Thread: General Travel Plan Announcements

+ Submit Report
Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

First trip to Buenos Aires

I will be in Buenos Aries from November 3rd through the 17th. Would like to run with someone who knows where to go. Although it is a business trip I plan on playing harder than working. I intend on fucking Argentine pussy until my balls shrivel up like raisins. Then its on to Sao Paulo to get some Brazilian tang. Let me know if anybody will be down there at this time and wants someone who can hang with them.

Cyberpycho

I would of figured that you could at least copy and paste his name since you don't know how to spell it correctly.

Arriving 12 December

Aloha fellow afficianados (that's "mongers" en espagnole, si?:-)

I'm solo, 50's, arriving 12 December and needing a running buddy. I speak beginning Spanish but I'm not sure I'll understand Castellano, at least at first. I'm up for good food, good wine and clubs, privados. If you'll be there then or are an established player there, I'd like to get together. Please PM me here.

Thanks,

Lion

I will be down in Paraguay doing medical mission work just before Xmas which
    will put me in Bs As Xmas day and the day after. I'm a first timer in the city and
    would greatly appreciate any tips on mongering options around then.

Great board!
    Last edited by Traveldoc99; 08-24-09 at 14:08. Reason: punctuation errors

In town one night

Hi,

I'll be in town one night, June 25th, and would love to have a wingman on the journey through all the Bs As has to offer. Minimal Spanish, but I've been here a few times and posted on this and the ISG board.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggar
    Considering spending all or part of late July and August in Bs As. Have enjoyed my time down there, with several of you, during its summer months and wondering how why'all fare this time of year. I. E. What are advantages / disadvantages?

Advice well appreciated?

Thanks and regards,

JAGGAR
    Hi Jaggar,

Enjoy your stay, man.

I am contemplating coming to BA in mid September as I am unfortunately struck in Manhattan.

Anyway, so it seems we may not be able to the enjoy the camaraderie we shared last time in 2008.

Anyway, take care and enjoy. I hope to enjoy too in Sept.

Back to Baires

Hola people. I will be in Baires the 2 first weeks of July, Anybody in town them?

If anybody needs a compass I'll be glad to help, I'm fluent and well informed of the trend in the city.

Mr. Jackson le debo un cafe I remember.

Send me PM who wants to hung around.

Hasta pronto.

DeAldo

BA in July

Considering spending all or part of late July and August in Bs As. Have enjoyed my time down there, with several of you, during its summer months and wondering how y'all fare this time of year. i.e. what are advantages/disadvantages?

Advice well appreciated?

Thanks and regards,

JAGGAR
    Last edited by Jaggar; 06-20-09 at 13:51. Reason: fix

Arthur66 in town

Hi All,

I am Arthur, and I am new to this forum. I am a regular member of the internationalsexguide forum, and just received access to post here.

I will arrive tonight, Sunday, in BA, and will leave on Friday next week.

I will stay at the Amerian hotel, booked for me by the business. I am not sure it is GF, and I did not find much information about it on the various forums.

Anyway, it is my first time in BA, and I am looking forward to indulge.

I am looking forward to meeting other members of the community. I will keep an eye on the posts here, and if I may, I would like to join any upcoming event (like a beer together) in BA.

You can also PM me, of course.

Hope to meet you soon.

Kind regards.

Arthur

Artisttyp In Ba

I got in today. Is it me or are the flights from NYC to BA filled with spoiled brats? I couldn't believe how many obnoxious people were on the plane. I sat next to a nightmare of a chica that was driving me nuts with her demands.

I am staying in recoleta at one of sly one's apartments. I must say I am extremely happy. The apartment is beautiful and his assistant gave me a superior welcoming reception.

The apartment is around two blocks from purreydon. A little out of the way but quiet. I've seen jackson's apartment as well. Both are excellent.

After a sleeping pill and a beer I should be ready to roll tomorrow. Ass in face!

Hola amigos,

If anyone is around next week (silly question! And would like to get together for war stories or go hunting, send me a PM.

My first visit to BA with minimal spanish.

B

Hola, landed in BA on 4/24, leaving 5/3. I just found this forum, and I really wish I found it sooner! Would've saved me from getting ripped off in one of the 'Pub Show' type places. But that's another story.

My co worker and I are staying at the Marriott, looking to grab some drinks tonight, maybe hit up Orleans or some other areas. We haven't ventured too far from the hotel yet (too much work) but we'll have free time tonight.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested. We're both mid 30's and looking to tear it up.

Artisttyp back in BA

Greetings,

I just bought my ticket for June 11 until July 9. I will be staying in Recoleta.

Thank you so much to "WT69 and TESSAN" for doing such a great job with the privados list. Also "El Alamo" for such a complete response to my questions. There is nothing like information coming straight from ground zero.

I hope to continue those efforts when I arrive.

I will probably do a side trip to paraguay. No promises. I have read mixed reviews on asuncion.

On a more serious note:

LOW END SLEAZE IS MY NAME.

EATING ASS IS MY GAME.

I look forward to it. If I can help a first timer to BA please let me know.

Artisttyp

l'Alliance

Open late, stop by.

Back In Town

Beezer here. I visited a few months ago. Got my feet and a few other things wet.

I am back and staying near the "triangle".

If any one want's to have a lunch or needs a wing man, I am available for a few weeks.

Not an expert but am no longer a BsAs virgin either.

Beezer (Famous old motorcycle)

Posting Limitations