Thread: Clubs and Boliches - General Info

+ Submit Report
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Adding to the previous post, boliches should also pay bribes to the Police and support expensive security protection. That costs a big chunk of money.

Remember what happened to Playwoman when the owner wanted to replace the staff, among which was the security personnel. It used to be one of the most important boliches in Recoleta and now, they are out of business.

Andres

Lightbulb

Thomrn,

These establishments are providing a warm (or cold depending on the season) place where you can go to view and select a woman to fulfill your desires. They are giving you something that you cannot get in a "normal" eating / drinking establishment, where the same drinks are priced considerably less. I feel it is perfectly reasonable to be charged a premium for this. It is ok to feel that the premium is too steep, but not that a premium exists.

I travelled to most of the mongering destinations around the world, and haven't found one where every party involved in allowing us to partake in our hobby did not get their piece of the pie. Whether it is bar fines in Asia, or registration fees at the hotels we stay in, you simply have to pay the piper.

Buenos Aires has, in my opinion, the best combination of quality and price around, and at the end of the day, despite the expensive chica drinks, represents an amazing value.

Wrldtraveller

I was wondering the thinking and the business behind charging so much for drinks at all the clubs. I do understand that bars / clubs everywhere make their money on booze but I don't know if there is an equivalent elsewhere in the world for such high priced drinks.

Would someone kindly explain?

Thanks in advance

Rip Off

It is or used to be called "Imagine" and should be avoided at all costs.

Rip off

Be careful at the club next to Exedra Cafe'.

I stopped with my 2 friends only to look inside. My stupid friends asked 1 drinks and called 2 drinks for ladies. The staff gave us a pricelist with 20p for our drinks and 30 for the girl - at the and they asked 120p each for 3 drinks with a "new" pricelist. I didn't call any drinks and they asked me 120 p for 1 glass of water they offered me and 2 lady-drinks that I didn't call!

I didn't want to pay but a 120kg man stopped us at the exit.

I prefer not write more about it (but I'm good enough in boxing)

Don't' go to this club!

I don't remeber the name.

Hi HotSame,

The name is Imagine.

If you had reviewed my Clubs and Bloiches list, you would have observed that this club is marked with a red X, which would have been your indication to avoid it.

Thanks,

Jackson

Exedra vs Club

Quote Originally Posted by Sconjo Usa
    I can't see paying 20 and 30 pesos for drinks and more. Just to talk to a chica. I go to Excdra or Orleans. The girls are just as good lookin and you don't have to put up with getting screwed on drinks. Someone told me once that there is no difference, ass is ass,

Sconjo USA
    Drinks are overpriced in Exedra too and I found all the "chicas" here over 35 -

Range from 4 to 6 - Maybe not lucky but I tried several time.

Girls ask 150 pesos, probably can agree for 100p.

The only advantage here I think is that you can talk with a girl without looking the watch. Not possible in privados or very difficult in a club (the ladys ask drink, drink, drink.

Girls in Boots

Quote Originally Posted by OslersVoice
    Something like this?
    Hello Osler. Yes exactly but perhaps girls with those thigh high ones!

Max

clubs

I can't see paying 20 and 30 pesos for drinks and more. Just to talk to a chica. I go to Excdra or Orleans. The girls are just as good lookin and you don't have to put up with getting screwed on drinks. Someone told me once that there is no difference, ass is ass,

Sconjo USA

Quote Originally Posted by Maxuk
    hi Everyone.

This site is so good! Makes my trip to Argentina at the end of November so easy. All the information one needds to know is right here.

I have just one question. I am into girls with boots - thigh high boots and leather / Pvc skirts / dresses / catsuits. The question is which are the best clubs in the centre for girls who wear this sort of gear.

Thnx in ddvance.

Max
    Something like this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails StandingBoots-web400BW.jpg‎  

Girls with Boots

Hi Everyone.

This site is so good! Makes my trip to Argentina at the end of November so easy. All the information one needds to know is right here.

I have just one question. I am into girls with boots - thigh high boots and leather / Pvc skirts / dresses / catsuits. The question is which are the best clubs in the centre for girls who wear this sort of gear.

Thnx in ddvance.

Max

Retired Member

Its Been Closed For Years

Request for Information

(I know this post off-topic, but I don't know where else to put it)

I have long wanted to visit the private apartment at 2254 French, around the corner from ArtSuites, but have never had the required phone number. Does anyone have it? Please PM me. I am a well-behaved member of long standing with many visits to BA. Coming again in early December for a week.

I agree with your supposition. Your / our responsibility should be to get them from our hotel to their place of business. Commuting to and from their place of business to their homes defines their work commute, and is their responsibility.

Now, you can take that rational position and forget about it. That's just not the way it works in chica land. Most could get to Montevideo with the taxi fare they extract.

FT

Quote Originally Posted by ColdBeer
    150 pesos. Plus taxi fare.

CB
    What is taxi fare between Marriott and Cutty.1.80Ps?

Club Tour

I did the Gringo Tourist Tour last night but stayed away from the Recoleta area for a change. I hit the local places near the Marriott (where I am staying)

I started at Jazz where I counted 26 girls at 11:30 PM, several quite nice and more coming in the door, but I was intent on seeing several places and comparing. So, I then hit Cutty Sark, Cattos and Ness in that order. Quite frankly, I was impressed with all 4 locations - plenty of girls, several who spoke English or at least basic English.

I ended up back at Cutty Sark because a girl there impressed me right off the bat when I had walked in earlier. An Italian / Argentine girl named Romina. Spoke very good English, did not hit me up for a drink, provided excellent information and NO high pressure sales. She is a classic spinner - petite, small tits, nice ass. Face is fare, and the attitude was outsanding.

Took her back to the Marriott for a 2 hour romp. Total GFE and she did wipe me out. 150 pesos. Plus taxi fare. She said she works only out of Cutty Sark. If you like this body style then I would recommend her. If you want a nice size pair of tits to play with, then she is not the one for you.

There were a number of other girls in each of the other locations that could have had me last night (I'm easy) but overall, I will go back to these clubs before I go to the Recoleta clubs again this trip.

Ness was the most active - Cutty Sark the quietest - I liked the layout in Cattos. Jazz was too much like a line-up.

Just thought I would throw in my gringo observations.

CB

Posting Limitations