Thread: Clubs and Boliches - General Info

+ Submit Report
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

RIP Ness

Quote Originally Posted by ElPerro  [View Original Post]
    As Daddy pointed out the stripper pole is gone and no dancers now and no plans for them to return. A shame as some of the dancers there were hot and a reason to enter. Not much reason now.
    Ness has succumb to the dreaded stickers of doom...

Hey

Quote Originally Posted by Maxuk  [View Original Post]
    ... Has the dreaded red sign across the door as has P around the corner... I suggest odds have shortened considerably for Caf X to suffer the same fate..
    Give me a call or an email and we'll get together.

Don B.

Cafe o...

... Has the dreaded red sign across the door as has P around the corner... I suggest odds have shortened considerably for Café X to suffer the same fate..

Ness

As Daddy pointed out the stripper pole is gone and no dancers now and no plans for them to return. A shame as some of the dancers there were hot and a reason to enter. Not much reason now.

Exedra

See my post in the Exedra thread. More bad news.

Clarification and other signs and portents

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossMan  [View Original Post]
    I am not that uptight about her wanting to be a Hook girl. Where else could she make that kind of money working 7 hours a day 4 or 5 days a week? Her job was to get guys into that club. I think she was being honest with me. Esten and I were discussing in the back channel that this could get cheaper and change the dynamic. Potentially allow for an out-of-town trip? I like the girl. I hope she gets out before she gets used up.
    Clarification: I didn't express myself well. I was saying exactly what you're saying here. Before the closing of Hook she would not have been amenable to this at all. She answered dinner requests with "I make my money at the club." I think a lot of these girls are going to be getting a wake up call.

Signs and Portents: Stripper pole gone from Ness, which in itself isn't so bad except the unbelievably hot stripper that went with it is gone as well. The doorman said it's gone for good as is she. This made me cry just a little.

The fat manager at Exedra tonight was running around with a scared look on his face whenever chicks were standing around waiting for tables. They either had to sit down or he made them leave. He looked really fucking worried about it. There were TONS of NP chicks there.

I'm thinking one or two of the new chicks on Baires are from Newport, talk about a rude awakening. Guys will be reviewing them with their pictures so they can't hide as Jessica Rabbit has been discovering. http://www.soloindependientes.com/es...9-9989_901.htm.

As one of the decriers of the GPS that has run rampant in the clubs the last couple years I'm sorry, but it's not bugging me at all.

Denial is just a river in Egypt (or a selva in Kenya if you are dyslexic) and one thing I have always liked about the chicas here is they are not in too much denial about being hookers. They know they are going to have to work somewhere and I would not be surprised if streetwalkers start popping up like mushrooms in certain select areas in town. I did not do that many streetwalkers in the years I lived here, maybe 12 or 15 total, but I appreciated having the option. If I were living in el centro now, I might be hanging around on Tres Sargentos and Reconquista to test that theory. The other thing that might happen, that would also be good, would be they will start risking 30 or 40 pesos of their own capital to go to "regular" bars, order a drink, and try to troll discreetly. I really do have sympathy for those who enjoyed the clubs, but for a lot of mongers the whole closure thing could be a net positive.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dickhead For This Post:

Well that was fast.

Denial stage ended quickly. The Hook girl in question just wrote and said Hook will not reopen.

I just spent the afternoon with a former boliche gal. It's been 8 or nine years since she worked in a couple of the downtown clubs, and almost that long that she hasn't been a hooker at all (and no, I did not give her any money today, and yes, we had sex). I told her that all the boliches were being shut down and her first question was "Why?" Of course, I had no answer for that, but her second question was more apropos of what we've been discussing: "Where are all the chicas going to go?" My reply was, "The internet." She thought about that for quite a while (she is not the sharpest tool in the shed but has other virtues) and finally said, "They won't make near as much money, will they?"

Only time will tell but my guess is, no, they will not!
    Last edited by Dickhead; 05-27-15 at 22:20. Reason: Because periods do not follow question marks..

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    I just left Ness, no Hook chicas there, my money says that the internet will soon be exploding with new chicks. Wonder what will happen when they discover that 700 is the new 1700? And that the majority of 700 pesos chicks are offering trips around the world.

I also suspect that if you returned now, you wouldn't be so quick to hear that "I only work at Hook" again.

No pity.
    I am not that uptight about her wanting to be a Hook girl. Where else could she make that kind of money working 7 hours a day 4 or 5 days a week? Her job was to get guys into that club. I think she was being honest with me. Esten and I were discussing in the back channel that this could get cheaper and change the dynamic. Potentially allow for an out-of-town trip? I like the girl. I hope she gets out before she gets used up.

Believe It or Not....

Ness survives another night.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JamesBond69 For This Post:

Where Will They Go ?

Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    His "black book" will be the most coveted mongering resource in town !
    Thanks, but seriously; where are all these Blood Sucking, Past Their Prime , Probably should have worked in Radio Going to work ?

Some , a LOT , are accustomed to 30k a month or more .

Your gifts and Western Union payments.

Not you in particular E !

Where are they going to go ?

Internet?

Privados ?

Anbody's guess ?

TL.

Keep your eyes open online

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossMan  [View Original Post]
    She heard and is hoping that Hook will reopen in a week. Because all the boliches are closed she has no where to go. She writes in informal Spanish so this is the best I can infer using Google Translate.
    I just left Ness, no Hook chicas there, my money says that the internet will soon be exploding with new chicks. Wonder what will happen when they discover that 700 is the new 1700? And that the majority of 700 pesos chicks are offering trips around the world.

I also suspect that if you returned now, you wouldn't be so quick to hear that "I only work at Hook" again.

No pity.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

TL will become the David of BA

His "black book" will be the most coveted mongering resource in town !

Cafe o

Was in Cafe O earlier and it was dead. Indeed the usual offerings came in a straight out after talking to the bartender. Me thinks it's effectively closed.

M.

+ Submit Report
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations