Page 8 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 108 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    Retired Member

Christmas

Merry Christmas Mongers

And lets hope next years Mongering will be as good as this Years

Exon

DH's poem

What a truly inspiring and creative piece of literature. Such a perfect way to wish all a happy holidays.

Happy holidays to all.

Stowe

Amigovia

By the way, Stormy knows good and damn well what "amigovia" means. He is just being a dickhead.

'Twat the Night Before Christmas

I meant to post this last night but I was called upon by my attorney to assist in a matter of great urgency: obtaining fireworks. Well, and beer, too. And ice.

'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the cathouse
    Not a monger was stirring, not even Mickey Mouse.
    Condoms were hung from the chimney with care,
    In hopes that some hookers soon would be there.

The mongers were nestled all snug in their beds
    While visions of nooky danced in their heads.
    The madam in her kerchief and I in my cap
    Had just settled down to knock off some snatch.

When in the next bed there arose such a clatter
    I sprang from the bed to see what was the matter.
    Away to the next room I sped in a flash
    It seemed that some monger was a bit short of cash.

With my hand on the breast of the crestfallen ho
    I stared at her pussy which lay just below.
    When what to my wandering eyes should appear
    But the house's big bouncer - I think he is queer.

I knew in a moment I'd have a hard dick

More rapid than Andrés the hookers all came
    I whistled and shouted and called them by name.
    "Now Rosie, Now Mabel, now Rafi and Carla,
    On Karen, On Lourdes, On Vale and Luli,
    To the top of my cock! To the top of my balls,
    Now suck away, suck away, suck away all!"

They spoke not a word but turned straight to their work,
    I filled up the condom and came with a jerk.
    But I heard them all say as they flounced out of sight,
    "Merry Christmas You Dickhead, and have a good night."

With profound apologies to Major Henry Livingstone, Jr., I wish all my fellow mongers the best in the coming mongering season.

DH

Translation....

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy
    DH

Could you expand a bit on what "amigovia/o" means? Is this something between a novia/o status and favorita or what?
    ...friends with benefits!

amigovia = f*ck buddy

Feliz Navidad y un Ano Prospero a todos los amigos de BA.

Merry Christmas

and Happy New Year to all!!!

A Merry Mouse

Amigovia

My friend married a Argentine and I was asking her about this same subject. She says it means first amoung many and has some negative connotations (sp) for the girl, ie. good enough to fuck but not good enough to bring home to Momma. She is from the North and a little more traditional (don't fuck around or I'll cut off your dick type, but in a nice and loving way) so the Portena's may think of it a little diffrently. I was hanging out with a Cordobessa for a while and she was fine with the idea that while we were together we were together and when we were apart, no questions asked. Probably Saint is closer with the "friends with benifits".

Hey Stormy,

"Amigovia" is a common local word here. 1/2 amiga and 1/2 novia. In Buenos Aires where the concept of having a serious girlfriend is difficult sometimes with all the gorgeous girls... many times people just use the word, "amigovia" or "amigovio". It's a lighthearted word that means basically more than friends but less than a girlfriend. I have many amigovias and they are perfect for just seeing when the mood strikes. There is no obligation to take them out a certain times a week or call them. Just basically friends with benefits.

Happy holidays,

Saint

Amigovio status

DH

Could you expand a bit on what "amigovia/o" means? Is this something between a novia/o status and favorita or what?

New favorita

I really liked Bárbara from Salomé but like every other chica in Buenos Aires, she got her cell phone stolen. Bárbara is a home girl and she does not waste her hard earned money on cabs. This turned out to be a bad decision as she took the bus home to La Boca late at night and they stole her purse, cédula, cell phone, everything but her keys. Fortunately she has a passport. This gal has been a lot of places: Spain, Turkey, Indonesia, Australia, and the US are ones she's mentioned. Anyway she was moving up the ladder and approaching favorita status when I lost track of her. I kept going to Salomé and not finding her. I was about to give up but I figured I would take one more shot last night and there she was. Bueno. Vámonos.

She does not smoke, which is rare and very important. She has no kids, ditto. She is 30 so not young and dumb. She does not drink much which I would prefer a lush but you can't have everything. She has a new phone. She told me she has no interest in having a boyfriend and since I have very little interest in a girlfriend that is also good. She mentioned "amigovios" but I told her I needed a favorita once or twice a week instead. I explained the essential requirements of this excellent part-time temporary position, along with the benefit package, and she said "puede ser." But what sealed the deal for me was when she put hot sauce on her scrambled eggs.

I foresee a beautiful, poignant, tender relationship for about three months before I cut her from the program.

Brazilian women in BA?

Just wondering if there are any Brazilian looking women in BA? I mean from the tan to the booty Please let me know if there are and where to find them!

arubi

Guys,

I am gathering my list for Roxana, and would like to know if anyone has had any contact with Arubi on Platynum.

Thanks,

David

Jav Mav

Jav Mav,

Most excellent report. When will we see the pics?

Good news

Hey DH,

Glad to hear the good news. Still had a bad day though, because there was no sex to be had.

Always another day and another chica.

See ya in a few days. Can't wait to see the Flores clubs, Salome.

Stowe

Posting Limitations