Thread: Medical Services

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Dental Implants

I posted a request for info on Dental Implants. Please refer to the thread
    Living in Argentina - Doctors and Dentists.

Thanks

Jackpot

Quote Originally Posted by JavMav
    Better yet, how about a silver-bullet anti-biotic for the road?

Mav'
    A single dose of 2000mg of azithromycin (available by mailorder) should clear up most bacterial-based infections. You are likely to get a tummy ache.

Any other doctors care to comment on this remedy?

Exclamation Safe Sex

Hey JavMav,

I am a doctor although I don't practice anymore- I recommend you read my recommendations for "post-sex cleanup" under member #2300 in the "safe sex" portion of worldsexguide.info. Unfortunately, there is no really effective antibiotic vs viruses like herpes and it won't help you if you have already caught a venereal disease. Your best bet is using protection and then using iodine to clean up your privates and listerine mouthwash after the act. Please note that iodine stains like crazy and you basically need to wash up all over again just to get it off of your body.

Frankly I would rather be dead than give up bbbj but I don't recommend daty with prostitutes.

Later,

Jaded md (aka member #2300, aka yoginisimian)

Chiropractors

Now that I am here. After the long flight from West Coast I need one. Does anyone know of one? Two years ago I was told by doctor here at the hospital that they don´t have any. They rather use drugs. Only works so much, does not fix the problem.

WT69

Silver Bullet

One silver bullet that has worked for me is after you get off in her go and piss the tubs clean. Been working for me since the 70s when a friend fucked the same girl as me but did not piss. He got the Clap.

WT69

Medical Services

I was thinking, after encounters with 25 women in 3 countries with origins in, say 10, during the last 90 days, maybe a trip to the doctor is in order?

Is there a private doctor/ urologist anyone recommends for screening downtown?

Better yet, how about a silver-bullet anti-biotic for the road?

Mav'

Posting Limitations