Thread: General Hotel Reports

+ Submit Report
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Loi Suite Recoletta

I highly recommend Loi Suite Recoletta. Beautifully decorated, service is good and the DVD player is a nice touch for those who like to set the environment to fit one's own taste. At a steep price of about US$250 a night. Chica friendly, as long she does not look too slutty.

For a longer stay, better rent an appartment like Jackson's. More privacy and more control. Especially sound control.

Emperador

I've stayed there once and was not impressed, but you're 4-6 blocks of the privados of Retiro and Micro Centro. If you walk towards Patio Bullrich you'll pass a few very good restaurants on the road parallel to Libertador (Posadas I think) If you're on a corporate expense account, ask them to put you in the Loisuites Recoleta the next time. Enjoy.

Hotel Emperador

This is my first time in BA, I am arriving on Jan. 7th I will be staying at the Hotel Emperador with a group of people. Is this Hotel in a decent area? Is there some good places to go close to here to find some high quality chicas?

Hi,

I am a newbie here, I did not see Sofitel hotel on Arroyo in this thread here. So I guess I would write one. I chose this hotel because my company is paying my bill to have fun in Buenos Aires for 4 days and I am all about hotel points with Mecure hotel group.

Chica from Madahos came in with me. Of course, she had changed her clothes to jeans and was wearing a jacket right before exiting Madahos. We walked right past doorman and secret service type security guy with ear phone thing.

She then walked to the hotel reception and presented her national ID to the reception. Hotel made a copy of it and gave her ID back. I had to sign the registration paper. We then proceeded up to my room afterward. You need hotel card to access the elevator going up. But no need coming down. She just left the room by herself after we finished.

In a nutshell, I had no issue at Sofitel on Thursday night. Because chica changed to street clothes rather than wearing short mini-skirt with boob hanging out, I would think it made a whole lot difference on entrance to the hotel. Sofitel is definitely overpriced. If I was here on my own dime, I would totally go with apartment like in Ukraine (anyone knows Ukraine forums? And many people's recommendation here.

Apartment

Jackson.

I like your idea of an Apartment.

Though I am staying for only 4 days it seems like a better place to hang out.

I am currently waiting for my schedule to firm up and then I can check availability. Right now it is available.

Thanks.

Gerente

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Legal Tender,

I would like to suggest that you also consider renting one of my apartments:

www.apartmentsinba.com

Thanks,

Jackson

Hotels are good for short stays, maybe 1-4 days. But for longer stays, fully furnished and serviced apartments are the way to go.

For $ 100 a day, you won't be able to find a nice, large hotel room in Buenos Aires. But for the same price you can get a fully furnished apartment in a modern building in a good neighborhood. Plus, you will have the added benefit of getting twice the space.

If you are interested, check out my website.

http://www.RentingBA.com

Or send me a PM.

Regards,

BM.

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Legal Tender
    I'm coming to BA for 10 days in early February, and bringing my own company. Anyone want to take the time to recommend a hotel? I don't really want to spend over $100 per night, and especially appreciate a great lobby. Of course would like to be in a good and safe location - typical normal tourist stuff.
    You can't buy a decient hotel room anymore for a $100 per night.

Tomamso is right rent a furnished apartment, you'll find something nice for that price. And you can buy extra maid service if you want.

Exon

Recommend you get one of the apts for rent here on the forum.

Jackson, BM can help you out.

Bringing My Own

I'm coming to BA for 10 days in early February, and bringing my own company. Anyone want to take the time to recommend a hotel? I don't really want to spend over $100 per night, and especially appreciate a great lobby. Of course would like to be in a good and safe location - typical normal tourist stuff.

Hotel Colon and Hotel Gran King

Anybody know anything about these hotels? I will be staying at both in the coming weeks and would like to know if they are girl friendly. Thanks.

Sheraton San Martin

Quote Originally Posted by Jake 277
    Coming into town on Sunday. Currently sending emails to Roxanne to arrange some fun. I am assuming that they are Chica friendly? Also is ther ever any action at the bars in the hotels?

Thanks.

-Jake
    Check out this thread on this hotel:

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...ead.php?t=2518

AFAIK, BA hotels normally do not have working girls in the lobbies looking for clients.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake 277
    Coming into town on Sunday. Currently sending emails to Roxanne to arrange some fun. I am assuming that they are Chica friendly? Also is ther ever any action at the bars in the hotels?

Thanks.

-Jake
    Be careful in assuming, many times these hotela make the rules as they go along, the employess have a hell of a time seeing outsider have a good time spending money in their country while they are at work.

This is mostly jealousy and envy by employees, they sometimes will give you a hard time and try to overcharge for bring up a guest.

Try to get a solid confrimation as to what the rules are. Argentines are notorious for making up stories, such as " el jerente dice que no se puede", Meaning the boss said this and the boss said that.

Good luck

Sheraton San Martin

Thanks.

Jake

Dazzler Tritone - Any info?

Does anyone have any recent info regarding how chica-friendly the Dazzler Tritone is? I'm staying there for a few nights next week. ($93.39 including tax from Orbitz. Com)

Thanks.

+ Submit Report
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations