Thread: Marcelo T. Alvear 1270 Apt 5b

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Hunt99

Closed

Both phones are dead.

0 this is the web that you can find this girls.

It is Open for Business

I stand corrected. That is what I get for hiring an Argentine that speaks better Spanish than me. I had him call all the places on the List. But after that, I thought maybe I should walk to them and check them out.

I called and she said they are in business.

I guess they were having a bad hair day when I rang their buzzer.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69
    That was almost six months ago. I guess you be here sometime soon to get yelled at.

You can't expect them to stay in business, when you only come by once every six months? Think of the children.

Let us know?

Wink Good Luck

I guess you be here sometime soon to get yelled at.
    Good luck with that, I saw a Chica try that at Exedra one night. It didn't work out to well for her! LOL

Six Months Ago

That was almost six months ago. I guess you be here sometime soon to get yelled at.

You can't expect them to stay in business, when you only come by once every six months? Think of the children.

Let us know?

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsman
    I have been here four times in the last 18 months. Always as a last resort showing up between 2:00 to 6:00 am on weekends.

Last two times I was with a 19 yrs old Brazilian in SEP 06 and a 19 yrs old Paraguayan in Nov. 06. They both provided reasonable services. Since then I have been going to other 24/7 privados that provide same level of service at 2/3 of the cost.

They can not buzz you in, someone has to come down and open the front door for you. Same thing when leaving. At least that was the case during the wee hours I visited.

WT, I doubt this place is out of business. May be they all the chicas were just busy when you went.

The door did not buzz for me to come in, so I guess I would say they are out of the business.
    I have been here four times in the last 18 months. Always as a last resort showing up between 2:00 to 6:00 am on weekends.

Last two times I was with a 19 yrs old Brazilian in SEP 06 and a 19 yrs old Paraguayan in Nov. 06. They both provided reasonable services. Since then I have been going to other 24/7 privados that provide same level of service at 2/3 of the cost.

They can not buzz you in, someone has to come down and open the front door for you. Same thing when leaving. At least that was the case during the wee hours I visited.

WT, I doubt this place is out of business. May be all the chicas were just busy when you went.

7. 04-23-07 10:58

Reason
    Received private message suggesting post should be in a different thread. *shrug*

Update

I checked this place out on Sunday at 7pm.

I rang the bell and some chica answered, but she was talking so loud I had jump back from the intercom. I said Chicas Aca. After that she kept yelling and her voice was so distorted I could not make out anything. The door did not buzz for me to come in, so I guess I would say they are out of the business.

Not acceptable

Checked them out about 2 weeks ago. Location is OK / Good. Building worse then 1707 SF. Apartment worse than 1707 SF and smaller. I saw 3-4 girls about 7pm and not one attractive enough to make the 1707 SF second team. I passed. Asking price 150p.

What to do 6:00 in the morning?

On one Saturday after a whole night of club hopping at the triangle and hanging out at Excedra with my fellow mongers, most of us did not find any suitable target. By 5:00 am we said goodbye to each other and headed back to our respective hotels and apartments. But Sportsman had not yet dropped the minimum daily required second load yet. So a call was made to this privado at 6:00 am and announced of his arrival. The response I got was come by in 30 minutes. Since this place is only 15 minutes walk from my hotel, I laid down on my bed and prayed I wouldn't fall asleep. At 6:30 sharp I arrived and a girl in her mid to late twenties came down for me. She was the girl I talked to over the phone named Carolina. Not bad looking and certainly acceptable at this stage. She set me up in the room and told me to wait for the girls. I actually will get a line up at this time of day? Cool. Two girls came in later and chose a Rubia in her late twenties to early thirties named something like Maria or Margurete, it doesn't matter anyway. I paid the 120 pesos for the hour and she left the room to get me a drink. I stripped down to my birthday suit and sat on the sofa chair waiting. A minute later she returned and we got down to business. She stood in front of me with her hooters at the perfect eye level. I sucked on them for a minute or two and then applied a slight pressure on her shoulders indicating it was time for on your knees BBBJ. She got the hint. Being the gentleman that I am I put a throw pillow on the floor for her knees. I am such a nice guy, aren't I? She put on a good effort even though she must have been asleep earlier. She coluld barely keep her eyes opened and I could see some mattress marks on her face. But she was up for anything and even let me try to enter her cola. But sadly that wasn't in the cards as my equipment was not only at half mast. We finished with more BBBJ and I rewarded her with a pearl necklace.

When I walked out of the building at about 7:30 am the sun has just risen. There were people taking their dogs for their morning walks already. I got back to hotel, took a shower and collapsed at about 8:00 am. God bless 24/7 privados.

1270 Mta 5b

Very good selection, nice place clean. Choose Margurete, excellent worker. 120 hour. I know I overpaid but I hope this will not ruin the market.

Highly recommended!

Cactus

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    One of the worst sessions ever. No kissing, fifteen second CBJ, dead fish, no smile, didn't want to be there, complained the room was too cold, complained about the strawberry flavored condom, over done fake moaning. Just awful. Avoid Macarena.
    I think they sometimes act like that on purpose, to get rid of the customer as soon as possible. Especially if you have already paid them, or if they have a "driver" waiting around the corner who you know will break óne of your limbs if you don't pay them the agreed to price.

Call me paranoid.

Bob

Unhappy Tried To Pull The Gringo Price Trick

I arrived here Friday night. They said Ar$150 for hour--when? They quickly went to $120 and charged my friend US$30 for half hour. The girls weren't that great.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    One of the worst sessions ever. No kissing, fifteen second CBJ, dead fish, no smile, didn't want to be there, complained the room was too cold, complained about the strawberry flavored condom, over done fake moaning. Just awful. Avoid Macarena.
    Maybe you should give them 1/2 up front and 1/2 on completion. Hehehe Make'm work for it.

Very Bad Sex Alert

Veronica on the night shift is a deep throatting maniac. My unit was still tingling an hour afterwards. I'd also like to give Cecillia a try who is a hot little morocha. This apartment is by far my favorite in town, lots of beautiful girls and great service.

Posting Limitations