Thread: General Travel Plan Announcements

+ Submit Report
Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

El Greco coming to town

Hi guys,

I will be in town for a month starting this Friday Oct. 26th.

Pls feel free to send me a message if you want to meet.

Thanks.

El Greco.

PS I arranged my arrival ahead of the election day in order to supervise and make sure that Argentina is not driven to dictatorship. LOL

Great evening

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Mason
    Thanks for info about dinner timing,

Finished my work for today and will start moving arround after 10, beginning in this L'Alliance restaurant you recomended.

Hopefully rain will stop.

Greg
    Hi WorldTravel69

Enjoyed much have met you at L'Alliance Rest.

About the rest of the night I made a seperate report on the Cafe Exedra post.

Greg

Anyone in town

Anyone want to grab a drink this week?

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69
    Most people eat dinner around 10pm.

Hope you do not have to work that late.
    Thanks for info about dinner timing,.

Finished my work for today and will start moving arround after 10, beginning in this L'Alliance restaurant you recomended.

Hopefully rain will stop.

Greg

Dinner

Most people eat dinner around 10pm.

Hope you do not have to work that late.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Mason
    WorldTravel69

Thanks for the Info.

Try to be there at 22:00 hrs, but I'm not sure, as I don't know exactly my business plan for Friday and if we have dinner after work.

See you there.

P. D.

How we do identify us?

Sorry gents

Stuck in DC. Missed connections. I won't be in BA till Sat.

I'll have a cell on me. If anyone else does I'll PM you the number. We can find each other that way.

Best place to meet

WorldTravel69

Thanks for the Info.

Try to be there at 22:00 hrs, but I'm not sure, as I don't know exactly my business plan for Friday and if we have dinner after work.

See you there.

P. D.

How we do identify us?

Best place to meet

The easiest place to meet someone is at the l'Alliance restaurant. Say at 10pm. 945 Cordoba. It is a small place, but the food is good and the price is cheap. It is close to the Exedra. The owners knows most of us mongers.

It is next to the big rip off restaurant, the one with the bull in the door way.

It gets very crowded on Friday at Exedra.

Friday Oct. 12th

Biggie,.

Received your PM.

Friday night will be OK at the ESQUINA of BS AS (EXCEDRA)

Greg

Greg,

I'm staying in the microcenter area too. I believe myself and two other guys from this forum are meeting up Friday. If interested in joinin up with us, just let me know. Sounds like your Spanish and experience would be a welcome asset. Couple of us are newbies.

Biggie

Comming to Bs As next week

Hello to all.

Thanks for admitting me to this community. Wednesday Oct.10 is my arrivial to Bs As and will be in Argentina for 10 days. I have been there since a couple of years and only now have found your page on interent. It was quite interesting to read all the comments and experiences which in some parts I can share.

Regulary I stay in the little nice Hotel on Esmeralda, between Cordoba and Viamonte. Cafe Excedra is near and one of my favourite places.

Maybe Friday or Saturday evening I have chance to meet somebody of the community.

Spanish language for me is no problem, accent free.

See you arround in Bs As.

Greg

In Buenos Aires November 22 - 26

Quote Originally Posted by Jak Of Spades
    I am looking for fellow wingmen during my stay. I am travelling alone and this is my first trip to BA. I'm a young highly educated guy in my early 30s. My trip is mostly tour, some business, and maybe some uhumm extra activities. If anyone can give me info if the Art Deco Hotel and the Howard Johnson on Florida are "chica" friendly. Please let me know, as I am staying there during my 2 week stay.
    Hi Jack,

I am making my first visit to Buenos Aires on the third and final leg of a three-country trip. I arrive Thursday November 22 and I am staying in a one-bedroom apartment on Florida Ave. While in BA, I plan to sight-see, check-out the "apartments," check-out Anchorena swing club, and drink.

I have been to the Dominican Republic (a lot), Brazil, Cuba, and Colombia. Also, I post occassionally to Jackson's other site, "InternationalSexGuide. Com"

Best,
    Helpmann

Dinner, etc.

I will be in town on the 2nd of October. If anyone wants to join me for dinner, I will be at the l'Alliance at 9 pm or maybe before.

The elevator is quite modern and the card thing is so no one except a client can get in as it opens almost onto Florida. Don't worry, no one is going to physically try to rob you but as Florida can be VERY busy, you put down a bag, turn around and almost as if by magic it's gone. If it's strapped to your back it's going to be safe!

A money belt offers certain safety from sticky fingers. Once at the hotel, there is a safe in the room and going out just carry a few hundred on you. Leave the rest plus your passport and ticket in the hotel safe. Don't be paranoid, just don't do anything you wouldn't do at home. Easy eh

Posting Limitations