Thread: Clubs and Boliches - General Info

+ Submit Report
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleWrangler  [View Original Post]
    Been to the place that's next to hook, I don't remember if the place have a name or not, anyway, hook is no longer operating.

The place I've been to is nice, a bar, many chicas, they don't have an admission charge, but a sparkling water cost 300P.

Chica drinks for the same 300P but if you want a sophisticated drink that cost more.

Chicas there are 4/5 average, an attractive morocha from Colombia was the only exception, paid 3.000 P for one hour, + taxi + hotel + drink + tip.

But all the charm died when we started.

FYI.
    That is one of the saddest fucking things I have ever read.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to El Perro For This Post:

Next to hook

Been to the place that's next to hook, I don't remember if the place have a name or not, anyway, hook is no longer operating.

The place I've been to is nice, a bar, many chicas, they don't have an admission charge, but a sparkling water cost 300P.

Chica drinks for the same 300P but if you want a sophisticated drink that cost more.

Chicas there are 4/5 average, an attractive morocha from Colombia was the only exception, paid 3.000 P for one hour, + taxi + hotel + drink + tip.

But all the charm died when we started.

FYI.

D'Lirio / Pagana

Vicente Lopez 2134. Cover: 150p. Tel: 4543-3894, cell: 15-5247-0565. Hours: 10 pm to __. http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...ub-in-Recoleta
    Old Dead Link: http://www.cenashow.com.ar/dlirio_flyer.html.
    Live Link: http://www.cenashow.com.ar/

A lot of the places on this Map are most likely gone.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?h...58.392562&z=18

Quote Originally Posted by Shamester  [View Original Post]
    A rich local told me this is a good place with nice Argentine and international chicas.

60 pesos entrance fee. Requires good negotiations to achieve as good rate.

Vicente Lopez 2134

A rich local told me this is a good place with nice Argentine and international chicas.

60 pesos entrance fee. Requires good negotiations to achieve as good rate.

Clubs open or not open...

Hey Guys .... Do we have any clubs or cafes reopened since a year ago? Exedra seems half shut... But newport and 977 up and running...

Hook but no hook

After years, I walked by Hook this morning (Hook = hooker - how unfortunate) but it was 1am and too early. But I am impressed with the girls! The place was full. The place has been renovate since I was here last.

Thank you Argentinaprivate for all the tips I found with your help over the years! If anything, you instill confidence and that's worth a lot!

I like the doorman - Justin. He is so typical and good humoured. He says all the closed joints are because of the elections. After Sunday it will be better.

Inside, the gogo girls were dancing 4 or more at all times. And quite attractive. I'll try a dancer next time - are they more expensive? There must have been 25 girls and 15 guys. I noticed some older women wanting to enter. But they were turned back. How sad. LOL.

The drinks at 250? My gin-tonic was the strongest, the driest! I offered her to take a sip. She did but it was too strong, she said. Her drink was also 250 but it was probably ice tea. Liz wanted 2000 for one hour. I wanted 2000 for 3 hours. I have trouble eating a good meal in 1 hour, why would I do 1h with a GOOD ho.

So I left solo. It helps to carry only as much cash as you are willing to spend. And I was not robbed. (like at Madahos a while back).

I will go back soon! I will report on on-line dating as an alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxuk  [View Original Post]
    Is that good news or bad news...

Are any of the clubs in Recoleta open bar new port that is....
    Anyone out this week ... Will be arriving Thursday...

I am supposing it won't be a trawl of establishments just the singular...

M.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    I was walking by Catto's the other night and a cleaning crew was going in. Last week they put one of those metal cages on the front of Ness and the clauserado is off the door. I don't know if any of this means anything but it's news.
    Is that good news or bad news...

Are any of the clubs in Recoleta open bar new port that is....

Catto and Ness

Good to hear that there are some places open such that my week in BA may be, at least, adventurous lol... Personally I find Ex okay, it is Hook I find a bit disappointing... But NewPort seems reasonable.

Max.
    I was walking by Catto's the other night and a cleaning crew was going in. Last week they put one of those metal cages on the front of Ness and the clauserado is off the door. I don't know if any of this means anything but it's news.

Bars and the like...

Quote Originally Posted by UsualSuspect33  [View Original Post]
    Just spent about 7 days in BA, and here are my observations:

1. Hook - Thankfully and surprisingly still open. I like this place. I like that you can see the women's bodies because they walk around and (some) dance. It was quiet on Monday/Tuesday nights, but guess I got lucky and I always found at least one very attractive provider, and I'm pretty picky. Aside from the drinks, the providers are relatively affordable. As is always the case, YMMV.

2. Newport - Definitely still open and gets pretty crowded after midnight. Mostly older, somewhat broken-down women so quality is a problem here. I spoke to a few ex-Blacks super-pro's, trying to charge $300 USD and wouldn't budge so I said "no, thank you." I did find a wonderful Brasilera here one night.

3. D'lerio - I stopped by this place on three different occasions. One time, there were a pair of working girls here, but otherwise nothing happening at this location. I spoke to the doorman, and he said that "upstairs" isn't really happening anymore.

4. Excedra - This is a brightly lit coffeeshop in the Microcenter near Hook that gets occupied by older working girls after midnight. This place did not appeal to me, as the women were older, and just sat around at tables so you couldn't really see their bodies. This was not a favorable environment for me, so I didn't spend much time at Excedra.

5. Cocodrillo - Went by here at about 1am, and just a legitimate restaurant at that time. The doormen said the upstairs situation isn't really happening anymore. There is a "disco" that starts late (i.e. 2-3am) but I didn't come back to evaluate.

I walked by Hippopotamus a few times and it is definitely closed.
    Good to hear that there are some places open such that my week in BA may be, at least, adventurous lol... Personally I find Ex okay, it is Hook I find a bit disappointing... But NewPort seems reasonable.

Max.

Situation update

Just spent about 7 days in BA, and here are my observations:

1. Hook - Thankfully and surprisingly still open. I like this place. I like that you can see the women's bodies because they walk around and (some) dance. It was quiet on Monday/Tuesday nights, but guess I got lucky and I always found at least one very attractive provider, and I'm pretty picky. Aside from the drinks, the providers are relatively affordable. As is always the case, YMMV.

2. Newport - Definitely still open and gets pretty crowded after midnight. Mostly older, somewhat broken-down women so quality is a problem here. I spoke to a few ex-Blacks super-pro's, trying to charge $300 USD and wouldn't budge so I said "no, thank you." I did find a wonderful Brasilera here one night.

3. D'lerio - I stopped by this place on three different occasions. One time, there were a pair of working girls here, but otherwise nothing happening at this location. I spoke to the doorman, and he said that "upstairs" isn't really happening anymore.

4. Excedra - This is a brightly lit coffeeshop in the Microcenter near Hook that gets occupied by older working girls after midnight. This place did not appeal to me, as the women were older, and just sat around at tables so you couldn't really see their bodies. This was not a favorable environment for me, so I didn't spend much time at Excedra.

5. Cocodrillo - Went by here at about 1am, and just a legitimate restaurant at that time. The doormen said the upstairs situation isn't really happening anymore. There is a "disco" that starts late (i.e. 2-3am) but I didn't come back to evaluate.

I walked by Hippopotamus a few times and it is definitely closed.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UsualSuspect33 For This Post:

The Latest News

Quote Originally Posted by ElPerro  [View Original Post]
    Exedra is open. Last I walked by Orleans it was closed but that was weeks ago. I heard Periplo was closed but I don't know for sure. Mia's definitely closed.
    Hook-Full House on Friday Night. Sent 1 of the 5 Boys on My Tour home with the Unmentionable 10. Price unpublished but he liked her.

X- Full House on Friday Night. New Meat. A LOT of new Dark Meat. Must have stowed away on the ferry from Orleans to X.

Sent Client number 2 home with the best looking and best built Dom. Camila , very nice personality.

Periplo - More than Closed. Uniformed and armed policewoman guarding the red taped doors .

Ness - Red Taped doors.

Catto's - Owner's decision to close for now.

977 - Red Taped . Makes me sad .Cool Owners . Not a rip-off.

Newport- Full House Friday Night . Sent 2 of the Boys home with ex-Black girls. It get's GREAT now.

2 Super Pro ex-Black workers around 4am agreed to 1200.00 each so I left my friends in what I assumed were capable hands and worked my way home.

Hell, 4 out of 5 of the Boys got lucky.Or so I thought.

Once the Super-Pros arrived at my Boy's Rumpus Room $1200.00 became $2000.00 . Damn inflation in this country is bad but from Newport to Palermo it jumped through the roof.

My Hat is off to these fellow Hobbyist! They Threw the Super Pros out of the apartment at 5am in an unknown or foreign neighborhood and did not even give them cab fare! Yeah Baby!

Saturday Night is alright for fighting but not for hooking.

Hook- Dead Girls Walking.

X- Old Folks Home.

Newport- I swear I heard a mouse fart.

Greek Rip-Off Bar - The Boys made a mistake and went there on there own. Bad Idea. $900.00 tab for a Mystery drink that nobody ordered.

Stavros? Use to be Hella's maybe? No girls and force fed drink tabs or your ass is grass. AVOID!

Sunday - had to have a few girls flown in by helicopter for some home delivery. Was not easy.

Long and event filled Tour with lessons learned by new and even well experienced Mongers.

Thanks Boys !

TL.

PS- 2 older dike like women entered Hook on Friday night that I assumed were lezzie clients .Nope, just city shut down inspectors.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

I am assuming that Cafe Exedra and Orleans are open?

So no Pepilo?

What about Mia's?
    Exedra is open. Last I walked by Orleans it was closed but that was weeks ago. I heard Periplo was closed but I don't know for sure. Mia's definitely closed.

Clubs

Quote Originally Posted by ElPerro  [View Original Post]
    Only Hook and New Port are open in the usual stomping ground. Cocodrillo a little farther away.
    I am assuming that Cafe Exedra and Orleans are open?

So no Pepilo?

What about Mia's?

Hi Guys.

Visited BA I'm May at the hiatus in terms of clubs being closed, even cafe orleans was shut. So my question is what clubs are open or will be open when I return in the next 4-6 weeks. Seems that Hook and New Port are open, but what about the other clubs in Recoletas?

All info gratefully received.

M.
    Only Hook and New Port are open in the usual stomping ground. Cocodrillo a little farther away.

Posting Limitations