Thread: Clubs and Boliches - General Info

+ Submit Report
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

& quot;cheat, cheat for rates?

First time in BA this week. This forum has been more then helpful. Going thru all the threads but nothing really concrete on rates for clubs / coffee / massages.

Can anyone respons with a quick summary;

Clubs, hi-lo end.

-hourly.

-all night.

Coffee Shops.

-hourly.

-all night.

Masssages.

-hourly range.

THANKS!

A little off topic here - but the hardest Spanish words to understand are English words that the locals use. I'll be at the kiosk, for example, and someone next to me will ask for kihmheelpoks and I have no idea what they’re saying. Ah, now I see it being exchanged, Camel Box.

Once I remember, awhile back, setting up a meeting over the phone with a girl at the club "Mint". It took at least 5 times for me to understand what she was saying. And I had heard of the place before.

And by the way guys, please be nice to me. I’m really embarrassed about my SolidGold fuckup, posted for all to see. My Spanish is pretty good and sol and gol are 2 valid words which also rhyme. Not the catchiest name for a whoarehouse but it doesn’t sound unfathomable either. If I spoke little Spanish I probably would have asked for a spelling, assuming I could manage asking a question like that.

Spanglish

That is indeed funny!

While In Cartagena, the Taxistas couldn't understand "McDonalds"

"No entiendes Hamberguesas-McDonalds?

I speak spanish, but with out luck a Colombian who spoke english was able to translate to spanglish.

Hence: Mcdonna! Sound almost like Madonna.

I laughed my ass off!

That's funny. I went there a couple of times. The first time I went the taxi driver kept saying the name to me and for the life of me I could not understand what he was saying.

Second time was a bust but the first one I pulled out a very nice girl who I would repeat with. But couldn't find her next time I came to BA.

My honest mistake for not recognizing "Sol y Gol" as Solid Gold. Ive known this whoare for several month and I guess "Sun and Goal" sounded like a valid name. Feel free to crucify me.

Too funny. I thought Moore was being sarcastic and trolling. Sol y Gol = Solid Gold when a Spanish speaking person is saying it, for sure. "B" and "d" and "v" have hard sounds when they come at the beginning of a word or phrase, after vowels, or after consonants "m" and "n" but soft sounds with an open mouth in any other position, hence Sol eed golth.

Yes, I bet its Solid Gold. That is how it sounded over the phone from a portena with lots of background noise. Any ending consonants never come out right - five sounds like fai. SoleeGolll.

Fuck, I heard that place sucks balls, but will try anyway. Probably already been there multiple times but don't remember. Can you fuck onsite?

Envidia is a farm club for the big leagues, I like to find the winners before they become largecaps.

Ha ha ha ha ha!

Porteno pronunciation of "Solid Gold" will indeed sound like "Sol y Gol".

Maybe the correct name is Solid Gold, this night club is on Azcuenaga near Madahos.

Good luck.

Regards

Has anyone been to a place called "Sol y Gol" on Vicente Lopez and Azcuenaga? I just learned that a few of my preferred chicas from Envidia have supposedly relocated there. How is it? Do they have their own rooms or is it takeout only like many places in that zone?

I generally prefer to plug the girls onsite. Thats also a much better setup when you feel like coming back down from the fuckrooms for 2nds or 3rds with different chicas. Also, the only times I can remember having attitude/behavior/personality/service/other swing problems with chicas was after bringing them to my apartment.

Im sure I'll check it out in a few days but would appreciate any comments beforehand.

Thanks,

Moore

Just to clarify the prior post: Monday usually is a busy night. Sunday is the one that's pretty dead.

Business picks up on Monday, reaching a peak on Thursday night. Then, beginning on Friday, things go downhill, reaching bottom on Sunday night.

The cycle then repeats.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz Doc
    Are the clubs open on Sunday and Monday? We are getting in on a Sunday.
    Yes. Slow night, but they are generally open.

Question about Sunday

Are the clubs open on Sunday and Monday? We are getting in on a Sunday.

Wink

Thomrn,

Be sure to scan Member / Roxanne chica recommendations. I took into account the info obtained from this forum, used Roxanne to book my appointments, and as a result, did not have a single bad experience.

Go with the flow, and have a great time! It will be hard not to.

Wrldtraveller

Wrldtraveler:

Thank you for your thoughtful reply. Having been to those same watering holes in Asia, Central America and Europe I had just noticed that the drinks were the price you might have to pay in Manhattan or Paris. You are absolutely right about the premium elsewhere. The Blue Marlin in San Jose, Costa Rica charges an extra dollar for a beer but also hits you up for 10$ to bring your lady up to the room.

Also, given the economic situation in Argentina, they have to hit you up where they can. In the end, your appraisal of the quality. Ie bang for the buck so to speak. Is what I was looking for and will hopefully find out in a few weeks.

Posting Limitations