Thread: 2004 Reports - Edited

+ Submit Report
Page 97 of 145 FirstFirst ... 47 87 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 107 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 2170
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    Regarding the salmon rosado:

Please clarify the "light cream sauce"

Shit if I'd have realized that one would be number 1000 I would have spiced it up even more. But I'm just a CPA so counting is not really my strong suit. Just like those Enron guys.

Yesica says she is on for dinner tomorrow night. This is her last chance. Salmon rosado with a light cream sauce.

Dickhead:

Report #1000 had it all. Sex, food, alcohol, and gambling (the coin flip). Of course the high rating of the favorita is tempered by "she doesn't make the bed."

To all hands: if you have a chance to dine at Cafe Dickhead, do it; it's probably one of the best places to eat in BA, though if you are a female guest, you may have to do the dishes and put out.

Watch out BA, the Mouse is on his way and Dickhead's girl is out of town.

In Hook, I found the amount of drinks you buy depend on how long you're taking them out, and the time of night. If you take them out late (3am), I think you only pay for one drink. If you take them at midnight, they may tell you to buy 3 drinks.

I've also been with women (2) who were 20 years old (saw ID) and working in the clubs. I think the 21 thing is bunk. But, I'd hate to find out the hard way. The favorita is 23 and normally I like them in the 25-32 range. 16 I ain't touching but that's just me. I think the important thing is to ask to see their ID if you have ANY doubts in your mind.

Bulldog, you CAN get those girls out of the triangle (Catto´s + Hook + Ness = triangle) for 150 for 2 hours especially after about 2 AM or so. I've never paid 200 in BA. The most I ever paid was 170 for an internet girl on my first visit. But the thing is, you have to buy them 2 drinks first, usually, so that is 40 pesos and you are right back to 190. Sometimes I am charming enough to get them to leave after 1 drink but in the case of Catto's they have to pay a 20 peso fine to get back in the next night.

Last night I fed the favorita the meal that Yesica from Hook passed on. God it was good. I am on a roll. I used the broiler for the steaks even though I wasn't familiar with it. They were too thick for the saute pan. She requested medium rare and I like medium and I hit them both perfectly. The mushroom soup was to die for. I almost fucked up the rice because I had the liquid in two separate containers and I only put in one at first but I caught it in time. It was also the first time I tried cooking the local spherical zapallitos, as opposed to the zucchini they also call zapallitos. A little olive oil, a little tomato puree, some queso rallado y bueno. Too bad I can't fuck nearly as well as I can cook. Mostly I just lie there.

So then the favorita goes to shower and comes back and um er uh mi amor I have something to tell you and um er uh. I say oh so you are starting your period. Oh yes and I am very embarassed. Well I am not so here is a towel and drop your fucking bombachas. Hey Exxon and others: Hydrogen peroxide removes blood promptly. Now if I could just get her fucking hair dye out of the pillows everything would be fine.

So we watch TV until five AM and then she says she needs an alfajor NOW. I say well I need a BJ NOW. We flip a coin as we often do and I lost so we ran across the street for alfajores. I was pleasantly surprised as they have my favorite Tri Shot for $0.90 and I have been having trouble getting for $1.00, often being forced to pay $1.10. I washed down two alfajores with a quart of Brahma and a Criadores on the rocks and then she kept her end of the bargain.

Then she wakes me up at 12:30 and says she is hungry again. I offer breakfast but she wants lunch so we go to Pippo's where she inhales ravioli while I choke down a merluza. Damn, the woman weighs about 47 kilos and she can eat twice as much as I can at 74 kilos. I mean, we didn't even have dinner until 11:30 and I am talking 320 grams (about 12 oz) on the New York steak (bife chorizo ternera sure looks like a NY strip to me) plus soup and lots of rice and bread and two whole zapallitos, plus wine. She cleans her plate every time, too. Also she is very good about doing the dishes and she refills the ice cube tray every time. Doesn't mess up the bathroom, puts things back where she finds them, etc. Plus she usually only has one glass of wine so I can have three. It's a good thing she has no tits or I might get smitten. She never makes the bed, though.

Anyway she is off to a visit home for five days so I will be audition some back up. Life is good.

I have also been told by several girls the minimum age to work in a club is 21. However, I've met a few 19-20 year olds that told me that some clubs don't strictly enforce it. I think most clubs do enforce it though. Almost all of the girls I have met in all of the clubs have been at least 21. The only ones that weren't I met at Hook and maybe Ness.

I prefer the 21+ year olds anyway.

¿Teaching English in BsAs?

Has anyone looked into teaching English in Buenos Aires? How much does it pay? What qualifications do they look for? Do you need to be fluent in Spanish?

Thanks,

Bob

Capt. Dave:

As fas as I know, age of consent is 16. However, you may find many girls younger than 16 coming to the telos (love motels) with their boyfriends.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Hi, Guys!!!:

I'm not going to be in Buenos Aires from June,26th until June,29th.

So for your appts., please contact Vanesa; my assistant. Her cell. phone is: 155 106 0244.

If she doesn't pick up the phone, you can leave her a message and she will help you.

You can send me an email for your appts. to be done after the 29th.

Kisses, Roxana.

Minimum Age in BsAs

I would love to have the REAL story on this, as I have been with several club girls who were 19 and 20 y/o (4 that I can think of offhand, from Hook, Salome and 2 apts.)

Andres, any insights?

Anyone?

David

For example, here's one of the sweetest girls I have been with, who worked at BOTH Hook and Salome. She was 19 when I met her...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails celeste1.jpg‎  

I was in the neighborhood of Suipacha to visit the leather stores. I purchased a custom tailored jacket made from the most supple calf skin that I have ever felt for US$153. They made it for me in two days. I hope that I paid a decent price.

It was the middle of the day, so I decided to check out the apartment girls at 921 Suipacha # 6 C. I waited a long time to be let in, rode the elevator up, and was led to a darkened bedroom. Over the course of what seemed like about ten minutes, three chicas took turns sticking in their heads, stating their names, and quickly darted back out the door.

I have some very rudimentary Spanish skills, which managed to serve me thoughout the rest of my stay, but no matter how many times that I implored the girls and the hostess to "habla mas despacio, por favor" (please speak more slowly), I couldn't make out a thing they said.

None of the three girls were feo, but none were especially appealing either. I decided to take a pass this afternoon, and save my dinero until I found someone who really turned me on.

DodgerBulldog

My first night in Buenos Aires.

After driving four hours to Miami, flying overnight to Santiago, then another few hours across the Andes (now I know the meaning of TURBULANCE), I thought it would be best to allow time for a nap, then to see if I was up to going to one of the local clubs.

Well, I was up to it, LOL. I took a short taxi ride from the Savoy Hotel on Callao to Suipacha, where I had read about Hook, Ness, and Catto's. I had a beer at each (10 pesos, about US$3.25), checking out the available chicas and visiting with a few friendly ones.

I really didn't see more than one or two at each club who I would be interested in. But it was my first night, and I was horny, so after making a second trip around the block, I settled on a 28 year old Cubana from Catto's, named Hemeny. She was very friendly and had the largest tits, long black hair, and a nice round ass.

We took a taxi to my hotel, and I paid her 200 pesos for two hours. She asked for more, but I showed my empty wallet, as I learned a long time ago never to bring more money than I plan to spend in a given night. I am very weak, and the chicas will surely get every nickel I have, so I always take this precaution.

Hemeny said that she felt bad that I was out of money, and actually gave me a five peso "rebate" so that I could take a taxi to a bank in the morning. I have to say that I have never experienced such generosity in the United States!

Hemeny was truly wild in bed, nothing like I had ever seen from a professional in the U. S. or Europe. Not once did I hear anything like the usual "hurry up, get it over with, you are taking too long."

Hemeny was aggressive exploring every part of my body, and I cautioned her not to shove her fingers up my ass while she rode me cowgirl. She didn't listen. In fact, she broke out in a big smile and said, "you say you don't like it, but you are nothing but a BIG LIAR!"

Afterwards, I walked her down to the lobby, where the doorman obliged me by taking our picture together so she can take her rightful place in my scrapbook. Hemeny begged me to call her again before I left Argentina, but I knew I had many other chicas on my list.

Things had started off great. If this was any indication of how the rest of the week will go, it was certainly clear to me why everyone raves about their trip to Bs. As.

DodgerBulldog

One Tree,

I'll be in as well. I've PM'ed you my location.

Anybody else?

Dana,

Having been to both RIO and Buenos Aires, I totally agree with Saint's assessment. Both Varig and TAM (Northamerican leg is operated by American Airlines) have flights to BA with free stopover to Rio. That will be a convenient way to hit both cities.

Bandy

Dana,

Buenos Aires and Rio are two totally different places. It's hard to even compare the two. They are like night and day. If you like the beach definitely hit Rio. For solely the sex scene, Rio beats Buenos Aires, IMHO. I really like the termas. They have to be the best invention in the world. Buenos Aires is a more complete city though with great restaurants, cheap taxis and a beautiful city. Rio is also beautiful.

I'd say overall Brasileras are more passionate in bed. Even my favorite girls in Buenos Aires have been from Brazil. If you're coming all the way down to South America, I say you hit both of them. A ticket isn't too expensive from Buenos Aires to Rio.

Anyone that is only hitting Buenos Aires is missing out. I've been traveling pretty much non-stop the past two years around the world. Buenos Aires and Rio are two of the best places in the world with the most beautiful girls at a good price. I'm really surprised more of the BA vets haven't made the short flight over to Brazil.

You can get a visa for Brazil at the Embassy in Buenos Aires. You can get it in as little as 2 days. It does cost about $110 US but it's good for 5 years.

You can't go wrong with either city. It doesn't matter in either country if you are speak Spanish/Portuguese. You'll have a great time.

Good luck,

Saint

P.S. As Bandy mentioned the post above mine. Varig, TAM and Aerolineas Argentina all fly to Buenos Aires. Also, keep in mind that with an American Airlines mileage award ticket to Buenos Aires or Rio you can get a free stop over in either city. Example: You live in Chicago. You can use 60,000 miles (40,000 miles during off-peak season) to fly to Buenos Aires for a week. Then you'll fly to Rio via AA's partner, TAM Airlines. Then you can fly home back to Chicago from Rio on American. All for the same # of miles as only going to Buenos Aires. If you have the time you should always fly to two gateway cities with an award ticket. It's a good use of miles. Good luck.

https://www.aa.com/apps/AAdvantage/V...t#travelawards

Posting Limitations