Thread: Clubs and Boliches - General Info

+ Submit Report
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Hook

Got a report from a friend that the coppers were at Hook last night after 2AM.

FYI, Sens is closed for what that's worth.

Looks like last roundup.

Recoletas

Are there any clubs in recoletas open ... Was there Wednesday and everywhere was shut...

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond69  [View Original Post]
    It's just about over for BA now. There are hardly any boliches left. How long before they close them all...days...weeks....I suspect at the rate it is going it's more days than weeks.
    This is true. But with the elections coming, if the FPV loses control.... All should be back to normal by Christmas!! By the way, now is the time for those of you having trouble with your DNI's and other paper work, they are bending over backwards to accommodate you!

Enjoy it when you can

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    She told me they got shut down because they didn't have a posted evacuation plan and would be reopening soon.
    It's just about over for BA now. There are hardly any boliches left. How long before they close them all...days...weeks....I suspect at the rate it is going it's more days than weeks.

I talked to Moni

Quote Originally Posted by ElPerro  [View Original Post]
    977 Marcelo T, Monica's place, was closed last night and closed one night earlier this week when I walked by there. Not sure what's up.
    She told me they got shut down because they didn't have a posted evacuation plan and would be reopening soon.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Another ?

977 Marcelo T, Monica's place, was closed last night and closed one night earlier this week when I walked by there. Not sure what's up.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossMan  [View Original Post]
    Maybe BA should go to the Red Light District model like you find in Mexico or Singapore.
    The idea is not bad. But some one would have to organize and regulate the district. Meaning increased pricing due to pay offs, graft, bribes etc. This is Argentina after all.

A modest proposal

Maybe BA should go to the Red Light District model like you find in Mexico or Singapore.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    The more those suck ass overpriced clubs get shut down, and the more nasty, dingy privados get shut down, the more argentinean and paraguayan women will be selling pussy on Craigslist and in their own apartments. Selling pussy out of your own apartment is not illegal, no matter how much KFC (I call her that instead of CFK because her neck wattle reminds me of poultry) wishes that it were. Now, don't get me wrong: I love nasty, dingy privados but I am adjusting to nice, clean apartments stocked with paraguayans operating as independent entrepreneurs. Catto's was my favorite club, except for the golden days of Oro, but I don't miss it one bit.

Prostitution will never be stamped out in Latin America. Crtez and Pizarro made sure of that!
    I like your way of thinking DH, making lemonade out of lemons!!!

Hook - The Last Big Thing

Quote Originally Posted by RobBarone  [View Original Post]
    So you guys are telling me that Hook now is the next big thing?

I want to know...i am getting there to BA on june 17th.
    Hook is probably the last big thing the way things are going. I doubt it will still be open when you arrive June. The boliches are being shut down almost on a weekly basis at the moment.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JamesBond69 For This Post:

Hook?

So you guys are telling me that Hook now is the next big thing?

I want to know...i am getting there to BA on june 17th.

The more those suck ass overpriced clubs get shut down, and the more nasty, dingy privados get shut down, the more argentinean and paraguayan women will be selling pussy on Craigslist and in their own apartments. Selling pussy out of your own apartment is not illegal, no matter how much KFC (I call her that instead of CFK because her neck wattle reminds me of poultry) wishes that it were. Now, don't get me wrong: I love nasty, dingy privados but I am adjusting to nice, clean apartments stocked with paraguayans operating as independent entrepreneurs. Catto's was my favorite club, except for the golden days of Oro, but I don't miss it one bit.

Prostitution will never be stamped out in Latin America. Córtez and Pizarro made sure of that!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dickhead For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    I think that those were the Gendarmeria and not the Metro Police .

Recoleta will be surrounded by Shitty food and an expensive mall.

TL.
    I was told it was the Metro coppers but it does sound like the work of the Gendarmeria.

As for Recoleta it will go the way of so many bland and generally useless tourist spots worldwide. As you say, overpriced food, a pathetic mall and a fucking cemetery.

Gendarmeria

Quote Originally Posted by ElPerro  [View Original Post]
    Word has it that the Metropolitan cops were out in force last night in Recoleta. Reportedly closed NewPort, Pagana and the Greek place near where Toreto used to be. I don't know if this is a temporary closing or something else. Either way, the writing seems to be on the wall for the boliches in Recoleta.
    I think that those were the Gendarmeria and not the Metro Police.

Hoods, masks, machineguns, battering rams and camo!

They use those guys to try to limit the corruptional types like the neighboring Police Chief or his staff during city-wide hooker hunts.

Less corruption.

Nobody above, next to or across the street from Hook that has enough power or money to care about Hook.

Recoleta will be surrounded by Shitty food and an expensive mall.

TL.

La Alameda

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond69  [View Original Post]
    Another disturbng development is with the private apartment flyers. They use to have addresses on them but now only telephone numbers and there are allot fewer of them.

Also lately I have seen people systematically removing them. At first it was a woman with an angry look on her face and I figured it was some crazed feminist, a modern day Carey Nation who walked into bars before prohibition with an axe and smashed all the liquor bottles but the next day I saw a man doing the same thing and another the day after that.

This all with the police closing of the boliches and high end apartments...

Connect the dots. It seems part of an bigger agenda, by whom and why i don't know, but an agenda nevertheless. I hope this doesn't lead eventually to women in Buenos Aires having to cover up, even wear a veil in public like in Saudi Arabia - that's a monger's worst nightmare:-)
    Somebody posted this link two or three years ago.

https://laalameda.wordpress.com/2012...el-cacerolazo/

Posting Limitations