Thread: Jaz Pub

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Jaz metamorphisis

Passed by Jaz last night, and with the reclamation of Requonquista as a trendy-ish restaurant area, it had tables out the front, the windows were open and there were people (non=mongers) sitting about enjoying themselves. The girls have moved over the road to Cutty Sark.

Still pretty dead. 6 girls, no guys. However, I should recommend Luci, she is a Paraguayan with a very good attitude, though not quite as young and slim as some of the girls, but still pretty. If you find her looks becoming, then you will probably get along with her very well. Easy to find her, everybody knows her, just ask for her.

The bar across the street has been out of business is now back in business with a new management.

Verde, next to Jaz, is a nice bar for people above 40 it's packed at least 4 nights a week

Raciela

I dropped in to Jazz on Wednesday shortly after midnight after checking out Black & White and Cutty Sark in the same block, both of which were dead when I visited at midnight and again at 1:00 a. M.

I had visited Jaz on previous trips but never stayed very long because of the poor chica selection on the nights that I was there. However tonight there were a couple of "lookers", one of whom I ended up with. There were maybe a dozen girls and half that number of guys. I was having a great time with a couple of the chicas who wanted to dance with me and for me.

I ended up talking to Raciela, who at first seemed a bit shy and was not interested in dancing. She said that she was 29 and from Paraguay and only working here for the past 6 months. As it turned out she was not shy at all and soon we are dfk and checking each other out at the bar and I am trying in vain to get her to go for a short time for 150p. We settled on what I guess is the standard rate of 200p. I think that I was overcharged on the 70p exit drink. The bartender would not accept my offer of 50p.

This is a very passionate chica who loves to kiss. However, she did not appear to enjoy daty, which I found unusual. I may repeat with her but have a long shopping list.

Venues: 8
    Nah, wasn't just one thieving barman causng the problem - the owners really had screwed the pooch by trying to take advantage of the foreign trade and upping the prices, thinking that just because foreigners had more money than locals that they were stupid, too. Typical Argentinian thinking.

Once the girls started leaving they came to their senses, just too bad that it took that and not the obvious absence of customers that made the girls leave.

Funny, I was just lamenting to myself again tonight, and for the 50th time, how these clowns drove one of the most enjoyable boliches into the ground. And kept it there for the past year! It's a little hard to believe it was one thieving barman, but hey, at least this club isn't owned by George Bush. So maybe they will get it back and let the good times roll.

Venues: 8
    I know three of the girls who work there pretty well. In fact, I see them everyday. The owners recently fired the thieving barman and lowered the rates, realizing that they were driving away all business, instead of trying to make more money off foreigners and not caring about the Argentinos that couldn't afford to buy a girl a drink.

Part of their original excuse was to keep out the riff-raff who would come in and buy a beer and a chica drink and smootch on the girls then leave. I think that's what they told me so I wouldn't spread the word that they were trying to basically rob foreigners with their outrageous prices (trying to be a La Lopez priced place with nowhere near the girls or the ambience!

Shortly after I had mentioned they were screwing a good portion of their business away (only a slight pun intended) they started giving me double drinks for the price of one. I had mentioned A / P and the fact that there is an extensive expat and foreign visitor library of places to go and their name was becoming mud.

The problem they have now is that a lot of the girls left because business was so bad. They are working on "restocking."

BTW - I didn't realize this for awhile, but not only are the owners the same for both Jaz and Cutty Sark, across the street, but also El Establo. According to one of the girls I know, the owner brings (or he has someone bring) them in food from El Establo very often.

I visited Jazz last night after looking in on Cutty Sark. Cutty Sark was dead (5 girls- 1 hot one! Which was a shame but it was sat night. Saturday nights are shit everywhere!

Walked into Jazz for a change, there were about 10 girls. 3 doable and the rest average or below.

Management keen to get you to buy drinks for chicas ASAP.

Left with a 21yr old blonde from Paraguay. 30drink for me, 60drink for house and 125 for an hour. Normally the girls charge 100 - 150 an hour. The ugly ones will accept 100 or maybe less. Normally Portenos only want 30mins which is obviously much cheaper!

Nice girl, pretty, thin, nice body with pert tits and tight. CBJ, DATY and average sex.

Overall not bad experience.

This just in! New policy starting today that you have to buy 3 drinks now to take the girl out! Can anyone confirm this is true?

Jaz

This place was really great for about a year. There were a ton of good to excellent chicas, the prices were reasonable and the location good. The only downside was it was small and the way it was laid out just didn't lend itself well. Not like Cattos or Hook or even Ness.

The location is still good but the chicas are bad to fair and most are barracudas and they rip you off on drink prices.

Now, I always stop by but never take out a chica nor even buy a drink.

Suerte.

Stowe

No problem!

If you pay for pleasure that is business. Maybe it is not the part you are thinking about, thats is ok. People here talk about not over paying or what a certain girl should be paid. If money is involved its business.

Puma

Head Games.

As I said the Dick rules the Head, but Puma reads as Cougar, by Webster's Dictionary, which means (very interesting, my book says (a Brazilian Indian Language) (A large powerful tawny brown wild American Cat)

Sorry If I don't understand your?

But my life has never been in Business, only in getting Pussy. My whole working life has been only tooooooo get laid, and to satisfy the Lady, which gets me turned on. That is the Pleasure of life. You can always get off, but can you get her off? If you find a lady that does not want to get off, she is not the one. After a lot of travel and time maybe you can tell the fakes. At Least in the U. S. You Know what they want.
    "How much money do you make and what is your Job?"

In Buenos Aires you feel Great.

I think there are less fakes in B. A.

But who am I too say. I have only been in 70 Countries.

Good Luck and Do Not Get Marired, Have them ALL.

Make Roxanne Happy! I don't hear Any one saying anything. She is a Woman, and Horry. She said Tango is Sex.

Dance with HER, I will. She is great!

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Puma
    If they think they are in love maybe they are in love. It is big long shot though. It is dangerous to confuse business with pleasure or the business of pleasure.

I know the girl fairly well at this point, I and have to say she does strike me as very sincere. Funny thing is that her family had doubts about him; but now they think very highly of him. So maybe it all has a shot at working out. Nevertheless, the viewer at home is discouraged from trying this, it should be left to trained professionals.

Anyway, my joke was just that once she quit, Jaz starting going downhill.

The gospel according to Puma!

If they think they are in love maybe they are in love. It is big long shot though. It is dangerous to confuse business with pleasure or the business of pleasure.

Funny

So many young members think they are in LOVE when it is their DICK on their Forehead that does the Thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    That is a Problem!

Exon

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations