Thread: 2004 Reports - Edited

+ Submit Report
Page 7 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 107 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

Wednesday mongering

Tuesday night was not fruitful. I was not really in any need but in the Christmas spirit I did go to Nuevo Estilo, which had a lot of hot chicas but was very crowded and smoky. I felt the fine Paraguayan ass of Patricia but could not get near Antonella or Melena. BTW they charged 10 p for beers and said they will be doing that only through the holidays. I'll bet beers are up to 10 pesos here for good. That will suck.

We entered Ness and Catto's but did not even stay long enough to buy any overpriced beers, then went to Jaz where there were some very nice chicas. I bought one a 30 p drink; that's the first drink I have bought for anyone in there. Her name was (I have no clue) and she had a very nice body. A bit of bad breath, though, and would not go below 150 so FOAD. Ended up playing some pool at Deep Blue and calling it a night. BTW between the Triangle and Jaz we stopped by the shoe store to chat with María and Melanie. María has put on a lot of weight and has taken up smoking. Good thing I wrote her off several months ago.

Tonight tried the other branch of Deep Blue on Ayacucho. I have to say that although I am not a very good pool player, if I were I would be even more frustrated than I already am at the pool situation. Deep Blue has some decent tables but HELLO YOU NEED TO FUCKING LEVEL THEM. And now that you've spent thousands of dollars on these nice tables, could you spend 50 pesos for a bridge? And 40 more for a cripple stick? This is how you run a pool hall. Also here is a news flash: Cue tips need to be replaced periodically. You know how the oil in the car doesn't last as long as the car? Same logic applies. I haven't found any decent places to play. The place next to El Yugo really sucks and so does the one on Paraguay near Florida. I guess I will try 36 Billares on Avenida de Mayo next. Okay, end of that rant and I suck anyway and I got my ass kicked several times in a row.

Then dinner at El Yugo which was very good as usual. On to the Triangle. Catto's first. And, last too as it turns out. I was accosted by a part-Asian gal who asked me if I was El Toro Rojo. I said, "yes, but how do you know?" "Oh, a Brazilian friend of mine told me about you." Well, that would be Rafaela, of course. So I figured maybe this would give me a bit of a new slant on things and she was affectionate and had a nice ass. I suggested a drink in the dark corner and we went there and it was immediate tonsil hockey which is a good sign.

"So how much?" "200." "Well, that is too much because I am not a tourist and I am just a public employee and blah blah blah." "Yes, Rafaela told me you would probably never pay that much so how about 150 and I promise you the service level will be just as good for 150 as it would be for 200." "I don't know; let's make out some more." Smooch smooch fondle fondle. "How about 125?" "No, I haven't been working here very long but I am not going to go for less than 150. Hey aren't you the one who likes to cook?" "Yes that is me." "What have you been cooking lately?" "Well, now I have a nice lentil stew with carrots and potatoes and tomatoes and and and." "Come on come on give me 150 and feed me first." "Well okay 150 IF you stay at least two hours but I am going to feed you after because there is a lot of garlic in the stew." Okay vámonos.

Quite nice. Aggressive in bed which I like. Enthusiastic BBJ although only moderately skilled. Lots of long dark hair. Regular cowgirl and then reverse cowgirl which I am not all that familiar with. Said something about cogerme por cola which I pretended not to understand. Then more BBJ then condom then some wilting took place so more BBJ and then CIM was mentioned but I wasn't sure if she said come in my mouth or don't come in my mouth so I clarified and she said the latter. But, then she started knob topping and shaft jacking so I felt her heart was not really in it. Thus another condom and drillage and then thinking about doggie arf arf but she was near completion and when she finished so did I, somewhat unexpectedly. Bueno.

Then I fed her some stew and we chatted. She has only been separated from her husband for a month, one kid, 23 (maybe she said 24) alleged years which I don't necessarily disbelieve. She said that Patricia, the singer from Catto's, and she have birthdays one day apart in March (23 and 24 but I forget which is which). I'm sure that is true. She also says that they are the same age. If Patricia is under 30 I would be very surprised and she damn sure ain't under 25. Whatever.

Anyway no whining about taxi fare. 150 even, no más. Really the session was only a little over an hour (not including snack time) but I had no more to offer. I would repeat. Her name is Ángeles. She saw some chica phone numbers on a piece of paper by my phone and aggressively crossed them all out (I have them in a spreadsheet anyway) and put down her name and number. I'll probably call her, or not. I forgot to ask whether she lives in town or not.

So that was my first Asian in BA and I am starting to think about needing some brown sugar pretty soon.

Cafe Orleans cross from Pacifico Mall lotta chica´s 5:30 pm...

I'm here on a ship in midst of cruise to Antarctica and got a free pass today from the Port to the Gallerias Pacifico Shopping Mall, along with a free coupon book , had to go to informacion desk to request but gave me a free Galleria hat and a coupon good for 2 cafe´s con leche at Starbucks like Bookstore on upper floor of Mall, Aroma or something like that with small cookies not bad for Free.

Anyways, while back I saw something about Cafe Orleans on this board and noticed when getting off Free shuttle bus was like cross the road on Cordoba so after walking down Florida street and buying a Financial Times of London walked by and decided to go inside.

Place was packed with working girls and most lets say 6 - 8.5ish at 5 30 pm, ordered cup of cafe con leche and made eye contact with several , and kinda invited one over to talk and she told me that nearly all the girls there were working girls with different prices.

She was attractive, tan, Latina, with colored hair a bit, nice body, and I asked her how much she would charge for a couple hours of her time and she stated 300 Pesos which I countered with 100 pesos in a nice way as I´m just a poor boy from FL on his way to Antarctica via Falklands, she came down to 200 pesos, plus 30 for what turned out to be a nice Albergues Transito round the corner.

Having been in Rio on Christmas Eve day for about 8 hours and finding Termas Aeropuerto and Luomo closed in Cocacabana after traveling there and banging on the door and hearing phone ringing off wall in background, got her down to 150 pesos for 2 hours and we went off.

X rated movies in room, nice room, king size bed, plus nicely shaped love seat, clean, marble floors.

She sucked and fucked me real good, got me off , then gave me great foot and back, neck massage and when I come back to BA on enero 11 plan to get together with her again so I thank this board again for all the good info that is on it as Cafe Orleans was mentioned sumtime and stuck in back of my mine.

Went to good Tango show last night at La Ventanna with 2 gals from ship and was my first tango show but was very well done, food was decent though ate in dark mostly.

I like Buenos Aires, leave for Falklands tomorrow and afraid I´m not going to find much there or in Antarctica except sheep and penguins so hopefully will have some nice new passengers boarding ship today but if not will be back in BA for couple days then.

Happy New Year everyone.

Art

1821 GEN JAUN D. PERON Apt2

I had been informed on good authority that this was the new address for 1828 Sarmiento 1A. This was my first visit and was suprised to find such a large apartment. I was even more suprised to have such good quality merchandise presented (5 girls in the 7 to 8 catagory). The third suprise was the price quoted (I thought it was 30 1/2 hour and 40 the hour). These were prices posted in the Forum for 1828 Sarmiento. No such luck, rather 90 1/2 and 120 the hour. Three suprises and I was out. I appologized to the hostess saying it was too expensive for me. She was not upset.

On to my newest favorite apartment, 429 Maipu. I Arrived about 12:30 pm.
    I was presented 5 girls. 4 of Monday´s 6 plus a new one, Vickey. This is the same Vickey I fell in love with at 921 Suipacha the Saturday before Christmas. The same Vickey who was good enough to do me at noon and again at 2 am. The same Vickey who told me she is married with 2 children and only works 1 day a week to supplement her husbands income. I´m begining to think these girls are a little less than forthright. But then again, neither are their politicians.

I chose to repeat Daniella (see 12/27 report) only because Vickey had fibbed to me. I also asked Lillian to use one of the other suites . I wanted to see if they were all of the same quality. Not so. No comparison with their showcase suite I used on Monday. I was also informed that the 3rd suite was not quite as nice as the 2nd and that the 4th suite was currently being renovated. These folks tend to exagerate the truth a bit. Monday I was told they were all of the same quality.

However, I knew I could count on the quality of Daniella. Tried and true, her performance far exceeded Monday´s. Perhaps the 20 peso contribution to her college fund helped. But I even caught her in a fib. The reason she was so affectionate, unpretentious, and orally proficient was because the is a Paraguayan, not a Portena as she told me Monday. She considered herself Portena as she moved here when she was 13. I never believed the 1st year medical student but will not call her on that one. I like her too much. Asked her out and she said any Sat or Sun when she´s off work. So I guess the living with the sister part is true. We´ll see.

Will be in BA at the end of Jan. for three weeks. Can anyone recommend providers that look like Vida Guerra? Doesn't have to be her twin but that's the type I am looking for. Someone mentioned Heidi at Area-Vip and also Salome at Guemes. Any others you can recommend that fit this type?

Thanks!

Monday Mongering

Started at Pelvi's on Callao to work up an appetite. A bit disappointing in that only one gal danced but she did a fine job and gave up the kitty. Sometimes they, and even she, give up the kitty at the very last minute but she pranced around quite a bit afterwards. I think paying 5 pesos to see a nice pussy is reasonable. That gal is a very good dancer in any case.

Then a huge strong Brazilian drink "caparinha" or some shit from the Russian bartender at Piola. Waitress Sol gets even better looking after one of these drinks. Then dinner, then the "other" Pelvi's on Callao was pretty dead and can we lose the guys in the underwear?? Please.

Then Salomé. Favorita Bárbara was not there. Buck toothed Daiana was, and had some nice leather pants on, but disappeared downstairs with some ostensibly deeper pockets. Connected with a nice looking flaquita named S??? but no real chemistry, she wanted 150 la hora, and was quick to say everything was covered. So she can go F herself and I thought about Nuevo Estilo but went to the Triangle instead.

Catto's initially dead with no known chicas. After a while Susana and Rosa María flounced in in tandem, having undoubtedly just tandem fucked some guy. Amazingly they walked right by me without noticing me, which was good. I was thinking about getting the fuck out of there before they changed and came downstairs, and then when the old, ugly singer took the stage I did so immediately. Not that there is anything wrong with Susana or Rosie but I just was in the mood for something else.

So across to Ness which was also dead but Daniela said it had been very slow and in fact used some bad language, "mierda," referring to the past week's business. I suggested that I was also fairly impoverished but that I could come up with 100 and buy her one drink, if she could stay for a while. She suggested that since it was a holiday I could pay her 125. I indicated that a 30 peso drink was pretty expensive, and that holidays were very tough financially on everyone. I then began to make out with her and otherwise assure that the goods were of sufficient quality. She said she wanted to drink a couple of Fernets as they got her buzzed without bothering her stomach.

I then tipped the bartender 10 pesos to make her a very strong Fernet and also leave the rest of the bottle of Coke. This was a good move and led to a lot of gratuitous fondling and high school type tonsil hockey, and we eventually left. It was a nice long session. This gal is good in that she opens up really wide and lets you get in very deep, and then begins to go into contraction or Kegel mode. Other than that she is not all that great. I gave her 110. So 110 plus 30 for her drink plus 10 tip plus 15 for my beer = 165 and so from a marginal cost standpoint I would have been better off with the gal from Salomé since I had already bought her the mandatory drink BUT I had doubts about her attitude and attitude is everything.

20 20 hindsight maybe I should have just fucked buck toothed Daiana again as she is a bit better than Daniela from Ness but I think Daniela stayed longer than Daiana would have, and she BJed me some more afterwards. Daiana wanted more money last time to stay and do that.

Not a great night but better than being in the US and watching Monday Night Football with a bunch of my fat friends and their fat wives and fat kids. Quite a bit better, actually.

429 Maipu 5/5

I arrived at 2:35 pm after some previous disapointments (see previous posts). The building and foyer were unimpressive but the hall on the 5th floor was beautiful. I was greeted by an attractive, vivacious, 35 year old named Lillian. She was very pleasant and spoke a little english. I asked her to explain the ground rules. Open Monday thru Friday 11 am to 10 pm. 70 pesos 1/2 hour and 100 pesos the hour.

Lillian ushered me into a beautifully appointed suite. I was impresed and told her so. She said the apartment had four such suites, all with private baths. Out of the 20 some odd apartments I've thusfar been to, this one far exceeded any others in accomodations and cleanlines. She offered me a drink and left. I noticed a bottle of teacher's scotch on the table.

Six girls were presented. All doable in the 6 to 8 range. I choose a petite spinner named Daniella. She is a 20 year old Portena about 5' 2" 90 lbs medium legnth curley streaked brown hair. Perfectly formed pert B cup with a nice round ass. Unmarried, no children, and claims to be a first year medical student (doubtfull).

Daniella wasted no time going to work. Without prompting she went down on me bareback and never came up for air until I protested (unusual for a Portena). I wanted my 100 pesos worth. No premature ejaculation for this boy. We went the rounds and I got my money's worth. We took a smoke break and she went down on me again. I told her she would be cannonized if she got me off again in such short order. She tried her damndest and almost made it. But alas, my milk had already runneth over. Appearance 8, attitude 9, performance 10. I contributed 20 pesos to her college endownment fund.

This is the best overall apartment I have been to. I'm happy that 921 Suipacha had no vacancy as I was getting into a rut. Twice a week there and then I'd try a new one once a week. I had tried this one before but it was a Saturday and closed. I shall return until I've run the gauntlet.

Administrator

Venues: 398

New Year's Eve Pary at the Mansion

Greetings Everyone,

I am pleased to announce that Silvina and I will be hosting a New Year's Eve Party at the WSG Mansion which will (of course) be held this Friday, December 31, as follows:

1:00 pm: The pool party begins (bring your swimming suit!)

2:00 pm: Lunch with American style hamburgers.

9:00 pm: Dinner featuring the usual Argentina BBQ of steaks, etc. cooked on the Mansion's charcoal grill.

Midnight: Fireworks for everyone.

The fireworks should be particularly interesting as Dickhead, Dude n BA, and myself discovered on Christmas Eve that there are few limits on the firepower of the fireworks one can purchase in BA, most notably including "firecrackers" the size of shotgun shells and rockets that achieve altitudes of several hundred meters. Anyway, I'm visiting a fireworks wholesaler tomorrow with a 1k AR budget, so everyone should have the opportunity to fulfill their latent childhood pyrotechnic fantasies.

Chicas: All guests are strongly encouraged to bring a date as this is a BYOC event (bring your own chica).

Costs: I will be providing all the food, ice, etc. However, this is a BYOB event (bring your own booze), and thus all guests are encouraged to bring their favorite beverages (soft drinks, beer, wine, etc.)

Please RSVP to jackson@argentinaprivate.com or call me at 15-4048-2827 for reservations and to receive a map and directions to the Mansion.

Thanks,

Jackson

522 San Martin 4/6 Traveler´s Alert

I got this address out of the Forum 3 months ago but can not find the post I gleaned it from. I may have transcribed some numbers. I had written 4th floor apt 6. Normally I just buzz an apartment, they say hello, I say hello, and they buzz me in. This time they said hello, I said hello, and they said something else. I didn´t understand and simply said chicas. I was buzzed in.

Now comes a doorman who wants to see my documents. Normally the only documents I carry are 100 peso notes. Today I happened to have my passport as I was booking a trip to Ureguay. I proudly produced my go anywhere (except Cuba) document. He actually logged my name and number into a journal (strange). I would normally never have allowed that but my little brain was working overtime at the moment.

I find my way to the 4th floor apt 6 and a gorgeous tall thing of about 20 greeted me at the door and started rubbing her tits on me (also strange). I´d never been greeted this way before in an apartment. She tells me her name and that she´s a transvestite. I was devistated. I felt violated. Never had I allowed myself to be tete a tete with such a thing. I said I was sorry but I must have the wrong address. I was looking for girls. Could you possibly tell me where I might find some in this building? No help. I left.

If someone posted this address as some sort of perverted joke, may your anus be forever filled with cayanne pepper and a thousand aids victims fill your mouth with come.

Pricing

I also have posted much on pricing.

Lunch Time Rush Hour

Based on a lot of research, I have settled into a comfortable routine which was rudely interrupted by the holiday weekend. I have discoverd that apartments are busy during lunch (1-4 pm) and after work (6-9 pm). The busiest days are Monday and Friday. To have the largest possible selection, I try to arrive at 11:55 am on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. The girls are also freshest at this time having just arrived and many with their hair still wet.

I got out of sync Friday knowing everything would be closed from 6pm until Monday morning. All weekend I longed for my favorita at 921 Suipacha. I overslept this morning and did not arrive until 1 pm to my worst nightmare, all of the girls were occupied. I was horrified. I propositioned Monica. She thanked me but said she is retired from the service end of the business.

In a state of panic, I pulled out the cheat sheet I had compiled from the Forum over three months ago. What addresses did I have in the micro center? 522 San Martin and 429 Maipu. I headed for San Martin as it was one block nearer. This place rates a seperate post but for now let´s just say I passed. The tall stunner that answred the door had balls.

429 San Martin turned out to be an oasis in a desert of businessmen getting their nooners. So much so that it also rates a seperate review.

TO THE OMNISCIENT ADMINISTRATORS ABOVE:
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU

For elevating me to the rank of SENIOR MEMBER and allowing me the priviledge of posting timely reports.

May you live long and prosper.

Pricing

I have also posted pricing or my price ranges for all or most of My Women which I believe may come to more than 73, but I don't keep count except for my weekly tally. Let's see: 7 trips this year alone at an average of 6 days/ trip and a minimum of 10-15 girls/ trip = ?
    I guess I have a problem with committment,
    MM

Pricing

I have posted prices for just about every one of the 73 women I have fucked in Buenos Aires.

BA pricing

I scanned the forum but didn't find much pricing information.

From what I've seen, BA seems to offer some real lookers.

Can anyone make a rough generalization for hourly and overnite rates for the better lookers?

Antonela AREAVIP

Visited last week this great classic from areavip.

In short, one of the best pro from BA, performance on par with Heidi,another star from areavip.

short girl with long balck hair, silicone tits, good firm body (a triatlon athlete).

excellent bbj with lot of deep throat. great anal sex and also cum in mouth.

excellent service and nice chica.

160P the hour in her flat (Sarmiento suites). One of the best ratio price/quality in Buenos Aires.

I went also last week to Madahos and did not see any striking girls , on top of that the price structure at Madahos is now almost on par with German FKK.

In short I strongly recommend Antonela to any mongers visiting BA.

FRANS

921 Suipacha

Dickhead:

The cabinet above the toilet is well stocked with relatively new, matching towels, which are nicely laundered and uniformly folded. I have been coming here 2 or 3 times a week because of its cleanliness and high quality of merchandise.

The blond hostess you speak of is Monica. I too, would like to penetrate her. She works Monday thru Wednesday. The chunkier dishwater blond is Sonja who works Thursday thru Saturday.

Last Saturday (noon) there were only two there. A short Portena I had done (I have tired of Portena's attitude problems). And a stunning tall one from Missiones named Vicky. She was sooo good I asked her to marry me. (this is something I have asked of nearly every girl I have done at 921 Suipacha). She appolgized that she was happily married with children and only did this once a week on Saturday to supplement the family income. Knowing that the next 2 Saturdays are holidays, I returned at 2AM for seconds.

Posting Limitations