Thread: General Travel Plan Announcements

+ Submit Report
Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Judd + Moore in BA July 5th. July 20th

To the old timers, look forward to seeing you. To the newbies, look forward to meeting you. Let's be prepared to play!

Late,

Judd.

Short timer

I'm leaving on Friday and have only had the opportunity to meet TL and Stranger.

Anybody going to be out and about tonight?

Don B.

Colonia, Uruguay

I am going to Colonia, Tuesday morning and coming back that afternoon. If anyone would like to come along, I would welcome the company. Please send me a PM with your email address and / or telephone number.

Tres3.

Hey T!

Quote Originally Posted by Tmontana  [View Original Post]
    Anyone shooting girls in bias these days for adult films hit me up. I'm buying scenes and setting up shooting more.

In congresso.
    Been shooting girls for a while! Taking video and pictures too! Ja ja!

Call me! I know your Dome! Perfect for shoots!

TL.

Tmontana back in town

Anyone shooting girls in bias these days for adult films hit me up. I'm buying scenes and setting up shooting more.

In congresso.

I'm coming back to buenos aires

I'll be there June 10-July 7 ... Who is in town? I'm coming solo.

Quote Originally Posted by SailorMike  [View Original Post]
    Anything going on tonight? I know Fridays aren't a great night for chicas, but you do what you can...
    Easy Itinerary:

Excedra. From about 11 pm until 12:45 am. Depends.

Newport. From about 1 am until 3 am or runaway!

Hook. From about 2:20 am onward through the night. 5 am Runaway! With or without a Chica.

Catto's. Since it's next door to Hook you can poke your head in there.

Or fuck off all of the above and call a "Certified Satisfier" from this board and save yourself a bunch of time and money and Bullshit!

Try:

Hello Kitty.

Mia 2.

Sabrina.

Etc, etc.

Have Fun,

TL.

Carmela! Goddess from Excedra!

Anything going on tonight? I know Fridays aren't a great night for chicas, but you do what you can...

Maybe a Few?

Quote Originally Posted by Don B  [View Original Post]
    TL, How many octogenarians? I hope it is still working this year.

Don HD.
    Maybe a few but some that are very close!

I hope the weather gets better and If you'd like I can meet you around 11 p.

TL.

Exedra

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    There will be quite a few older Gringos! Usually!

If I'm up for it I'll walk over but remember that not much happens before 11 pm.

Tourismo Dalman is where I suggested in a PM I think . Directly next door to La Mad . Glad it worked out for you !

I only got 9 on Wednesday and I asked 6 different people ! Dalman was closed on wed. ( Holidays or Sun. Too) and closes early but always worth a shot due to it's prox to X .

Hope it's not raining although the outdoor tables have awnings and it's the place to be.

Have Fun,

TL.
    TL, How many octogenarians? I hope it is still working this year.

Don B.

Welcome to BA!

As might be expected my flight on TAM was an hour late arriving but the upside was that at that time there was not much international traffic. I cleared immigration, customs and got my suit case in about 15 minutes, that may not be a record but it sure was my best time by a longshot. By the time I got to my apartment and checked in all of the changers on Florida had called it a day so I had to wait until today to change dollars, got 9.3 for 500 at Turisimo Dalman. I couldn't log onto AP, when I tried it said thank you for logging on but I actually wasn't logged on so I reregistered as user Don HD. My ancient body is sore from the long flight so I probably just look in at Café Orleans in the afternoon and Exedra tonight, only 3 blocks from my apartment. If any of the AP members are there I'll be the oldest gringo in the place.

Don HD (ex Don B)
    There will be quite a few older Gringos! Usually!

If I'm up for it I'll walk over but remember that not much happens before 11 pm.

Tourismo Dalman is where I suggested in a PM I think . Directly next door to La Mad . Glad it worked out for you !

I only got 9 on Wednesday and I asked 6 different people ! Dalman was closed on wed. ( Holidays or Sun. Too) and closes early but always worth a shot due to it's prox to X .

Hope it's not raining although the outdoor tables have awnings and it's the place to be.

Have Fun,

TL.

Arrived

I should arrive at my apartment about 8:00 PM Thursday. Probably will limit my first night activities to Excedra as it is only three blocks away.

Don B.
    As might be expected my flight on TAM was an hour late arriving but the upside was that at that time there was not much international traffic. I cleared immigration, customs and got my suit case in about 15 minutes, that may not be a record but it sure was my best time by a longshot. By the time I got to my apartment and checked in all of the changers on Florida had called it a day so I had to wait until today to change dollars, got 9.3 for 500 at Turisimo Dalman. I couldn't log onto AP, when I tried it said thank you for logging on but I actually wasn't logged on so I reregistered as user Don HD. My ancient body is sore from the long flight so I probably just look in at Café Orleans in the afternoon and Exedra tonight, only 3 blocks from my apartment. If any of the AP members are there I'll be the oldest gringo in the place.

Arrival

I should arrive at my apartment about 8:00 PM Thursday. Probably will limit my first night activities to Excedra as it is only three blocks away.

Don B.

I don't travel as much as I used to

But I always found the best line to get into was whatever one had a young guy working next to a pretty girl. I'm serious about this, they would always be more focused on slinging chamuyo at the mina than looking at my bags.

I've also found that at customs one simply can't be too yankee or too stupid. "No hablo espanolo signore.

I haven't gone through in a long time so this may no longer apply.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

I come in and out of Ezeiza a couple of times a week. Yes, they have become very strict. Its also depends on the line. If the line is very long, you can be lucky and pass through.

The other day, I was alone passing through with a tiny trolley bag. And they inspected it as they saw a safety hand torch in my bag. And when the line is very long, they don't seem to care although the torch is in my bag every time.

Overall, I still feel Ezeiza customs are more linient thant customs of some other Latam countries.

Posting Limitations