Thread: General Travel Plan Announcements

+ Submit Report
Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

I will be in town on 17-20.08

Hi guys,

I will be in BA on 17-20.08 and I would like to hit few clubs & venues around the city.

If any of you are around on these dates, I wouldn't mind a company. Good chat & drink as well as chica hunting bit, of course!

Please PM me if interested to meet up.

Cheers.

Venditto.

Global traveller in BA 18th to 23rd of May - any good advice to share ?

Hey all,

New to this forum, but not new to visiting BA per se.been there a few times already for business...

- but will be first time since starting my active hobby a few years ago, so a different trip in mind this time.

Could use good advice on how and where to find the better girls, and what they should cost etc...

If anyone in the community is around in BA from 18th to 23rd of May let me know and we can perhaps share experiences over a drink or two.

Cheers and rock on!

Voyager3 x69.

Newbie visit to BA

Hello,

I'm going to be visiting Argentina for a few days from Monday 28th April probably through to Thursday 1st May depending on work.

I plan to stay back and discover the scene in Buenos Aires.

If anyone is around and can show me the scene and wants to grab a beer perhaps we can catch up.

I also speak fluent spanish so can help out some members with weaker spanish.

Saludos.

No direct flights from South Africa to Buenos Aires any more.

South African Airways has stopped all direct flights to Buenos Aires as from March 2014.This is surprising, since the bi- weekly flights to and from be'sA's were always full. Now the only direct flight to South American is to São Paulo, which means to get from Johannesburg to be'sA's could take anything from 18-40 hours. (and at a substantially increased cost).

Be'sA's has always been a popular destination for South Africans, ie great for golf, mongering, food, bars, shows etc. (Also relatively cheap even with our shitty currency). The flight was very pleasant, departing from Johannesburg at 10 am and arriving at 4 pm local time in be'A's, giving one enough time to prepare for the evening.

Due to the nature of my work, I am unable to get away for more than a week at a time, 3-4 days of travel does not leave much time to relax and enjoy the city.

Suspect there will be a decline in South African tourists visiting be'sA's, Brazil being a simpler option.

I'm on my way

OK all women in BA with a tight butt hole look out. Hotrod is on his way. If all goes well I should arrive on 4/12....Eha.

Finally

Will be in BsAs in April 9 thru April 29. Look foward to meeting with memores of AP. Will need some advice from any who will share their experiences.

OldManPlus1.

March 19-29 BA trip

Will be making my 1st trip down to BA on the 19th March for 10 days. Spent the last 2 wks traveling a few cities in Brazil after working there for a project for a month. Taking the opportunity of being so close to finally check out Argentina for a reasonably priced ticket. If any other members are going to be around these dates and want to grab some drinks and scope out the girls send me a message.

Rather be Kicked in the Nads !

Quote Originally Posted by HotRod11  [View Original Post]
    My plans, my reservation, my everything was to leave USA and arrive BA on Mar 13. That all changed when in a drunken stupor I fell in my bathroom and cracked three ribs. To every one else I say I slipped on a wet floor But to you guys I admit it was in a moment of self induced weakness. Keep up the great reporting.
    I would rather be kicked in the balls with steel toed high heels than receive broken ribs!

Man, that is Pain without Gain!

Best of Luck!

Can't even breathe much less fuck on a dime!

TL.

Soon back in town

I'll be back in Buenos Aires from next Wednesday, 19th of March. Because of the very exagerated prices and the laws against privados it will be the next time for just this reason I think, time to say goodbye to Camilla and many of her ex-collegues. Let's see what's going to happen...

oops I hurt

My plans, my reservation, my everything was to leave USA and arrive BA on Mar 13. That all changed when in a drunken stupor I fell in my bathroom and cracked three ribs. To every one else I say I slipped on a wet floor But to you guys I admit it was in a moment of self induced weakness. Keep up the great reporting.

Will Be back in BA

I'll be back in BA the week of March 24th. Hope to connect with some of the board members for a few beers. And get a reading on the Chica score board.

Labrador.

all set to go

I am on my way to BA I have my airline reservations and my apartment set up. I will arrive Mar 13 for two weeks. Hopefully there will be a party at the big guys residence during that time. I would like to meet the contributors to this site...

Regards HR.

I will be in town 3-5 March.

Happy to treat anyone to a dinner or two. Would love to pick up a few tips or tricks from an expert!

Will be in Codoba and Buenos Aires for the first three weeks in April. Besides American dollars, what are some everyday American goods that are in demand by people in Argentina? I am looking to load up my suitcases and offset the plane ticket with a little hustling.

Hotrod On The Move

The hotrod is back in BA checking in on 3/13 for at least 2 weeks. The weather were I'm from sux. I found an apartment that I like but its not available until 3/13. I was in BA just a few weeks ago and now I know I should of stayed. I hope there is a party at the big guys place while I am there. I will keep an eye out. Looking forward to a steak that I can carve with a fork...see you soon.

HR10.

+ Submit Report
Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations