Thread: General Travel Plan Announcements

+ Submit Report
Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

I am retiring for now.

Hi guys,

I have decided to retire from the pay to play scene for the forseeable future.

While I have enjoyed it I have also found that after a couple of years it gets less satisfying to me and more complicated with each passing time.

SO.

To the ladies I have encountered and had fun with thank you.

To the men I have shared stories with. For now from me no more new stories or encounters at least for the next 6 months.

So.

Thanks to all.

I still may show up once in a while at the dinner but no more mongering for now.

Rgds.

Kevin

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevins For This Post:

Let's Get Together!

Quote Originally Posted by StonesKid  [View Original Post]
    I'm finally settled in and am itching to go out and do something fun. I'm located near cordoba and callao if anyone is interested pm me. I'm fluent in spanish if that matters to ya. I should be in town for the next month or so.
    Hola!

Call me if you would like to meet up this evening!

TL.

4 381 2145.

156 116 4254

Uh-oh.

LOL, I'm a few weeks away yet.

Looking forward to more stories of your threeway action!

The 12th Legion has arrived

Short trip, much mayhem to come.

Finally got settled in

I'm finally settled in and am itching to go out and do something fun. I'm located near cordoba and callao if anyone is interested pm me. I'm fluent in spanish if that matters to ya. I should be in town for the next month or so.

Administrator

Venues: 398

Thread Cleanup

Greetings Everyone,

I moved the discussion regarding "Taxi Ripoffs" to another thread in this forum titled "Taxi Ripoffs".

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...0-Taxi-Ripoffs

I also moved the discussion regarding "Private Apartments" to another thread in this forum titled "Private Apartments. General Info".

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...s-General-Info

Guys, please use the General Travel Plan Announcements thread to announce your travel plans and to make offers to meet up with other Forum Members.

Please use the many other threads on this forum to ask questions and otherwise start discussions.

Thanks,

Jackson

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackson For This Post:

Funlife visiting BA for the first time on Feb 8

Hi all,

Name's Funlife. Didn't find this forum until yesterday. I am visiting BA (actually, South America) from San Francisco for the first time in my life, starting Feb 8. Since I don't speak a word of Spanish I will be joining G Adventures, a pretty good adventure travel company. I will be in BA from 2/8 to 2/9, then Iguassu Falls on 2/10-2/11, cross over to Brazil, then Paraty on 2/12-2/13, and finally arrive at Rio at 2/13 night. My tour officially ends at 2/15, but I will stay independently in Rio until 2/19 for Carnival.

Anyway, any suggestions welcomed. Thanks!

February

I'll be in BsAs the second week of Feb. Last time was almost 2yrs ago. Filed reports at that time, though some of you know me from more copious reporting on the Brasil and other boards. I can find my way around ok. Am staying in Microcentre again, but could still learn much from a knowledgeable person should you wish to meet up and feel our styles are sufficiently similar to get along. Outside of mongering, my tastes tend to be high end (ballet, opera, tango etc) but in mongering terms I am a cheapskate (especially the lowlife apartments that spring up in the newspaper) with a dash of medium- range civilised quality (eg Gysell's, which I find very civilised, polite and of good standard). I'm British by the way, mostly quietly spoken, world traveller. Kindest regards, Christopherd.

Welcome to BA!

Quote Originally Posted by Kow Bow  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon gentlemen. After a couple of days of getting settled in my apartment, I've finally got my internet going and purchased a cell phone after getting practically yelled at by the Claro rep because the one I brought didn't work even though it is unlocked and I've used it all over the world.

I'm here primarily to eat steak, and learn to dance tango but I would like to spend a night or two sampling what the South American ladies offer.

I'm not rich and would like to stay within a reasonable budget so nights out at the madahoes and $400-$600 indy ladies are probably not for me. That said, I'm well groomed, discreet and sociable and treat all ladies well when I am with them but I am drawn to the ladies that offer cola because that is not available in my normal life and that is why I pay. Hopefully this is cool if this is part of the agenda for me.

Having read a lot of the boards it seems that perhaps being invited to Jackson's weekly get-together (if this still is going on & open to relative newbies) , seeing Daisy or Camila, or visiting privado's seem to be popular and a great time & money / fun & convenience values.

I am a "chino" and only an english speaker so if this is a problem, no problem. Not interested in cramping anybody's style.

In Recoleta by the Cemetary so if anybody doesn't mind another mate to roll with them for a night or two please pm me.

Cheers.

KB
    Welcome!

Daisy has been M. I. A for quite a while but Camila is at her usual place with Rocio.

Rocio is an Anal Princess and Camila gives the best "Rusty Trombone!"

They work from about 1:30 till about 7pm from Monday. Fri and sometimes sat.

You can call Camila and she can understand enough English to make an appointment.

Anyway, your welcome to call me at home or on my cell phone and we can meet up for a beer or whatever.

I do know some really good steak houses too.

That and a bunch of girls!

TL

Camila.

Work. 4 372. 7488.

Cell. 1531211945.

Talcahuano 426 unit 3A.

TL'S Numbers :

4 381 2145.

156 116 4254

Arrived in BA for 10 days

Good afternoon gentlemen. After a couple of days of getting settled in my apartment, I've finally got my internet going and purchased a cell phone after getting practically yelled at by the Claro rep because the one I brought didn't work even though it is unlocked and I've used it all over the world.

I'm here primarily to eat steak, and learn to dance tango but I would like to spend a night or two sampling what the South American ladies offer.

I'm not rich and would like to stay within a reasonable budget so nights out at the madahoes and $400-$600 indy ladies are probably not for me. That said, I'm well groomed, discreet and sociable and treat all ladies well when I am with them but I am drawn to the ladies that offer cola because that is not available in my normal life and that is why I pay. Hopefully this is cool if this is part of the agenda for me.

Having read a lot of the boards it seems that perhaps being invited to Jackson's weekly get-together (if this still is going on & open to relative newbies) , seeing Daisy or Camila, or visiting privado's seem to be popular and a great time & money / fun & convenience values.

I am a "chino" and only an english speaker so if this is a problem, no problem. Not interested in cramping anybody's style.

In Recoleta by the Cemetary so if anybody doesn't mind another mate to roll with them for a night or two please pm me.

Cheers.

KB

Call Me!

Quote Originally Posted by FrankyXX  [View Original Post]
    Hallo Gentleman,

I will be in BA beginning of November for a couple of months. My main target is to learn Spanish here in BA and I have already booked a Spanish school for intensive courses.

Besides learning, I am open for a beer and have some real fun in BA.

If anybody would like to join me for hanging out, please send me a PM.

I am 42, European, open-mindet, mostly funny and always ready for a good party.

Thanks,

F
    Welcome to BA!

Call me.

4 381 2145

156 116 4254.

TL.

You will have a great time!

New in BA

Hallo Gentleman,

I will be in BA beginning of November for a couple of months. My main target is to learn Spanish here in BA and I have already booked a Spanish school for intensive courses.

Besides learning, I am open for a beer and have some real fun in BA.

If anybody would like to join me for hanging out, please send me a PM.

I am 42, European, open-mindet, mostly funny and always ready for a good party.

Thanks,

F

Back in Ba

Hi there.

I will be back in BA and Argentina travelling around for a month.

Maybe mongering in Rosario for a few days and hitting BA again.

Anyone interested in hooking up for a beer and fun?

I'm North European spanish speaking the dates are flexible but Rosario maybe at the end of this month and then BA.

PM me.

Tr Tuga

Hi,

I'll be in Buenos Aires from 26 of October till 1st of November.

Routard

Sept 2011

Hello, Guys.

I am a straight mature man with very good spanish needing one or more mongering partners for foursomes or more, day and night.

Dates not quite clear yet but arriving BsAs early Sept. If interested send me a message

Rock10

Posting Limitations