Thread: General Hotel Reports

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Meet her at reception

When I stayed at the Diplomat, I texted my chica setting up a time to meet.
    Google translate helps if you do not have much Spanish.

Quote Originally Posted by Droplet  [View Original Post]
    I'm staying there now.

Haven't tried yet to bring a chica back to hotel. Its the weekend. Will try on Monday.

If I call a chica to come to the hotel, how will this work? Can she get past the reception on her own and come to my room? Or do I need to go and meet her at the bottom? My spanish is nada.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    Just remember to get a room in the back. It is a very noisy neighborhood.

I know you can bring a chica to this hotel.

http://www.hoteldiplomatbuenosaires.com/
    I'm staying there now.

Haven't tried yet to bring a chica back to hotel. Its the weekend. Will try on Monday.

If I call a chica to come to the hotel, how will this work? Can she get past the reception on her own and come to my room? Or do I need to go and meet her at the bottom? My spanish is nada.

Rooms

Just remember to get a room in the back. It is a very noisy neighborhood.

I know you can bring a chica to this hotel.

http://www.hoteldiplomatbuenosaires.com/

Looking at Hotel Maipo.

Do you need to book a double room if you want to bring back a chica to your room? Or is a single room ok?

Thanks,

Looking at Hotel Maipo.

Do you need to book a double room if you want to bring back a chica to your room? Or is a single room ok?

Thanks,
    Ask the hotel.

Need to book a double room if intend to bring Chica inside?

Looking at Hotel Maipo.

Thanks,

10-15 minutes to Recoleta by taxi

You can walk there in about 45 minutes or less from the hotel.

I don't know if the hotel is chica friendly, but I would suggest a cheaper hotel might easier to bring in a chica.

What do you think is the main tourist attractions?

The whole city is a tourist attraction to me.

Quote Originally Posted by MorirSorando  [View Original Post]
    The NH Buenos Aires Tango Hotel is it chic friendly? And also how far is this location by taxi to Recoleta? I was thinking of staying here since it's near the main tourist attractions. Since I will be Buenos Aires for 4 days and 3 nights I think it is better I stay at a hotel, what are thoughts vets to BA?

NH Buenos Aires Tango

The NH Buenos Aires Tango Hotel is it chic friendly? And also how far is this location by taxi to Rocoleta? I was thinking of staying here since it's near the main tourist attractions. Since I will be Buenos Aires for 4 days and 3 nights I think it is better I stay at a hotel, what are thoughts vets to BA?

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    What was the skinny with that article?

I withdraw my recomendation

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    Hotel Las Naciones http://www.hotellasnaciones.com.ar/htm/esp_contacto.php.

They have a suite on the 24 floor that goes for about 400 bucks for the week and there are probably 20 chicks working in the hotel. The suite is tiny but it has a great view. All of Red Hot's chicks work in this hotel. She would probably stream them up to you if you stayed there.

If you were asking about one "up north" sorry but I can't help you there.
    An era comes to a close.

http://parabuenosaires.com/mas-de-50...-prostitucion/

Regente Palace Hotel

I don't know how I missed the hotel when I made the list.

It is too rich for me.

Regente Palace Hotel, Suipacha 964 at M.T. Alvear. Rates: US$121-135. Tel: +54 11 4328-6800. http://www.regente.com/es/index.html.

Quote Originally Posted by Member#3320  [View Original Post]
    I came across this hotel last night where my guests were staying.'.

I was astounded to note that its right next to 'hook'.

Regente Palace Hotel.

Suipacha 964.

First time visitors in BA looking to monger in bARS.. This should be a option!

Quote Originally Posted by Joeydude  [View Original Post]
    Another question, should I insist, or ask if I can pay cash when I get there? I am thinking they might like that and it would benefit me.
    You can offer to pay in dollars but most likely they will give you the official rate. If so pay in Pesos. If you pay with a CC you will take it up the shorts at 8.5 to 1.

Regente Palace Hotel

I came across this hotel last night where my guests were staying.'.

I was astounded to note that its right next to 'hook'.

Regente Palace Hotel.

Suipacha 964.

First time visitors in BA looking to monger in bARS.. This should be a option!

Quote Originally Posted by Joeydude  [View Original Post]
    Yea, thanks guys. I do like the idea of the girls being at las naciones, and the hotel looks decent, on the website anyway. Be nice not get mugged, I can stay right here in nyc for that.
    Another question, should I insist, or ask if I can pay cash when I get there? I am thinking they might like that and it would benefit me.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe23  [View Original Post]
    Aspen Suites and Embajador might be worth considering. I'm not sure about Gran Hotel and Dolmen. Forget the rest unless you want to be mugged near your hotel.
    Las Naciones recommended by DR is not bad if you're thinking of having fun with the girls. Many of them are already there! Just my comments. You're the one to decide.
    Yea, thanks guys. I do like the idea of the girls being at las naciones, and the hotel looks decent, on the website anyway. Be nice not get mugged, I can stay right here in nyc for that.

Oh, yeah, avoid the Lancaster. Way, way overpriced.

Posting Limitations