Thread: 2004 Reports - Edited

+ Submit Report
Page 52 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 102 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

The Charm of the Cafes

Another monger PM'ed me to ask about my experiences and what general advice I would give. After spending an hour writing this, his mailbox was full.

So rather than trash it, I decided to post it here. I'm far from an expert, and there is much better information on these boards, but here are one man's thoughts:

Most of the mongering during the day is done at the cafes and apartments, or you can call internet girls.

I would definitely recommend that you try all three methods - the cafes, internet girls, and apartments, to find your own preference. Then add the clubs at night to get the full Bs. As. experience.

Internet girls tend to cost more and there is a lot of bait and switch. Plus you don't know anything about her personality, and there is no way to predict the service.

Also, I couldn't figure out a way to negotiate price over the phone, since it was pretty much a "take it or leave it" deal. (Not to mention that my Spanish sucks.)

I only went to two apartments. The guys who live in Bs. As. and are looking for their undiscovered gem have plenty of time to search for apartments.

But with limited time, I did not want to spend the better part of the day trying to find one, when there was a good chance that with only a handful of girls none will appeal to me anyway.

In my typical experience, I pushed the buzzer, tried to communicate in my poor Spanish, then waited and waited for someone to come to the door. Finally I was let in, went up an elevator, taken into an apartment, and was pointed to a depressing bedroom.

Three girls pop in, one at a time, to tell me their name and peck my cheek and disappear in about 10 seconds. I just didn't find it to be an optimum method to select someone to be intimate with and to spend my money on, even though as a rule they are cheaper ($100 pesos, maybe less).

I found it all very frustrating. I believe there is a better way.

I need to constantly remind myself never to forget that money is power and that we have all of it over here.

Just because a chica looks good to you, doesn't mean that you need to give control of the power to her. The way things are in Bs. As., they truly need us more than we need them.

An awful lot of these chicas go home penniless at the end of their shift. Or maybe even in the hole, because they have to pay their house fee.

We can always find another chica at the very next table, or next door. But if they lose one of us they may not gain the interest of another man all of that day, or the rest of that night.

And maybe not tomorrow either.

Even if she is smoking hot, she risks striking out if she keeps her price up too high.

That is their reality. Take the time to understand it, and you will empower yourself.

Because on the contrary, for us it is all a game. It is all playtime.

So why not enjoy the entire process to the hilt?

That is why I favor the cafes. I LOVE the mating ritual there.

I relish looking over the chicas in a well lit environment, watching the effect that I have on them. I love to see them nod, and wink, and smile.

As I gaze around the room, their heads go up and down as if they are doing the wave. And just because I am there.

It sort of reminds me of my puppy's unconditional love for me.

So I found myself being very critical and ruling out a chica because her tits were too small, or her ass was too high, or I didn't like the way that she plucks her eyebrows.

All these were girls who I would do in a heartbeat at home, but they just weren't QUITE good enough in Bs. As.

LOL.

I also realize how much of the game is psychological. I would be drawn to the ones sitting behind me, or around a corner, because I couldn't see them well enough to find out their flaws.

Or, I might have been sitting there debating my choices for over an hour when one would maybe get up to leave, or perhaps because another man indicated his interest. And I would think "damn it, I was just about to call her over."

In reality, it was just that she was no longer available to me that suddenly made her SO much more attractive.

At last, I would motion a special one over to see how she would engage this little dance of ours.

Game was on.

After a while I was able to judge how the conversation was going, and I would visualize how things might be if I took her back to my room. I would honor her by buying her a coffee or tea, if I felt sufficiently enchanted.

All leading to my final delicious choice - whether to negotiate now, or send her away and call for someone else.

By this time the chica had spent a lot of time and considerable amount of effort with me, and was probably already deciding exactly how she would be spending my money once she got off work for the night.

Thus, by now she was fully invested in closing this deal. It gave her a strong incentive to work with me and at least make something to take home.

Or have to crawl back to her table in the plain view of her friends (and competitors), admitting to defeat.

And having to start all over.

Meanwhile, I could have another chica sitting next to me before the first one's butt could hit her chair. And I would do it just to make a point to all the others in the room.

Bottom line, I felt intoxicated with the power that I had to bring them such joy just by selecting them to talk with me.

And the ones with whom I actually consummated an accord seemed to be in a state of bliss simply because they had found their work for the day.

Such a good way to start, in search of a great finish!

Cafe Orleans is where it is at during the day. The place is hopping by 11 AM, with up to 30 attractive women in their 20's and 30's. Also, I found that these women were much more like GFE's than those in the clubs.

I think that because the focus is on conversation over coffee, that there is a "courting" process, and even a "bonding" that occurs prior to hooking up, which definitely embellishes the experience.

But that might just be me, romantic fool.

Excedra is about 8 blocks away and is also a cafe. It doesn't get many girls in until 5 PM, but is much busier at night. It also has legitimate couples out for dinner or coffee, and a much lower ratio of chicas to men. The women tend to be older - 30's, 40's even some 50's, but a few younger ones come by.

I pulled out a beautiful twosome in their twenties, who were moonlighting there for a few hours before going to work at Madahos that night. They were great together, at half the price ($300 AR total for both) that I would have paid at Madahos.

And of course, I had no cover charge to pay or drinks to buy.

I discovered Cutty Sark, just around the corner from Orleans, late in my trip. An older night club, with nice woodwork and atmosphere, and well lit enough to actually see the chicas. There even was a decent singer for entertainment.

I could sit and talk to the girls. I discovered a sweet and innocent 20-year old to take back to my room. Long red hair, green eyes, nubile ass, awesome smile. Simply incredible.

So at night I would often walk the area - Orleans, Cutty Sark, then up to Catto's, Hook and Ness, then a couple more blocks over to check out Excedra.

It took a couple hours to complete the circuit, having one drink at each place. Then I would retrace my path, talking again to the favorita I had seen during my first pass, while checking for fresh blood.

The girls I talked to would never know if I was coming back, and if I was, if I would ever be talking to them again. They DID know that I was checking out everyone everywhere and that they had lots of competition.

Being unpredictable was a definite advantage. Once it got down to negotiations, I think this worked in my favor.

I stumbled onto one little trick by accident. I was at Catto's, and told a chica that I wasn't taking anyone home that night because I had already been with two girls from Excedra that evening.

I said my eyes coveted her body but my cock insisted "no mas."

It was clear that I wasn't starved for sex, and she realized that I wasn't an easy mark. But I was the only thing she had going at the time. So she responded by lowering her asking price from an initial $300 pesos to $100.

Deal.

I quote Dickhead: "I wasn't real hungry, but I could eat again."

I decided to use that same story on all the chicas the rest of my trip and I believe that it helped me get consistently lower prices.

I hope that this is the kind of information that you were looking for and that some of it is useful to you. Damn, I wish I was in your shoes heading back!

Buena suerte!

DB

Retired Member

Mouse this should probably be a P.M. but the news that Roberta may be back in town is truly exciting for me.

As you all know she IMHO is the best of the very,very best.

My last news of her, from Fernanada also a Cafe Orleans girl, was that a very rich Spaniard had proposed marriage too Roberta and she had excepeted and had moved to Madrid.

Well if this is not the case please check it out, and I know if she's around you'll due her. If this is true please give her a few strokes and at the same time tell her "This is from Exon, this is from Exon".

Also when your done and its time to settle up please give her a few extra bucks, say $50 USD, and tell her its from Exon and to be used to buy food for her Comadora. Let me know and I'll mail you the money when you return to sex prison.

Roberta is not only best but she truly is hooker with a heart. She helps run a Comadora way out in the provincea and feeds 75 to 100 kids a day. I know Ive been their and sean it. She told me she spends about $1,000 peso's a month out of her own pocket to provide food for the kid's.

Thanks and don't beat up on Dickhead to much.

Have fun Exon.

P.S. please keep Roberta's location a private we don't want all thease horny mongers dueing her.

I'm an outsider in this BA forum. Never been there but had it on my to do list. It you want an outsiders opinion I think the topics in the last couple of days are exactly the kind a guy wants to here if he is considering going there for the first time. It's obvious now that BA is kind out of my league. But that's good that I know so I don't go there wasting my time in a city that's not right for me. It's probably better for you guys too that one less monger shows up. Thanks for the info. Maybe I'll go check out the Sosua forum.

Later guys

I'm with Saint, Micky Mouse, DH and the rest.

One of the things I love about the BsAs sex scene is the variety. On my last day there I went to 429 Maipu and for 100 pesos plus a 20 peso tip (great service) I spent an hour of real bliss with a very beautiful (IMHO) woman who's skills were excellent.

I have had Madaho girls for anywhere from 200-300 pesos. And on two occasions girls from Black. One was too much money and the other was WAY too much money. (cut me some slack it was my first visit and I was a touch overwhelmed) When I go to Madahos and Black I have one purpose. I'm looking for 10's and only 10's. And even if they are 10's they must still appeal to me after I talk to them. If we are not simpatica then I pass and hit an apartment and take my chances.

I've had lots lot of girls from Newport years ago for around 200 to 300ar. I still like stopping by for a cortado to start the night but it's a rare exception that I'll pull someone from there.

Without doing a play by play regarding each one I can say my experiences have been varied. Of all of them only one would I say was wasted money as far as experience. A Madaho girl that was just entirely unsuited for the job. She was actually trying to push me out during mish. Of the rest, each in their own way I found to be an interesting and enjoyable experience. As posted before though, I do take the time to talk to them. Find out the things they like and don't like. Try to make them laugh if possible. In other words treat them like guests or perhaps as "Mi Novia para La Noche" (Christ my Castillano sucks)

Interestingly enough without question the absolute best experience was with the girl from Black that I spent WAY too much money on. She was without exception the most talented woman that I have ever been with. She knew how to extract the most from a mans mind as well as his body. 3 pops in 2 1/2 hours and she asked me if I wanted to go again. It really was a Penthouse forum experience.

Of the apartments once or twice I picked a girl who's skills didn't match their experience but for 100 pesos I can afford to spin the wheel. Most of the time though I find that the ones that introduce themselves in a more energetic manner seem to preform better. I like the ones that walk in, make eye contact, lean down and stroke my johnson and stick their tongue in my ear. Good sales skills go far with me.

I also find that paying attention to our fearless leaders sage advice works wonders. (only for take out, not an available stratigy in apartments) I'm clear as to what I expect and the money is ALWAYS after, NEVER before. I tell them that in the bar and if this is a problem to move on. Never feed a bird dog before hunting I say. I also don't do a lot of bargaining. I realize that this is sort of contrary to the wisdom of the board but I think if you agree with or just go for a small bump they feel a little more obligated to preform. In order for them to start at a reasonable figure I don't discuss price until after talking for a bit. I've been there a lot and I make sure they know that. I also casually make mention of some drunk Yanqui's that can always be seen in those clubs and mention that 300ar per hour is only for drunken idiots, thereby planting the seed that I am not one of them. If they are SMOKING hot and hit me at 300, I'll throw a soft pitch at 250 and let them know that I expect it to be longer than an hour. The 250 is to see if they bite, if not I'll eye them over and make a great show of my reluctance but that I'm overwhelmed by their beauty and charm and hook up. (lots of eye rolling, hair pulling, mine not theirs, sort of like the actors in the novellas) If they go higher I give them a kiss on the cheek and thank them for their time. I also refuse to spend 40 pesos on a drink until price is agreed on.

On the cab ride to the hotel I always try to talk to them some. I ask about their life, dreams, travel experience etc. What I'm trying to do is show some interest and perhaps develop common ground. These girls have sex with a lot of guys and I'm trying to break out of the ground clutter. It's exactly the same rap for non pros, I'm just much more comfortable because it's a sure thing. I think this goes very far when one considers the Latino male. Us visiting mongers make up a small part of their business and I think for the most part they are treated like meat by most of their client's. I also never ask about DATY, if it's clean (gotta love bidets) and well trimmed I just head into it. I've yet to find the woman that is not affected in some way by having some loving attention paid to their pussy. If you think about it, the return on this investment is well worth using some of my time with them. I use the same ideas on the apartment chicas as well.

I reckon there are some that say why waste the time. I've spent most of my life in customer service in one way or the other. The simple fact is most people shit on those that serve the public. Personally I never fail to go out of my way to do the most I can for the people that show me kindness and respect. First and foremost this is a business for these girls, and for me it's about getting the most service for my peso. With that said, I also think it's possible to connect on an emotional level that allows the experience to be more enjoyable for both .

In conclusion, most of the time, the vast majority of the time I'm looking to screw my dick raw when I am there. Economics DICKtate that apartment prices allow more sex. On every trip though I do like to hit the clubs at least once or twice. I dig the fantasy of having a girl trying to catch my attention by doing that wonderful dance they all do at all of the clubs. Then picking up a chick that wouldn't even talk to me here in the States in a bar environment taking her back to the hotel for some wild sex and sending them out again. I also like calling the desk and having them send up room service for me. Most of the lobby men will do this as they get a commission on the appointment. I kind of like not knowing what is going to show up. About 1/4 of the time I send them away because I don't find them attractive but most of the time it's serviceable and very safe and convenient.

In short I have to agree with everybody's opinion. Dickheads trawling is fun, Saint's high flying is fun, Lexton I'm not sure about because there are no Hotels that I know about on Plaza de Mayo ("I now have the best hotel room in this Argentina city. It is a suite on the top floor, with a balcony overlooking the central plaza, church, city hall, and half the city.") so it sort of puts everything He writes under suspicion to me. My strategy is explore, try new things, read the board to avoid obvious mistakes, and above all have fun. try new things, do two girls, three girls, four girls whatever. Hobbying is supposed to be fun.

One of the things I like about this board and intend to make use of in the future is the ability to network with like minded guys. The older I get the more I understand that personally for the most part while I'm very attracted to women for the most part I don't like most of them. I enjoy hanging out with guys much more. being in BsAs I can do lots of stuff that is non hobby related. I love the exceptional food and arts. I usually see whatever is showing at the Colon and the National Teatro while I am there. I love the fairs in San Telmo, recoletta and Palermo on Saturdays and Sundays. In the future I want to hook up with Saint, DH, Andres (dude I'm serious about dinner for posting about 429) I wasn't able to go to the Saturday dinner at the Mansion this last trip but will attend in the future.

As Andres says, "Hope this helps"

DR

Looking to go for the first time, but I am only interested in real blondes ,young, and price is very flexible. Do any of the more experienced mongers have ideas on where would I satiate myself. Russia seems too cold and non gfe , but would appreciate any comments.

Ok Guys, the first 24 hrs:

After my lackluster afternoon welcome wagon and nap, it was out for some fine Wining and Dining (Another Great thing about BA)with my amigo and then to the triangle.

A quick stop in each proved that possibilities existed for the evening and when I entered Ness, there was my Good Friend Sheyla who tells me some of you guys have been keeping her very busy! I like that find; anyway, her welcome was like ringing the bell for Pavlov's dogs so off we went to my hotel for a quick hr at 100p.

We returned together so I could meet up with my compadres for a couple beers and some catching up chat. Before I knew it, it was an hr before closing and time for a new selection before it was too late. I had a few choices, but decided on another from Ness (SB) who's performance was top notch (Better than eye candy, see below) and she stayed till 1:30pm. I'll say one thing about this girl: everyone time I had an itch, she was right there to scratch it no matter what time it was or whether she was sleeping or not.

Some answers to your questions:
    Claudia was at Orleans yesterday and looking mighty fine.
    I hear Roberta is back which I'm trying to verify.
    Carolina (Exon's) is hard at work at Catto's.
    And I haven't seen the Ball Washer yet.
    Orleans was full of some New Talent today. There were a couple possibilities!

And Yes, There is No Other Place in the world (that I have found) where you can find so many different pleasures and opportunities that excite so many senses under one roof. I firmly believe that Everyone can Find what tantalizes their senses here in Argentina!

This Mouse's Opinion

I like the diversity of topics on this board. It is very informative and entertaining. What is impressive is that most people are courteous in the way they write and challenge others. That does make this board rather special. On some other boards, some people have used the anonymity of their handles to be rude and discourteous to others.

I disagree with Dickhead and indeed I am surprised that he would write that as he is quite knowledgeable about a number of topics; but perhaps not this one as he goes fishing at just one end of the lake. No offence meant.

The board can get boring with just pussy photographs and tales of BBBJs and doggy style work outs.

Thank you, Lexton for your post. You know BsAs infinitely better than I do. Though I can't find myself agreeing with you, I for one, appreciate the way you have expressed your opinion.

As always,

Cheers.

I really have a hard time understanding why so many guys WANT to pay the same price for a woman in London, San Jose, and BA, and are willing to fight so hard to create and defend the priviledge, instead of trying to understand it and help figure out a way to prevent it. Maybe you can't appreciate them unless you can barely afford them, because that is the way it is with USA women? Or some other attitude?

At least we got Dodger Bulldog's great list, which could help some people if it weren't immediately buried and out of date. He did quite well, it appears. Why can't we try to think of a way to maintain something like that, on a little broader scale? Or promote a reporting format of that type, perhaps in a separate section? It was barely noticed.

Funny thing, I lived two years in Hackensack, NJ in an 18th floor penthouse apartment on Overlook Ave back in the 70's. I could stand out on my 800 sq ft terrace and enjoy a magnificent view of the Palisades and New York skyline, from Fort Lee to the World Trade Center.

I don't know what the Motel 6 vista view is in Hackensack, but I wouldn't knock it until I know what I'm talking about. Podunks aren't all bad.

A note on the relationship between pricing, performance and chica quality:

In the two years I have been coming here I have paid 300p (for 1 girl) only a few times and I'd like to share a couple of the stories:

The first time was 1 1/2 yrs ago and I wanted the feature dancer (the Nicest Body in there) at Madahos, who I was told was off limits. I was also told an introductory drink was 100p and there was No guarantee of anything happening, so I bit. Can't remember her name, but she was Tall, Gorgeous, 100% all natural and fit. I rate her body a 10+ and her face a 9.5. We chatted for 20 minutes and can you believe it, she said yes to 300p for 1 1/2 hrs at my hotel. Back to my hotel for almost 2 hrs of bliss.

The second time was a year ago when I was in Blacks. It was about 1am and the place was full of beautiful women and only a few men. I decided I wanted the Most Beautiful lady (in my eyes) in there that night no matter what. Again I found a girl who ranks a 10 on any scale, bought her a couple drinks (at their prices) and agreed to 300p for a trip to my hotel.

Both of these girls were second to none as far as Eye Candy was concerned, but their performance:
    Well, even though the experiences were good, I would have No hesitation in recommending these two girls take some instruction from a lady or two like Antonela, my Fabiana, Natalya, Roberta, a couple Favoritas and a few others I have met who, by the way, are all half the price.

There may be a correlation between Pricing and Eye Candy for the Arm, but Absolutely None when it comes to the Quality of the Performance!

Another Mouse's Opinion

Retired Member

Exon Reporting: Ive had both my very best experiences and very worst experiences at New Port.

It truly is pot luck to pull a girl out of there.

One night while renting Jacksons apartment, (just across the street), I had a zinger and had to throw her out even before we got started.

But then I met Carolina in their and that affair lasted 6 or 8 months before she got boreing.

That I did find is if you hook up in New Port and she seams to be a preformer, you should take her out of their and complete your interview process in one of the straight bars or restraunts in the area. New Port is noisey, loud and full of people and by getting her out of their you can negociate more on your terms.

As for Cafe Orleans, for each his own. I frankly love the place. Ive done probably half the regulars in their and I consider most of them friends.

For example I found the love of my life, (Roberta), in their. The best fuck in the world IMHO. Also Fabiana, whom Ive been fucking off and on for my last 4 trips down their. I love Fabiana, ( matter o fact Im getting wood thinking about her while typing this), shes a real sweet heart very loyal and we've never mentioned money in our entire relationship.

And don't forget blond Caroline, (The Mouse call's her the little ball washer), shes a wonderfull preformer whom has even caught MoonDog's eye a couple of times.

I guess I love independent's rather than the harder core club girls but one must use good judgement. All of the above go's for Cafe Excedra too.

Exon.

Mouse if you see Caroline please report and say hello from Exon

Lexton : Excuse my ego! I keep adding new material

" I hope this doesn't cause a rush on the Dazzler " ( E.F. Hutton your not )

" I now have the best hotel room in this Argentina city" ( yes you do, a complete replica of Motels 6's vista room from Hackensack N.J. )

" A classic example of the problems that can be created by the forum " ( so this is a waste of time )

" I had the largest, nicest, type room in the place " ( decorated by the late Pablo Piccaso's cousin Mildred Piccaso )

" I would probably have found it on my own " ( of course you would have, you're like the Terminator)

" not that tiny crap on the top floor " ( which just happens to be called the Robert Duval Honeymoon Suite )

" Do you want to know my room numbers during that year? Good luck ( 3 no 5 ?? i know , i know 7 right? )

" There is only one such room in this town " ( created by God and personally given to you )

" My room costs just a little more than the ones in the "best" hotel. I have been here for over 6 weeks, and have this room until I want to leave here" ( or they throw you out )

"I like to buy a woman out of work so she doesn't NEED another client " ( or until you go limp )

" I have built 2 houses for women in Paraguay " (you and Jimmy Carter work together )

" The BA tourist exploiters " ( talking about me I suppose )

" I have had 2 women quit BA clubs. I can support 1-2 women at once " ( Its good to be king )

" I have far more money than the locals, and can thus afford the best " ( Its good to be King & Queen )

"The web sites situation is ridiculous. I will say now what I should have said a year ago. What is going on with you guys and the web is the worst example of tourist expoitation " ( there goes my pot of gold )

"I have done a champagne tasting on 17 different champagnes one after another, in professional format" ( time after time you picked Korbel )

"I know what I am saying " ( so did President Bush before he entered Bagdad )

"Now, do you understand how you can lose friends in a country? " ( I had no idea I was there to make pen pals for life )

"To try to conclude this, please understand that I am not really in favor of restricting access to the information in this forum "
    ( just the ones that are important and pertain to you & only you since the sun rises and sets with you're views on life )

Starfe

Otto is 100% correct. There is more accountability and control with a club girl. Can she still do something bad? Of course, but there is at least some things you can do and the girls know that. Take Art Vandaly's incident when a girl stole his US cellphone. My good friend there talked to the manager where she worked and he threatened to fire her if she didn't return the phone. He was lucky as he got his expensive phone back with several important phone numbers.

(It's also a lesson not to drink too much. I was with Art that night and he was boozing pretty hard. I rarely drink when I go out as I like to stay alert and really don't like boozing as I drank too much in college).

Do you think someone could get their phone back if a girl from Cafe Orleans or Newport's took something or did something to you? Fat chance. I've never picked up a girl from Cafe Orleans in all my trips here. Just don't see any quality in there on the many times I've been there. For the most part, most of the girls (no make that women) are older. Newport is hit or miss as many have said. Be careful fellas.

JavMav, your post reminds me that I should repeat my earlier-posted warnings that one has to be very, very, very careful at Newport.

There is no control of chicas by the management. This lack of institutional control means that you may well find a sweet non-pro/semi-pro OR a criminal shark who will slip you a mickey and rob your hotel room. I was there last year with a fellow monger who recognized a girl working who had track marks on her forearm.

All said, it is possible to go swimming in a ditch and come out smelling like a rose, but there are definite risks involved.

-Uncle Otto

PS And if anybody thinks Orleans is a better choice, go back to the beginning of the 2004 section and read Capt Dave's posts.

Caveat emptor, boys.

and to think I coudn't get any information on any subject a few years ago....

For the record, keep the hardcore, softcore AND the philosophical debates coming. If for no other reason, I know it is a thrill to recount life's most inspiring moments with friends, and, like it or not, we are inextricably tied as friends, of a sort.

I've been slammed for being too cheap on some threads and too generous on others. Big deal. I've learned from both criticisms, and find myself in my own happy state of equilibrium.

S... good to hear someone report from Orleans. A favorite place of mine for no good reason. Anyone 'run into' a Claudia from there? A daytime worker with a wonderful demeanor and work ethic?

Has Newports gone too commercial? Sounds like it is the Panet Hollywood of semi-pro establishments, yet I had the time of my life, albeit my life, there.

Perhaps to reset the forum and re-direct debate, perhaps a qualified member could post perceived quality and price information for the different establishments and genres?

Thanks!!

Jav'

Slick1,

daily "load" deposit : Priceless comment . Between Dickhead and Andres $25 dollar hooker challenge, you nailed it to a T. The constant back slapping and kudos they heap on themselves is just amazing. You would think they were the only participants in the room.
    Thanks for putting into words what I have bee thinking for months. I never felt the urge to go through every cumming exercise. If someone might have a question about a website that they know I frequent then they could PM me or ask direct through the thread.

Thanks again,

Starfe

Posting Limitations