Thread: 2005 Photo Gallery

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    It's a business arrangement Lowlife. Err. I mean Lowlight. The spirit of the arrangment is sex for money. Not secret video to be posted on the Internet without consent.

Better than taking Judd's picture and posting it all over the place. Wouldn't it be interesting if the girls were told they were being taped and shown a printout of the posts. That way next time Judd calls them, they can exact their own form of, shall we say - "compensation" for past deeds done. I'd like to film THAT!

And then again. Who knows. Maybe they just won't care. In whih case I'm disappointed there won't be a "Kill Bill (or Judd) III". Too bad.

Respect

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlight
    Everyone on this site is paying women for sex. Don't give me this respect and higher moral ground crap. The way you talk about these women, there is no respect involved. So like Judd put it, Blow me.
    I respect these women for the service they provide. Anybody who has met me knows this to be true. I could care less if Judd films his play secretly or not for his own use. As in these photos obscuring their identity wasn't hard. Posting them without doing so and without the chicas permission is just wrong. How about this, next time somebody meets him for beers take a few photos and post them.

As far as the blowjob, while I don't judge you for wanting to have sex with men you will have to look elsewhere Judd.

Exactly

Everyone on this site is paying women for sex. Don't give me this respect and higher moral ground crap. The way you talk about these women, there is no respect involved. So like Judd put it, Blow me.

I'd like to respond If I could. You know what, Never mind.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bbbj30.jpg‎   bbbj31.jpg‎   bbbj32.jpg‎   bbbj33.jpg‎   bbbj34.jpg‎  

Last edited by Judd; 12-08-05 at 05:37. Reason: I made my point

Retired Member

Angry The Fucker's Sicko Daddy

Notice all the tatto's.

How much brains does that take

Private stash

Quote Originally Posted by One Tree Hill
    Hmmm. A sicko because he want to have a vid of himself having a great time? I hardly classify that as sick. As he said the vids were for him only. If thats true then I have no problem with it.

Personally I find it quite amusing that guys who travel all over the world, SEVERAL times per year to have sex with 2-3 girls a day, 20 or 30 years their junior, will try and assert their moral superiority over other like minded individuals. Bu then again, I am just an open minded and non judgmental individual.

BTW - where are the attacks on Judd? That sick mother fucker does the same thing!
    I'm with OTH, while taping people without their consent is scetchy. If it's only for ones amusment back in sex prison BFD. Judd on the other hand is posting his shit. Notice how He never shows his face only their faces?

Quote Originally Posted by Easy Go
    Can I still think of myself as morally superior if I secretly wish that the chicas involved found out and had roughed him up?
    Sure, but remember that would be his probelm, not yours.

Quote Originally Posted by One Tree Hill
    Hmmm. A sicko because he want to have a vid of himself having a great time? I hardly classify that as sick. As he said the vids were for him only. If thats true then I have no problem with it.

Personally I find it quite amusing that guys who travel all over the world, SEVERAL times per year to have sex with 2-3 girls a day, 20 or 30 years their junior, will try and assert their moral superiority over other like minded individuals. Bu then again, I am just an open minded and non judgmental individual.

BTW - where are the attacks on Judd? That sick mother fucker does the same thing!
    Can I still think of myself as morally superior if I secretly wish that the chicas involved found out and had roughed him up?

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    Easy Go.

The Guy's Just A "SICKO", there lots of em around.

Was nice meeting You.

Exon

Agreed

Exon and Easy Go.

I also agree that videoing chicas without their knowledge is despicable. That sort of thing indicates a lack of respect toward the ladies.

Perhaps lowlife is a better handle.

Suerte,

Stowe

Retired Member

Easy Go.

The Guy's Just A "SICKO", there lots of em around.

Was nice meeting You.

Exon

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlight
    When I was in BS AS during the last week in October I tried getting girls to let me videotape. Over the phone they would say no or were not sure. SOmething I tried and worked was I left my video camera on the night stand pointing towards the bed. Before the girls came in I turned it on. No light or noise. If they said something about it I would say it is not on. If they want I can put it in the closet, or somewhere else. WIth 4 different girls they all said no thats ok leave it alone. I proceeded to get all 4 on tape. Unfortunately I used a camera with videocassestte not digital. I know many people have problems with what I did but, I keep it for myself. For those who want give it try. I put some music on so that any sound from the camera would be blocked. I got SOL from 1707 Santa Fe on tape. Along with mary from platynum and Emilie from platynum but she actually let me video tape the 2 sessions. Pictures in photo gallery of her.
    Secret video taping is despicable. Way beyond unethical. Not to mention dangerous as hell if the chica finds out. Street justice is not uncommon in most of the world including Argentina. If the chica was really pissed, you'll be lucky to get away with just a beating by a few street punks. You are stupid to do it and even more stupid to mention it in any public forum.

using a video camera

When I was in BS AS during the last week in October I tried getting girls to let me videotape. Over the phone they would say no or were not sure. Something I tried and worked was I left my video camera on the night stand pointing towards the bed. Before the girls came in I turned it on. No light or noise. If they said something about it I would say it is not on. If they want I can put it in the closet, or somewhere else. WIth 4 different girls they all said no thats ok leave it alone. I proceeded to get all 4 on tape. Unfortunately I used a camera with videocassestte not digital. I know many people have problems with what I did but, I keep it for myself. For those who want give it try. I put some music on so that any sound from the camera would be blocked. I got SOL from 1707 Santa Fe on tape. Along with Mary from Platynum and Emilie from Platynum but she actually let me video tape the 2 sessions. Pictures in photo gallery of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Judd
    I'll leave you with a big breasted momma from Peru. She let herself go a little this past year compared to when I first met her. She still looks good and hasn't gone past the point of no return. BTW, I was looking rather "healthy" at that time as well.
    Ah, how I love the Maria Luisa bedspread.

Back to dirty up the board a little.

Coupe 66,

On the subject of big breasted chicas. Haven't been with any of the chicas you mentioned. Looking at their pics, they seem to be a little full figured for my taste. There's definitely a fine line you walk with the big chested chicas. I met Valeria in person, and she's a load! I called up Zofia from Platynum. Another mega mammary chica who looked somewhat thin. She wanted 200p plus cab. Couldn't pull the trigger as 150p was my designated max for internet chicas on this trip.

Ada from Platynum also wanted 200p but wanted me to meet her somewhere in the microcenter. F-that. I don't meet chicas. I'm not going out of my way to get service especially at 200p. The 200p was quoted to Moore who speaks perfect Spanish. I'm sure if it was my broken ass spanish talking it would have been 300p. Couldn't get a hold of Candy (really wanted to get introduced to her rack) from Gemidos.

Spoke with Cristhina a busty blonde from Platynum. Start talking with her, and she asks if I'm American. Oh Boy. She starts speaking English and quotes 200p at her place. I was actually surprised it wasn't higher. There's usually a direct correlation between the amount of English a chica speaks and the quality of service you get. I guess it would be considered and inverse correlation (Dickhead, correct me if I'm wrong. The more English she speaks, the shittier the service. I didn't like my odds or the price and said no thanks.

Anyways, Luciana was the only big busted chica I was able to bang from my list of 5. Wish I had more time and a little mo money.

I'll leave you with a big breasted momma from Peru. She let herself go a little this past year compared to when I first met her. She still looks good and hasn't gone past the point of no return. BTW, I was looking rather "healthy" at that time as well.

Judd
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cas edit1.jpg‎   Cas edit4.jpg‎   Cas edit 8.jpg‎  
    Last edited by Judd; 12-05-05 at 07:15. Reason: spelling

Posting Limitations