Thread: General Travel Plan Announcements

+ Submit Report
Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

baires

[QUOTE=Jaimito Cartero]Oh, I think there's a chance you could get out the door and only spend 150p. On drinks, anyway.

$150P is doable.

Quote Originally Posted by Marak5
    Heading out Friday night last minute. Flight back is Wednesday but may try to extend in anticipation of my good friend VegasFirstTime. Will attempt to create a less contentious report but plan to frequent Blacks multiple times. I'm asking in advance, do not flame if I spend more than 150 pesos.
    Oh, I think there's a chance you could get out the door and only spend 150p. On drinks, anyway.

And if we do give you any grief, are you going to try and get us banned on the ISG (Like calling Norway to complain about Sweden)? Pathetic.

Thumbs up Blacks for 150P

Marak5:

Better double that if you plan onpulling out a chica from black! Don't blow yur wad there -- hit the triangle too.

IMHO, black is best bar for most "hot" chicas, but there are some avg. At best chicas there as well. Go late - 4:00AM - to get the best chance to pull one for 200-250P, it worked for me 2X.

Good luck and happy hunting.

OI

Marak5 back in town

Guys.

Heading out Friday night last minute. Flight back is Wednesday but may try to extend in anticipation of my good friend VegasFirstTime. Will attempt to create a less contentious report but plan to frequent Blacks multiple times. I'm asking in advance, do not flame if I spend more than 150 pesos.

Thanks guys.

In BA again first weekend of Feb. Don't have hotel yet but will post exact plans later. Any younger guys interested in hitting bars & nightclubs one night?

In any case, wouldn't mind some company to catch dinner and hit the chicas scene.

Ciao

Quote Originally Posted by Filograno
    I'm from Italy (40yo) and I will be in BsAs from 12 January till 10 February. Second time in BA. Can I meet anybody who is interersted in getting around together? Please, let me know.
    I'll be in Baires from January 14 till 22 let me know to meet you.

Blue390

FYI for west coast guys Aerolineas Argentinas is supposed to start (resume? A nonstop from EZE to LAX soon. I saw it in the AA magazine on my last flight. I think it used to exist but was cancelled after the financial crisis along with many other Argentine routes.

Quote Originally Posted by TheKnife
    I'm out of LAX which has a direct flight (via ORD) to EZE.
    Do you consider, LAX-ORD-EZE a direct flight? Perhaps it might have one flight number, such as flight number 855, but it's a horrendous routing. I'd also be careful if you fly this as a revenue ticket and want to get miles. Many times, they only give you the direct (as the crow flies) mileage, and not the individual legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsman
    I had to book my May 2006 UA BC award ticket for 80K miles back in July of this year. And it was not exactly the best connection neither, I have a 6 hour layover in ORD outbound.

UA has a are / T coach ticket from PHL to EZE for around $710 (all taxes and fee included) for March 2006. I'll probably squeeze that one in before my May trip.
    Did you select the flights or did you let the UA agent do this for you? Do you have status on UA? I'm out of LAX which has a direct flight (via ORD) to EZE. I plan on trying to redeem a BC award on UA somewhere (EZE probably) and I want to hear all about your experiences. AA is my primary airline and awards are easy to get. I have Executive Platinum status on AA and that helps alot.

When I book award flights I always do it online.

UA Busniess Class Award ticket

Quote Originally Posted by TheKnife
    I hope its $700 all in (including taxes and fees) then yes iits a good deal, other wise it is not. It also depends which frequent flyer program you belong to and I hope you do.

It costs 90,000 AA miles for business RT and on UA I think its 80,000 miles. AA awards have been great to get, haven't tried to get a UA award that far yet.
    I had to book my May 2006 UA BC award ticket for 80K miles back in July of this year. And it was not exactly the best connection neither, I have a 6 hour layover in ORD outbound.

UA has a R/T coach ticket from PHL to EZE for around $710 (all taxes and fee included) for March 2006. I'll probably squeeze that one in before my May trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Strad
    Hi all!

Got a are / T from NYC to EZE for just under $700, pretty good price, would you say?

I will be there in 55 days, and I am counting.

Strad
    I hope its $700 all in (including taxes and fees) then yes iits a good deal, other wise it is not. It also depends which frequent flyer program you belong to and I hope you do.

It costs 90,000 AA miles for business RT and on UA I think its 80,000 miles. AA awards have been great to get, haven't tried to get a UA award that far yet.

I miss you by a day Filograno

I'm in town January 9-12. First time visiting so anyone looking to share a beer hit me up.

Wink In BA in January

I'm from Italy (40yo) and I will be in BsAs from 12 January till 10 February. Second time in BA. Can I meet anybody who is interersted in getting around together? Please, let me know.

AA Rates in February

Hi all!

Got a R/T from NYC to EZE for just under $700, pretty good price, would you say?

I will be there in 55 days, and I am counting.

Strad

I'm feeling much better and I'll be in BA Jan. 28 - Feb. 5. I'll be staying at the mansion.

Eddie

Posting Limitations