Thread: 2004 Reports - Edited

+ Submit Report
Page 91 of 145 FirstFirst ... 41 81 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 101 141 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 2170
This blog is moderated by Jackson

Murilloa:

OGT means "ojete" (butts or assh*le, depending on the context).
    Hope this helps,

Andres

Murilloa,

Yes, the slang is difficult to understand. I sent the moderator of the board an email just the other day, requesting a page for translation of slang for us foreigners,but have not yet heard back.

OGT= anal
    O is for ojo, I cant remember GT at this time.
    It is almost as dumb as saying Chocolate Starfish!

Seismo:

Thank you for taking the trouble to recommend me bairesgirls.com.ar, exactly what I was looking for. Especially useful was the little button above each girl's photoset, entitled 'opiniones de mi': delightful to read colloquial Argentine Spanish sex talk, although not all today's slang is intelligible to one who has not been to Bs As for ten years - what is OGT for example?

And what the fuck is going on when Argentina loses to Mexico on the football field?

The men on bairesgirls speak very frankly about their evaluations of each 'mina', and the accounts of action with such as Valentina, Federica and Judith just make it all the more frustrating that I haven't yet got a firm date for my trip South.

It's clear that if you speak Spanish you can access a scene even more varied, and somewhat less expensive, than the delights catalogued by the excellent gentlemen on this excellent board.

Thanks for your time again,

Mur

Last night fucked some tall blond Argentinean from Catto's whose name I don't remember but who had a tasty pussy. No BBBJ, not even momentarily, and she says that she never does that and will not. So I would not repeat. A nice gal, though. I asked her if she wanted to discuss money before we left or if I should just give her what I thought was fair. She said the latter but when I gave her 115 she was disappointed and said her salida was 150. Well, I gave you the opportunity to tell me that in the club and this is all I have on me (true). Oh, OK. But this may help to establish a threshold and I will give at least 120 from now on.

Today I felt perverted and sick so I went to Laprida 947 and fucked Paula with all the school girl outfit still on. Laprida is probably a good place to go once. The girls aren't that hot but the school girl outfits make up for that to a certain extent. BBBJ but no CIM. DFK. No desire to D at that particular Y. 80 la hora and 100 for you fudge packers. They have specials there. One was one gal for half an hour and then another for half an hour for 80. You don't see that every day. A beer is included but it is the dreaded Quilmes. I choked it down anyway. Madam is nice and inquired if the service was satisfactory, which it certainly was. Large room with a good bed.

The neighborhood is not too good.

Retired Member

Exon Reporting: A vrey nice session was completed with Miriam. And now its time for my nap. --- Exon

This morning, I called TALCAHUANO 308 and spoke to the madam. She assured me that there were 4 beautiful women available. I asked if there were any gorditas. NO! was the emphatic response. I got there within 10 minutes and rang the buzzer.

The place reeked of incence, which was being used to cover up some other repulsive odors. I almost cut and run right then , but decided to take a look anyway.

The madame engaged me in pleasant conversation and then tried to get me to pay $ 40 pesos for the hour before viewing any of the girls. This is a dead giveaway that something is very wrong on Calle Talcahuanco!

I refused , of course. The outcome , as you have probably already guessed , was that one overweight girl was available.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE and if you must go look to see for yourself DO NOT PAY IN ADVANCE!

Retired Member

Exon Reporting: Exon is happy to report he´s safely on the ground in B.A. After being picked by Ana, Capt. Dave´s new Remis driver, whom I highly recomend, it was off to the hotel. Haveing made a pre-arrainged date threw Roxana, Fabiana showed up promply at 12:00. It was a complete fuck fest that lasted 5 hours.

Fabiana and I have been fucking together for over a year now and I must say we´re getting quite good at it as a couple. Practice makes perfect.

After I finish this post I´ll call Miriam. Im planning a nooner with her also, then its off to Jackson´s party and my first look at the Mansion.

More to report later. Exon

Hi, Gentlemen:

Thanks to Jackson the First, we are going to take the advantage of the Saturday's night BBQ at THE MANSION, to celebrate with everybody; Mayra's Birthday.

So, if you haven't booked yet your presence at this great event, do it now!!!!

THE MANSION is a great place; fabulous, it's worth to be there between fellows and of course; between some beautiful girls that we've already invited!!!!

So, I'll meet you there to have a great party alltogether!!!!

Kisses, Roxana.

Good job Seismo. I have been meaning to get to that place. But tonight I wanted to avoid mongering but wanted something sexual so I went to the "other" Pelvi's on Callao. It is very different from the one on Corrientes. Much bigger, and more and better looking chicas. I think 4 pesos for a draft Brahma is reasonable and why not have it served by a half naked chica?

So I had 2 beers and then the problem occurred. One of the chicas looked EXACTLY like my yegua Katarina from Suipacha 921. The more I looked at her the more I was convinced it was indeed she. So finally I went up to her and asked her if she was from Santiago Del Estero. She said "yes, but how do you know? " I said, "I think we know each other." She said she did not remember. I asked her if her name was Katarina, and she said, "No, Karina." I asked her if she worked in an apartment in Suipacha and she said "NOOO" and I apologized and skulked off. But I still thought I was right and she was jerking my chain.

I got the idea to call the madam at 921 and ask her if Katarina was available, figuring that this would provide additional evidence one way or another. She said "Si mi amor" so then I figured I was wrong. The chica in Pelvi's had a distinctive tattoo on her bicep that I did not remember from 921 but I often don't notice such irrelevant details. So I left Pelvi's and was going to go home but decided I had to know for sure and so went to 921.

No, Katarina does not have that tattoo on her bicep. Yes, she has a tattoo elsewhere. No, the madam will not fuck me but I told her I would wait for her and she told me she would let me know ("te aviso"). I think she likes that I am trying, though. Yes, Katarina is an awesome fuck. The Pelvi's chica could be her sister. She said it could be a cousin because her uncle fucked around a lot. Now that was funny. When she was showing me out, I told her she needed to convince madam Carolina to join us one time. Of course I knew Carolina was within ear shot so that made it better. I WILL have that chick or at least feel her up or grab her ass. Probably one of the latter.

So then to Ness for a beer and it was pretty busy but mostly fuglies so then to the shoe store to find Andrea for CIM but only to string her along for future reference. She was there with the less than stellar Karen and a I believe Mariana or Marina who is a shark to be avoided. On my way back to civilization there were two doable girls walking together who did not look like SWs but returned my gaze and so were and we chatted and they work in Excedra. Another Mariana I think and Rosa something. The latter is very doable.

Of course then Catto's and the favorita is not there so I enjoyed some BRAHMA and felt up Brazilera Rafaela for quite a while before she finally requested a drink. I debated the wisdom of this but she suggested getting a table and said just buying her one drink would be OK for getting a table in a remote location. I explained to her that I had just come from a privado and had no leche for her and she was OK with that. So then at the table she is
    letting me see and feel more. The Mouse fucked her and even though he thought she was someone else at the time I guess that is an endorsement of sorts. So I told her if she could make my dick get hard and stay hard for a while she maybe had a chance.

She was whispering a lot of dirty shit in my ear but kept slipping back into Portuguese which I do not understand. Eventually I figured I could buy us another round for 30 or try to get her out for 100. I said OK you are good to go but what about money? Should we discuss it or should I just give what is fair? She said to go with the latter so off we go. She stayed about 2.5 hours, until 6, and took 125 without even looking at it (although the 100 was on the outside). Good sex, not great, good BBJ, very soft and does an excellent job of covering the teeth. Moans and fakes some during sex. Will take CIM which is a major plus but I could not due to prior drainage. A little too short for some things. She did come with her finger and some help on my part, while I was inside her which is nice.

But recommended. Not a shark, seems trustworthy, intelligent, did not see evidence of smoking. Sort of pro in that she has worked in Spain and did not really get into DFK. Quite a bit of kissing but no deep stuff.

Another fun night in BA.

Murilloa,

The best spanish language site I have found is www.bairesgirls.com.ar. Click on FORO and find discussions of places ans chicas. I read thru a lot of the site in preparation for my current trip. Many of these guys seem very budget minded. Many are married and want a place in a different neighborhood from where they live, preferably without a doorman.

Today I tried a place that had been recommended:

Sarmiento 1828 apt 1A (near Corrientes y Callao)
    4372-0738

$40 pesos per hour!

I sampled PATRICIA and it was the best 40 pesos I spent so far.
    They charge 2 pesos for condoms so bring your own.

After Friday's excesses I did not monger until Tuesday. After much debate over who should get the next load, I called the gal whom I don't remember taking home the previous weekend. She is now my "gata salvaje." And, I found out I did NOT take her out of Catto's but rather Ness. No wonder the favorita never found out. Anyway, she is the first gal I have taken out of Ness and I must say I'm quite satisfied. Two shots, three hours, no discussion of money, 130 pesos and a merienda at Madeleine's. She did not even look at the money.

Then the favorita came over after work. She told me she was ovulating and therefore horny. Bueno. Of course, first I had to feed her. She tried American style ham and scrambled eggs a few weeks back and now begs for them constantly. Fine, that is one of the easier tricks in my repertoire. Sex was good but then she thrashed around in the bed all night. I have been teasing her and telling her she is a "gusanito" or little worm but it is really kind of annoying. She finally woke up at 2:30 PM and rushed off without giving me any more sex. That's the second time in a row so I told her if she was going to spend the night she had to give me sex in the morning or I would not give her 150 pesos any more but rather 100. She just shrugged. She is very nice but can easily be replaced.

Last night mongering Argentinean style with Andres, Jackson, Pirate, and B. We drove out to the suburb of Ramos Mejia but the upscale place Andres wanted to visit was closed. So we went to the downscale alternative, Balabac. 10 peso entry includes one drink. Jackson was dumbfounded when his one drink consisted of a murky brownish liquid alleged to be Coke while the rest of us got large 60 cl beers. Quilmes, though. I hate that stuff. Girls were largely ugly with a few doable ones, but quite pushy. We left after one drink to go to Dolys.

Again 10 peso admission includes one drink, and again those drinking beer got a 600 cl Quilmes. This place does bachelor send off similar to NEB so we were first treated to the sight of some Argentinean guy's uncircumcised dick. Bueno. I have been to this place once before and I kind of like it. Subsequent beers are 7 pesos which is quite reasonable for 60 cl of absolute swill. The girls are not pushy and many are quite doable. So doable, in fact, that members of the party began evaporating. 50 pesos the half hour includes the room, or 60 if you want a room with a Jacuzzi. I was in semen saving mode, a la Exon, so did not partake. But I certainly will return here and partake at some unknown future date.

Then to Salome which was packed and loud and rocking and rather fun IMO but the gal I was looking for wasn't there. Some very cute blonds could easily have been done but I was telling them I was married and just there to translate. Beers here were 10 pesos and they charge you that to sit at a table even if you don't have a drink. I think that is okay because there is no cover. They are just normal sized glasses of beer, though. Nobody had the desire to do anybody, although many there were quite nice. Home to bed around 4:15. A good time was had by all. Thanks, Andres, for the ride and guide.

Recap of BA

Well, I left the fine city near the end of June and not much more to really report on. I had talked to DH a few times but we never did manage to meet up, except that I realized later one Friday night it was the back of his head I saw as his face was snuggled into some chicas neck at Cattos at the bar. (Hook was absolutely dead that night, I could not believe it.) I did take out a tall Portena of Russian/German heritage that night named Barbrah. She was not spectacular or that beautiful, but following the old adage that if they are all over you at the club, why not? She did the right moves in the bed. (For you other guys who were w/ DH that night, I had the table at the far front corner of the dance floor; not a bad spot for sight and smell dance shows.)

Now here is something of a disadvantage to being in an apartment that I discovered this time. I was staying with another guy in a 2 bedroom in Palermo. One AreaVip gal would not come over because she felt it would be too dangerous until she met you first. So I went to her place, nice pad, nice gal, but too expensive for me for a repeat. She did say she would go to my apartment next time. Her place is only a 20 minute walk from where I was. Then, I talked 1 gal from Madaho, (who was a little reluctant, wanted a telo), and the one from Cattos, to come to the apartment, w/ taxi return money. Keep in mind I was also with my buddy who did not make selections those nights. Well, the look on both their faces when they entered the apartment could only be described as part fear, part apprehension and part 'do I carry on or not'. (Maybe it was the ulgy bright paint on the walls!) This, even though it was previously explained that there were 2 bedrooms, don't worry, before they came. Obviously some of these gals have heard or been in dangerous apartment situations in the past.

As I said previously, Nuevo Estilo is a great place to go. I am not one to enjoy the short timers ussually, (I need a looong runway), but for a little variety, no hassle/low cost atmosphere with a truly fine line up, it is a great. Antonella was too busy the times I went, once DH had described to me who she was. A great looking bubbly, tall, pony-tailed dark haired girl was busy with some guy the moment she came in. I did try one other, and the tall and short blondes, (one being Deborah) may have to be on the menu next time.

Other then that, did 3 all night dancings and a few dinners with a favorita. I caught one of their tricks to being up so late; they mix many of their drinks, and drink straight, these cans of 'speed' which probably has the kick of 6 coffees per can. DH, we will get together next time.
    MAG

Has anyone heard of or visited Club Blue? I was taken there last year by a cab driver and, while I normally don't accept the recommendations of the taxistas, this was a new place for me, so I went there.

I was the only customer in the place on a Sunday night. There were about six chicas, who got up to dance when I entered. I ended up taking two of them to the "hotel" next door for $ar400. They tried to charge another 60 pesos for the room, but I had just enough to get back to the hotel, so they forgave the room fee.

Anyway, one chica had a 9+ body, 6 face, but the other had a gorgeous face -- together they were a 10 -- and the action was great.

However, I still don't know where it is and I've never seen it mentioned on this board.

As a first time poster, I'll do the customary, nay obligatory, thanking of the longtime contributors who have provided so much information. I'm thinking here of Dickhead, Exon, Saint, Mr Mouse, and the many, many others in this and the other boards. The greatest appreciation of all goes of course to Jackson for hosting the whole thing.

Now to my first, tiny contribution: Assuming Dickhead wasn't joking when he wrote:

"I declined and finished doggy style which the Brazilian at Maipú referred to as 'cuatro'; never heard that before."

This was a lesson I learned on my first trip to Bs As. I had learned in Mexico to say "como el perrito" or "en estilo de perrito" when I wanted my favorite position. I was almost laughed off the bed by the first Argentine lady I mentioned it to.

Andres may know better, but I think "cuatro" is short for "el cuatro" or "las cuatro patas", which is basically "on all fours", and I've found it universally understood in the southern cone.

Incidentally, conversations like this are great icebreakers with non-pros. You set up a sort of conspiritorial attitude and put her in the right frame of mind when you tell her that you didn't learn this stuff in class and you don't feel right discussing it with your business associates, etc.

Come to think of it, this post might have been better put in the Spanish phrases section. Oh well, maybe this can be my obligatory newbie first-post mistake.

Dickhead

You have the soles of a poet.

Ferolga

Posting Limitations