Thread: 2004 Reports - Edited

+ Submit Report
Page 53 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 63 103 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

Amen Slick. I think as long as someone can take something useful or informative out of someone else's post than it belongs here. Honestly, I never read too many of Dickhead's posts. Just because what he posted didn't benefit me, I never thought it might not benefit someone else though. As they clearly have.

One WSG'ers "trash" is another WSG'ers "treasure". Guys should post anything that they feel will help another guy in some way, shape or form..IMHO.

Lighten up Dickhead. It's no members place to dictate for all the content of this thread or forum. You've had ample uncensored opportunity to enlighten the board with your culinary achievements, tales of Maria, and daily "load" deposit. If several members wish to wax philosophical, so be it ! I for one find this variety quite a bit more entertaining and interesting than the seemingly unendless supply of ego stroking, self image constructing horseshit that fills these pages. Maybe you should petition Jackson for a thread entitled " PUSSY" so you aren't subjected to so many subjective interpretations of what constitutes a "2004 Report" . For me, the whats, whens, and whys of Pussy, the who came in whose mouth, the how many pussies can I cram into 3 day posts are a bore. Others love that reporting. To each his own.

For example, I would have missed out on the good laugh I enjoyed while reading Starfe's response to the preceding unending,nonsensical diatribe merely because someone else deemed it off topic. That ain't right !

Scroll on brother.

OK, my first ever report...feedback appreciated!

I had a few great nights in BA....what a city! BTW when looking at the prices I paid, please note that (a) I don´t speak a word of Spanish and (b) I´m used to London prices so I didn´t spend too much time haggling, as I wanted the chicas to be happy, cos when they´re happy they make me happier!

First night went to Láffaire Recoleta (on Guido I think?). Got a nice mulata called Andreasa from Brazil...blue eyes, not sure if they were contacts or not but she was great. My first mulata and hopefully not the last...very eager to please and suction like a vacuum cleaner, so there´s no reason to risk mutiliation by labour saving devices anymore, you know where to go! Í paid US100 and she stayed all night...and DIDN´T raid my minibar!

Second night slept off my jet lag and the prev nights action, so the third night I went back to L´Affaire, this time got a Paraguayan chica calling herself Diana, not sure she´s a regular there. She was wearing a blond wig and looked a bit like Pamela Anderson in the darkness...she was a bit older when I saw her in the light but quite a nice body all the same. Small warning, she came across as slightly unstable once I had her in my room. I suppose this business does damage some people and I did feel a bit sorry for her so I gave her a bit of a tip (perhaps she played me for a soft touch?). She raided my minibar while I was in the shower too..opened half of the stuff in there and didn´t actually have any of it..so minus points there! BJ performance was quite harsh but rest was pretty good. I paid 100US again (this time including tip and conscience money) though I had negotiated less.

Next night, thought I´d try something different, so went to Black. WOW. Once I´d picked my jaw back up off the floor (and I´m not easy to please, being a regular at Stringfellows in London), I picked a very cute, slightly chubby, raven haired girl, can´t remember her name but I think she´s a regular, will provide full details once I dig up her email address. She was great, but I did give her 200US for all night, everything included(and she worked for it too). Top performance, great GFE and she genuinely enjoyed her job, also went to great lengths to communicate though her english wasn´t great. I was going to meet her the next day for a tango show but stuff came up and I couldn´t make it, shame.

Final night, I thought I´d better try the remaining ones...so armed with a bit of dutch courage, went to (deep breath) Cattos, Hook, Ness, back to Cattos, Madahos, and finally Black (which came up trumps once more!). I have to say of the Suipacha clubs I thought Cattos was the best, regular there called Lily made me feel very welcome. Hook was empty so left early, and Ness really annoyed me...I walked in, chica started talking to me, realised I didn´t speak Spanish and ordered herself a drink without asking. Needless to say I walked straight out after I finished my drink. Cattos on the other hand was totally non-aggressive, and I happily bought a few of the ladies drinks there...I have no issues with buying drinks as I know the game, but its annoying when your intelligence is insulted as mine was in Ness.
    Next, Madahos was great, lots of lovely ladies and great entertainment, but again, didn´t really click with anyone, so upped and went to Blacks and was glad I did! Another lovely brunette, slim, great body, and total GFE. 500 pesos for all night. Once again, feel a bit silly as I can´t remember her name, but its irrelenvant now as she is going back to Atlanta tomorrow (was just visiting family).

Sorry guys, I know I´m probably guilty of overpaying on the face of it, however I generally have the last laugh as I can take over an hour to hit the mother lode so they do earn their money! (Not intended as a boast, actually it can be a bit of a curse sometimes.)

All in all, Blacks is now my favourite place in the whole world...nothing but good experiences there - I suppose you get what you pay for but its not always the case so pleasantly surprised.

Anyway, gotta go, will be back in BA on the 28th for one last night - if anyone wants to hook up then pls PM me, would be a shame to have been to all the best places in BA and not met any of the regulars/locals.

Adios,

Andy

As regards,
    "I would invite you as well as any other experienced BA travelers to list the top two clubs with the most classically beautiful girls."

I'll agree that Black and Madahos have the highest percentage of beautiful ladies, and on my last trip every time I went to Madahos I took a lady out- I'm weak weak weak that way.

However, my all time favorites have come from other places, diamonds in the rough so to speak, e.g. the Triangle, cafes, etc.

But it's all in the eye of the beholder, and that's cool.
    -HGL

Saint,

I have been to BA twice and I agree with you that the clubs hwere you find the highest percentage of hot girls are Black and Madahos(ignoring the price factor).

Victor01

I suggest we have a New Section entitled "Philisophy". Let's save the "Box Scores" for here, no pun intended.

I broke tradition today and went for something new for my welcome wagon. Her Name was Miliga (something like that), 21 from Orleans. She has a beautiful smile, large (hidden) tattoos and has much to learn before I can recommend. Bottom line: Not Worth it! But one man's junk is another man's treasure.

Exon: Rumor has it Roberta is in town and send me Fabiana's number

The Mouse is loose!
    PS: The triangle at 11:30 pm if anyone's interested

Retired Member

DickHead I hope your well rested as the Mouse is an Iron Man when it comes to chaseing pussy.

Us guy's in sex prison are jellious as hell.

The two of you really know how to have fun.

Have Fun Exon.

P.S. Mouse we want daily reports and call Fabiana

I just pulled a really ugly old hag out of Exedra. I took her to the Alvear Palace for dinner and then we got a room and she wouldn't do anything more than a CBJ. Was 1000 pesos too much to give her? Shit, that's hardly $300 bucks. I pay that for crack addicts in Las Vegas.

At least the Mouse is here so we will get some reports about pussy instead of all this whining and bullshit.

Pussy, gentlemen, pussy. The purpose of this section of the board is to discuss pussy in Buenos Aires. Who, what, when, where, why, how much, and was she any good. That kind of stuff.

Lexton,

As I posted in my earlier post, you make some good points. The points I disagreed with-- I posted why I disagreed with them. The thing that again I disagree with is your notion that there are just tons and tons of hot model quality girls in the other lower-tier clubs. This is simply not the case and I think we all can agree on that. No matter what side of the fence you are on the price issue. I do admit you can find hot girls at just about any club. The problem is there usually are only a few of them and often times they are busy because they are hot and all the other girls aren't.

I've been to places like Hooks, Cattos, Ness, et. al. several times with friends since moving here and many more over the past 2.5 years. Most times when I've gone I would never even think about pulling a girl out of there. Am I saying they aren't beautiful? No. I'm saying they aren't beautiful to ME.

I don't like overpaying. Never did and never will. My point is simply this. There is a much higher proportion of hot girls in places like Madahos and Black. There is NO disputing that fact. Every single guy that I've ever met or emailed with online admits the quality is like night and day.

I'd like to think I'm an experienced traveler. I might pay more for a hotel room, a car rental, or a girl but the reason is because I have a preference of what exactly I am looking for and it's worth the premium to get it.

I'm not saying there is no value in the other clubs. There is. The only thing I'm saying is the top tier-more expensive clubs have a higher percentage of hot girls. I live here now so I can rarely afford to pull girls out of Madahos or Black. Just too pricey for me. The one thing I'll never do is stop telling it like it is though. I'm a straight shooter.

So, without going into a diatribe of an explanation, I would invite you as well as any other experienced BA travelers to list the top two clubs with the most classically beautiful girls. Not taking price into consideration at all. Just looks (face, body, youth, etc.). I think all would have to list Black and Madahos on the top 3 list. That is all I'm saying. As for the internet girls, I haven't seen one in over a year so I wouldn't know how that is. I've found that once you make a few trips here you don't depend on them as much/if at all. They are still easy for guys that only have a limited time and want their dream girl.

Intelligent posts are what it's all about. Thanks for posting.

Saint

Lexton:

Your posting helps to make people think about this issue. Thanks.

Regarding locals, I don't think that most Argentinians using the local forums (2000 users total) are paying considerably less than visitors, at least regarding quality girls. That is, they pay ar$100-200 for an Area-Vip girl. Also, I know that many mongers who use the local forum recommend girls as we do here, and girls keep the price for them (usually aorund ar$100 for a short session).

Andres

Lexton,

Point taken. We can agree to disagree.

Moondog.

p.s. Outside of the monthly fee for hosting the photos and information, no fee is ever paid to the websites that I mention.

Sorry about the lateness of this addendum, but I wanted to take the time to think about what I am saying. I think I am entitled because some of you, in your zeal to defend your positions, are trying to create an image of me that isn't true.

For those who would paint me as a person who looks for cheap women in "small, dingy apartments" or who tries to beat down women in price just for the sake of "bargain sex", let me set you straight. Perhaps I can in the process demonstrate the issues a little more clearly.

I lived in BA for 1 year straight in the Dazzler Hotel. That cost $US18,000. I had progressively nicer rooms(not that tiny crap on the top floor), until for the last 6 months I had the largest, nicest, type room in the place. I had value. I like hotels, not apartments. For the location, the view, the quality of the room, the security, convenience, and price it could not be beat. I found out about the Dazzler thru this forum. I appreciate that. I would probably have found it on my own, because I visited EVERY probable hotel to check the value situation. But that took 3-4 weeks. Do you want to know my room numbers during that year? Good luck. There are only 3 of them, so who should be the lucky people? (BTW, I hope this doesn't cause a rush on the Dazzler.)

Do you remember the problem of Art Suites? A great small hotel that was changing its guest policy because of the abuses of some idiots from the forum? Saint, you were one of the guys trying to help cool down the situation with them. When there was only a small group of hotels In Argentina links and everyone was beating them to death? A classic example of the problems that can be created by the forum. Fortunately, there are many hotels and apartments in BA. So the list expanded until there is now a large enough pool that there haven't been problems lately. Great.

I now have the best hotel room in this Argentina city. It is a suite on the top floor, with a balcony overlooking the central plaza, church, city hall, and half the city. With a beautiful view of the river on the horizon, and another city accross the river. When it is all lit up at night, the view is spectacular. There is only one such room in this town. Forget about the number. I visited every hotel and looked at rooms to find it. It took 3 days. If you go to the best hotel in town, you will have a terrible view, and the rooms there aren't bad, but nowhere near as nice. My room costs just a little more than the ones in the "best" hotel. I have been here for over 6 weeks, and have this room until I want to leave here.

I don't EVER see women in apartments, or brothels, or short time hotels near a bar like at Salome, except to check a woman out to get her number. I ONLY see women in my hotel, and prefer TLN. Sometimes, I like to buy a woman out of work so she doesn't NEED another client. If I see her regularly a few nights a week, this is possible, because a fair TLN rate is so much better for the woman and it is guaranteed money. It works better with SW, because they don't have to quit a club job. But I have had 2 women quit BA clubs. I can support 1-2 women at once in this way, and I don't get sloppy seconds.

So right now I enjoy my 20YO $ar150 9pm-9am women from my $ar126 hotel room with its magnificent view. This is better than a room at the Alvear Palace in BA, with a girl from Black, and it costs far less. But only one person at a time can do this. The BA tourist exploiters can handle whatever volume, and will do whatever is necessary to ensure they can accomodate whatever volume with some kind of tourist experience, at A TOURIST COMPETITIVE COST, not a LOCAL COMPETITIVE COST.

Want to talk about helping the women? I have built 2 houses for women in Paraguay. Those small starter cement and stone houses they have in the small pueblos only cost $US2-4000, if they build it on their mother's lot. I built one for a Paraguayan while in BA and 1 for a woman while I was in Paraguay. I have bought a couple of washers and refrigerators. My current favorita has bought a new kitchen stove, clothes and bicycles for her kids, paid over a year of past due water bills and gotten herself generally in much better shape. She is saving to buy a public housing house, that will cost about $US1000. I have paid for dental repair for rotten teeth. And so on. I did all of this without seriously overpaying the market. Mostly because I buy a lot of service from the women, and they thereby earn a high net take home income. My top budget is $US100/day average for women. That's $US36,500/year on top of my housing and other expenses. How many of you tourist mongers does it take to contribute that much to Argentina? But I am not going to throw that money at tourist exploiters.

Moondog, to claim that the women are in need of help is not a good argument. How much do you give the blind guy in the street? The woman begging with her children? Why not more? Everyone is needy. So what is your justification again?

I help the women more with my money because I pay them directly, usually without bar fees. One of the problems of the tourist exploiter situation is the women are often not better off. How many web sites and apartments charge a commission to the women? The ridiculous drink prices and bar fees help a very few bar owners, not the women. I try not to use any place like Rio Cabaña where the house collects the money, because the opportunity to exploit the woman is too strong. And as the price rises for these women in Madahos and Black, the number of women working there tends to increase, while the volume for each woman declines. So a woman could well end up with a smaller net take home.

I hate high bar fees, excessive drink prices, leaching bartenders and doormen, or any place or web site that charges a commission. They do nothing to improve my life or the women's. The tourist exploiters are more often people who are supported by the work of the women than the women themselves. Which is one reason the value for the tourist does not increase proportionately to cost.

The reason I can do what I am doing here is because I am competing with the local economy, not the tourist economy. I have far more money than the locals, and can thus afford the best that is available at local prices, every day of the year. This creates for me tremendous value. The fact is that I can do this in most of the local economies in the US as well, because I have more money than most in the US. But I cannot compete well in the US sex market, inflated by law enforcement, or the US tourist or business markets.

Remember, the tourist economy is not value oriented. It is oriented toward extracting the maximum amount of money the tourists are willing to throw away on vacation. The business economy is oriented toward the maximum expense accounts. The local economy is how you live when you visit a relative in another city with your own money.

Because I am one person, paying local prices, I am not going to affect this market, even though the sex industry here is truly tiny, less than 50 women total. But because BA is so big, it is a little too complicated to picture. This little city is easier. There are no clubs or web sites. The total sex industry is basically SW and hotel recommendations. Now, there are few foreign tourists, no mongers. The difference is important because a South American is very likely to behave like a local without help. Total monger-tourist days/month here are probably less than 1, excluding me(I am 25 days).

But what would happen if an average of 10 tourists/day tried to do this(300 days/month). Obviously, only 1 could have my room, but there are enough rooms to accomodate 10 easily. If they made use of this forum, and paid local prices for women, they would cause something of a problem initially because of the small number of women. Some people would have to take lower quality women, others do without. But in time, the number of women would increase to accomodate the additional customers. Everyone would benefit, because the selection would increase, both for the locals and the tourists. Relatively, the women would all be making the same amount of money each even with the larger numbers.

But what if they don't use this forum? What if most of these tourists overpaid the market, either by offering gross tips or paying a high asking price to someone smart enough to try to exploit tourists? The word would go out, ask the tourists for more money. And a system of 2 tier pricing would begin. The women would be desirous of the tourist business. But the tourists would not necessarily get the best women. This is part of the problem. ACCESS to the tourists becomes the most valuable commodity. Everyone who has ACCESS to the tourists will try to push women they know, and can make a deal with. And they will take a cut for the introduction: concierges, hotel clerks, cabbies. Someone might well start a club or web site for foreigners. So the women the tourists will tend to get are not the best, but the women that are connected with the people with access to the tourists. To some extent, the concierges, et al, will try to find higher level women. But it is not the number one priority. Which is why there are bad news women in Madahos, Black, and the web sites.

So what happens is the women with access to the tourist mongers will try to charge more. And tend to ignore the locals. The locals will get these women only in idle periods. The people with the most difficult problem are the foreigners with market knowledge. It will be hard for them to get a local price, but not impossible. It will not likely bring many more women into the business than if the tourists paid local prices, because the volume is the same. The women involved are likely be the same in either case. If it does bring in a few more women, the women are hurt. Who benefits? The people with ACCESS to the tourists benefit most. These are the worst exploiters. And the women connected to the people with the best access will benefit some. Who loses? The tourists, because they pay more, but they don't care much. The locals, and those who behave as locals, lose big time. THEY ARE FORCED TO COMPETE WITH TOURIST PRICES FOR THE SAME WOMEN THEY WOULD HAVE HAD ANYWAY. Now, do you understand how you can lose friends in a country?

I have had a taste of the 2 tier pricing here. My first day, a woman who works the best hotel tried to hit me for $ar100/hr. So she knew something of tourist prices. I told her: "That is ridiculous.", and walked away. I have also seen the resentment. In San Jose, Costa Rica, when I was going to Spanish school, I happened to meet one of the instructors in the Hotel del Rey with 2 of his friends. He told me: "We can only come to look. These girls are not for us", with a sick expression on his face. But not all the del Rey women were tops in anything but money. How strongly do you think these guys support prostitution, especially at the del Rey?

So, let them tell you that it is better in Madahos and Black. It is, to some degree in terms of average looks, but likely to be worse in attitude. You all agree that if you once pay a woman $ar200, it is practically impossible to reduce that price when you see her again. Unfortunately, when a woman has been paid $us500 for a night a few times, that becomes her benchmark. You now have to beat that to impress her. Anything less and you are just a chump, and if you beat it you are still a chump. That is why they have a crappy attitude. It is hard to convince a Black woman she just won the lottery with your offer. And individually, it is possible to find women in other places just as beautiful as Black. One of my women who quit another club for me had been at Black a couple years before, at more reasonable prices. 22YO, absolutely beautiful face and body. I saw her for 5 months regularly(she built a house next to her mother's in Paraguay and went home).

The web sites situation is ridiculous. I will say now what I should have said a year ago. What is going on with you guys and the web is the worst example of tourist expoitation. And the absolute worst, in your face, "I am trying to rip you off and don't care who knows it", example of this is the dual web site nonsense of escorts-argentina.com, and escortsbaires.com.ar. Where they deliberately attempt to offer the same women to the tourists for 3 times a HIGH MARKET price on escorts-argentina that are also on the escortsbaires.com.ar site for everyone, but presumably more for locals, unpriced. And anyone promoting or condoning that crap cannot possibly be thought of as being on the side of the mongers.

Generally, many or most of the web women also work regularly at apartments, many of which offer take-out for near the same price as in-call. Thus, you call that woman on the web and there is a good chance she will finish with a local for $ar60-80 and then go with you for $ar150-300. I don't know what the web site cut is, but they aren't doing this for the good of the women. If you called her at the apartment, theoretically you can get the apartment price. BUT YOU MUST BE AWARE OF THE APARTMENT PRICE TO GET IT, VIA THIS FORUM. Remember that 2 tier pricing can be practiced by apartments also. The issue here is that the web is taking advantage of their superior ACCESS to the tourist-mongers who DO NOT FOLLOW THE MARKET IN THE FORUM AND BEHAVE ACCORDINGLY.

To try to conclude this, please understand that I am not really in favor of restricting access to the information in this forum. If you read this carefully, you will see that we are all best served by the tourist monger becoming as much as possible like a local. For those mongers who do not want to be aware of the local situation, we are best served by sending them to the tourist exploiters, who will give them a tourist experience, just like they do in Jamaica and Las Vegas. The tourist exploiters will actually serve them best, without hurting us much more, since especially in BA the exploiters already exist. The greatest damage is to send the person who wants a tourist experience into a situation where they need market knowledge. Also understand that I support the forum and plan to continue, because I am a firm supporter of men's rights and believe that the right to contractual sex is one of the most fundamental of them. But I do not want to hurt myself.

Finally, I am sorry, but I am much amused by this idiotic discussion of value at Black and the total experience and the "value costs money" nonsense. You guys are the same people who buy Johnny Walker Black or Chivas Regal on vacation and swear its better. Or buy Dom Perignon champagne because it is expensive, without knowing that YOU ACTUALLY MAY NOT LIKE THE TASTE THAT MAKES IT EXPENSIVE. LIKE DINNER WINE, IT IS A VERY PERSONAL THING. THERE IS NO SET RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN COST TO PRODUCE AND THE PREFERENCE OF THE DRINKER. YOU ARE BEST SERVED BY KNOWING WHAT YOU LIKE AND WHICH BRAND HAS THAT TASTE. THAT IS MARKET KNOWLEDGE. I have done a champagne tasting on 17 different champagnes one after another, in professional format, as well as various other smaller tastings and I know what I am saying. The marketers of these products with ACCESS to you have told you what they want you to hear and believe. THAT IS THE TOURIST EXPERIENCE.

Sorry about the size of this. Thanks for your attention.

A quickie before I get on the plane.

Went back to 921 and the chica I was looking for wasn’t there and neither of the others was worth my time so I boogied.

Took Andres advice and checked out 429 Maipu. Fuck Andres, what do I owe you? Dinner, a couple a beers and a visit to the apartment of your choice? Let me know, I was seriously impressed. Good location Maipu and Corrientes. There were 5 chicas available all dressed like secretary’s. The reseptionista was a charm with my horrible Castillano. I chose Sophia slender morocha with blonde highlights. Face 8, body 9.9999999999999 She was dressed in heels, hose, lace and skirt and top. Easily on par with anybody at Madaho´s.

I spoke to the reseptionista for a minute and discovered that service is completa including anal and BBBJ with out an extra propina. The cost was 100ar for an hour.

We went down the hall; they have the whole floor, to the apartment. It was a studio with a private bathroom clean and well kept. For the boss there wasn’t a single light over the bed, rather a black light on the wall. Mirror on the wall. Over all very nice.

Service was excellent, excellent to the point that unless things change by my next visit I may not return to 1707 anymore as I noticed a slight decrease in the beauty of the chicas there. I’m not knocking any of the sessions there. They were serviceable and I was happy but the quality was really a couple notches higher at 429. Of the five chicas any were very doable IMHO.

Highlights of the session, BBBJ very good, multi positions including the final frontier, and interesting technique, we went through several of MY CONDOMS because between each position she would refresh with BBBJ, I liked it. Hit the high note with no problem.

Cost 100ar plus a 20ar propina. I don’t know how other guys think about propinas but I do it for the same reason I tip a mosa. I want to be remembered on my next visit if the session was above average. I don’t think it drives up the price because it’s a surprise and always well received. I think it has something to do with Argentines not tipping much.

Notes

:Quick response to the buzzer, I hate standing out in the street.

:absolutely no rush for time, I was there from 1415 until almost 1600 and never heard a knock on the door. YMMV perhaps due to slow business and it being my first visit there. Seems to me I would want to give a little extra to a first time buyer. I paid for an hour and got almost two.

:I can’t stress enough MARsomthings philosophy. Teat them like ladies and the will treat you like you single handily won the Argentinean revolution. I gave her some serious DATY, to completion I think, or else we may have to award duel Oscars this year for simulated orgasms. She was bucking her hips so hard she hurt my mouth a little. Afterwards she made a determined effort to flay the skin off El Pene in a very nice kind of way. Plus I love getting my face ALL in it.

In summation, great time and it will be my first choice on subsequent visits.

Happy Hunting, see you guys in 6 weeks.

The LCN is up and running with the word of the Mouse's arrival. Many traps will be set to see who will be the first to catch the infamous mouse. Be careful out there, and enjoy the life.

Moondog

A brand New Adventure begins for the Mouse has landed for a four day stint.

Posting Limitations