Thread: Clubs and Boliches - General Info

+ Submit Report
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Talking

You just reminded me of a interesting fact.

This chica got so into taking fotos that she asked me how to set the camera timer and she was running back and forth taking fotos of both of us together as well as many of herself. Maybe 40 in total.

How does it work when she took the fotos herself?

Then again who cares

Yoosin

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter
    The private photo gallery is a crock. I got access to it last year at El Alamo on the public computer. Someone stayed logged in.

I was just going to check my e-mail and when I sat down it was open to the gallery. Your damn right I browsed.

There is absolutely nothing that is connected to the internet that is "secure". Most barriers are overcome by social engineering, not brute force hacking.
    You're correct, nothing is 100% secure including your computer or camera, they could have been stolen or hacked as well. So a chica really can't prove that the person who took the photos is the person who posted them.

The other point is that even though it can be hacked the private photo gallery is not intended to be public.

The private photo gallery is a crock. I got access to it last year at El Alamo on the public computer. Someone stayed logged in.

I was just going to check my e-mail and when I sat down it was open to the gallery. Your damn right I browsed.

There is absolutely nothing that is connected to the internet that is "secure". Most barriers are overcome by social engineering, not brute force hacking.

Quote Originally Posted by MCSE
    1- technically you have no proof of her approval unless she signed a document.

2- she charged you more to do private photos, not for publishing the photos over the www
    That would be her word against yours, and it would be obvious that she had posed for the photos.

While I agree with your point of view, which is just common sense, technically it's a different issue. It's a matter of privacy, what if the girl takes pictures of you and she upload the files on a public website?
    Remember the Private Photo Gallery is not a public website it's "Private", you yourself said it is “double password protected,” it ’s for members only. She would also have to prove you posted the photos, now you and I both know the security of Private Photo Gallery could be violated, but so could my computer or camera, so anyone could have posted the photos. Also remember this would also probably be an international situation.

Do you think posting photos is on the same underhanded level as luring a chica into a modeling session, with illusions of possible fame and fortune, when your real motivation is not modeling but to have sex with her?

Believe it or not some people think anytime you have sex with a chica under false pretense it constitutes rape.

At least the chicas in these photos knew what they were getting into.

Quote Originally Posted by Punter 127
    Not true we normally negotiate services and time, so if she agrees to have photos taken it becomes one of the services and part of the deal, and some chicas even negotiate for more money for photos.
    Not my aim to start an endless conversation in here, but:

1- Technically you have no proof of her approval unless she signed a document.

2- She charged you more to do private photos, not for publishing the photos over the internet.

I 'm not stupid enough to allow a chica to take nude photos of me.
    Most of the chicas don't have a wide-angle lens anyway.

Thanks for the responses.

Frankly I was / am not concerned about threats regarding legal action across international borders. She did agree to fotos as part of negotiations and made no stipulations regarding how I use them.

There was absolutely nothing vular or risque regarding those particular fotos. In fact the post was complementary and could have led to more business for her.

Figured if she does not want the compliments posted then F &% K her, simply respected her wishes and remove the fotos / post. Thanks for taking care of that Jackson.

One thing for sure, I won't be hooking up with this be*T & H upon my retunr to Argentina. There is way to many available to deal with any kind of drama.

Yoosin

She is getting paid for sex and opening her legs, she is not getting paid for modelling.
    Not true we normally negotiate services and time, so if she agrees to have photos taken it becomes one of the services and part of the deal, and some chicas even negotiate for more money for photos.

While I agree with your point of view, which is just common sense, technically it's a different issue. It's a matter of privacy, what if the girl takes pictures of you and she upload the files on a public website?
    Two points here, one I have never allowed nude photos to be taken of me while I was being paid for my time. And two I ’m not stupid enough to allow a chica to take nude photos of me. If I were that stupid, I suspect they would show up on the internet, or be used in some kind of blackmail attempt.

I think it's a both sides privacy matter, again, I'm on the monger's side, and the creation of the private photo gallery only made just a few members to post with a certain frequency, one reason it's double password protected, and today in the internet a normal person has to manage too many different passwords (email, ebay, paypal, argentina private, etc) Another one to remember seems to be too much, or is there another reason I can't see?
    I was only pointing out why the private photo gallery was created, I was not promoting or defending it. However having chicas confront guys about photos on the forum certainly isn ’t going to encourage the posting of photos. I witnessed a chica confront a guy about this one night at Exedra and it wasn ’t pretty.

Even the private photo gallery is not safe. The power of the snatch can pry most door open in weak minded fools. Sort of like Obi-Wan in Star Wars.

If a chica poses for photos without restriction and especially if she is being paid by the hour, I think she is giving implied permission and she has no bi*tch coming, imho.
    She is getting paid for sex and opening her legs, she is not getting paid for modelling.

There may be a moral issue with posting the photos without her explicit permission. But anybody who poses for nude photos in today 's world and thinks they won 't turn up on the internet is just plain stupid!

I think it's a both sides privacy matter, again, I'm on the monger's side, and the creation of the private photo gallery only made just a few members to post with a certain frequency, one reason it's double password protected, and today in the internet a normal person has to manage too many different passwords (email, ebay, paypal, argentina private, etc) Another one to remember seems to be too much, or is there another reason I can't see?

Thumbs down This is like Deja Vu All Over Again

Quote Originally Posted by Yoosin
    I recently received a message from one of the chicas from Newport. Really pissed off that I posted pictures and a description of the services. She has made threats of taking legal action. What actions are available to them?

How are these girls seeing the posts? Are they logging on to the site? Is someone showing them the site?

At her request I have asked the post be removed. How will we ever share good honest info about services rendered if this continues?

Yoosin
    This just keeps happening, if you go back and RTFF you will see this why the Private Photo Gallery was created. Many of us have been the victim of this same bullshit.

If a chica poses for photos without restriction and especially if she is being paid by the hour, I think she is giving implied permission and she has no bi*tch coming, imho.

There may be a moral issue with posting the photos without her explicit permission. But anybody who poses for nude photos in today ’s world and thinks they won ’t turn up on the internet is just plain stupid!

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoosin
    I recently received a message from one of the chicas from Newport. Really pissed off that I posted pictures and a description of the services. She has made threats of taking legal action. What actions are available to them?

How are these girls seeing the posts? Are they logging on to the site? Is someone showing them the site?

At her request I have asked the post be removed. How will we ever share good honest info about services rendered if this continues?

Yoosin
    Greetings everyone,

I get these sort of threats several times a year, including separate written complaints delivered by certified mail from Irina and Ms. Sole.

My response is always the same: Sue me.

I don't even know what legal rights are involved here, but I do know enough to know that a dirt-poor, uneducated puta, usually here illegally, doesn't have the financial, education or social resources to pose a credible threat to me.

Thanks,

Jackson

Do you live here? If you don't I seriously doubt there is any legal action she could take.

Look at the Pam & Tommy Lee video, or Verne Troyer.

Seriously though I have seen ArgentinaPrivate bumper stickers about here and there over town its not rocket science that they catch on.

Hi Yoosin,

Since your post was removed, I cannot read your review.

But. A question. Did you ask her if if was OK to post the picture?

I feel that she is a hooker. So any written review of her is her problem. It is part of her job. But her picture is another story.

If she performs well. She wants you to post, so she can get more business.

If she is a *****, that's what reporting on any forum is about. So that others can learn. And I thank you for that information.

In Amsterdam and the German FKK scene, some girls I know frequently read the forums, so it is advisable not to give too much private information.

In both these places, photos are usually not allowed, so that is not an issue there.

Best Regards.

Smuler

Girls viewing our posts

Yoosin

Posting Limitations