Thread: Clubs and Boliches - General Info

+ Submit Report
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Next step

After the state destroys the free market, the state provides the service.

Will there now be state run brothels in Bs As?

Don B.

Right Up Your Alley !

Looks like you Boys are going to have to use a Guide's recommendations whether you want to or not at some time .

You don't have to call me .

If you are a quick visitor , a long timer or just another horny frog ; sooner or later you are going to have to build yourself a Harem !

I can deal with about 10 calls and PMs a day but after that It gets really boring !

It's going to pain you . I know .

Unless you are an old dear friend and or good client .

You Boys get 1st. Choice.

I can see it now ;

A LOT of "I'm really Sorry TL but I just kind of went along with the Horse-Shit that a few morons created but I never really meant it !

Can you help a Brother out Man ? No more BS ! I promise to kiss the ground you walk on .".

Just send me some names and numbers because the girls are out of Biz !

Are they ALL going to become street walkers ?

Will my "Office" overflow with cooze ?

All Dressed Up and No Where to Fuck !

I can see it now and so can you so don't blame me .

I'm just a lowly Tour Guide !

TL

Although we are entering a Buyer's Market the Argie Economics 101 just does not work that way !

No place to work !

No place to corner drunk clients ?

Better triple my rates then !

That's Argie Hooker 101 !

Denial is the first stage of grief

From my experience, it takes time to recalibrate after losing a job. In all probability, the boliche scene is over and the Hook girls are holding on to false hope. Look out, anger is also a stage.

I said it before and I'll say it again....

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossMan  [View Original Post]
    She heard and is hoping that Hook will reopen in a week.
    Hope springs eternal in the human vagina (and penis for that matter) Lots of hope all around but I doubt any of these boliches will reopen anytime soon - if at all.

How long has Black been closed? Six months? Madaos?

My friend from Hook emailed me

She heard and is hoping that Hook will reopen in a week. Because all the boliches are closed she has no where to go. She writes in informal Spanish so this is the best I can infer using Google Translate.

Miracle in Buenos Aires - Ness Stays Open - Against all Odds

Quote Originally Posted by ElPerro  [View Original Post]
    If it stays open through this week it will be a miracle. If it does it will be ironic that the lowest on the totem pole club was the only one to beat the odds. But extremely unlikely and the onslaught probably only took the long weekend off.
    It is amazing that Ness is still in business in the famous triangle, now reduced to a single site of sin. The atmosphere at Ness last night was grim, with about 20 somewhat older women staring hard at four men, possibly the only four potential boliche customers left in a city of 3 million. A small town in the American midwest now has more boliches than Buenos Aires.

Tonight is my last night in Buenos Aires. It was my fourth trip and I've been here four months this time.. How things have changed over that time.

Anyone know if Nuevo Estilo is still open. I was thinking that's where I will go tonight, as if there was much of a choice:-).

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond69  [View Original Post]
    For what it matters Ness is still open for business - as of 1:35 am on May 26th.
    If it stays open through this week it will be a miracle. If it does it will be ironic that the lowest on the totem pole club was the only one to beat the odds. But extremely unlikely and the onslaught probably only took the long weekend off.

Ness Is Stil Open

For what it matters Ness is still open for business - as of 1:35 am on May 26th.

I have a gay friend - well not a "close" friend and he told me that not a single gay boliche - and there are dozens - has been shut down, just almost all the straight ones. What's next - a ban on marriage between a man and a woman ?
    Not surprising. This anti-prostitution move seems to be part of the worldwide battle against the "scourge" of sex trafficking. Not that any of the hookers AP members have sampled here have ever been trafficked or anything of the sort. But that is immaterial to those leading the movement as they are intent on stamping out prostitution, no matter if the sex trafficking charges are legit or not.

Catering to the LGBT movement is one of the cornerstones of Argentina's tourism strategy. I seriously doubt if the gay clubs will be touched, even though same sex and tranny sex is widely available in many of the clubs themselves.

A hypocritical joke and infuriating. I could go on a rant about all of this as well as the abortion issue in Argentina but what the fuck.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to El Perro For This Post:

Revenge of the gays blitzkrieg

Periplo ?

Marcelo T Monica place ? I'm betting if not permanently shut it will be soon. Why wouldn't it be given the crackdown ?

Its a no holds barred blitzkrieg.
    I have a gay friend - well not a "close" friend and he told me that not a single gay boliche - and there are dozens - has been shut down, just almost all the straight ones. What's next - a ban on marriage between a man and a woman ?

How Much

Quote Originally Posted by Maxuk  [View Original Post]
    Was in Cafe X last night.

3 x 8-9s at least particularly a black haired girl in a white top. She said places, as in New Port, may open soon.

Max.
    How much was the girl in the white top asking for an hour?

Tres3.

More information

Was in Cafe X last night.

3 x 8-9s at least particularly a black haired girl in a white top. She said places, as in New Port, may open soon.

Max.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxuk  [View Original Post]
    Periplo was open Saturday bit not worth the effort.

Mia on Marcelo looks shut.

Any info on these places San Telmo.

M.
    I used to live on the same block as La Casa Blanca in San Telmo for three years. I stuck my head in there one time and that was it. This was when all the boliches were rolling so I had no reason to do more than look. Plus, I wasn't thrilled with my neighbors seeing me frequent the place. I'm going to take a look soon to see what's what but I'm not expecting much.

My guess is that it is a bit like a poor man's Ness.

I did venture into Sailor a few times and wasn't impressed. Some sketchy looking characters and nothing more than 4-5 level girls. Small, dark, and foreboding.

Periplo ?

Marcelo T Monica place ? I'm betting if not permanently shut it will be soon. Why wouldn't it be given the crackdown ?

La Casa Blanca in San Telmo, but only if you want to count that place.

I don't know if Sailor is still open in San Telmo, but again, not really worth counting even if it is.

Periplo was open Saturday bit not worth the effort.

Mia on Marcelo looks shut.

Any info on these places San Telmo.

M.

So what's left?

As of Saturday night just Nuevo Estilo and Ness? Is that it? Only two boliches in all of BA?
    Periplo ?

La Casa Blanca in San Telmo, but only if you want to count that place.

I don't know if Sailor is still open in San Telmo, but again, not really worth counting even if it is.

Posting Limitations