Thread: General Travel Plan Announcements

+ Submit Report
Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Hey fellow mongers!

I got a pass out of sex prison and heading down to BA for three weeks starting Nov. 5. I am really looking forward to downing a few drinks and some chica action. If you want to get together send me an email.

And Capt. Dave, I think I will stop by the Mansion to shake your hand and pay my respects to the legend.

Asta la vista

In BA November 7-12

I'll be in BA from November 7-12, staying in Recoleta. Love to hook up with any mongers there. Let me know if you'll be there and we'll make arrangements to meet.

Question Departing soon

All I'll be departing on the 23rd and still haven't seen any of the clubs such as Cutter, jaz etc. I took a walk by them earlier today but wasn't sure it would be smart to attend alone. So I wanted to see if anyone want to do some club hopping tomorrow or Sat. PM me if you're up to it.

Arriving in BA October 12

Hola Gents:

I've been away from the Forums a very long time. I moved to Spain and got engaged. However, I have been granted 2 weeks of asylum and a business class ticket to EZE - so I'd like to make the most of it.

Traveling alone and arriving in BA on Wednesday.

Please PM me if anyone would like to meet up for a beer or 2 to pass on some knowledge.

Thanks.

See you there.

Lex

Smile My travel to Patagonia

Hello,

I will travel to Patagonia in November 2005. I arrive in Buenos Aires on Friday, November 18, 2005, where I will stay for a few days. After I travel to Bariloche, Puerto Montt, Punta Arenas and Ushuaia, and return back to Buenos Aires.

Would like to hear anything about Bariloche, Puerto Montt, Punta Arenas and Ushuaia.

Thanks

Headgames

I'll be back in BA the last week of October to fuck things up for everybody.

Thank you. Thank you very much.

I will be In BA starting Sept. 29 for a month or so. If anyone wants to hook up PM me or email to [Email Address deleted by Admin].

Thanks,

Dave

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of email addresses in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system to exchange this information. Thanks!

Exclamation I will be back in BA October 4th to the 17th

Have arranged with Ana for a pick up (thanks guys) an apartment in Barrio Norte and also packed a crate of magnum condoms (ahem) and plenty of vitamin v / c. I figure I can buy the Gatorade for fluid replenisnment at a nearby Disco market. Is anyone out there in A. P. Land going to be in BA during that time so I can buy them a Quilmes at Excedra?

(another) visit to BA

Hi All,

I will be in the best city in the world next week, starting Sunday 9/18.

Would be glad to shear a beer etc. Please pm.

Best,

Carpediem

What The Fuck!

I'm coming down on Saturday and suddenly the flight is full, now Friday is filling up. You motherfuckers better stay away from my flights this weekend.

visit to BA

I will be in Buenos Aires from Sept. 16 to 30. Anyone wants to hook up, give me a pm. I will pm my Argentine cell no.

El Alemán

you have seven hours

If you get there at 11:00 you will clear customs and Imm by noon, take a remis into town get downtown at 1300. You could have the cabbie drop you off at Excedra, have a little lunch and check out whats there. If you see nothing head to Orleans, nothing there go to 921 Suipache and do the two for one. Take a breather and then go for a little walk, maybe tour the Opera House wander Florida or walk up to 1707 Sante Fe (nice walk lots of chicas) fuck somebody else, buy Dickhead a beer then have supper and head back to the Airport arriving no later than 1900.

Leaving the secure area means you have to pay an additional you$S18.00 as an airport tax. Personally it would be worth it to me.

9 hours in BA

Guys help me if you can.

Australian guy who will be spending my first week in Rio Oct. 1 to 8.

I have 10 hours to kill in BA airport on my return journey - I arrive at 11am on Sat Oct. 8 - leave for Dulles at 9.05pm.

Now I am figuring that some of you experienced and learned regular BA visitors could give me some invaluable advice as to how I could easily spend this time with a couple of babes and beers rather than stumped up in airport.

Thanking you in anticipation - I look forward to the advice.

The Pirate Returns

FYI - I (and some fellow mongers that will remain unamed) are planning yet another trip to BA. To those of you who know me. Yes, I am still on the face of the earth. Sorry - its been while since I have been back or posted. Updates to follow.

Thumbs up

Greetings,

I will be making my first trip to BA from west coast on Sept. 11 and concluding on the 23rd. I have an apartment in Ricoleta and would like to know what the latest info of day action are. I would appreciate any advice that you folks can give me.

Take Care

Posting Limitations