Thread: Mendoza 2480 (La Casita VIP)

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Judd

Brasilian experience

Went there a few weeks ago around 14. 00 hrs, (casitaVIP. Com. Ar). Nice entrance, was told to wait in one of the rooms. I was shown five Chicas. One was horrible, a few do-able, and few nice looking. Not to shout about, but certainly sexy and pretty (about 7).

Prices 150 ARS half hour. 200 hour.

I choose a Brasilian women (cannot remember her name) who despite being in her mid 30's still was good looking. The sex was OK, she was friendly enough, . She had the strange habit to chew a gum throughout our whole session. Which strangely I found it slightly more exciting! The room was OK, small with shutters very closed, and reasonably clean.

On the whole you get your money, s worth (bang for your bucks) , but you have get lucky as I suspect its popular with local men, considering the benefit / price, so sometimes you get nice Chicas sometimes not.

I read that recently it has been closed by the police due to sexual slavery, well it's open now,

But you can tell when a privado is open and looking for business, but the presence of small fliers advertising themselves in public phone booths, the closer you get to the privado the more you will see in the booths.

July 2011 field report. Told 5 girls working. 4 were free. From Mia, Morena and Himena. Morena was extremely doable.

Thumbs up from me

Madam is good. I went with Morena, who I think is Sophia on the website without all the makeup and hairstyling. Morena is just a sweet Paraguayita with a two-year old. Will not rock your world but I liked her fine. One block from the Juramento and Cabilido subway stop on Mendoza between Cabilido and Ciudad de La Paz. It is a casa so there is no floor number.

Price Update

Mendoza 2480, at Ciudad de la Paz, near Cabildo, (La Casita VIP). Chicas: 6-7. Prices: Conventional 150p 30 min. 200p hour, Completo 200p 30 min. 300p hour, +2p Condom. Tel: 4784-3494, 4786-6535. http://www.lacasitavip.com.ar/home.htm

Update

Prices: 120p 30 min. 180p hour, +2p Condom.

Rectification

Nicole from La Casita Vip is from Paraguay. My memory is not too good these days. Also, it looks like the pictures are too big, and have no patience to resize, so I'll let you go and check her out.

Nicole

My last night in BA, so I went to La Casita VIP. Good selection of girls, I was shown about 6-7 of them till I made my pick, Nicole. She was the one before the last. The last in line, Camila, spoke good English but she was not my type. Camila told me the price: 100/30 min and 150/1 hour plus 2p for the rubber. After seeing Nicole in line (a 9 out of 10 based on looks) I didn't feel like negotiating, so I paid for 30 min and waited for her in my room. Nicole is a 24 yo blonde from Argentina, be cups, no English skills, but very sweet appearance. She wanted to kiss me on my mouth, but I passed on that. The CBJ was very mechanical, she kept her panties and boots on during the first 5-10 minutes, and acted like she didn't want me to finger her. She even kept her boots on during the sex, which of course was a big turn on. I kept asking her to change positions, so she got tired in the end. I eventually came while taking her from the back, holding that hot ass.

Once I was done (about 25 min) she got dressed and got out of the room. But she came back to say good-bye, and also mentioned that for 200p you can have her in your hotel rooms. I couldn't resist the temptation and I took some pictures of her, take a look at the attachment.

One last word: thanks WT69 for the invaluable list.
    Last edited by Skepsis; 07-26-08 at 01:58. Reason: upload pic

Thumbs up Price Update

The thumb's up only means what we all hate to hear, the price. 120p the hour 80p the half hour. That is exactly double 18 months ago. Was in the hood and decided to do a little window shopping and price checking. Merchandise was all in the do able 5 to 6 catagory. Still a nice clean operation. Questionable if service justifies price.

Agostina 25

It's over a week and a half that I have been back in this wonderful city and decided it was time to hit an apartment.

I have been spending alot of time with my 21 year old penpal (I know I'm a dirty old man)

I normally frequent Santa Fe 1707, but after reading the board decided to try Mendoza 2480. Now the few on this board who know me, know that I can just about order myself a beer in Spanish, so when the lineup totals 1 chica I'm a little disappointed, she was nice but I do like a choice.

Then I'm told 1 hour 100 peso's, I try telling them I don't want to fuck her arse so it should be 80 peso's, all I get is a blank stare.

Her name is Agostina (spelling) 25 a 5/6 on most people's book c cup no kids.

I found her a little frosty to start but once my tongue was exploring her she soon started to melt.

The session was ok, I feel that somebody who spoke Spanish would have a better time.

She told me there was 3 girls during the day and 5 in the evening, I think!

FH having fun.

Nadia - No llores por me

My farewell lay was at this privado with Nadia, a paraguay, cousine of Mariana, the sexorcist. All covered, always mimosa chica whe enjoys her trade. She made me feel great and even sadder that I'm finally leaving.

Wink A Port In Any Storm

I arrived Thursday morning and after settling into the apartment, I headed to renew aquaintances with my favorita on Cabbildo. I was last there in June when they raised the prices from 60 to 80 pesos the hour. I, like President Kirschner, will not tolerate inflation. They relented and gave me the former rate. But the dirth of inflation had done its dasterdly deed. They were closed.

After a temporary panic attack (I didn't have my apartment list or map) I remembered Mendoza was only about a 10 block stroll. I headed there.

It was about 2pm. A little later than is customary for me as I prefer them fresh from the shower before the noon time rush hour. The receptionist thought she recognized me but she was wrong. I had been there once before but but explained she had me confused with my brother Ted Turner. I reaffirmed the prices as 80 conventional and 100 completo the hour. She added something I did not understand for 120. I dared not ask for clarification as I could not bear the thought of something less appealing yet more expensive than completo.

None of the rooms were occupied and I was presented with 5 girls. I was very suprised with the first one and wondered how it could get better than this. It did not. While all were quite pleasant and doable (5 to 6 range) I chose the first one, Gabi. A 21 year old spinner. She's five foot / 99 pounds / A cup / very slender waist with a beautiful Portena bubble butt. No babies, born in Bel Grano, only child, lives with mother, father has been working illegally in New York for 10 years. (I wonder if he owes child support)

Since I had just lost my favorita trainee of one year, I adopted Gabi as my new inductee. She speaks a little English, has perfect teeth, and a very pleasing personality. I got the feeling she is relatively new at this but very eager to please and willing to learn. I decided to go easy on her the first time. I'll allow the covered blow job with only a minor protest. Besides, I want to last the full hour. She performed quite well in the oral department and I can't wait to help her improve her skills to the ultimate BBBJCIM!

Another hint of her inexperience was she kept telling me to go slowly and would only allow partial penetration. I am only of average endownment, so this was not the problem. I feasted at the Alter of the beared clam and was also admonished to go slowly and lightly. My willingness to please her requests were rewarded by uncontrolled spasms of her abdomen and a gracious thank you. She said she liked me very much because I was a gentleman. (Little does she know)

I shall return!

Good Time

Stumbled in today after probably having a few too many beers. Chose Mariana (I think) who as posts have mentioned here before was excellent. I paid $100 for completo, which she initially said was not available but changed her mind. She was energetic and provided BBBJ to start out, then slipped the condom on after a few minutes.

Unfortunately the beers didn't help and I was done after about 40 minutes. Now, I can't speak a word of Spanish so I could have been wrong but.

Just after we finished her cell rang, she talked with someone briefly, mentioned where she was. Then she hung up and asked me if I like cocaine, and I'm pretty sure she was willing to get some for me. I declined, more because I couldn't understand anything (Am I giving money in advance, am I going with her to get it or not, does she have it here, how much $, what quantity, etc.

One thing was very clear, the madam was not to know, as she was talking in whispers and pointing to the door on occassion.

I wasn't worried about getting ripped off based on good reviews of her on this site, I was more just about going back to my apartment. I have to work Monday and spending the night riding the crazy train was not something I was looking forward to doing.

La Casita VIP Masaje Relax

It has been over 2 years since my last visit to BA.

I went to a privado called La Casita VIP Masaje Relax on Mendosa 2480 be advised they have only 3 rooms and we have a group a 4 men the last of which was offered the bathroom for the masaje at a higher price preposterously that offer he refused and decided to have a coffee in the shop downstairs.

Now the thing that kills me about these apartments is the chica viewing is done in one of the dark rooms fit for developing negatives. I prefer lighting for inspection purposes.

In any respect I was happy with the 80p charge for the little sweetie even though she did not perform bbbj or any bj at all for that and she complained a bit about the positions I preferred. Her name was Nicole and I would marry her in a heartbeat.

I am not sure why it is called VIP.

No problem

Went back again with some new folks in town last night. All were charged 80, all were happy with the services. Mariana and her cousine Nadyia did a switch on me, as Nadyia pretended to be Mariana, though Mariana was there. Both are a hoot and a holler.

Lunico-sorry about that

Hey Lunico,

My posts tend to be direct and I guess this post was a bit too much. In another post the same day, DH suggested I chill a bit, so I think the fact that I am frustrated being stuck here in sex prision made all my posts yesterday a bit more direct.

My opinion is that if something is paid for and intentionally not delivered, that is a rip-off. If I then decide it's no big deal because the chica was still great, fine but it is still a rip-off by any measurement.

Again, sorry for the way I posted my position.

Suerte,

Stowe

Posting Limitations