Thread: 2004 Reports - Edited

+ Submit Report
Page 51 of 145 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    I believe that is the address of the late, lamented Snob, renamed "Snot" by Lexton, which had a brief but meteoric existence last year. Craziest night I ever had in BA and that is saying something. It's a big building with several levels so it has some potential in the right hands.

When I was hiking around Bs. As., I ran into my Nicaraguan banker buddy with whom I've done some mongering.

He introduced me to a fellow who is supposed to be opening a new boliche on Córdoba near Av. 9 de Julio.

The gentleman gave me his card, which states that it is the Cristobal Colón Pub at Av. Córdoba 937.

I don't know if this is the new club, or if it is some place that he already runs and he is now expanding his interests.

I was told it is to have 90 chicas of top quality.

Someone check it out and let us know.

DB

Lexton,

I'm like to make my appologies as public as my screw ups,

I regret my error and humbly ask your pardon Sir.

DR

Additionally, why are all these girls asking me for anal when I am not interested in it? Seems like 7 of the last 10 repeats have asked for it. I tell them, you let me CIM and then we will talk. But, for some reason, the ones who want me to CIM are not the same ones who want the anal. This seems odd to me.

But it does really suck here and the quality has gone way down hill and the prices are out of control. Plus the food is terrible and so is the weather. Go to Bolivia instead. They have the highest fresh water lake in the world and there are a lot of tall blondes there.

Although, Callao was just an approximation of where she said it would be. I heard and understood the street at the time she said it but amazingly was too drunk to remember exactly. But, the more I think about it I think she said Uruguay and Marcelo T. Anyway we shall see. This chica has worked in several boliches including all three points of the Triangle, and she knows or claims to know the ownership structure of most of them so I consider her a more reliable source of info than most (which ain't saying too much). She told me about Jaz before anyone else had heard of it.

Greta would be a grudge fuck if anything.

Dickhead:

I agree with your description of private apartments. They aren't necessarily high-pressure or cookie-cutter.

Respect to Greta, I recognize that she's very cute, but has a real b*tchy attitude. The few times I talked to her she looked at me as an extremely stuck-up lady.

As for the new boliche at MT Alvear, it's hard to believe. Being a residential district with many schools and embassies nearby, it's very unlikely that they could go unperceived.

Andres

Hi fellow mongers,

I will be at the Hotel Emperador in BA in December. Are there any site or decent clubs near by, and what's the going rate?

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

Some or even most of the privados (apartments) in BA are indeed dingy but I do not agree that they are "high pressure" or "cookie cutter." Yes, one time I was asked for 10 pesos to leave Rivadavia 1929 after I passed on all the chicas. No, I did not pay it. No, they did not break my arms. Yes, one time I allowed myself to be "upsold" into taking an hour instead of half an hour in Sarmiento 1828. No pressure most of the time and low pressure when pressure is applied, IMO.

And a lot of the privados have specialties so I don't think cookie cutter can be blanketly used either. Like Suipacha 921 specializes in threesomes, Laprida 947 specializes in (fake) school girls, and so forth.

BTW last night at Nuevo Estilo I was shocked by how much weight Antonela had put on and I did not want to fuck her. Also Greta got totally naked last night. That chick is really, really built but I still don't like her.

I discussed with the manager at NEB about how my buddy Stormy was not happy with the "new" transitorio they are using. It turns out that the guy who owns NEB also owns the new transitorio, hence the switch. However, José said it is not mandatory to use the new one and mongers can use whatever one they prefer. Problem solved.

Also I heard that the guys who own Ness, Jaz, and Cutty Sark are planning to open a new club on Marcelo T near Callao. I will provide more details as I hear them.

Daddy Rulz,

You make some very good points. Obviously we both agree that it is a wise investment to treat the chicas well.

If you want a GFExperience, it helps to provide a BFExperience.

You are also wise to foreshadow your knowledge and experience to the chicas before discussing price.

Thanks to those of you expressed your comments on my recent post. I appreciate it.

DB

To Dodger:

We could be brothers!

Your information is top notch. I love Orleans in the day, and sometimes at night. CuttySark is a sure-thing backup. If all of that posturing and cultivating goes awry, CuttySark is only a five minute walk away!

Sort of like checking for something you need at the dollar store before spending $1.29 at Walmart.

I also agree about the apartments. Too much like TJ or something. Such a romantic city and the chase (as it were) provides at least 40% of the enjoyment. Why waste it walking into a dingy, high-pressure, cookie-cutter environment? Like the RLD in Amsterdam or Soho in the UK.

Thanks for the information and warning about Newports. Too, bad. I often have a buddy with me, so hopefully that will decrease our chances of deceit!

Can't wait till December!!

Jav'

Dodger Bulldog, now I know why you did so well on your price list. You have a PHENOMENAL understanding of the dynamics of the situation. And it generally applies to all of the situations, not just the cafes, although I have never heard a good solution to the terrible language problem of phone contact in general. Great description.

To Daddy Rulz, sorry it was not more obvious, but if you read the post you will see I am not describing BA at all(less than 50 women total sex industry). I left BA, and have been travelling in Paraguay and the provinces for 5 months.

Administrator

Venues: 398

Saturday Evening Dinner Party at the Mansion

Greetings Everyone,

I am pleased to announce that I will be the official host of this week's Saturday Evening Dinner Party at the Mansion, to be held as usual on September 25th, from 9:00 pm to Midnight.

All local and visiting mongers are welcome to attend.

The menu features Cabana Los Lilas brand steaks, including Bife de Lomo and Bife de Choriso, along with a couple of chicken breasts and pork chops tossed for variety, all cooked over an open charcoal flame in the Mansion's Argentina style barbecue.

These steaks are identical to the ones served at Cabana Las Lilias in Puerto Madera, from their ranch, and with their label. Simply stated, they're superb.

Along with these 1st class steaks will be the usual accouterments of Argentina grilled sausages, provletta, American-style tossed green salad, fresh baked bread, and a special dessert that I won't decide upon until I consult with the chef.

Drinks will include the usual beverages, beer and an assortment of wines and champagnes.

All guests are encouraged to bring a date, but it is not required. I am going to invite a limited number of English-speaking female guests to keep the conversation lively.

The Dinner Party will wrap up at approximately midnight, which should provide ample time for everyone to hit their favorite bar, boliche or disco for continued entertainment.

Seating is limited. Please RSVP me at Jackson@ArgentinaPrivate.com for additional details and a map with directions in English and Spanish.

Thanks,

Jackson

Has anyone ever taken a feature dancer from Madahos for a quick trip? Would love to know what you paid in total for the experience. I have wanted to do it a few times but never got around to it. Call me cheap but don't call me Harry.

Starfe

Mouse,
    Re: "I wanted the feature dancer (the Nicest Body in there) at Madahos, who I was told was off limits."

I was told the same thing last March at Madahos (I don't know if it was the same dancer, but I couldn't take my eyes off her), so I took another. MY BAD! Next time will be different. Thanks for the info.!!
    -HGL

Fun times.

Thanks for the report.

Moondog

Posting Limitations