Thread: General Travel Plan Announcements

+ Submit Report
Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Cool August 2006 in B.A ( a week)

Hello all,

I guess its about time to start getting out of my shell rather than passively shadowing everyones post here.

About me, I'm making my first trip to BA And in South America in general. When I get approved of my 1 month corporate leave - I'm tentatively making travel plans already subject to boss approval.

I was thinking that I could do Lima to Cuzco and fly from Lima to Buenos Aires, take a ferry from BA to Montevideo back to BA to meet up some friends from Rio & Sao Paolo, Brazil and back here in Canada.

Any experienced travellers outhere? I'll be flying a lot due to time restrictions but I'm also considering reasonable costs involved for flying to different cities.

Please PM me or reply back with your travel experience.

I have high expectations with BA ladies. Since I was spoiled in Prague, Cz back in my exchange undergrad times- good times to be single these days

I appreciate to any of your input. Also, is anyone going to BA this August 2006? I was thinking of renting an apt in recoleta section-do a touristy stuff in the morning and explore the "nightlife" during nighttime.

Gracias all
    Last edited by The Hunter; 05-14-06 at 18:37. Reason: the letter b sometimes defaults into b.e.

June 5 - 9, 2006

Hello All,

I will be in BA on business that week and wondering if anyone there during that week would be interested in sampling some of the nightlife. (I find its better to have a running mate during nightly excursions) I won't be available during the day as this is a business trip and must actually do some work.

I speak relative good spanish for a gringo and am fluent in Italian (I hear there are many italians there)

Also, I would like to extend an invation for dinner and / or drinks to Jackson if you are available, god knows the amount of money an time I saved mongering around the world thanks to his website.

Hi Frgethenam,

Invitation accepted. Please call or PM me when you get here.

Thanks,

Jackson

May 24th thru June 4th

Will be in town looking to meet up other guys during that time. Should be fun as it sounds like there will be a good mix of dudes in BA at that time. Have already talked with Lowlight, Marak, Moore, MCSE, Baires Pirate AKA Captain Jack Sparrow, and Barney Lobo (Have you made your plans yet Barney? Maybe Jackson can have an AMA meeting during that time?

Let's talk it up now, and get some tentative fields trips lined up for the last week of May. I think I'll start an itinerary thread for that so others can suggest some things to do during that time period.

I'd like to hit some happening normal dance clubs, and give it the old college try picking up on some locals. I would ask Dirk for some suggestions in this area.

OZ Traveler, I will ask you this question in the golf thread, but what's the golf situation been like around BA? I'd like to hit it around when I'm in town.

Late,

Judd
    Last edited by Judd; 05-01-06 at 04:22. Reason: rewording some stuff

Lets stay focused

I'm coming back in June for 10 days. I hope to meet and greet many of you.

Starfe

May 6 - 20

Hi folks.

I will be in Bs. As. From May 6 - 20, with one or 2 short interruptions for business in the provinces. Anybody likes to hook up, please pm.

Regards,

El Alemán

Arrow Arriving at the end of May

Hello fellow mongers,

I will be in BS AS from May 24th to June 3rd. It is still early but thought I would put it out there to see if anyone wanted to get together to do some mongering. My spanish is excellent being that my parents were born there. I can help translate as well as avoid gringo pricing. ANyway let me know if you are interested.

Red face Oz Traveler

G'day! Red eye express to Sydney and then Auckland to Buenos Aires.

I'm looking for a new play ground having done most everywhere on the planet. Must say mongering is fun but it's what I do after golf.

Anyone interested? I plan to stay for a few months and will rent an apartment in Recoleta some where as I have found many to choose from, thanks for a few suggestions from this tribe. I also contacted a realestate agency (Reynolds) that were reccommended by Internationalliving and they have several as well. I arrive tomorrow (6 April) at 1 pm and will sort out the apartment situation then will be hoping to get some feedback regarding golf. So if there are any expats roaming around the courses please advise as I'd love to join in if possible.

Waterboy, Rock10, GreyWolf,

Tried to PM you about getting together in BA but could not send message. I will be in BA from April 7 to April 19. I speak Spanish and have an apartment in BA. Would be interested in meeting you to share experiences and go mongering. Please let me know if you would be interested in meeting.

Talking Cleared Medical Hold

Just got my medical release from the service.

I will be in BA from 29 MARCH TO 9 June 9 2006 PM ME IF YOU WANT TO HANG OUT.

I have written a enough posts for you guys to figure out the type of guy I am.

Thanks,

Waterboy

March 16 for a month

I will be back in BA on March 16 for a month - I speak reasonable Spanish and I would welcome golfing and / or mongering partners.

March 8th thru?

Will be returning home March 8th until they call me back to work. Anyone interested in a few cold ones drop me a line.

Talking free seminar.....

[QUOTE=Timba8]Hi,

First post here after much, much lurking. This is my second monger trip, the first being BKK and Phuket. Of course my first takeout there was a ladyboy (arrrgh! So I have a can't claim to be brilliant at this stuff.

Anyway, I am trying the Tango thing (seems like a good excuse for the folks at homJajajjajaj.

Talking Feb. 26 - Mar. 4

Hi all,

Third trip to BA - Feb. 26 - Mar. 4.

Anyone want to hoist a couple brews?

First one's on me.

Fenris

March 4 - 14

Hi,

First post here after much, much lurking. This is my second monger trip, the first being BKK and Phuket. Of course my first takeout there was a ladyboy (arrrgh! So I have a can't claim to be brilliant at this stuff.

Anyway, I am trying the Tango thing (seems like a good excuse for the folks at home.

I hope I see some of youse'all in BA!

Buenos Aires-May 2 to May 7

My friend and I will be in Buenos Aires from May 2nd to May 7th. We have an apartment in the Recoleta area. We will be there for women and adventure. We are both 59 so it might be more adventure than women. If anyone is in BA at that time and is interested in some drinks at our apartment let me know.

Posting Limitations