Thread: General Restaurant Reports

+ Submit Report
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Red face Brocolino

Good Italian food, good service.

==============================================

Hi Foghat,

I appreciate your report, but why didn't you post it in the thread for Brocolino?

Thanks,

Jackson

Thumbs up El Establo on Paraguay

Good reliable food. Good steaks, trout, millenessa.

==============================================

Hi Foghat,

I appreciate your report, but why didn't you post it in the thread for El Establo?

Thanks,

Jackson

Thumbs up Clarkes on Junin

Good food, friendly staff. There is a guy named Francisco who should be a stand up comedian.

Question Lola on Guiddo

Lola is an good but overpriced restuarante. I payed 76 pesos for shrimp salad, and stuffed trout. The music is very bizzare.

Smile Aroma

Aroma has good coffee and great ice cream, and innocent young chicas working there. Also free newspapers. And jazz music.

Wink THE Waitresses

The waitresses are hot and I like their cowgirl uniforms.

Angry Diarhea

I got diarhea twice from eating at Montana parrilla on Junin. I had an ensalada, bife de lomo, and bife de chirizo the other time. I don't know what made me sick.

papa benito

Bad experience

Red face

Well, I guess my information was out of date. I went looking for some Mediterranean food and found my recommended restaurant is now the Hereford Steak House. Just what Bs. As. Needs is another steakhouse! The prices are comparable to Piegari and El Marisol: entrees averaging about AR$26. Plaza Mayor, a Spanish tapas restaurant is also there, at about the same price point. I settled on El Marisol and got a great ojo de bife (rib eye) with papas espanola, an empanada, and a half bottle of wine ($23) for a total of AR$78 plus tip. I couldn't finish the 400 gm steak, so I asked for a doggie bag but wound up giving it to a beggar on the street. Trouble is, I'm too full too screw.
    Last edited by BA Luvr; 05-30-06 at 19:53. Reason: corrected name of steak

Thumbs up

Right around the corner from Marisol and Pieggari is a Mediterranean restaurant (I forget the name) that is much less expensive and less popular, but is a hidden gem if you like that kind of food. It's to the right of Marisol as you face the restaurant. Babaganoush, hummus, and wrapped grape leaves are some of the appetizers. If you try to get a table at Marisol or Pieggari after 9:30 PM, you'll probably be out of luck, but this place is more accessible.

Cumana

Hung out with Slugfest at this place after a session at Santa Fe 1707. This place rocks if your looking to meet young single earthy looking Portenas. I originally went there with Moore about six months ago. We immediately noticed a preponderance of good looking chicas. It was the same way today. I shit you not, I spotted the same chica Moore was enthralled with sitting there today. This place is a typical pizzeria. To reiterate, the chicas are not model quality. Rather the typical chica you'd see at thoughout the colleges in BA. Cumana is located on Rodriguez Pena behind Santa Fe 1707. Check it out in the afternoon.

Peace,

Judd

Quote Originally Posted by Moore
    If she has...A pretty 45yo Italian mother.
    Has a 45-year old Italian mother? Hell, man, she **IS** a 45-year old mother. LOL! (Actually slightly older.)

But she's completely natural through and through. Nice natural tits. Nice natural bush. And she's a natural ball-busting B*I*T*C*H.

SL

Quote Originally Posted by StrayLight
    P. S. My ex-wife wouldn't have liked Rodi's either. If you want, I can try hooking you two up. LOL!
    If she has a hairy muff, a pretty 45yo Italian mother, smokes pole, and takes it up the ass then we can schedule an interview. There are always open positions for qualified talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Moore
    I'm not seeing anything else we have in common.
    LOL! Well, that means you **DO** have something in common with my ex-wife. That was her perennial complaint.

Here's the deal with Rodi's. It's like comfort food. I would never take a date there for dinner if I were trying to impress her. Nor would I go there if I wanted a really fine dining experience. And I probably wouldn't go there much if I were living there and had my own kitchen up and running.

But when I'm in town and staying in the neighborhood, and I want a decent meal at a decent price, and I want a place where I can just wander in regardless of what I'm wearing and I don't have to think too much about what to eat and the waiters will recognize me and accomodate my pidgeon Spanish - then Rodi's fits the bill perfectly. That's all.

SL.

P. S. My ex-wife wouldn't have liked Rodi's either. If you want, I can try hooking you two up. LOL!

Moore,

I take back the *****'s and apologize.

And I disagree about the muffs. While I love the taste of a nice pussy, I hate hair in my mouth.

And 45? Experience certainly has it's merits, but the tender skin of Alady below 30 is something of it's own.

El Alemán

+ Submit Report
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations