Thread: Clubs and Boliches - General Info

+ Submit Report
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Vitrea, great post. BTW, I heard Clock is only open on certain nights. Which nights I have no idea.

You were at Cocodrilo too early, though I haven't been in years. 2-3AM is supposed to be the starting time and later is better.

Friday night

A very interesting night. I will post the summary in General section and if you think it helps, I can put specific info in the respective clubs.

NE: At 11:30 I hit Nuvevo Estillo. Taxi is 85 pesos from the cemetery area. Entrance is 200. That buys you any drink you want and I chose a Vodka tonic, which was stiff. There were more girls then guys. No one spoke a lick of English, which is fine by me and I am starting to prefer it.

Watched a couple of pole dancers. First one was a hot blonde but she has silicone. That is a no go for me. Dancers here are working girls as well. A local guy picked her up and took her to the motel next door and she was back in 15 minutes. He he.

I chatted up Gaby, a cute flaca, Blanca from Paraguay. She is all natural. Said she is 25 but my guess is more. She was a good conversationalist, cute face and great smile. She said it was 900 peso for 30 minutes and double that for 1 hr. Motel is 150 and it has a shower, condom etc. I really did not want to do 30 min and I thought 1950was too much for onsite. Also, it was my first stop so I passed. Bought her a 100 peso coca cola and left.

BTW, the club called for a taxi.

Crocodrillo: My first time here. This place is biazrre or I was here on a wrong day. Lots of TS and TVs and most looked like men. Luckily there was no cover and I bailed out of there after I used their toilet. I was in there for full 7 minutes. If I missed something, please tell me.

Hook: arrived at 12:45. More girls than men. The selection was average but I thought it was better than NE (IMHO). 250 for a well drink and 300 for "top shelf". I prefer to drink to actual alcohol over gasoline so I splurged and went for "absolute", which in my opinion is not top shelf....but I digress.

Chatted with a Paraguayan cutie. She wanted 2000 for 1 hr but quickly came down to 1600. She did insist that I use a motel around the corner. That was a deal breaker for me. Why would I choose a site unseen possible fleabag motel when I have a swanky pad in Ricoletta? She did not get why it was that important for me. She also tried to talk me into a threesome. Her friend was cute but as much as I dig threesomes, I don't do it with girls I don't know. Anyway, I passed and left.

The hilarious taxista was still out there and I asked him to take me to Stravos.

Stravos: I went there only because I read a report that it is one of the few that is still open. It is a small room and as soon as you walk in, you can see most of of the girls and potential patrons. There were may be 5 girls and the door lady said, 500 pesos. I thought I miss heard her but no. I had a nice belly laugh and left.

Next stop was Clock in Puerto Madero. Guess what? Clock was closed! WTF. That had to be the shortest lifespan for a club of any kind.

The taxi driver and I are buddies now and we were talking philosophy by now. He was determined that I score tonight. He took me around and we stopped at Ex. I had him wait and bought him a cup of coffee. We took in the scene while we chatted. Most there were hard core so I did not indulge.

He took me around and pointed to several street girls. I have never done that in my life. One was very cute in an elegant white coat so I was curious. I made him ask and she said 1500. I had no intention of picking anyone from the street and that inquiry was out of pure curiosity.

I went back to Hook. I scored big time and that is a story for another post. Luckily, they did not make me buy another drink.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vitrea For This Post:

Clock

Went to Clock at 01:00 to 02:00. Would suggest not getting there till 02:00 or later. They open at 23:00 and did not ask about closing time.

This place is only going to be operating for a few weeks until D'Lirio / Parana opens again according to the folks I know there. Sort of a stop gap.

It is run by the same people who had Hippo and D'Lirio/Parana. Same waitresses that worked at D'Lirio/Parana (D/P) and a mix of the doormen from Hippo and D/P.

Chicas were a mix from Hippo, New Port and D/P.

The music was so loud the base line vibrated through the couch I was sitting on so just be advised.

Lots of chicas by the time I left at 02:00 and it seems to be a bit like the old Black in format. Many girls would walk over to where i was sitting and dance a bit. If you made constant eye contact or gave one the nod she would come over and introduce herself. A lot of really nice looking chicas.

While there were a lot of Argie guys and some were ordering multiple bottles of cheap champagne I did not see a single hookup leave. The chicas appear to be hungry but I did not ask for prices.

Had a Glenfitich for $350 pesos which was less than Black the last time I was in and about what I remembered from D/P.

Chica drinks are the same price as our drinks.

Plenty of taxis outside when you finish. The driver I got asked why I had no chica and he used the meter unlike most club taxis.

Not a bad place if you are into the club scene.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Member #4112 For This Post:

Clock

Well I know the sign is there as I passed it on Monday while on my way to Osaka. Its in the same location another club use to be on Juana Manso between the Hilton on Macacha Guemes and Cecilla Grierson at the end of Juana Manso.

So who is going to take a hit for the team and see whats happening there?

I heard a rumor that a new boliche named Clock (Juana Manso 310) opened in Puerto Madero and is managed and staffed by former Hippopotamus personnel.

Imagination??

Is it just my imagination and wishful thinking, or has the number of new Chickas posting on the AP site coincided with the closure of the clubs?? Caveat Emptor!

Tres3.

Here's a crazy idea... Maybe Stavros/Hellas has a new business model and the chicas can't leave. You can buy them drinks and they might imply more is possible but it never happens. I could be totally wrong. They did totally renovate the place, it's much cleaner and more inviting now. And the last time I was there, they kept telling me the chica I knew from before (who I pulled and was great) was coming in but she never showed. This was on two occasions I stopped in. Second time I was even dumb enough to buy a 100 peso drink while I waited for her to come in, but she never showed... instead another chica chatted with me and tried to get me to buy her a drink. I think she said she couldn't discuss other costs until I bought her a drink. When I declined she immediately got up and left and I was totally ignored. So maybe a new business model is allowing them to remain open.

I wonder if the clubs outside of Centro and Recoleta will remain open... Maybe that's the ticket (not that I care too much).

Stavros

It seems the only boliche left open in the Microcenter/Recoleta areas is Stavros. The old Hella's just down from where Madahos once was. The bizarre thing is that Hella's was arguably the worst rip off get your butt kicked boliche around. But, still open. Go figure.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to El Perro For This Post:

Welcome back!

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger  [View Original Post]
    Went to Nuevo Estilo yesterday and it is still the same as before. Striptease show and tits in your face. About 20 girls, 10 I would consider extremely hot, 5 centerfold quality. Did not ask about prize. Tons of guys! I would think that it could be a god idea to go there and get the telephone number of the hottest once, if they close down.

Crocodillo was also open, same crowd as before quite a few nice girls, in my book it is now the only club worth visiting in town. Upstairs opened at 01:45.

Taxi driver claimed that Hippo has reopened at Porte Madero, I might check if it is true today.

Stranger.
    Welcome back hope to see you this trip.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevins For This Post:

4th of June 2015

Went to Nuevo Estilo yesterday and it is still the same as before. Striptease show and tits in your face. About 20 girls, 10 I would consider extremely hot, 5 centerfold quality. Did not ask about prize. Tons of guys! I would think that it could be a god idea to go there and get the telephone number of the hottest once, if they close down.

Crocodillo was also open, same crowd as before quite a few nice girls, in my book it is now the only club worth visiting in town. Upstairs opened at 01:45.

Taxi driver claimed that Hippo has reopened at Porte Madero, I might check if it is true today.

Stranger.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stranger For This Post:

Der Denunziant or what is behind all this¿¿¿

The biggest cities of first world found out, years or decades ago, that a profession, older and much more honest than the political one, never can be broke or avoided. In Hamburg, Frankfurt, Munich, Berlin, Zurich, Rome, Naples, Madrid... Aside of small robbers "the market" is controlled, save and in connection with the police, to guarantee security.

Security is important for a fluent turism. Security is important for a growing city. Security is important for having a life.

Each of those (and many other cities of this funny planet) tried out to break the running secret law. All failed.

Getting redlight in the underground will triplify or worse the "human trafic of female victims". Nobody will ever find out.

An open controlled redlight is the only way, the cookie gets crumbled.

If a pimp doesnt earn by pimping, he robs, kills, kidnappes, drugtrafics. (google up the experience in Zurich).

Gustavo Vera, the legislator, obviously behind all the attacks to "destroy the corrupt sex business", behind the denounces and closures of an open, save and controlled redlight-market, with 99% of girls who did the job THEY CHOOSE, TO DO TO GET THEIR MONEY is just a future ex-legislator.

Gustavo Vera got in the PASO 0,6% of the votes, which inhibits to get back on his gouvernement chair with Ps. 50.000.-/mth doing less than everybody around.

So he changes his profession, formerly he was teacher in public scools, then "politico" to be DENUNCIANTE PROFESIONAL. The "Juanito of Arc of Puenis Airless".

There is a saying in German from H. von Fallersleben;.

"Der groesste Lump im ganzen Land: das ist und bleibt der Denunziant." (google it up)

As I see every day in Constitucion: an encreasing rate of streetgirls, desperately offering their services.
    An encreasing rate of drugged streetwalkers of any gender offering...whatever you want.
    If that is, what "La Alameda" wanted...they achieved it.
    As I see every day in Palermo: an encreasing rate of streetgirls, desperately offering their legs for money.
    As I see every day in micocentro: an encreasing rate of streetgirls, desperately offering their bodies.
    As I see everyday en recoleta/Sta. Fe: an encreasing rate of streetgirls, desperately offering sex.
    As I see everyday in Once: an encreasing rate of drugged streetgirls, without eyes, offering whatever they have to offer.
    And as you may see everyday in www: en increasing, "hundreds of" funny, faked or real photoshoped tits and faces.

And as I see every day...the (future ex-) "politician" behind all this...desperately looking for a new job.

The human being is well able, to survive without a brain!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spassmusssein For This Post:

Apocalypse Now

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    So now there is just that place on San Martin, unless it's been closed already.

Will Nuevo Estillo fall? What about the Flores clubs?

I'd like to know if our resident bar expert el Alamo Palermo has heard any whisperings about why this is happening now.
    At this rate they'll be targeting street walkers and johns before long.

I haven't looked

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond69  [View Original Post]
    Have to hand it to Ness. They managed to survive a few days more after Hook got the axe.
    So now there is just that place on San Martin, unless it's been closed already.

Will Nuevo Estillo fall? What about the Flores clubs?

I'd like to know if our resident bar expert el Alamo Palermo has heard any whisperings about why this is happening now.

Ness RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Maxuk  [View Original Post]
    Ness has succumb to the dreaded stickers of doom...
    Have to hand it to Ness. They managed to survive a few days more after Hook got the axe.

+ Submit Report
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations