Thread: Gemidos.com.ar - Chica Reviews

+ Submit Report
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    The fact we all speak English in America, we owe to England, The fact they all don't speak German in England, they owe to America.

Quote Originally Posted by Flexible Horn
    I refute this statement, I know the guy your talking about and I have found him to be a fantastic guy, honest, a true stand up guy.
    I think I know who you're talking about, he's an OK guy but he speaks broken English.

Remember, it's ENGLISH you speak in America, yes ENGLISH!
    You're right about speaking English in America, so what's that trash they speak in England?

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    I tele is a matrix of overlapping lines, covered by solid glass which would be a shield of sorts. Under that glass it's very much like the thing that covers a window to keep the flies out when it's open. What is that thing called? Oh I remember, a fucking screen.

Perhaps you could find some remedial English lessons when you get home. Maybe the same place all those russian mob guys go to learn English.
    Keep digging Daddy the hole's just getting bigger! Remember, it's ENGLISH you speak in America, yes ENGLISH!

Don't hesitate to pm me if you need any further lessons on your ENGLISH vocabulary.

FH, always willing to help.

Ahh thank you for proving my point

You must have trouble watching a television? (Television screen) with all those holes!
    I tele is a matrix of overlapping lines, covered by solid glass which would be a shield of sorts. Under that glass it's very much like the thing that covers a window to keep the flies out when it's open. What is that thing called? Oh I remember, a fucking screen.

Perhaps you could find some remedial English lessons when you get home. Maybe the same place all those russian mob guys go to learn English.

He also thinks the thing on the front of a car is a wind screen when anybody with any sence knows screens have holes
    You must have trouble watching a television? (Television screen) with all those holes!

Ahhh

I refute this statement, I know the guy your talking about and I have found him to be a fantastic guy, honest, a true stand up guy. I also believe he has 11inches but I know he never brags.
    I understand the mistake, He's English and means mm when he says inches. He also thinks the thing on the front of a car is a wind screen when anybody with any sence knows screens have holes

On a subsiquent visit with another guy as cheap as me.
    I refute this statement, I know the guy your talking about and I have found him to be a fantastic guy, honest, a true stand up guy. I also believe he has 11inches but I know he never brags.

in addition

Quote Originally Posted by Badboy13
    I have to say you are correct about this. I pretty much knew it already. But it was illustrated to me last night. I went to Madahos last night with a fellow forum member. The girl wanted 600 AR from him for 2 hours and would not budge. She even asked me how he knew the hourly price cap was 300 AR. I told the girl I would never pay more than 400 AR for 2 hours and she should be thankful to get that. She said yes but with me thats ok but with foreigners they could not and would not accept less than 300 pesos PER hour. Too bad the girl was smoking, but that wholse screw the foreigner additude made her very undesireable.

Bad
    When you tell them you live here, in Spanish, and they still refuse I find it funny.

This one girl at Catto, Gisel, wanted 300p, way to high for Catto I told her 150 as usual. I had talked to her a bunch before so she knew I lived here and wasn't a tourist. When she figured out I wasn't joking, she said no and went and sat in the back for the next hour. She would have rather made nothing than the 150p.

On a subsiquent visit with another guy as cheap as me, she ended up leaving with him for 150p, after I asked her if she wanted to earn or go sit in the corner for an hour like she did the other night. He told me she was a disaster, so it was pesos saved on my part. But that whole thing about sitting in a dark corner for an hour because there wasn't anybody else there to hit on just astounded me.

Quote Originally Posted by Geo Eye
    Bottom line, many of these women are snakes and not the most ethical people in the world. As I continue to say argentine people are not very honest. They have one price for the men who are argentinine and one for the gringo,
    I have to say you are correct about this. I pretty much knew it already. But it was illustrated to me last night. I went to Madahos last night with a fellow forum member. The girl wanted 600 AR from him for 2 hours and would not budge. She even asked me how he knew the hourly price cap was 300 AR. I told the girl I would never pay more than 400 AR for 2 hours and she should be thankful to get that. She said yes but with me thats ok but with foreigners they could not and would not accept less than 300 pesos PER hour. Too bad the girl was smoking, but that wholse screw the foreigner additude made her very undesireable.

Bad

Quote Originally Posted by AllIWantisLove
    (also Areli on SensualBaires and several other names on other sites)

$250 an hour but a bit flexible - she stayed for over an hour and accepted $300 total (I. E. No separate taxi fee)

I saw her twice but I don't think that I will see her again. I like her very small body. Tetas small but natural. And I mean even for a small girl the tetas are small. Has an oriental look which I like. Very sweet butt. Pretty good English.

On some sites she claims to be an oral sex expert but I don't think that's justified. She will lick your shaft without a condom but won't get into real sucking until the condom goes on. She will lick your balls and a bit behind your balls but stops there; no rimming. ˇDesafortunadamente! She uses her tongue on that very sensitive spot just under the head of your dick (I think that the correct medical term is the frenulum) A LOT. It feels sort of good at first but then becomes irritating. Seemed to be positioning herself so that I was not able to play with her pussy. I don't know what that was about. I always use a very light touch when playing with a pussy, or nipples.

Near constant artificial moaning which got on my nerves after a while.

Bottom line I will not see her again but nor do I feel that I totally wasted my money seeing her. Although she should not charge more than $200 per hour tops. And you can get better service for $150.

Bob
    This little **** is now worth more than 100 pesos on a good day.

She over charged you, if it was me I would have thrown her ass out before it went any farther.

What website, what name. Who it is that set up your date.

Who do you know, good looking or not,.

IT does not matter, IF YOU ARE GRINGO, YOU WILL BE CHARGED MORE. No if, ands, or buts about it, at least 50 to 100 pesos more. That is it.

Bottom line, many of these women are snakes and not the most ethical people in the world. As I continue to say argentine people are not very honest. They have one price for the men who are argentinine and one for the gringo, of course if you have been able to establish a price after living there for a few years, it is a diffrent story.

Reply to Alan23

Roxana setup the first appointment. I don't know if she's asked which web site the chica was seen on. Since it turned out that this chica speaks pretty good English I setup the second appointment myself. I was not asked which web site I knew her from.

Bob

Telephone Strategy

Quote Originally Posted by AllIWantisLove

$250 an hour but a bit flexible - she stayed for over an hour and accepted $300 total (I. E. No separate taxi fee) Bottom line I will not see her again but nor do I feel that I totally wasted my money seeing her. Although she should not charge more than $200 per hour tops. And you can get better service for $150.

Bob
    When the telefonista (who likes to speak English when she hears a gringo accent) ask you which website you saw her on - what did you tell her?

Alan

Mia, 4312-5762 and 15-5594-4868

$250 an hour but a bit flexible - she stayed for over an hour and accepted $300 total (I. E. No separate taxi fee)

I saw her twice but I don't think that I will see her again. I like her very small body. Tetas small but natural. And I mean even for a small girl the tetas are small. Has an oriental look which I like. Very sweet butt. Pretty good English.

On some sites she claims to be an oral sex expert but I don't think that's justified. She will lick your shaft without a condom but won't get into real sucking until the condom goes on. She will lick your balls and a bit behind your balls but stops there; no rimming. ˇDesafortunadamente! She uses her tongue on that very sensitive spot just under the head of your dick (I think that the correct medical term is the frenulum) A LOT. It feels sort of good at first but then becomes irritating. Seemed to be positioning herself so that I was not able to play with her pussy. I don't know what that was about. I always use a very light touch when playing with a pussy, or nipples.

Near constant artificial moaning which got on my nerves after a while.

Bottom line I will not see her again but nor do I feel that I totally wasted my money seeing her. Although she should not charge more than $200 per hour tops. And you can get better service for $150.

Bob
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Areli - Sensualbaires.jpg‎  
    Last edited by AllIWantIsLove; 03-16-07 at 22:41. Reason: fixed some typos and attached photo

Agency at 4829-0537

I've now had two bad experiences with an agency at 4829-0537. Their girls advertise on Gemidos but not on Platynum. I do not know about other web sites.

Recently Roxana set up an appointment for me with one of their girls. I don't think that the girl had much to do with this so there is no point in mentioning her name. About the time the girl is to show up Roxana calls me to say that she thinks something has gone wrong. Apparently they called my room and got no answer. I was in the room, but must have been in the shower. Don't you think that they would call again in 5 or 10 minutes? But no, they just decide not to send the girl. (What, am I the only guy who showers before an appointment? Or maybe I am the only guy who cannot hear the phone when he is in the shower? So Roxana says that she will call them and try to straighten things out. If I don't hear from her I should assume the girl is on the way.

About a half hour later a girl shows up but certainly not the girl the appointment was to have been with. So I send her packing. She asks for cab fare but I tell her no, that the screw up was not my fault.

I let Roxana know but tell her also that it has now become too late for me and ask her to set something up for me for the next night.

About 20 minutes later the agency calls and says that they made a "mistake." They have the right girl now and can they send her? I tell them no, that I can not trust them.

When I look at what other girls on Gemidos are using this agency I find that a girl who was a no-show last year also uses this agency.

So far as I know I have only tried two girls from this agency and both times I got burned!

AllIWantIsLove (but I get by with a little sex from my amigas!

+ Submit Report
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations