Thread: 2005 Photo Gallery

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    Friends, Knuckhead recently returned home from your land of plenty. Now experiencing a severe case of sex prison blues, he can think of no better way to shake these but to post his photos for the collective good. As always, these are ALL the photos I have (as in, I have no more!).

My "welcome" chica was the former Alexa of Area-VIP, whom I had seen two trips earlier. She has since gone private, and gone are her highly "phtoshop'ed" pictures on that site. Surely, if you find her interesting, a telephone call to sister Roxana can secure her arrival for you for a 200 Pesos donation to her college fund.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CIMG0026.JPG‎  

BA in December

Great ass and a nice GFE experience in December.

BY the way as this is my first photo posting I have had to post as a reply because I have not found the "new report" area that the guidelines describe? Can you advise how I post a new one. I have a few more so will add those later.

Carlton
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC00570 BA Jeans Dec04 66.jpg‎   DSC00572 BA Jeans 1 Dec04 68.jpg‎  

Denys from Platynum

Good body, a 'give' to skin, CBJ but BBBJ negotiable for future sessions, DFK, DATY & servicio completo status unknown. Kind of weird face. 150p/1h. Wanted 150 for another hour and would not negotiate.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-denys backside.JPG‎  

Nice Pics!

I heard Potassium is good for replenishing electrolytes. Insertion thru the pussy must be the quickest method.

Here's some pics from a pro I was with a few years back. One of the best experiences I've had with an internet chica. She's apparently working somewhere in Spain. Pics are grainy from the low light.

Late,

Judd
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ivett 55.jpg‎   chicaA8.jpg‎   chicaA3.jpg‎   Ivett 69.jpg‎   Ivett 46.jpg‎  

My Duo

pics from the Susana/Crisitna action of 11/04 trip taken fom my video.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-DSC00078.JPG‎   mini-DSC00079.JPG‎   mini-DSC00081.JPG‎   mini-DSC00082.JPG‎   mini-DSC00083.JPG‎  

Wow

Just wanted to comment on the great photos you guys post on this board!! Especially guys like Judd, Captn Dave, and Punter 127.

I need to learn the techniques Judd and Punter use to photograph!

You guys are totally blessed with the beautiful ladies you have down there. I am in Orange County California and it's so dry here.

Please keep doing what you guys are doing! And stay safe!

You da man!!

Samurai

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Thread Starter.

Posting Limitations