Thread: Jaz Pub

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Retired Member

That is a Problem!

Exon

The problem is my buddy met a girl there a few months ago and then she quit and now I think he's gonna marry her.

Jaz - R. I. P.

Quote Originally Posted by Flexible Horn
    In the 5 days I have been back in BsAs I have been to Jaz 4 nights and sadly I have to report that the club is on its knees. Speaking with one of the doormen I know this time 1 year ago they had 58 chicas on the books, now its 20+ max, he told me they start work but don't last and move on. Its a vicious circle if the club doesn't have the chicas they don't attract the punters and the punters don't go in if theres no decent birds. Jaz was one of my favorite bars but sadly I think the best times have gone.

The club used to have an advert in the BsAs Herald but checking this week its not there, maybe the owner / s have thrown the towel in.

The punters drinks are 25 pesos compare this with the 15 pesos at cattos its just one reason cattos is doing ok and Jaz is the way it is, at 3-00 am today I was the sole punter in there. Sad.
    I agree with you. I was there one month ago and there was a cover but the doorman invited me and my friend in to take a look and it was pityful. Then, he invited us to look at the club across the street apparently owned by the same owner but it didn't look good either.

I hate to see it go becuase at one time it was one of my favorites too.
    Last edited by Luv Ass; 02-03-07 at 03:21. Reason: spelling

The demise of one of my favorite clubs.

In the 5 days I have been back in BsAs I have been to Jaz 4 nights and sadly I have to report that the club is on its knees. Speaking with one of the doormen I know this time 1 year ago they had 58 chicas on the books, now its 20+ max, he told me they start work but don't last and move on. Its a vicious circle if the club doesn't have the chicas they don't attract the punters and the punters don't go in if theres no decent birds. Jaz was one of my favorite bars but sadly I think the best times have gone.

The club used to have an advert in the BsAs Herald but checking this week its not there, maybe the owner / s have thrown the towel in.

The punters drinks are 25 pesos compare this with the 15 pesos at Cattos its just one reason Cattos is doing ok and Jaz is the way it is, at 3-00 am today I was the sole punter in there. Sad.

========================================

Hi FH,

I predict, in true Argentine fashion, that their next move will be to raise the drink prices to make up for the loss in business.

Thanks,

Jackcon

The last time I went to Jazz was back in July on a Sunday night with El Grandote, Exon, and TheKnife. It was the same night EG mentioned in his 07-04-06 report. There was no cover charge. EG and I ordered bottles of water and they cost us 25P each. Then I told Exon and TheKnife do not order anything to drink. Funny thing was Exon took out 10P and handed it over to EG and finished his bottle of water. He had to resort to sharing a bottle of water. Did not bother finding out the price of chica drink. Left there after 10 minutes and have not been back since then for obvious reason.

cover charge

Is there a cover charge at Jaz now?

And how much is the beer there and ladies drinks?

Quote Originally Posted by Jsplash
    I nipped in here at about 6PM today, I wasn't going to but the toothless guy at the door offered to let me take a look without paying. As I am pretty big and the guy seemed to like the teeth he did have I accepted the offer and took a peek: the place seems nice enough and cozy although there wasn't that much on offer in terms of GIRLS at that time on a bank holiday - Only about three, however they where all pretty decent looking.

All in all it looks like a place I may come back to later on;-)

Jsplash

New report

I nipped in here at about 6PM today, I wasn't going to but the toothless guy at the door offered to let me take a look without paying. As I am pretty big and the guy seemed to like the teeth he did have I accepted the offer and took a peek: the place seems nice enough and cozy although there wasn't that much on offer in terms of GIRLS at that time on a bank holiday - Only about three, however they where all pretty decent looking.

All in all it looks like a place I may come back to later on;-)

Jsplash

Quote Originally Posted by El Grandote
    She then informs me she wants 100 USD, so I laugh and remind her we are in BA not USA. Long story short, I counter with 150p, wow this sets her off. You Americans think we are so poor and so desperate that we willing spread our legs for anybody for only 50 USD
    We don't think it, we know it every time we fuck whoares for 70 pesos. Here are several photos on my cell phone camera of 70 peso girls I've jammed at various places in the last month. Look at this one where she's blowing me bareback. What extras do you offer for your 330% premium?

PS here's something to consider for anyone that quotes anything in US$. Why not make some low grade counterfeit bills with a laser before leaving USA? The biatches would probably accept them haha. Maybe they'd think twice about asking dollars again.

Big warning signs should start flashing when chicas speak English. They think that puts them in a higher pay grade.

Thumbs down Daniela (Bi*ch alert)

Last night we went to the triangle to do some recon work. After a few minutes in Jaz a little chica came by to chit chat with me. She was very attractive and spoke really good English so of course I am thinking she is a great fit for our monger brothers that don't habla Espanol. Anyway she ask for a drink and I say no, first lets discuss business before pleasure, she says "no drink, no negotiation". So it goes down hill from there, fortunately I have only invested my time and patience. She then informs me she wants 100 USD, so I laugh and remind her we are in BA not USA. Long story short, I counter with 150p, wow this sets her off. You Americans think we are so poor and so desperate that we are willing to spread our legs for anybody, for only 50 USD, I again remind her that I am offering 150p, not USD. I remind her that the ecomomy in the states is higher. I also tell her if people like her are going to take advantage of Americans, they will stop from coming for a visit. So I dismissed her ("Estas despedido") and she leaves in a huff.

Chau,

El G
    Last edited by El Grandote; 07-05-06 at 07:07. Reason: spelling

Talking Photos of Paola

I reported A few days ago about my session with her. The photos I took don't do her justice. Anyway once I convert my tapes to DVD I hope to put some pics of the sessions. The last picture is her checking out the videos of me with the other girls. SHe is a freak when it comes to sex and as you can see she enjoyed watching.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bryan_0430.jpg‎   bryan_0440.jpg‎   bryan_0450.jpg‎  

Sunday night at midnight = really bad. Terrible. Fugly.

Talking Reporting on Trip

Just returned to the US after 11 days in Buenos Aires. I spent two different nights at Jaz Pub. The second night I met a very spunky girl by the name of Paola. 24 or so from Paraguay. We made small talk and I realized she is not the brightest of the bunch. No matter. I explained to her that I wanted to make a movie with her and her eyes lit up. We decided on 250 for two hours which included the video and photos. This girl loves the camera. In fact she wanted to see my other videos with girls. She played with herself, danced, jumped around, put candy in her #%#E % and then ate it. I had for a second session and same thing happened. She tried to get a girlfriend to the second time but was unable to find her. I would repeat with her anytime.

Now that you mention the name of that hotel, Hotel Horizonte, I have been there on at least a few occasions and you are right, it is very clean. The rooms are actually kind of nice, big rooms with separate glass enclosed showers. The place this chica brought me to seemed more like a regular run down kind of hotel and not a transitorio. I could swear the name had Tres Sagentes in it.

As for the rudeness, that's generally not my style but I think she earned that one. You are probably right though, it will probably get back to her. I would say that it doesn't matter because it will be forgotten by the time I return late this year but these girls remember everything, it's amazing. Thanks for name, that sounds familiar.

CO2's story

OK CO2 so you kind of stood your ground. 200 is still a lot for less than 1 hour, but I understand not wanting to start over.

Hotel Horizonte on Tres Sargentes is normally VERY clean. I am amazed you saw a roach. I think it is the best transitorio in the area, and recommend you give it another try.

Dropping the girl's email in front of the doorman is pretty rude, as that is likely to be repeated to her. But given change of terms, 1/2 hour price, probably deserved.

I think the Brazilian you are talking about is named Carolina. I do not know her well.

Posting Limitations