Thread: General Restaurant Reports

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Kentucky Pizza

Quote Originally Posted by Thomaso276  [View Original Post]
    They are opening opposite Establo restaurant on my block. San Martin & Paraguay. I hear they are top shelf. Can anyone confirm?
    They have several locations and my experience has always been great! Pizza, like pussy, is a subject of broad debate; everyone knows just exactly what they want for a pizza. Alas, if you try it and don't like it I'll treat you to some other pizza joint next time I'm down. In the meantime, I promise one of their pizza will taste better than one of Ol' 9 Toe Moe's old chicas! Cheers

Kentucky pizza

They are opening opposite Establo restaurant on my block. San Martin & Paraguay. I hear they are top shelf. Can anyone confirm?

Finally a decent hot dog

I had one today at Nac and Pop, these places are popping up all over the place. The are all small little hole in the wall places that are painted red and white. The aren't Nathens, or even Hebrew National but for BsAs I thought it was pretty good. I got the El Gallendo (I think) but it was a grilled dog wrapped in pancetta on a decent bun. I was most likely eating as much ptomaine as I was hotdog but I liked it. I don't know what they do with the dogs but they aren't those bland washed out brown things, they look more like a real sausage.

I think they would be excellent walking home drunk food. By the time the dog makes you puke you prolly would have puked anyway from the beer.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Lot's of great resturants on Costanera with some outdoor stands

Also the is bible land for the kids. JeJeJe.

Toymann and TL may need a caged event to determine who is the more studly stud. Each man is locked in the cage and has 24 hours to see who can produce more leche. Each man may choice 1 to 6 women who can stay in the cage at any one time on 6 hour shifts. TL can have limited access to his magic drops-no more than 1 liter in the 24 hours and toymann can have unlimited access to a maximum of 10 toys at anyone time. I volunteer to be toymann's fluffer ie keep the next shift of ladies moist and ready for the toymann's special "know how"

More, taxi to Happenings on costanera when it is pleasant outside. Happenings is a top range steak house that is a little less costly than Mirasol or Cabana de Lila's with equal meat and equal style. Ask about the weight of what you are ordering. In Argentina half portions are often more than adequate. This place has huge portions that are often shared. The ojo de befe is pretty amazing. I am a large hungry guy and I can only meat one if I have nothing else.

Thanks for the responses.

"Like a pimp says to his ho's, keep them comin'".

I will try the places listed (though outdoor food stands in Costanera are unlikely) , and keep an eye out for others.

Life's Good!

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann  [View Original Post]
    Did I fail to mention that it went something like this. Hot chica at 7pm. Three hot chicas at midnight. Two the next morning. Two at 3pm that day and finally two more that night (6 different chicas in all). No drops required dude. Maybe I should start pimping!

Becareful what you ask for, as you just might get it! See ya Friday Puta King. IALOTFLMAO! Happy Mongering All. Toymann.

Ps. I'll be judging the validity of your stories by the quality of the puta you bring tomorrow night. Puta King needs to be earned, not just given. LOL.
    Did I fail to mention that my 13 hours of awesome sex with the 3 girls was FREE!

Oh yeah, it cost me about 6 shots of whisky and a couple of bumps!

Bob, I think that you are thinking about Costanera Norte.

Much nicer with high-end bars and clubs and restos.

TL.

PS- Your 6 in one day reminds me of "Boy's Town" Laredo, Mexico!

I use to arrive at 9:30 pm and fuck 8 girls by 7:30 am!

It was great!

Well, actually it was 7 girls but I would start off with one when I arrived and finish with the same girl before I left so I guess it's actually 7!

Those were the days!

Drink a drink and fuck a girl, slam 2 drinks and fuck 2 girls! Had a 4-way one night!

That's a HELL of a lot of work boys!

Running guns to Mexico and bringing back Pharmies for my doctors, lawers and stripers!

Use to trade valiums and xanax for table dances!

About $2. 00 dollars a dance!

Munich

A thumbs up to Munich as mentioned by M Bob. On the Recoleta tourist walk but not a touristy place at all. It doesn't stand out and they keep their curtains closed. Just the opposite from many restaurants in that area in that there's no brainless chica stationed outside. It's been awhile since I've been and it's not likely to be cheap.

Come on boys play nice Moore, read this post

Toymann you have much better taste in chicas than restos. Take you harem over to costanera sometime for a wide range of different places to eat-most very good to great in all price ranges. I generally question TL judgement the last few years, but costanera is a beautiful walk-way along the river sprinkled with a some great places to eat or just walk and enjoy the view. Great for an afternoon.

You might enjoy extending your buget for meat a bit and check-out Happenings branch there. Share a huge hunk of meat with a one of two of your ladies-half on a 800 gram lomo and a side will put a smile on your face and stomach. Great view and consistently top quality meat perfectly prepared in an upscale atmosphere. 14 oz of pure lomo is enough of a good thing. Sharing a lomo in a top place will not be too different than parilla pena prices. Pp is a good neighborhood place that I have found to be inconsistant, but sometimes with very good to great meat. I have also had other experiences there that differ.

Try caberra which Tl has recomended even when he ran his own place. Caberra is in palmermo. The 1800 club in san telmo is one of the best.

We may aggree 100% on the top quality of your choices in chicas, but I think that might be a world of restos with consistantly great meat worth your while to try at least once. You can always go back to parillo pena as your regular meat place-it deffinately is a very good place especially for the $$. Being close to the AP house never hurts.

Probably my favorite baires resto is palacio espanol on carlos pelligrini a block or two on the other side of ave de mayo. Elegant, great food and reasonably priced for the quality of the restorante. The specialities are spanish, fish and traditional argentine. This is where I trust the fish 100% of the time. I have never had asado there and only have the raves from mr exxon123-but he likes checkers pub. I can't comment on the grilled meats' quality. Checkers pub?

Moore in the barrio, you might like trying munich-a very old style traditional porteno resto. It is on the continuation of junin next to where the hotel l'eitoille was located. This is an interesting experience with zero german food. Despite it's name. Not cheap-don't know current pricing with so much inflation.

Toymann 6 orgasms in 24 hrs is pushing it-stay healthy, my freind. When yoiu have the finest lomo available it is easy to over eat.

The lomo in your bedroom is more consistantly excellent+++++++ than anything in any of the restos I have mentioned here. When you don't have time to fit in the Madahoes dancer, you know your dance card is full

Just for the record.

Did I fail to mention that it went something like this. Hot chica at 7pm. Three hot chicas at midnight. Two the next morning. Two at 3pm that day and finally two more that night (6 different chicas in all). No drops required dude. Maybe I should start pimping!

Becareful what you ask for, as you just might get it! See ya Friday Puta King. IALOTFLMAO! Happy Mongering All. Toymann.

Ps. I'll be judging the validity of your stories by the quality of the puta you bring tomorrow night. Puta King needs to be earned, not just given. LOL.

OK "Boy-Wonder"

Too funny. Just a little tweak! See ya Friday night. Didin't know you were providing the entertainment. Never met one of your bitchs other tha Flor before. Looking forward to meeting you all-star cast. Stop taking yourself so serriously. I certainly rarely take myself so seriously. Come on dude. The Toymann 3 girl orgy two nights ago got certainly falls into the "boy wonder" category! Just ask miami bob who has met all three of them. LOL. Happy Mongering Puta King. Toymann.

Ps. Stroking off watching the action two nights ago would have made your whole month!
    Actually, last Friday I was in Pamela's tight ass for 4 hours NON-STOP from about 4am till 8am.

Then the Chica God dropped off an un-nameable girl at noon and we went at it for 6 hours and then at 6am I had a 3 hour 3-way with Mara and the aforementioned un-nameable girl!

Holy Shit Batman!

2 singles and a 3. Way in 24 hours made a great start to my month!

13 out of 24 hours were in the "Rough!"

TL.

P. S- I like the ring to the "Puta King!"

LOL. Knew it wouldn't take ya long dude!

Too funny. Just a little tweak! See ya Friday night. Didin't know you were providing the entertainment. Never met one of your bitchs other tha Flor before. Looking forward to meeting you all-star cast. Stop taking yourself so serriously. I certainly rarely take myself so seriously. Come on dude. The Toymann 3 girl orgy two nights ago got certainly falls into the "boy wonder" category! Just ask miami bob who has met all three of them. LOL. Happy Mongering Puta King. Toymann

ps. stroking off watching the action two nights ago would have made your whole month!

Propoganda?

Parilla Pena. 678 Rodriguez Pena. Reasonable pricing. Great service and exellent meat and provoleta. Always perferred it to your place. Your food was fine but the general condition of the kitchen (hygene) always drove me to try other places. Happy Mongering All. Toymann
    Propoganda?

What are you talking about "Boy-Wonder?"

I am promoting or talking about 2 completely different styles of restaurants that I have NOTHING to do with!

I am offering to take someone for a walk on the boardwalk and to maybe have lunch at an inexpensive parrilla!

Parrilla Pena is ok but nothing to write home about.

My place was the ONLY restaurant in Buenos Aires where you could have a HUGE Lomo and then go fuck one of the girls upstairs!

Or in my kitchen!

HYGIENE! Spelled correctly by the way, has nothing to do with anything!

It was a place to hang-out, over eat and fuck my waitresses!

Or whomever I wanted to!

Customers, working girls and non-working girls!

I'm begenning to think that 'This Town Ain't Big Enough For Both of US!"

What's with all the negative waves dude?

I have always put up with you!

TL.

P. S. The best deal in town is Jackson's Weekly Dinner Party!

$100. 00 pesos for dinner, drinks, dessert and coffee!

Plus you can FUCK one of the girls that I bring over or you can watch the Private Dancers and stroke off!

Oh please dude. Stop with the propaganda!

Parilla Pena. 678 Rodriguez Pena. Reasonable pricing. Great service and exellent meat and provoleta. Always perferred it to your place. Your food was fine but the general condition of the kitchen (hygene) always drove me to try other places. Happy Mongering All. Toymann

Inexpensive and Good Does NOT Exist in BA!

Quote Originally Posted by Moore  [View Original Post]
    I'll be back in BA in about 10 days, so I'm trying to gather some current information.

It's been 5 years since I lived there permanently and I remember during my last visit (early 2010) that several of my old hangouts were gone.

I'm looking for a replacement for El Yugo that formerly existed on Ayacucho and Las Heras. I know a lot of you guys remember it, but for those who don't, it was just a mid-range, informal Argentine parrilla with maybe 4 waiters. You could get a decent bife de chorizo, matambrito de cerdo, provoleta and some wine with pretty good service for an average price.

One might think that this kind of place exists on every corner in BA but it doesn't. The old location is less than 2 blocks from Recoleta Village, but I consider that a tourist area.

Any suggestions for places within 5 blocks?

Replacements for Affaire Pueyrredon (another casual local place, but a "caberet") are also welcome! I'll probably post something in that area.

Many Thanks,

Moore
    I know of an indoor-outdoor parrilla below Puerto Madero with a massive tree growing out of it.

Locals only, outdoor grill, pit.

It's across the street from the first statue designed by a woman in Buenos Aires. Mermaids, really nice.

Anyway, I don't know the name of it but I can take you there.

It's worth the tour, walk along the original boardwalk by the Nature's Preserve.

Costanera Sur?

There are about 25 outdoor food stands. 24 hours a day 365 days a year.

Call me and we can go together.

On the other end of the spectrum :

"Tomo 1"

In the Panamericano Hotel but not part of the hotel.

Carlos Pelegrini 521 (upstairs)

Probably the best resto in town or on par with the one in the Alvear Palace, the Frog Place!

"Tomo 1" or I think the "First Take" or First Volume".

Not "I'll Have One or I'll Drink One."

Visit www.tomo1.com.ar

Check out the menu.

Not for the timid!

Appetizers start around $150. 00 for 6 fucking shrimp!

Maybe you can eat for about $300. 00 per person!

Maybe!

That would be an executive menu!

I do know the best "Scarf and Barf" in town!

"Ciudad Paraiso"

Corrientes 4567.

Excellent All You Can Stuff!

Blows away Grant's which is easy to do!

600 person capacity plus!

Smoking allowed in the smoker's dining area.

YUK!

Clean and on the subway station.

Sushi, sashim, parrilla, pastas, paella, fish, shrimp, won-tons.

Cooked to order.

Call me and I'll think of a few more.

TL.

4 381 2145.

156 116 4254

Rincon: On Uruburu betwrrn Las Heras and Vicente Lopez

Locale neighborhood asado-ok to good w / salad bar.

Well, not a great place, but it does the job and has a relatively resonable price range. Never had a great meal, but alos never had a bad meal.

The waiters are of little help as they always recomend expensive cuts of meat.

Posting Limitations