.S. I received some PMs asking for more details of my bottom-fishing expeditions. I think everything is already in my previous posts or on the list of private apartments in the Argentina section.

A few recent notes: Saturday I did Patricia from Nuevo Estilo. Her sister Susana works at Catto's. I have had her on my list for a while. We negotiated 130 plus hotel but when we got there she said that was for half an hour. I said no, we agreed on an hour and I will just leave and be out the 33 pesos for the hotel. She tried the old "everyone else here gets 200" and I said, okay, we will go back and ask Débora and Antonela what I pay them cuz it ain't 200. I offered 140, she saved face, and the session was quite good.

Sunday I went to Santa Fe 3373 5C again and did half an hour with Támara for 40p. She was the only girl available but she was just fine. A very good CBJ and her vagina is very deep. No kissing or GFE but that isn't what I want from a privado anyway.

Then later a few of us were in Exedra and my Peruvian showed up so I said "vámonos" and off we went. She was sick but starting to get better so I fed her some split pea soup and two multivitamins and then we did our usual fuck, sleep, fuck, eat, sleep, fuck, and eat routine. An excellent value on a per hour or per pop basis and a very nice girl. Other mongers who like a taller, curvier, more full figured gal might want to give her friend Maite, also from Bagua, a few good loads.

To All WSG mongers,

This is a report regarding my first trip to Buenos Aires. I will be doing this report in two parts. This first part will be more of an overview of my impressions of the different options available. The second part will be a report of my experiences with specific chicas.

I chose to stay in a hotel outside of the ‘tourist’ area of Recoleta because I prefer to immerse myself in the culture of the culture I am visiting. In this way I can experience the real culture of the people, the food, etc.

While I was there I connected with a number of WSG (and other) mongers. Went to dinner with MRLA and Saint; met Jackson, Capt Dave, Dodger Bulldog at the Mansion and met a couple of other mongers not associated with WSG. Visited Matt from WSG at his home as he is now living there. I also hung around with Dickhead and Stormy from WSG a few times-both are great guys and it was fun hanging with them. Dickhead was a big help in my adjusting to Buenos Aires and is a wealth of information regarding the chicas, clubs, restaurants and the city in general. It was great to meet other WSG mongers.

This was a very enjoyable trip and I intend to return frequently, in fact my next trip will be in January (if there are other mongers intending to travel then, let me know-we can hook up). Buenos Aires is great. The people are very warm and welcoming, the city has many facets that make it very enjoyable, to food and wine is excellent and of course the chicas are fantastic. Buenos Aires is a place where I could live.

After having tried all the available monger options: internet girls; the apartments and most of the clubs, here is my view of those options.

INTERNET GIRLS
    After the first day of calling, negotiating, deciding upon and in some cases being stood up or surprised at what showed up, along with the service/attitude provided, I have fully decided they are a waste of time and money.

Advantages:
    The internet chicas are available during the day, unlike the club chicas. They come to you are your hotel, no need to go find the chicas. Additionally, unlike the club chicas, there is no delay on the sex. The internet girls show up and the sex can begin.

Disadvantages:
    Pricing-from my experience, on the hole (pun intended), the internet chicas tend to charge more and provide a bit less service/attitude. They also tend to be in more of a hurry than the other chicas. Additionally, there is a certain percentage that will not show up so you will have to go back to your list and begin searching again. Lastly, the chica that shows up in all likelihood is nothing like her picture. Most require the money before the sex.

APARTMENTS
    I visited four different apartments twice during my vacation. I enjoyed the experience and believe this is a viable option. While all the chicas at the apartments are not of the club-level quality, I found at least 3 at each apartment doable each time I went (no, I do not have low standards. Price is not my primary determining factor on chosing a chica or a club). In fact, there were many that if dressed more seductively, made-up and presented in the atmosphere of the clubs, could have easily competed against the regular club chicas (see my next report for the names of some).

Advantages:
    The chicas are available during the day. For guys who want to do two chicas a day, they can do an apartment chica in the day and a club chica at night. The price is less and the sex service and attitude are excellent. I was never rushed, the chicas stayed the entire time and even initiated round two when I was too tired. Some asked for the money after sex, some before.

Disadvantages:
    Relatively limited selection if you visit the same place about the same time on other days. The apartments do not present themselves well. They are not furnished or dressed as a ‘normal’ apartment and they are darker. This may turn some mongers off, but it was not as issue for me. I never found the apartments to be filthy or disgusting.

CLUBS

Overall, I enjoyed the clubs the best. I loved the mating interaction that takes place in the clubs prior to taking the chica back to the hotel for sex. This was a turn-on for me, scanning the chicas, smiling, flirting, talking with some, then buying them a drink before negotiating a price, then taking them home. A couple of mongers I spoke with (3 of 4 not associated with WSG) spoke of how hot looking the chicas they took out of Black or Madahos were, they never talked about how great the sex was. I know some guys have the fantasy of fucking the hottest women around. I prefer to fuck great looking chicas that provide great sex and a fun attitude. To each his own.

Other poster were right that Saturdays and Mondays were a bit slow and Sundays were very slow, but this was regarding the mongers NOT the chicas. There were plenty of chicas in the clubs every night.

Advantages:
    A large selection of chicas to choose from. This selection varies from one night to the next. Great atmosphere for the mating interaction. Pricing (club specific) was very good even when factoring in the chica drinks. Most of the chicas stayed well past the agreed upon time, not one was in a hurry. Not a single chica even asked for the money before sex, in fact, none asked after, I initiated making the payment.

Disadvantages:
    The chicas do not arrive at the clubs until 11pm or midnight. It is possible to work on a couple of chicas, not agree on the price or services and go home empty (and hard & horney). This never happened to me, but I can see where it can happen and that would be a fucking *****.

I will break this next club part down into three area: Blacks/Madahos, the Triangle clubs and Estilo Nuevo and all the others (Shampoo, Affaire, Closer, New Port).

Blacks/Madahos:
    Over-hyped in my opinion. Yes, there is a huge selection of chicas. Yes, the girls are very hot and many speak English (not an issue for me) but most I interacted with came with a bit of an attitude that the mongers were lucky to get them. I worked on several at Madahos, buying them drinks, talking then negotiating with them and found I was turned-off by their cold professionalism, inflexibility and attitude. I see no reason that I will visit these in future vacations, especially given the cover charge and very high chica drinks. At Black expect to pay a minimum of 300 pesos and at Madahos expect to pay a minimum of 200 pesos (if you are lucky). In my experience none of the chicas would budge below 250 pesos plus the cover plus the 50 peso chica drink. I know one monger who paid $300 US for 1 Madahos chica. Doing that hurts us all.

Triangle clubs and Nuevo Estilo:
    I was most comfortable in these clubs. Perhaps it is true the chicas are not quite as hot (although I somewhat challenge this), but they have a great attitude and provide outstanding service. If a Blacks or Madahos chica is a 9.5, most of these chicas are 7 to 9.0 in looks but they are far superior in sex and attitude, which is more important to me.

Shampoo, Affaire, Closer, New Port:
    Shampoo is a club I would more closely align with the Triangle clubs regarding chica selection, quality, availability and attitude than I would with Black or Madahos. It would be a choice after the Triangle clubs and Nuevo Estilo. Affaire, Closer and New Port are a waste of time, in my opinion, although there are times you can find a good chica there. It is just so much harder, requiring more visits.

Excedra and Orleans:
    Did not pull any chicas out. Found the selection to be fair, at best. Probably would not pull any chicas out of there. The prices are generally lower, which is an advantage.

Summary-my opinion only:

For guys who do not like the bar scene or want less work to get the sex, who do not want to play the mating game at the clubs and do not want to stay out late, and who think the apartments are low class, then the internet chicas are for you. Just be prepared to pay a bit more and expect to be surprised when the chica shows up.

For those who want less expensive sex during the day (or at night) and do not want to do the mating game but still can find some attractive chicas who provide excellent sex, the apartments are the option.

For those who like to play the mating game, want a good selection of chicas, and enjoy a flirtatious, fun, sexual atmosphere where the prices are a bit lower, then the Triangle clubs and Nuevo Estilo are for you.

For those who want the biggest selection and the hottest looking chicas in an antiseptic approach to the mating game, one that comes across as pure business and has higher prices, then Black and Madahos are the best choice.

Hope this was informative. Sorry for the long post. Part two: The Chicas, in a later report.

Stowe

General Custer,

I also am glad you reconsidered your opinion. Saint and I think so much alike on this matter we may be the same person. On the other hand we disagree on the Apartments somewhat. I think for getting bang out of your peso nothing beats them. Plus I never have to worry about anything disappearing from my room. (an unusual circumstance in BsAs but none the less a consideration). I have been to 1707 20 or 30 times with great result. The quality of the girls is rarely less than good. Only once did I opt to leave without a session. I would suggest you try 429 Maipu piso 5, of the two I think 429 is much better, both in Chica's and lodgings. Also the 921 Suipacha 2 for 100 pesos for 40 minutes can't be missed. The quality of the girls is not as good but it is two of them and in Dickhead math 2 5's equals at least an 8 and that's good enough for a Dickhead at 100 peso's. (Dickhead never said that but it seems like something He would say)

I would caution you on one thing, never convert peso's to dollars in your head to determine value. In Argentina a peso spends about like a dollar here in the States. if you start thinking well for $32.00 USD that was a pretty good deal you open yourself up for Yanqui pricing. The average Argentinian working person makes between 600-900 pesos a month so 100 peso's for a girl is a lot of money. When determining value think in peso's and your dollar will go further. I don't mean to lecture you just trying to give you the value of my experience. If something would be worth $100.00 USD then pay $100.00 AR if you pay more you have been over charged. If you look at the cost of food in restaurants, clothes, taxi's, Hotels etc. you will see that this comparison holds true.

Happy Hunting

DR

Buenos Aires the Hardway
    Confessions of a Neophite
    Part II

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? It was my 2 am birthday greeting. I proudly admitted it was my birthday, I got drunk, and I got laid. I defiantley added that I had been deceived for 20 years and the charade was over. I would henceforth have a different woman every day for the duration of my stay. If this was not agreeable, I would immediately go to a hotel. She told me to get in the shower and cleanse my filthy body before I get in bed with her. Having asserted my manhood and cleared my conscience, I slept like a baby.

The next day was, to say the least, a bit icy. She had one question : Did you kiss her? I promptly answered I would NEVER kiss a prostitute. End of conversation. At my party that evening, I related the Excedra part of the story to 2 Kiwis who were taking Spanish lessons from my ex. We had gone out several times with them and their purported fiancees. It turns out they are both married with wives in New Zealand and their fiancees are only paid perfomers for certain public events. These are 2 of the biggest mongers in Buenos Aires who eagerly volunteer to show me the ropes. We made a luncheon appointment for the next week at Cafe Orleans.

They took me to my first apartment (1707 Santa Fe). They also explained the Clarin adds and, most importantly, told me about the Forum. What a wonderful revelation. This whole country is one big Hollywood facade. It took me 20 years to discover this is the greatest adult Disneyland in the world. The last two weeks were an unforgetable adventure. I am eagerly planning a 3 month sojourn this year and hope to meet some of you locals.

Until then, I remain the new kid on the block.

Stormin

Cool General Custer. I'm glad to hear that. I have several friends that had the same attitude as you at first then later in their trips they discover that their best sessions were with girls from Black or Madahos. Most of my friends are very picky like me. Part of the "Black girl experience" is total pyschology. Generally they THINK they are worth more. It may or may not be true, but if you go in there acting like a piker I've found that you are shooting yourself in the foot. I've traveled around to a lot of places in the world and gone to higher end clubs like Black in many countries. One thing is the same no matter what country you are in. The girls think they are worth more and they are quickly turned off by a cheapo guy. If you are going to pull out a girl from Black or similar type club you can do small things that help you let them know you find their time is valuable.

This may be too much damn trouble for many guys. Heck, I don't blame you. However, if you do want to pull out a model type, you can do small things. You don't have to buy a drink immediately to talk to her. Before calling her over, just go up to her and ask her simple questions before committing yourself to buying her a drink. If a girl won't give you the time of day and won't chit chat with you then it's a clear sign they aren't interested and move on. Almost every girl in the world though appreciates being told they are beautiful. Ask her where they are from and comment that all the girls from X city/country are gorgeous and you want to visit that city/country. Do you get tired of girls commenting that you are attractive? I didn't think so.

Of course if you can't speak the language you are somewhat limited on your interaction but most girls know enough to know simple things like, "where are you from, etc.". Girls can read body language. You can try getting phone numbers but many girls won't give it out unless you pull them out at least once. I have received several numbers and I have been with friends that also got numbers without pulling them out. Also, keep in mind that several girls from Black have their own business cards with their numbers on it. I've gotten a few over the years. Some might not give you their number but I found if you discreetly give them a business card with your name and phone number, many will call you during the day when they aren't competing to leave with a "whale" for the night.

Again, I'm not endorsing Black. I just truly believe they have the hottest girls out of any club in Buenos Aires. What you do with them is up to you. Good luck.

Buenos Aires the Hardway

Confessions of a Neophite

I fell in love with an Argentine in 1984. Each year she went home for a month and I would join her for 2 weeks. Six annual trips culminating in the purchase of an apartment after the economic collapse of 1989. (Her title, my money). She left me in 1990. No contact until 2002 when she invited me to visit. Her true motive was she wanted to visit the states and needed my help clearing her name with the IRS. She skipped owing them quite a sum. I went for 4 weeks during which time we toured Argentina from Iguazu to Ushuaia. I was only in B/A for 2 nights. I have always had a great time with her but she has never allowed me out of her sight. I was clueless about the P4P scene in Argentina.

Last year I came for 2 months, determined to get to know the city better. I was entertained well but still could not shake her. Half way into the trip, we had gone to a concert at the Colon and decided to go for a walk downtown. We went into Cafe Excedra for a snack. Something was not right about this place. After ordering, it suddenly struck me waht was amiss here: I was the only male patron; we were the only couple; and there were six single women seated at six different tables. I asked my ex if it wasn't a social tabo for single women to be out alone at night. Could these possibly be working girls? She confirmed that they were and that this area was well known for this activity because of foreign businessmen staying here. I thought I'll have to come back here, ALONE.

The next day I made a beeline for Excedra about noon. What a disappointment. Just a lot of businessmen having lunch and no women. I concluded mongering was a late night activity which would be impossible under my circumstances.

My next introduction was the eve of my birthday in Recoletta. My ex had planned a big party and I decide to have a pre fiesta celebration all by my lonesome. She was busy preparing for the next day and I told her I was going for a long walk and not to expect me until late. She was happy to see me get out of her way.

I had a 3 hour lunch with a bottle of wine and then went to a pizzeria next to the cinema entrance near McDonalds. I asked the waiter how much a large draft was. I paid in advance for ten plus a 20 peso tip, instructing him to never allow my glass to be empty, and under no circumstances allow me more than ten. We had an understanding. I was into my third when a 30 something beauty sat at the table next to me. She ordered a wine. Could this be what I think it is? I am the only patron and she chose a table next to me. She confirmed it when she took a cigarette out and asked me, not the waiter, for a light.

After a 30 minute get aquainted session, she offered to help me celebrate my birthday at her nearby apartment. I eagerly accepted, paid her tab, tipped the waiter another ten pessos and reminded him I had another 7 beers coming. He said no probem. I spent a wonderful 2 hours with her. We did not discuss price until I was ready to leave and she asked for 300 pesos. She said it was a special rate because of my birthday adding that she usually gets twice that at the nearby club she works. Not knowing any difference, I thought that was quite reasonable considering the services rendered.

It's now about 9pm and I have 7 beers to drink before midnight. I head back to the pizzeria and am happy to see my table reserved as the place has filled up. As a birthday bonus, there is a chamber group playing on the esplanade directly in front of the cafe. What a wonderful party! Out of curiosity, I ask the waiter about these clubs in the nieghborhood. He tells me there are a few right up the street at the corner of the cemetary. Shortly past midnight my waiter informs me this is my 10th beer. What service ! What a wonderful day ! What a beautiful city ! Having accomplished my mission, I finished my beer and tipped him yet another ten. I had made a friend for life. He embraced me, wished me happy birthday, and I stumbbled off for a cab.

Wait a minute. I've got to check out these clubs. I made my way to the one on the corner. I don't know the name. The maitre"de politely told me it was closed for a private party. I said that's ok. I'm already drunk and nearly broke because it's my birthday. I'll come back another day. The doorman overheard the conversation and asked if was really my birthday. He marched me to the club next door, had a few words with that doorman and told me to have a good time. The new doorman sat me center stage, ordered a beer and wished my happy birthday. I was awestruck. There had to be 50 women and only a handfull of men. I was also embarrased and explained I was nearly broke and too drunk for a woman. He said no prblem, it was on the house. I feasted on the eye candy for about 30 minutes. I then thanked the doorman with 20 pesos, went next door for another 20 pesso thank you, and had 10 pessos left for the cab ride home.

To be continued before another line interuption.

Day Two - Custer's first stand

You're right, Saint. I went into Black expecting the worst, and, truth be told, they couldn't have been nicer to me. The negativity in my post was largely colored by my 4:30 in the morning disappointment (I never said anything like pie-in-the-sky to the chica and was courteous when declining to buy her a drink...the conversation ended with a hug and a kiss). With a night of rest to reflect on it, I should have bought her a drink, hung out, and seen where it went from there. I was overly eager to go back to my hotel with someone after striking out at Madahos, so while I wasn't rude or beligerent, I was trying to rush things, which was totally counterproductive. Live and learn.

The Dazzler breakfast was decent this morning with eggs, bacon, medialunas, OJ, , and I saw perhaps a fellow monger with his waifish bombshell latina, although I couldn´t place her nationality.

To Santa Fe I went at 2 p.m. this afternoon, and just like most (with one monumental exception!) was very pleased with the selection of girls, the environment, and the value. The best $33 I've ever spent BAR NONE. Chose Joanna, very cute and simpatica, 2 pops, will be back, life is good. Maybe see some of you at the clubs tonight.

GC

Sunday dilemma:

As El Ricardo and others have pointed out, that Sunday could easily be the worst day of the week regarding chica actions. I figured that out during my first trip. Since then, before I make any plans, I always make sure that Sundays are taken care of. If you like somebody during your weekday encounters, try to make a confirm date with her for Sunday. This is the easiest way I found to secure the Sundays. I don't even hit any clubs on Sunday nights anymore.

If you really want clubs on Sundays, visit the clubs where lots of Paraguayans and chicas from other countries are employed (Rio Cabańa --almost 90% from Paraguay). For them every day of the week is the same.

Café Orleans:

This trip I spent considerable time in this café. I found the best time and the day is Thursday, between 3 to 6 PM. Lots of younger and desirable chicas along with the regular maduras were available.

Café Excedra:

For best selections, go after midnight, especially during weekends (Moondog is absolutely right).

Of course, there is no hard and fast rules. But generally these observations are time tested.

Just my three (after devaluation) cents.

Bandy

Hi amigos,
    I am here in Buenos Aires for a little less than 2 weeks.
    I plan on posting my experiences as soon I get back home.
    Right now, I want know if there is another traveller in town
    to hang out.
    Basically, I do a lot of walking, visiting cafes and private
    apartments plus some other incall places (with 1 to 3 girls
    only).
    My address: jamesofba@yahoo.com
    Following someone post about Sundays, I went last night to
    Salome and it was very quiet and kind of boring.
    later, DWC

General Custer,

I'm glad the maps helped you.

Cafe Orleans if primarily a business man's cafe, so the best hours are from noon on during the normal business week.

Cafe Exedra is best after 3:00 p.m. on a business week, and may really get going during the late hours of the weekends, such as Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights up to around 2:00 a.m. All of this varies condsiderably from day to day and week to week. Like Orleans though, it is geared towards the business man, but does have a lot of activity during the late night hours.

I have found some very pretty girls in the cafes, so give them a fair chance.

Moondog

Who knows how to spell his name. Just ask for Gabriel or Gabrielle. I doubt they will ask you to spell out his name. Good luck.

Evan Escence,

Cafe Orleans is located at the corner of San Martin and Cordoba.

Moondog

Posting Limitations