Thread: General Travel Plan Announcements

+ Submit Report
Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Crusin solo

First time writer here. Was sitting in my hotel last night and I knew it was only a matter of time before I got into some shit. I was planning to drink and watch girls dance (I knew they might not actually be dancing) Well that way of thinking went out the window real fast. Went to Madahos, got charged $300 pesos to get in. $500 for girls drink... $1500 for girl. Had a pretty good time! I thought I got ripped off, until I read the prices seem pretty normal for Madahos according to this fourm... Thanks guys. I was going by that "BA Cheat sheet" before which is why I was shocked last night. One thing though, the waiter who brought the girls drink, is it normal to tip this guy? He said he usually gets 50% I gave him 50 pesos and said good day.

BTW I speak no Spanish, the girl was pretty decent at english. I'll be here this coming weekend. Definitely would like to meet up with some bros, but at the same time I don't know if I want to be dropping more $.

Welcome to BA !

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleThomas  [View Original Post]
    Thought Argentina looked fun and got a flight on general principle; turning up 15 March.

Anyone fancy introducing a newbie to the more entertaining things to do by the side of the Rio Plate?
    Welcome to BA.

I'd be happy to show you around town during the day and during the night.

I can promise that you will have a great time.

Keep in Touch.

TL.

You can send me a Private Message for further details.

Have you made lodging arrangements yet.

First time in BA, mid-March

Thought Argentina looked fun and got a flight on general principle; turning up 15 March.

Anyone fancy introducing a newbie to the more entertaining things to do by the side of the Rio Plate?

I have been using badoo all day in the airport and have two non pros lined up.

I think this is going to be a good trip. I'll be at the stipper party also.

Going to Need Some Backup Dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    Yours truly gets in next week. For a few weeks.

Daddy Rulz has informed me he is filling sandbags and fortifying a position to defend himself during my birthday party.

Should be fun
    going to need some backup Dude!

Hope your well!

TL.

Maybe she is a White *****!

Rule one no swat team

Yours truly gets in next week. For a few weeks.

Daddy Rulz has informed me he is filling sandbags and fortifying a position to defend himself during my birthday party.

Should be fun

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Star  [View Original Post]
    Check out the Alamo Bar in Recoleta
    Thank you. Noted.

Quote Originally Posted by Invictus  [View Original Post]
    I'll relocate to BA on 1 FEB for 90 days. Are there locations in BA where Americans frequently congregate to socialize and where it would appropriate to meet them? Perhaps an American owned bar, club or restaurant. It would be nice to get the lay of the land and to make new friends. Cheers.
    Check out the Alamo Bar in Recoleta

First time posting / Coming to BA

I'll relocate to BA on 1 FEB for 90 days. Are there locations in BA where Americans frequently congregate to socialize and where it would appropriate to meet them? Perhaps an American owned bar, club or restaurant. It would be nice to get the lay of the land and to make new friends. Cheers.

I've been reading this forum for a couple of hours now, what an awesome resource! I'll be in BA towards the end of January, can't wait to familiarize myself with the city as an adult (last time I was 13). Anyone have a decent apt for a week, or want to chill? I'm fluent, if that helps. Thanks

Careful

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    Rub master meet stranger and me in Orleans between noon and 4 we both sit together. Second week of feb.
    Bring a helmet and pads.

Rub master meet stranger and me in Orleans between noon and 4 we both sit together. Second week of feb.

Not soon enough

My vice account is funded for the trip. Feb is going to be crazy. My goal is to get through this trip with no bribing the cops.

New to Forum

Greetings, Just found this forum. I'm in BA until mid Feb and would like to find fellow mongers who are interested in getting together for a beer sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz  [View Original Post]
    Sal if you decide to take him up on this please ensure you seatbelt is fastened and your tray is in the upright and locked position.
    I'm excited to hear about Sal's experience haha

Posting Limitations