Thread: Suipacha 921 6c

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

I had a question regarding these two apartments in this building. I used to know someone who was working in the 6b apartmet while 6c was still active.

While they were two separate set ups my question was if 6c was busy and in need of someone is it logical to think that they would knock on the door and tell their neighbor someone was looking for company?

I know they were two separate owners, but since I was never in the building I was wondering if it was a given that they would pass customers around.

My experience over the years has made me believe that they are not the greatest merchants around.

Small sidebar to the story was I ordered in from 6c once and the girl shows up, different from the foto but passable. My chica had brioken off things for the zillionth time, so I was a little on edge.

So I proceed with the guest and she seems to enjoy the beginning part and I pull out for a change of position and whoa, white sheets are now white and red! She was nice enough to help wash it out, but then proceeded to count change so she had exactly the 20 pesos for taxi! It is not always smooth, right.

I pass this on to WT69 who is truly remarkable in his search and report effort. Curious if you could pass on the layout.

Always curious what the layour of the apartment building was.

Thanks in advance.

Closed

Moved to Apartment B.

Anyone know if 921 6C is still active?

Went by yesterday, rang the bell. Woman answered. I said I was a customer and asked if they were open, but the volume was very low and I could not understand what she said in response.

I waited a while, in case she said she was coming down. But she didn't come down. Rang again. Again could not make out what she was saying.

I left with the impression that 6C is no longer a brothel.

If anyone can confirm, would be useful to all of us.

I was in there the other night, its 150 for the hour 200 for the cola. It was late and there was only the madam and one girl, she was doable so I did her.

The girls change names all the time, she may be around but under a different name. I can't even remember the girl I did in there the other night. She was blond with a nice big fake rack though.

Does Prisile still work here?

Gentlemen, I last visited this fine privado a few years ago. One of my enduring memories of Buenos Aires was fucking Prisile deep in her luscious ass. Fuck it, that's one of my enduring lifetime memories.

I have not seen much talk of her in this thread. Does she work here any longer? Also, could someone please confirm for me that the price is 150peso per hour for completo?

Your reply much anticipated.

Milli

I always visit this apartment at least once during my yearly visits. The rates are the same as the last post on that subject. Yesterday there were 4 chicas presented and 3 were doable. I chose Milli from Paraguay, who says that has only been in the business for 2 weeks. She is very shy but pleasant. She also has a nice rack and is lactating for those of you who have expressed interest on this topic recently. It is not my thing (maybe because I am lactose intolerant. Haha) I did not get a lot of mileage out of young Milli (no kissing, DATY, etc. But she did supply a short BBBJ after a bit of encouragement.

Hopefully, there will be more on her menu after she is in the business for awhile. I enjoyed my time with her even though it was a very basic session.

Tamara

Visited this place on Friday, April 4 during a quick trip that included Bs. As.

I had spend time with Tamara last July / august and thoroughly enjoyed tis little blond. As mentioned, she is fun to be with as well as an enjoyable body.

She arrived at the same time I di and we met in the hall before entering. She remembered the time we had been together last year, that she had visited my apartment, we went out to dinner, etc.

Her 28th birthday had been just the day before (April 3)

Our session was little tamer this time as she had been out with a cold for several days, so no deep kissing as before. We started with a shower together before moving to a clean bed in a neat room. She did enjoy the Australian kissing, even coming to a big "O" the third time around. (Australian kissing is like French kissing, but "downunder")

Price was still $150 and I gave a USD 20.00 tip to this sweet girl.

Romina

Went by tonight about 1145. Madame was a large blonde who spoke pretty good English. The room was nothing special and very hot on my arrival. After asking the madame she plugged in the A / C and it rapidly cooled off. The only girl working was Romina (was told the other girl was on an outcall. I was quoated 100/150 pesos for 40 minutes / one hour. They wanted an extra 50 pesos for completo. I countered with 150 completo for the hour and we settled on 50 minutes completo for 150 pesos.

Romina's attributes have recently been posted and are accurate. Service was decent although a bit clinical. BBJ was ok, but after she put on the cover she really got into it. So much so that I finished before the main event. After as much small talk as my little Spanish and her little English allowed we started round 2. Romina seems to have a bit of an aversion to cum, as she milked me dry and patted the tip clean with a paper towel prior to starting another BBJ. She even stopped have way through to pat the tip again. This was kind of a mood killer. Back on with the hat and she seemed to want ot finish me again with the CBJ. Not having that I moved to the main event in several positions. Eventually got to the Cola, and was just entering when the knock came at the door. I'm not as young as I used to be, and thus my ability to finish the 2nd time in the near future was in doubt. So I decided to call it a session. I might repeat, but would definitely take the shorter session and one pop (not during the CBJ) as my ability to go twice in an hour let alone 40-50 minutes is waning. This is more my age showing than Romina's efforts.

Christina

Had the pleasure of a recent visit with Christina, who was 1 of 3 girls working at the time. She is fairly small (maybe 5'2" and 105 lbs) and has a very fun personality. I would rate her a 7 or so, and would rate the other 2 lower than that. Everything was covered, but, with servicio completo, it did not take me very long to finish. Would recommend her, especially at 100 pesos por treinta minutos:-)

Ciao,

DSD

Roxy

Stopped in Saturday Afternoon. 6 Ladies on duty of various shapes and sizes. Chose Roxy for the hour. Upgraded to completo for total of 150P with tip for very nice service. Roxy is 23 with no kids and has been at the privado for two weeks.

Overall very nice service and an hour well spent. Very relaxed and pleasant.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Roxy (Small).JPG‎   Roxy1 (Small).JPG‎   Roxy2 (Small).JPG‎   Roxy3 (Small).JPG‎   Roxy4 (Small).JPG‎  

Roxy5 (Small).JPG‎   Roxy6 (Small).JPG‎   Roxy7 (Small).JPG‎   Roxy8 (Small).JPG‎  

Tamara at Suipacha 921

More information on Tamara, the tiny little thing from Suipacha 921. Her Platynum profile is under Evelyne.

Suipacha 921

I visited Suipacha 921 yesterday and spent an hour each with Romina (also shown as Constanza on Platynum) and with Tamara.

The price was $150 for an hour.

Suipacha 921 is clean and well furnished for a privado, though I have not been in that many.

Romina has nice natural breasts with half inch nipples and still producing a little milk. Her child is 18 months old. Mostly shaved but with some hair around the edges.

I preferred Tamara, a tiny 45 kilos, 27 years old but appears younger, clean shaven, small titties, very affectionate.

A second opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Chica Seeker
    I paid a visit the other night and the hourly rate is now 150p instead of the 100p it has been for the past few years. I suspect that the price hike has only been for gringos. However, I wanted to see Priselle based on previous positive posts. As mentioned she is a tall average looking girl but with a killer booty and beautiful legs. She was very pleasant but the sexo was a bit too passive for me.
    Chica Seeker,

You are a legend. But I have to say I really enjoyed Priscilla (or however her name is spelled) She was passive at first, but later in the session she really got into it. I was probably lucky as to her mood.

Yes, they charged me 150 pesos for the hour. Prior to citing their price, they asked me how I had found out about the place. Maybe my answer ("'internet") doomed me to the high gringo price. Anyway, I'll have pleasant dreams about Priscilla's fine, fine butt and legs.

Happy Bday World Traveler.

Regards.

Smuler

Retired Member

The price was $100 peso's per hour, half hour was $70

Also they have much better talent on the night shift.

Exon

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations