Thread: General Travel Plan Announcements

+ Submit Report
Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Smile Arrival 20th November, With no Wingman!

GiDay All.

I will be arriving on the Flight from Australia on the Morning of Sat 20th November 2010.

Your website has been a great source of Information,

I have Ramiro's details and will probably go there for dinner on Saturday night!

I would have love to have gone to Jacksons for dinner on Thursday night, But alas.

I am flying solo so if there is anyone else without a "Wingman", we May catch up!

Cheers.

Chillingout.

Thumbs up NewCummer to BA Nov 17. Dec 15

Fellow BA Lovers,

I will be visiting BA for the 1st time from the Bay Area, California for close to 1-month. I'd love to meetup with a local who knows and can show me the ropes, as well as other fellow travellers (Ramblingman / Oldstrings1 / etc.

Thanks for the offer TejanoLibre, yes I will look to visit and meet you at your resto! I'd be more than happy to take you out for drinks and dinner.

I've learned that my experiences are much better with a local, and I despise getting ripped off. I need to find a long-term apartment, and maybe a hostel to meet people.

WooHoo! BA for a month baby!

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    All of the newcomers and my old friends are ALWAYS welcome to call me and stop by my resto when they are in town!

Cordoba 945

After 8; 30 pm.

Mon. Thru Sat. Only

Limited menu.

T-Bones, Pork Chops like you have NEVER seen!

Lomo and NY Strip Steaks.

Beer and wine only so bring your softie drinks!

Come on down baby!

Call me at home at any time of the day or night.

4 381 2145 home

Cell. 156 116 4254 24 hours but DO NOT LEAVE A VOICE MAIL!

I do not check them.

Take Care,

TL.

P. S. I also do architectural and historical walking tours of BA during the day and nocturnal sex tours at night!

Thanks worldtravel69. I'll check it out.

Check the Lists for Other Areas

Start here:

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...ts-Other-Areas

There is a List for Cordoba, but not Salta.

Sorry the List is a little old, but nobody is posting, not going there, or too lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jkeys  [View Original Post]
    Leaving BA after a month on Saturday. Headed to the Northwest, Cordoba and Salta. Any info on privados, chicas etc. In those cities?

General travel plan announcements

Leaving BA after a month on Saturday. Headed to the Northwest, Cordoba and Salta. Any info on privados, chicas etc. In those cities?

TL is a great tour guide-reserve him!

TL is a resturant owner who lived in texas. He knows BA very, very well and might be the nicest guy in town. He does not normally do this. Before he changes his mind: offer him dinner and drinks and US$50 to show you around and cover your back. HE might need us$100 for a long invloved tour. Either way he'll save you $ and leave you a very happy man. HE knows all sorts of girls-high priced, low price, high class and down and very dirty. He knows the clubs and the owners and the girls.

Welcome to BA!

Quote Originally Posted by Ramblingman  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to BA for the first time November 21-24. I would really appreciate someone showing me around and be glad to pay for drinks and meals. I am looking to get to know the city for when I return again. Thanks in advance!
    All of the newcomers and my old friends are ALWAYS welcome to call me and stop by my resto when they are in town!

Cordoba 945

After 8; 30 pm.

Mon. Thru Sat. Only

Limited menu.

T-Bones, Pork Chops like you have NEVER seen!

Lomo and NY Strip Steaks.

Beer and wine only so bring your softie drinks!

Come on down baby!

Call me at home at any time of the day or night.

4 381 2145 home

Cell. 156 116 4254 24 hours but DO NOT LEAVE A VOICE MAIL!

I do not check them.

Take Care,

TL.

P. S. I also do architectural and historical walking tours of BA during the day and nocturnal sex tours at night!

BA Newbie coming Nov 23 for a week

Hi. My first trip. I'd be looking to meet up with others that know the scene, hit ssome bars and stuff. Let me know.

Oldstrings

First timer in BA looking to meet up.

Hi Folks,

I'll be here in BA from now (04-11-10) till the 9th. I haven't done any mongering in BA before only Bangkok. If anyone wants to meet up and have some fun, PM me.

Thanks,

Dakan

First Time in BA November 21-24

I'm going to BA for the first time November 21-24. I would really appreciate someone showing me around and be glad to pay for drinks and meals. I am looking to get to know the city for when I return again. Thanks in advance!

Newbie to BA

Hey Guys and Gals,

I should be in BA from the 17th to the 23rd.

Would rather not go out alone since my Spanish sucks and have been ripped off too many times to count.

Anyone want to meet up for a few drinks while I'm here?

Trini Gringo

Bus

Are you talking about the buses that leave from the bus station behind the Retiro train station?

The trip is about 6 to 8 hours on a bus with seats that go down far enough to sleep on.

Quote Originally Posted by RubDub  [View Original Post]
    I'm late getting my hands on a Transportation ticket to Cordoba this weekend. Want to leave Friday and return Monday. Collectivo's are booked solid. The cheapest I've found is $400US flying for non citizens.

Other suggestions?

Unhappy To Octoberfest

I'm late getting my hands on a Transportation ticket to Cordoba this weekend. Want to leave Friday and return Monday. Collectivo's are booked solid. The cheapest I've found is $400US flying for non citizens.

Other suggestions?

Halloween Parties?

Considering using a mileage ticket to come down to EZE for Halloween.

Does any one have any party recommendations for Halloween?

I've been to Anchorena's swinger club and thought they would have a party, but nothing listed on their site yet.

Thanks in advance,

RtW

Hi Everyone

Hi, I am from the UK and will be in town for the next month. Would love to meet up with some BM's.

Would love to to go see some football games if anyone is interested.

Posting Limitations