Thread: 2005 Photo Gallery

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

Cool Happy New Year 2006!

Happy New Year to all.

Met this chica in mid 2005. She was in Germidos under name Clarita.

Has anyone seen her lately anywhere? If you do, please PM me.

Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails clarita-wsg.JPG‎  

Hi JC ~ I thought these were pretty good photos and that the BA guys would enjoy seeing some real bunda for a change.

You might get kicked off yourself for flaming in the photo section (technically flaming is restricted to the Reports Section) ~ could lead to the dreaded "sprawl"

Suerte, Veterano.

PS ~ Druuna is from Monte Carlo and the other two (actually they are three different garotas) are from L'Uomo, pictures were taken Dec. 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Moore
    JC these fotos are much better than no fotos, no?
    Well, of course, but the whole idea is to look in the Argentina photo forums for Argentina chicas (or ones nailed in Argentina) It's like guys who post Thai girls in the Costa Rica forum. Or restaurant reviews in the streetwalker forum, it just leads to "sprawl". Shrug.

Great pics Veterano! Now that is Brazilian ass and I love jacking it. Whats great about the Argentinas is that tons of them have that ass and they are also generally quite beautiful, but I'm always jacking their asses much more than their faces so who really cares. Jackass.

Where did you get these girls? Is Barbarella's still good? I havent been up to Rio for about 3 years and I'm thinking about heading up there in January for a few days. Your pics just made me almost click the purchase button on expedia.com.

Thanks!

PS JC these fotos are much better than no fotos, no?

I think the photo forum here is for chicas from Argentina, or that you've seen in Argentina. Perhaps you're trying to get kicked off this forum as well?

Druuna

Glad you liked it ~ Here is one more of Druuna and her friend.

Don't see much of this type of action in BA, so desfruta! I have been kicked off the ISG Rio Board, but at least the guys on the BA board poje ver!

Veterano
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5A151AE2-DDD4-A809-402A87289FE8115B.jpg‎  

That's What I'm Talking About!

Looks like Druuna's ass is capable of man-handling even the most experienced monger?

Well done my friend, keep 'em coming

Rio Shot

Here is a bunda for you (her name is "Druuna")

I would post this on the Rio Board, but, regrettably, I have been BANNED (but I am still allowed to post here apparently)

Boa Suerte,

Veterano
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 562C03E7-C7FF-EBB0-83B9B945522B23E6.jpg‎  

Judd gets my vote for ArgPriv. Com MVP

Man, you've got the magic eye, what an ass on that portena!

More Pics

Trasera Buena "y" Rotunda!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ba edit 1.jpg‎   ba edit 2.jpg‎   ba edit27.jpg‎   ba edit 7.jpg‎   ba edit 8.jpg‎  

ba edit 9.jpg‎   ba edit 13.jpg‎   ba edit 14.jpg‎  
    Last edited by Judd; 12-16-05 at 01:50. Reason: f-ing software!

Quote Originally Posted by Manotje
    Is there anybody with experience with this Girl. On Platynum she her name is Maby.

http://www.ayelenlove.com.ar/
    Better late than never -- 3 months later you get an answer. I saw her in Mexico City about 3 weeks ago and can't say enough good things about her. I spend the evening vomiting and she still treats me like a king (see Mexico City discussion on ISG.info for more details.) She won't be in Argentina until around March or April.

Judd's photos

Wow, what a place to judge. If I want to know the commandments, I'll read the Bible. If the girls find out, that's on Judd. Meantime, they're the best damn photos on the whole site unless you dig the Moroccan guy's stuff, which I do.

Dinero

Guys,

There is a chance here, a possibility that perhaps we have monger for so long that we forgot that prostitution is an ilegal activity. It is here in the States and it is in Argentina, despite all the cafes, clubs, and venues facilitating the selling and buying of human dignity. I do not videotape encounters, but I do not judge anyone for doing so. Prostitution is a dirty business, that is why we cover our faces in pictures and chicas keep it a secret from their families.

If a chica finds herself in the internet or wherever, hey! Don't go around asking where and who took what. Prostitution is the business they have chosen! and it is a dirty business. Do they show respect asking for 300 pesos or 200 dollars, clearly trying to rip off a monger?

When a monger discovers a wallet or any other item missing after a session, or an STD after paying for sex. Do we ask if it is fair? Do we ask where and who? We don't because this is the hobby we've chosen!

DWC

Sportsman

Hey you got back there pretty quickly after being there in Sept. Too bad I couldn't be there as well.

Hope you had fun!

Great photos and a cute chica. Perhaps I will see you in March or April on my next trip. It was good to see you last Sept.

Suerte,

Stowe

Keep the pics coming Judd!

"I subscribe to Playboy for the editorials. No, really I do"

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations